Match 12: Belgium vs Canada - 7pm GMT BBC1 & BBC iPlayer LIVE from the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pukey said:

Wouldn't surprise me based off this game. Belgium really, really bad.

These set pieces are awful.

If Canada suddenly learn to score I wouldn't rule them out. Clearly can play but need an end product. They need the Cyle Larin of last season who was scoring for fun.

1 minute ago, ginnybob said:

Frustrating game from Canada. Should have been able to win this but a complete lack of composure has cost them.

I started off feeling sorry for them but they've actually started to annoy me now :D

9 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Yep. I'd hate to see their xG. Must be pretty close to Spain vs Sweden (I think?) at Euro 2020.

Depends what source you read, but:

0.8-2.6 xG

Canada with 22 shots, 18 inside the box (so not just banging shots in from 30 yards and padding the stats with them).

They've got loads of pace but not enough guile.

8 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

They have betting markets on the MOTM award so may be linked with that, but yep absolutely insane that KDB got it today.

He was genuinely one of the worst on the pitch.

Already told my mates to bet on Neymar and Ronaldo to win the MOTM tomorrow at 14/1, nailed on.

Without knowing the penalty records of the two aforementioned players, I thought that David would've been taking that penalty. Guess he should have too having seen those stats above. Seems a case of biggest and best player overall getting the dibs over the better penalty taker.