Sometimes I wish we could choose whether we're using our home, away or third kit before the match starts....

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

Thank god they’re in different socks… the most popular piece of replica kit on sale!

But yes, that is annoying, based off the fact the away teams colour in the score board is white, that may well be a data error?

Their shirt kind of fades into a white at the very bottom, but it's definitely more red!

7 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Are you using kit packs? If they don’t match what’s in the DB it can cause inadvertent clashes

The Scottish League is licenced, so although I do use kit packs what I'm using here is just what's in the game by default.

26 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I decided to change their primary colour from white to red using the IGE to avoid that in future! 

Yeah, I've done this before myself. I created kits that are as they are in real life, but the colour behind the image is still what is input at the primary colours and that's what's being selected on.

On 08/09/2023 at 18:55, kevhamster said:

I'm struggling to work out which team is which here!

I've have meant to submit this as a suggestion request for years and always procrastinate/forget.

In addition to potential kit clashes, I'd just like to be able to decide which kit I want to see on MY screen in MY game. I may WANT to see my third kit for certain games.  

Ideally I'd like to be able to pick the opposition's kit too. I LIKE seeing certain kit combos on my screen (computer, tv or inperson) that just look good to me.  I may WANT to see an opponent in a specific kit vs a specific kit of my side, just cuz it looks cool to me. 

Big deal?  No.  Seemingly relatively easy thing to add that would make game a little more enjoyable for me (maybe others too)? Yes

29 minutes ago, DominicForza said:

I've have meant to submit this as a suggestion request for years and always procrastinate/forget.

In addition to potential kit clashes, I'd just like to be able to decide which kit I want to see on MY screen in MY game. I may WANT to see my third kit for certain games.  

Ideally I'd like to be able to pick the opposition's kit too. I LIKE seeing certain kit combos on my screen (computer, tv or inperson) that just look good to me.  I may WANT to see an opponent in a specific kit vs a specific kit of my side, just cuz it looks cool to me. 

Big deal?  No.  Seemingly relatively easy thing to add that would make game a little more enjoyable for me (maybe others too)? Yes

It is something which is in the likes of FIFA and was in PES (assume it's in eFootball).  Would also be good as an accessibility option for those who have a type of colour-blindness.

Edited by kevhamster

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

It is something which is in the likes of FIFA and was in PES (assume it's in eFootball).  Would also be good as an accessibility option for those who have a type of colour-blindness.

hadnt even thought about that for people who are color blind.  yeah.  with that in mind it really SHOULD be implement.   like messed up that its not