[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

Another little bug I've found with the player popup panels, other than the kit picture changing to my team's kit...

Once you've scouted a player, the "Report" option at the bottom doesn't show the "Current Ability" stars. Only the "Potential Ability" stars.

image.png.12c93dccd85d8cc0aa60885b2a412457.png

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 saat önce, bluestillidie00 said:

I don't have the in game editor so it isn't something i can do atm

do you think add showing ca/pa to the new version? i dont know your job is how easy enough or not but this will be perfect if you can handle it

1 hora atrás, dℍaisa disse:

+1 can anyone tell how to increase the size of the whole match panel, height and width both?

I play on 1920-1080 windowed

The way i got to show the all 11 without scrolling was to change the value in line 159 of the inset value, so you can play with this value

Don´t know if there is another way but this workerd for me

The change was made in match in between highlights panel inside match folder

4e30f8bda0cbcc6d492497d6fdd4a6f6.jpg

14 minutes ago, FmTuga said:

The way i got to show the all 11 without scrolling was to change the value in line 159 of the inset value, so you can play with this value

and which xml file would that be? thanks.

1 hour ago, Jr35 said:

do you think add showing ca/pa to the new version? i dont know your job is how easy enough or not but this will be perfect if you can handle it

again, i don't have the in game editor which you need to show ca/pa, so i can add it but i won't have any idea if it actually works. 

add in the fact that i feel like it's cheating, it's not something i'm in the rush to get the editor for

1 hour ago, FmTuga said:

I play on my 4k monitor in the highest resolution. Will have a look at this tonight.

I’m hoping in the future you can drag and change the tabs on match day like on Zealands skin and a few others.

7 hours ago, FmTuga said:

What inset number did you change? i know you said line 159, but lines aren't listed fo me.

v1.1.1 bug fix in OP. Change Log:

Match: 

• Added more information to schedule screen
  • Added WTS Schedule view to fixtures list

Player Overview: 

• Fix for issue with player kits not changing
  • Re-added Data Hub request button
  • Fixed issue where stars popup was using incorrect panel
  • Fixed bug where Abilty dropdown showed incorrect potential abilty

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.1.1 Released 2022/11/25
10 minutes ago, IamOverrated said:

Loving the 1.1(.1) update @bluestillidie00!

Ther are a few graphics that look a bit wonky on 1440p 100%, however.

image.png.087313c56a4f9e4e8de4638e0f58d5ce.png

Club logo's get cut off in the Club info screen

image.png.aa35cc6396bf03a30375caad34803b2c.png

Player pics get cut off on the right side on the key employees tab

what's your scaling set to in windows?

the skin is built on 1440p and works fine for me

1904540_20221122212359_1.png.8e739cbb5af

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

what's your scaling set to in windows?

the skin is built on 1440p and works fine for me

1904540_20221122212359_1.png.8e739cbb5af

Scaling is set to 100% in both Windows as FM. Your scaling seems to be set different? As I can see 24 clubs on the league positions table

image.thumb.png.82bee8f254131aeac69ce5ec65b9279e.png

Edited by IamOverrated

1 hora atrás, mlodziezowy disse:

@bluestillidie00how can I make the match tablet taller? it's two players too short ;)

image.png.7b397bf8af853b336606f41054bcc99e.png

Open match in between highlights panel

In notepad on line 164/165 (has changed since skin update)

<container class="tcs_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/trans/paper" >
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="24" apply_to_children="true"/>

The inset value (bold) is what you need to change, play with the value...in my case a -20 did the job for my resolution

28 minutes ago, FmTuga said:

Open match in between highlights panel

In notepad on line 164/165 (has changed since skin update)

<container class="tcs_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/trans/paper" >
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="24" apply_to_children="true"/>

The inset value (bold) is what you need to change, play with the value...in my case a -20 did the job for my resolution

I'm on ultrawide so -30 did the trick, thank you so much!

On 08/11/2022 at 14:23, kingjericho said:

Suggestion for the next update: remove GK rating to make more room for the Player Traits

Attached the panels to place in the panels/player folder (one of them inside the "tcs" folder)

player additional attributes panel --tcs folder--.xml 5.2 kB · 12 downloads player additional attributes panel.xml 5.32 kB · 9 downloads

Is there a way to do this for the default skin, please?

When I add either of these files it just completely removes the panel that contains Reputation, preferred foot, personality, media description, gk rating and player traits. :(

1 hour ago, wisconsin said:

When I add either of these files it just completely removes the panel that contains Reputation, preferred foot, personality, media description, gk rating and player traits. :(

here is the default file, just remove the widget you don't want and move the file into the player folder

player additional attributes panel.xml

2 hours ago, wisconsin said:

you need to use the base skin first of all

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/516808-omit-gk-rating-to-make-space-for-ppms/?do=findComment&comment=12333411

and then delete only the lines as described in the above post

On 23/11/2022 at 16:01, bluestillidie00 said:

will release a bug fix later

Is this issue (wrong kit behind the player face on player overview) still a thing or is it fixed in 1.1.1? I have a ton of my own panel mods and am reluctant to update - @bluestillidie00could you post the file(s) separately if/when you find the fix?

Edited by mlodziezowy

i have an issue in player attributes panel. i entered this in player attributes file;

<!--PA -->
        <container>
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="PPAB:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB" name="true" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0,0,0,20" />
            </widget>

<widget class="text" id="PPAB" auto_size="vertical">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB" />
            </widget>
        </container>

<widget class="horizontal_subtle_divider"/>
<!--CA For outfield replaced GK suitability-->
        <container>
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="PCAB" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB" name="true" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0,0,0,20" />
            </widget>

<widget class="text" id="PCAB" auto_size="vertical">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB" />
            </widget>
        </container>    

<widget class="horizontal_subtle_divider"/>

<!-- Preferred Foot-->
            <container>

<widget class="label" id="Pfo:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pfot" name="true" />
                </widget>
                <widget class="foot_label" id="Pfot" auto_size="vertical">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pfot" />
                </widget>
            </container>

<widget class="horizontal_subtle_divider" />

and also add these uploaded .xml files to player folder.

i saw that in trung skin. the first picture is from there. but i just want to see ca/pa ratings in wtcs skin's player profile. help me with that pls.

Ekran Resmi 2022-11-28 00.11.43.png

Ekran Resmi 2022-11-28 00.09.34.png

hidden.xml player additional attributes hidden.xml player attributes panel.xml

On 29/11/2022 at 12:35, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

Can anyone tell me how to add a logo into sidebar at the top? That moves the menu down?

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, wisconsin said:

I can't figure this out.

The "easy" way it to just make a container split the sidebar into 2 vertical boxes, place the logo code in the 1st and the menu in the 2nd

it can be done mmore elegant,

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Trainspotting90 said:

@bluestillidie00

mate, i using the background boxes for the attribute stats for your skin, with a little search in the forum i found the xml, but for the human manager not background boxes, how i resolve this?

Fabrizio Viassi_ Profilo.png

Gaetano Giannusa_ Profilo.png

Mattia Nucci_ Profilo.png

not sure its possible. Been looking for the same myself

On 29/11/2022 at 18:35, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

Can anyone tell me how to add a logo into sidebar at the top? That moves the menu down?

Thank you.

<panel save_default_state="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<symbol id="sidebar_secondary_colour" value="title"/>
    <symbol id="alt_sidebar_secondary_colour" value="title"/>
    <string id="table_selected_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/selected/row"/>
    <string id="table_alt_selected_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/alt selected/row"/>

<container >
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="99,1,-1" gap="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment"  offset="10" gap="0"/>
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container height="76">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="centre_x"  gap="0" offset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                <!--  Logo -->
                <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" width="90"  >
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                    <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidden">
                        <boolean id="value" value="false" />
                    </attachment>
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

</container>

</container>

<widget class="horizontal_divider" height="1"  />

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="0" offset="4"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="1" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--club/nation selector-->
        <container class="tabbed_container" id="tabc" changed_event="Tesc" contents_kind="container" group_kind="container" hide_selector_if_one_or_fewer_items="true">
            <record id="top_properties">
                <flags id="appearance" value="tabs/custom/sidebar"/>
                <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical" />
                <flags id="alignment" value="top" />
                <boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>
                <boolean id="hide_tab_text" value="true"/>
            </record>

<!--club table-->
            <container id="CLUB">
                <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="table" id="club" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single,drag_rows,drop_on_rows,insert_on_drop,highlight_on_scroll,dont_allow_clear_selection" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" navigation_focus_target="true">
                    <list id="column_table_properties">
                        <record width="-1" minimum_width="20" column_heading="Icon">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties"/>
                        </record>
                        <record width="-3" minimum_width="100" column_heading="Name">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white"  size="normal">
                                <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top"  size="normal"/>
                            </record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </widget>

<widget class="table" id="cluF" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical" highlighted_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row">
                        <record width="-1" column_heading="Icon">
                        </record>
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded white" font="title" size="small" gap="0" >
                                <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" size="normal" colour="white"/>
                            </record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </widget>

</container>

<!--nation table-->
            <container id="NATI">
                <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>

<widget class="table" id="nati" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single,drag_rows,drop_on_rows,insert_on_drop,highlight_on_scroll" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" highlighted_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row" navigation_focus_target="true">
                        </record>
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white"  size="normal"/>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </widget>

<widget class="table" id="natF" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical" highlighted_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row">
                        </record>
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded white" font="title" size="small" gap="0" >
                                <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" size="normal" colour="white"/>
                            </record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </widget>
            </container>
        </container>

<!--unemployed table-->
        <container id="UNEM">

<widget class="table" id="unem" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single,drag_rows,drop_on_rows,insert_on_drop,highlight_on_scroll" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" navigation_focus_target="true" highlighted_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row">
                    </record>
                        <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white"  size="normal"/>
                    </record>
                </list>
            </widget>

<widget class="table" id="uneF" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical" highlighted_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row">
                    </record>
                        </record>
                    </record>
                </list>
            </widget>
        </container>

<!-- battery indicator, only shows up for laptops  & chat indicator
        <container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" gap="0" offset="5"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left,bottom" inset="0"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="5"/>

<widget class="feed_button" id="ChBt" width="45" height="40" event_id="addF" secondary_icon="icons/26px/speech bubble" secondary_icon_alignment="centre" appearance="" alignment="left,top">
                <record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="white"/>
                <record id="modal_popup_properties" >
                    <boolean id="darkened" value="false" />
                    <boolean id="attempt_to_reposition" value="true" />
                </record>
            </widget>
            <widget class="battery_power_indicator" width="45" height="20" image_alignment="centre"/>
        </container>-->

<!--<container height="120">
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="centre_x, centre_y"  gap="0" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
            <widget class="picture" file="icons/logo-ms" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" width="90"  >
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="10" />
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidden">
                    <boolean id="value" value="false" />
                </attachment>
            </widget>

Logo Skin 

</container>-->

</container>
</container>
</panel>

Last year i know you edit fifa club word cup 5 subs? can you guide me how to do it?

22 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

can you post your file, wanna see how you did it

human profile.xml

just added this line in 2 places

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label"  alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" size="11" font="label" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>

Edited by Olas Nick