Scoreboard issue

beanos36

Hey

Anyone know why the scoreboard suddenly changes after pre-season to the first game of the main league season? Much prefer the pre-season scoreboard with shows the names and colours properly. Is there a way of keeping the pre-season one? I've attached two pics. The game against Leicester is the pre-season scoreboard which I love, the other is the opening day game against Portsmouth. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 23.47.10.png

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 23.48.59.png

In panels/match look for “match scoreboard area”. (Or something like that). Copy it.

In panels/match you should have a comps folder. In the comps folder you’ll have a folder called efl. In there, back up “match scoreboard area” then overwrite with the one that was loose in panels/match

Clear cache. Reload skin.

If you don’t have a comps folder you can create one with this string: panels/match/comps/efl

Put “match scoreboard area” in the /efl folder.

Edited by Tyburn

13 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

image.png.fb02d4b4510c1f0a80dea992f5b90abb.png

minute of UI hate :D

I absolutely do not understand how it is possible to use elements of 3 different designs that absolutely do not match each other in such a minimal area :)

Luckily it can be skinned …

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

image.png.fb02d4b4510c1f0a80dea992f5b90abb.png

minute of UI hate :D

I absolutely do not understand how it is possible to use elements of 3 different designs that absolutely do not match each other in such a minimal area :)

log it as a bug if it's that much of an issue. moaning here won't fix anything

8 hours ago, Tyburn said:

In panels/match look for “match scoreboard area”. (Or something like that). Copy it.

In panels/match you should have a comps folder. In the comps folder you’ll have a folder called efl. In there, back up “match scoreboard area” then overwrite with the one that was loose in panels/match

Clear cache. Reload skin.

If you don’t have a comps folder you can create one with this string: panels/match/comps/efl

Put “match scoreboard area” in the /efl folder.

Sorted it! Thanks so much! Just needed to create another folder before efl called eng. So panels/match/comps/eng/efl

Cleared cache and reloaded the skin and it works perfectly now

Without the skinners and help from this site, I think I would have given up ages ago, thanks all

7 minutes ago, beanos36 said:

Sorted it! Thanks so much! Just needed to create another folder before efl called eng. So panels/match/comps/eng/efl

Cleared cache and reloaded the skin and it works perfectly now

Without the skinners and help from this site, I think I would have given up ages ago, thanks all

Ah, yes. eng. Forgot about that and wasn’t on pc.

Glad you’ve sorted it.