Man UFC Relegation watch (1st season)

Was looking at whats happening in the Premier Leasgue after the january transfer window, when I saw this:

Ufc.thumb.png.90b80084e392f1466faca102e4f15d95.png

They just drew at home with Bournemouth.

Sacked Ten Hag and replaced him with Lopetegui

and signed Ugarte (£52m) and Loftus Cheek (Loan) in January (I had first window transfers disabled)

think this is interesting

anyone with any similar experience ?

13 hours ago, Cobblers said:

No, but if they get relegated, I'd like the save file please. 

Later in the game cycle i love simming the first season multiple times and see if a big(ish) club gets relegated to take them over in a lower division.

1 hour ago, Marinho said:

Later in the game cycle i love simming the first season multiple times and see if a big(ish) club gets relegated to take them over in a lower division.

Exactly the same reason I would like that save. Could be quite interesting if done organically through the game, and more so than were I to do it via the editor.

4 hours ago, HoChiKim said:

I actually don't remember ever seeing a current big team relegated in any save I've ever done, I usually play about 20 seasons too.

Liverpool got relegated after about 15 years in an FM save I did once, but that was off the back of a slow decline and a few season of mid table mediocrity before they went down. They made very light work of the Championship the next season.

4 hours ago, Ferocious289 said:

Probably editor used to demorale the team. This is the kind of thing you see on reddit.

I dont use editors, scouting apps or reddit.

5 hours ago, DP said:

Detail level will have a bearing on this too you’d imagine. 

yh English detail is set to none as im managing in Turkey

23 hours ago, Showerman said:

Was looking at whats happening in the Premier Leasgue after the january transfer window, when I saw this:

Ufc.thumb.png.90b80084e392f1466faca102e4f15d95.png

They just drew at home with Bournemouth.

Sacked Ten Hag and replaced him with Lopetegui

and signed Ugarte (£52m) and Loftus Cheek (Loan) in January (I had first window transfers disabled)

think this is interesting

anyone with any similar experience ?

That's totally unrealistic...

Bournemouth would never be that adrift! :D

But, seriously, Manchester United have struggled in many of my FM saves. In 5 seasons in FM22 they struggled to make 6th each season.

9 hours ago, HoChiKim said:

I actually don't remember ever seeing a current big team relegated in any save I've ever done, I usually play about 20 seasons too.

I had a save in one of the recent FM editions where Spurs were relegated in the first season.

United had a horrible start in my save. It took nearly two months for them to get the first win and they were in the bottom five at Christmas. They ended up going on a decent run after that and finished 9th. 

On 13/11/2022 at 13:25, HoChiKim said:

Tottenham got relegated in my FM21 save. Then they finished 3rd in the league and lost in the playoffs (classic Tottenham). They sold 345M worth of players (including Sancho, Onana, Calvert-Lewin, Alli, Reguillon, ...) and got beaten in playoffs by Villa after Kane didn't score a penalty. During the season they kept 28 clean sheets and conceded only 29 goals. In the other semifinals, Crystal Palace made it into finals by scoring 90+5th minute penalty.

j43479nzvw761.png?width=391&auto=webp&s=6c3ba63956c2fdec08ab53c0189e6cf71868db97

Edited by xkvicd