The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

35 minutes ago, JordanMilly said:

You guys are all so close to the truth on the official FM crisp.

Secret screenshot of a free kick wall in the penalty area:
Pom-Bear bares all once again - Scottish Local Retailer

I do love a Pom bear.

30 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

Pom Bears! Reminds me of when my kids were young. Lovely crisp.

I'm glad my kids are still young enough to enjoy them

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, for all who want to play the beta..... I do have an affiliate link where I get a small kickback from Fanatical and the game is available for cheaper than direct through Steam.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Promo code CARROT brings the price down to £35.05.

giphy.gif

Having spent more than a decade living in Asia I'm getting crisp envy because here they think crisps should be seaweed flavour (actually not that bad), or honey and toenail flavour, or some other mix of weird and wonderful flavours. The things I'd do for a salt and vinegar crisp!

17 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Really don't get this post? 

Every year, the mods allow us to have a thread of complete silliness with some occasional references to the launch of the beta.  It's all just a bit of fun.

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Think I've retired FM23 now.

I'm going to dabble in some Hell Let Loose, War Thunder, EAFC 24 (boo, hiss, 10 hour trial), WC Snooker '19 and Firewatch and Star Trek Online to try and distract me. Oh, might actually get some work done too!

I’m on cities skylines now, was gonna carry on my 23 save into 24, but really want a save with Nwaneri and Lewis-Skelly in. So gave up.

I quote from the summer blog 

"The FM24 feature set was confirmed and fully designed earlier than previous releases, thanks to additional resource joining the studio, and huge improvements of various practices and workflows. We’re also due to be feature complete (when every feature design is implemented by the dev, art, and UI teams) earlier than before too. "

Since I believe that lot of this is actually carried from what was supposed to be delivered in FM23 and the fact that features complete was locked in earlier I would guess that Beta will be in the w/c 16th so we have 3-2.5 weeks of Beta