[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry just something else ive noticed. The tablet seems to reset itself to change the analysis to match momentum, i then changed one to show something else, then when clicking back onto the panel, its reset to match momentum again! Any ideas on how i can fix this? Thanks:) First two screenshots were taken in the 83rd minute then the latter in the 90th715590316_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_06.png.916d6fb652f0f5d9b9cfb621666be9a1.png173323850_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_12.png.fa3f2edf83b98ad8264a34e074f44126.png282038122_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_29.thumb.png.6b185e3b78297afdcd6d23940de3ab1b.png

Spoiler

love this.

Only thing id like to see is players and staff historys easy to see on main screen. Currently cant find a managers club history and can be really handy when doing a long term save

Probably not explaining that very well, so i have attached a photo off the normal fm skin. 

Also, does the skin automatically update on steam?

Anyway, keep up the great work, has really added a new dimension to the game

image.png.b8e64725a5c38ea5f8945938f411c282.png

4 hours ago, jamiemcaaa said:

Sorry just something else ive noticed. The tablet seems to reset itself to change the analysis to match momentum, i then changed one to show something else, then when clicking back onto the panel, its reset to match momentum again! Any ideas on how i can fix this? Thanks:) First two screenshots were taken in the 83rd minute then the latter in the 90th715590316_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_06.png.916d6fb652f0f5d9b9cfb621666be9a1.png173323850_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_12.png.fa3f2edf83b98ad8264a34e074f44126.png282038122_Screenshot2023-02-05at17_27_29.thumb.png.6b185e3b78297afdcd6d23940de3ab1b.png

I had this problem a little while ago, made some changes, and it seems to be working fine for me, but evidently it's not fixed.  I'll look into this and get back to you (probably not until next weekend now, though).

1 hour ago, basqueliverpool said:

Only thing id like to see is players and staff historys easy to see on main screen. Currently cant find a managers club history and can be really handy when doing a long term save

Probably not explaining that very well, so i have attached a photo off the normal fm skin. 

Also, does the skin automatically update on steam?

What resolution and zoom level is your screen?

As for Steam - in theory, yes, but uploading to Steam is not a very user friendly experience, so I am unlikely to be updating it regularly on that platform.

2 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I had this problem a little while ago, made some changes, and it seems to be working fine for me, but evidently it's not fixed.  I'll look into this and get back to you (probably not until next weekend now, though).

What resolution and zoom level is your screen?

As for Steam - in theory, yes, but uploading to Steam is not a very user friendly experience, so I am unlikely to be updating it regularly on that platform.

Thats fine mate no worries, in the meantime ive copied over the WTCS panels successfully but everything is red! I dont mind it but any ideas how I can fix it?image.thumb.png.c92407067f95662876fa63b420970fa3.png

Just now, jamiemcaaa said:

Thats fine mate no worries, in the meantime ive copied over the WTCS panels successfully but everything is red! I dont mind it but any ideas how I can fix it?image.thumb.png.c92407067f95662876fa63b420970fa3.png

You'll need to check the classes and the graphics and possibly the fonts, too.

14 minutes ago, jamiemcaaa said:

@GIMN any idea what they would be?

Not the specific ones, no.  Look at the files you've copied across.  You'll see things like <container class="[class name]">.   See if it's in the class folder.  If it is move it across.  Open that file.  See if it references other files.  Maybe it says appearance="folder/folder/graphic name".  See if that's in the path referenced.  If it is, move it across.

Hi, new issues in dark version.

Black text in menu:

Spoiler

ER-before-match-menu.png

No info about player's playing style on player' profile screen in HIGH res (in LOW res is info view correct):

Spoiler

ER-player-play-style-HIGHres.png

ER-player-play-style-LOW.png

With the second thing, I don't know if it's a BUG or by design (diff between LOW and HIGH res).

And I have a question for the skin. Is it possible to adjust the positions for Per 90 statistics? Or add more fixed positions/roles?

Edited by vonTrips

1 hour ago, vonTrips said:

Black text in menu:

Hide contents

ER-before-match-menu.png

Thank you, I'm looking into that.  It might need me to change some classes around, as that tab bar is used in places with different background colours.

No info about player's playing style on player' profile screen in HIGH res (in LOW res is info view correct):

Hide contents

ER-player-play-style-HIGHres.png

ER-player-play-style-LOW.png

With the second thing, I don't know if it's a BUG or by design (diff between LOW and HIGH res).

That's odd.  The code hides the traits on the left for screens wider than 1920 pixels.  A separate piece of code reveals the traits to the right of attributes for screens wider than 1920 pixels.  It's weird that it will trigger in one place but not the other :confused:  Like so:  I'll see what I can find out.

image.thumb.jpeg.0bdb8b7f303ee2fce879d434621dd31f.jpeg

And I have a question for the skin. Is it possible to adjust the positions for Per 90 statistics? Or add more fixed positions/roles?

You can manually define the positions and ranges - instructions on the opening post (I've added a FAQ section).  If you want to change which metrics are used, that will take a fair bit of changing code.  I have deliberately used text strings rather than position abbreviations because it is more reflective of an archetype than a specific position on the field.  E,g. an "attacking midfielder" is a midfielder who will mostly be involved in attacking phases, not specifically play as an AM.  I'm not sure if that made much sense.

16 hours ago, GIMN said:

That's odd.  The code hides the traits on the left for screens wider than 1920 pixels.  A separate piece of code reveals the traits to the right of attributes for screens wider than 1920 pixels.  It's weird that it will trigger in one place but not the other :confused:  Like so:  I'll see what I can find out.

I tested this again (again cleared cache before playing), but now it's OK. I don't understand this... So, I think this is not issue anymore.

16 hours ago, GIMN said:

You can manually define the positions and ranges - instructions on the opening post (I've added a FAQ section).  If you want to change which metrics are used, that will take a fair bit of changing code.  I have deliberately used text strings rather than position abbreviations because it is more reflective of an archetype than a specific position on the field.  E,g. an "attacking midfielder" is a midfielder who will mostly be involved in attacking phases, not specifically play as an AM.  I'm not sure if that made much sense.

Yes, I uderstand it. I make new file "stat_mc_dribling" but if I run game, I haven't new position (MC) in pop-up menu (Per 90 min stats - gear wheel). I guess I phrased the question wrong... I'll try again. 😁 How to add a new position (item) to the pop-up menu?

And again, sorry for my English 🙄

On 08/02/2023 at 08:21, vonTrips said:

I tested this again (again cleared cache before playing), but now it's OK. I don't understand this... So, I think this is not issue anymore.

Yes, I uderstand it. I make new file "stat_mc_dribling" but if I run game, I haven't new position (MC) in pop-up menu (Per 90 min stats - gear wheel). I guess I phrased the question wrong... I'll try again. 😁 How to add a new position (item) to the pop-up menu?

And again, sorry for my English 🙄

This might be difficult to explain, but I'll try anyway.  You'll need to edit panels/player/mustermann/performance/player performance stats underlay.xml

Each option is in there, and I've annotated.  Copy one of the sections, rename the translation, e.g.: <translation id="title" translation_id="297438" type="use" value="Central Midfielder" />.

Then you'll need to lineup the overlays with the relevant section, which is where it gets tricky.  For stats not being measured, you want <container default_width="122"/>.  For stats being measured, you want:

<container class="contrast_box_no_margin" appearance="mustermann/stats/outline" red_replacement="fg" default_width="122">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
    <container height="16" width="16">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="2"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="3"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--class is the name of the class you created, each one will need to be defined individually-->
      <widget class="stat_am_xa" colour="fg" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
        <!--get_property is the ID for the stat, you should be able to find the corresponding id in player performance stats 90.xml-->
        <record id="object_property" get_property="PxA9"/>
      </widget>						
    </container>
  </container>
</container>

I hope that makes sense.

24 minutes ago, AsMenthol said:

Hi, i found an issue in Staff (Non Player) Profile panel screen..  

image.png.5be75a8aeedd8b49066b54a5687d6b4c.png

Hide contents

bug.thumb.png.23da44c2ffe5dd88d74ba112e002eb52.png

Yes, I included the wrong panel in the last update.  This will be fixed in the next release, which will be at some point this weekend (I'm trying for this evening, but more likely to be tomorrow).

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v2.08 - Updated 11/02/23 - DARK VERSION OUT NOW

v2.08 released - Light Version / Dark Version

• Incorporation of FM Console matchday tablet
  • Fixed issue with staff profile on graphical versions
  • Added popup to see staff job history on lower resolutions
  • Added attribute page to player profile, with hidden selectors for taking screenshots
    • Only works for 1600x900 upwards
  • Reinstated reputation rankings to competitions page
  • Fixed issue with tab text colour being difficult to read

image.thumb.png.17e80a048035f94e9ae276210f83b024.png image.thumb.png.c8402b1cbe9ddccf11f3ac00735e545c.png

image.thumb.png.289629d94ffac6743dc37fb0963f7780.png image.thumb.png.fa2ee6e565cbcb7df494ce3d7746dffb.png

7 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

What scale is the Alphonso Davies Profile taken at?  1920x1080?

Jellico

1600x900 - I try to put together a variety of the supported resolutions when doing screenshots (when I remember)

7 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Love the matchday tablet, the new attribute page is displaying different for me though, cleared cache and restarted game before installing as well

20230211210855_1.jpg

Yes, the main profile page is still the same (which is designed to be the default landing page):

image.thumb.png.56c382300824484a9785af150bc57f6e.png

The attribute page is simplified to focus just on attributes, with the profile box on the left configurable (the selectors are to the right and hidden - you can get an understanding of where they are based on where the pop up...umm...pops up) - mainly for screenshot purposes.

image.thumb.png.d286f840db19dd1ea2b082b966759692.png image.thumb.png.197a9949115888fbd197cca38f34adc8.png

You can revert to the normal attributes page by deleting panels/player/player profile.xml

Edited by GIMN

8 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, my fault, I completely misunderstood it when I read it 1st time around, makes sense now

I could've explained better.

Also, just to add I haven't had any luck being able to add a hint/key for the per90 overlays so far, but it is still on my radar.

6 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

OK, I am at 2650x1440 and I have the same profile display as 8BuggieNights does.  Cache issue maybe?

Sorry, I haven't explained well.

The "Attributes" panel, is as per the screenshot.  It is literally just a profile card and the player's attributes.  Designed primarily for screenshots, and can be reverted by deleting the player profile.xml.

The "Profile" panel is still as it was before, there are no changes there.

5 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Sorry, I haven't explained well.

The "Attributes" panel, is as per the screenshot.  It is literally just a profile card and the player's attributes.  Designed primarily for screenshots, and can be reverted by deleting the player profile.xml.

The "Profile" panel is still as it was before, there are no changes there.

OK, that makes sense, PBKAC error on my end.  :-)

3 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

OK, that makes sense, PBKAC error on my end.  :-)

No, I could have definitely explained it better.  I might also have the make the selector icon visible - I think it's going to cause too much confusion.

On 10/02/2023 at 18:28, GIMN said:

This might be difficult to explain, but I'll try anyway.  You'll need to edit panels/player/mustermann/performance/player performance stats underlay.xml

Each option is in there, and I've annotated.  Copy one of the sections, rename the translation, e.g.: <translation id="title" translation_id="297438" type="use" value="Central Midfielder" />.

Then you'll need to lineup the overlays with the relevant section, which is where it gets tricky.  For stats not being measured, you want <container default_width="122"/>.  For stats being measured, you want:

Thanks for your support, but I failed. Then I tryed copy TCS (FMStag baseline) panels from moneyball skin and create other bookmark beside Total and Per 90 (Performance section), but I failed too. Thanks for your patience. But I'll stick with your intended version without further changes 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

image.thumb.png.197a9949115888fbd197cca38f34adc8.png

Great idea for screenshots (to diaries). But in Light Graphical version is bug. In darks are rounds, but in lights are numbers: https://ctrlv.cz/Ny1T

Edited by vonTrips

4 hours ago, vonTrips said:

Thanks for your support, but I failed. Then I tryed copy TCS (FMStag baseline) panels from moneyball skin and create other bookmark beside Total and Per 90 (Performance section), but I failed too. Thanks for your patience. But I'll stick with your intended version without further changes 😂😂😂

Great idea for screenshots (to diaries). But in Light Graphical version is bug. In darks are rounds, but in lights are numbers: https://ctrlv.cz/Ny1T

Thank you for spotting that, I've updated the download link.  For convenience also added the correct file below (just add to the player folder)

player profile.xml

8 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Thank you for spotting that, I've updated the download link.  For convenience also added the correct file below (just add to the player folder)

You're welcome 😉 Works well, thank you.

And is there any chance to you implements FMStag baseline stats as third panel/bookmark in performance section on player profile screen? It's not request or issue, only question.

8 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

You're welcome 😉 Works well, thank you.

And is there any chance to you implements FMStag baseline stats as third panel/bookmark in performance section on player profile screen? It's not request or issue, only question.

Unfortunately not.  I think what FMStag has done is brilliant, but I disagree with the methodology - namely the small sample size and attribute filters applied.

On 13/02/2023 at 02:29, john1 said:

1382fa1098612133f0d1d3a142325792.png 

Loving this skin, however I don't see a button to press like looking back player progress button? like all time? Using numerical version.

The numerical version is essentially a port of the graphical version, where the attribute history is removed because...well...you can see the attribute values.  I'll look into restoring this for the next release.

On 13/02/2023 at 02:34, bluestillidie00 said:

couple of bugs i noticed on the manager home.

Text is cut off on the park the bus description text, and the player training perf is cut off in the button right. 1440p at 125% windows scaling

image.thumb.png.c17077587d120e0ffc41420ca38959b3.png

Bugger.  Cheers, that should be an easy fix!

On 14/02/2023 at 01:08, Jellico73 said:

GIMN,

Would it be possible to increase the size/space of the Team names in red, perhaps move the stuff underlined in blue over to allow that to happen?

https://gyazo.com/02cabf9107eb5b3977f8fc0ae5fe4bf6

Thanks,

Jellico

Yeah, that should be simple enough.

On 11/02/2023 at 22:20, GIMN said:

image.thumb.png.197a9949115888fbd197cca38f34adc8.png

Finally, I adjusted the values of each metric according to your instructions. I even added a few metrics. But I have no idea how to get them (metrics) into that summary for the screenshots (image above). Can you help me, please?

14 hours ago, vonTrips said:

Finally, I adjusted the values of each metric according to your instructions. I even added a few metrics. But I have no idea how to get them (metrics) into that summary for the screenshots (image above). Can you help me, please?

I'm probably not going to get a chance to give a detailed answer for a couple of days.  Take a look at panels/player/mustermann/player screenshot graph selector.xml.  There's a series of selectors that are annotated <!--PER 90: POSITION-->.  Hopefully that will give you a kind of guideline as to how I set that up.  If that's not enough, let me know and I'll go through it in proper detail at the weekend!

5 hours ago, vonTrips said:

I have it! It was fight (for me), but I think it's ok. I'm satisfied, thank you 😉 https://ctrlv.cz/ai3r

And what do you think about IQ compute from Statman skin?

Looks good!  I can assure you it was going to be a fight regardless - I think it took me about 3 hours last weekend!

Re: IQ - I think it's awesome, but I'm not planning on adding it to the skin.  Would want to make it customisable, so that people could choose the 3 attributes they want to highlight - be it an IQ, or DNA, or whatever term you want to us - and that would be very difficult to do and keep compact.  The alternative would be to create every permutation, but that would take forever.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v2.09 - Updated 19/02/23 - DARK VERSION OUT NOW

v2.09 released - Light / Dark

• Adjusted sizing of text elements/widgets on Home page
  • Increased scoreboard width in match tablet (@Jellico73)
  • Renamed tabs in match tablet to prevent cutoff at lower resolutions (in English)
  • Adjusted background colour for in-match tactical instructions to standout against tablet
  • Restored attribute changes graph to numerical dark version (@john1)

46 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

pre match topic reaction widget need to bee edited or reextract and replaced for fix issues with random disapear player names

Thank you.  I'll take a look for the next update.

5 hours ago, Yashaswi said:

Just started using your skin, ran into numbers in these two places, specifically while setting set piece takers and during staff meeting

Screenshot2023-02-24014931.thumb.png.f466df011ef3bb9d47434f70b2d40bcd.pngNumbersinskin.thumb.png.8f4939922f7c79b48766717957e9f022.png

Have you just loaded the skin?  You might need to exit FM and reload the game for the attributes to be hidden in those screens.  It's tied to the person properties file, which only loads when you boot up the game (not when you change the skin).

5 hours ago, GIMN said:

Have you just loaded the skin?  You might need to exit FM and reload the game for the attributes to be hidden in those screens.  It's tied to the person properties file, which only loads when you boot up the game (not when you change the skin).

Just started the game today and its fine now, I had just loaded the skin after starting the game up when i ran into the above issue. Never used any skin apart from the default until this version of the game so not used to these nuances, thank you.

Edited by Yashaswi
adding more detail

47 minutes ago, Yashaswi said:

Just started the game today and its fine now, I had just loaded the skin after starting the game up when i ran into the above issue. Never used any skin apart from the default until this version of the game so not used to these nuances, thank you.

Super - glad it worked.  There's a whole load of odd behaviours with skinning, you can never be too sure what might cause something!

I can confirm that it is always better to turn the game off and on again after loading a skin. I solved the same problem over the weekend when switching between Statman and Mustermann skins. But I found that the problem also occurs between the Graphical and Numerical versions of this skin. As GMIN writes, something is only loaded when the game starts. So then it doesn't matter that you choose the Graphical version of the skin, somewhere the attributes just show up as numbers.

I was preparing a spreadsheet to track player development (I'm missing some visualizations in the game), but when switching skins I noticed that the Graphical/Numeric attributes don't change correctly.

Edited by vonTrips

Hmm, after the update I have a problem with the player view. There are two graphics overlapping. Is this a problem of the skin? I don´t have change anything after the update, so I don´t know if I have a mistake in my "work".

Zwischenablage02.jpg

I have had exactly the same issue with my own skin. But on the scout card. So not sure it’s a skin problem, but general. For some reason now the 2 widgets in this container show at the same time.

My solution was to remove one of them (although tabbing them could work I feel). 

28 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

Hmm, after the update I have a problem with the player view. There are two graphics overlapping. Is this a problem of the skin? I don´t have change anything after the update, so I don´t know if I have a mistake in my "work".

Zwischenablage02.jpg

Yes, there's been a change to the underlying code with the new patch.  This is fixed for the next update, which is likely to be tomorrow.

Can you let me know if you are experiencing another issue that I've noticed - the underlying code on these pie charts have also changed, and Key Passes and Key Tackles appear to be coming through as 100% of successful passes and tackles.  Are you experiencing this, too?

image.png.2d9a05facaa5803da22b1da0ec693dba.png

(N.B. You will be missing some of the statistics there, too - this is another thing I've fixed for the next release).

22 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

I have had exactly the same issue with my own skin. But on the scout card. So not sure it’s a skin problem, but general. For some reason now the 2 widgets in this container show at the same time.

My solution was to remove one of them (although tabbing them could work I feel). 

You don't need to remove one of them - there are now 4 separate widgets for the pie charts, but I believe all of them need to be there (so 5 in total including the data hub visualisation); it will then work as per the old way, where it chooses whichever is most appropriate:

image.png.f25d442b6896ca8785fa125d07cd03df.png image.png.248bedbe1233de4ea515cf309d255f34.png

These are the 4 widgets that need to replace the 1 that used to be there.

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
</widget>