England vs Senegal, Round of 16. 7PM GMT, Al Bayt Stadium

Darius1998

Just now, Mr Adam said:

It’s the next World Cup in US I’m really looking forward to for our players. Foden, Bellingham, Saka etc all into their prime.

I worry about who our striker will be but there’s 4 years yet. 

Bellingham false 9, you wait and see.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mr Adam said:

It’s the next World Cup in US I’m really looking forward to for our players. Foden, Bellingham, Saka etc all into their prime.

I think given the way Kane plays it's not massively unrealistic to think he'll still be around, but depends on his injuries as he has had a few of course. 

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

Ivan Toney's suspension should be up by then :D 

Don't think Kane will be out of it by then. Not when you look at some of the elite strikers elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

Defensively, hopefully Tomori and Guéhi will progress enough to displace Stones and Maguire too.

Just now, Heartwork said:

Defensively, hopefully Tomori and Guéhi will progress enough to displace Stones and Maguire too.

Fikayo Tomori could win the Champions League 4 years in a row and 5 Serie A scudetti in a row, and Gareth still wouldn't pick him.

Senegal did about as well as they could really with Mane injured and Koulibaly and Mendy falling off their peaks. Very difficult to get past what is a top 3 squad on paper.

Their fans have been great though, hope they can make it back in four years' time.

Just now, Darius1998 said:

Senegal did about as well as they could really with Mane injured and Koulibaly and Mendy falling off their peaks. Very difficult to get past what is a top 3 squad on paper.

Their fans have been great though, hope they can make it back in four years' time.

Not only that, but Gueye being suspended and Kouyate injured.

With them in midfield, surely wouldn't have conceded the second in such manner, then it was over.

Not much drama for favorites in 4 matches so far, hopefully tomorrow isn't any different. :D

now Pougatch saying we haven’t heard Sweet Caroline for 15 months. It’s been played every time we’ve won this tournament.

That’s after Matterface saying this will be the highest television audience of the year so far (sorry Queen). And then wondering what happens if the ball gets punctured.

I swear ITV staff only watch England games and hibernate in between. 

now Pougatch saying we haven’t heard Sweet Caroline for 15 months. It’s been played every time we’ve won this tournament.

That’s after Matterface saying this will be the highest television audience of the year so far (sorry Queen). And then wondering what happens if the ball gets punctured.

consume-they-live.gif

3 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Where did you learn how it's called in plural in Italian? :D

1 minute ago, Citizen Kane said:

Excuse me, James Richardson is most of us English users father 

I was a bit late for Football Italia, but I did used to read the Calcio Italia magazine when I was about 13-14 (and "The Miracle of Castel di Sangro" as well). Also re-learned some Italian football terminology when I was managing Fiorentina on FM19.

I also considered writing about Tomori winning two Ballons d'Or, but that seemed a bit far-fetched. :D

2 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

Matterface is dreadful. He hasn't got the voice (Like Brian Moore) and isn't great on comms (Like Jon Champion, Clive Tysleley) 

Just now, oche balboa said:

Matterface is dreadful. He hasn't got the voice (Like Brian Moore) and isn't great on comms (Like Jon Champion, Clive Tysleley) 

Brian Moore still the greatest commentator in my opinion. Barry Davies a very close second.

Ignore the first 30 where we looked bad and rode our luck, that was spot on. Importantly, front three thankfully showed why they should be first names on team sheet. 

Even if it’s 5 at the back next game, still has to be those three up top with Rice/Bellingham in middle.

2 minutes ago, pearcey_90 said:

Ignore the first 30 where we looked bad and rode our luck, that was spot on. Importantly, front three thankfully showed why they should be first names on team sheet. 

Even if it’s 5 at the back next game, still has to be those three up top with Rice/Bellingham in middle.

He's comfortably been your worst player in the 2+ matches I've seen.