The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Razal said:

Last year they gave early access to content creators......

They gave the largest content creators access to the Alpha build which is doing the rounds with the selected Alpha testers, so they could show off some of the new features.

That's not exactly unusual these days.

33 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Given the main content creators slaughtered the game last year, even doing a video with them all in it together slaughtering the game, it's unlikely that will be a thing again this year. Unless they use some different ones, maybe. 

I think they rightly slaughtered the new headline features which were next to useless additions. The manager timeline and squad planner...I've maybe looked at either 3 times in the past year.

3 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Yeah, not something I think was worth spending time on

A lot of people will say that but in reality it wouldn’t take much time to do that and they wouldn’t take someone from the match engine team for example to do that job

18 minutes ago, DarJ said:

A lot of people will say that but in reality it wouldn’t take much time to do that and they wouldn’t take someone from the match engine team for example to do that job

It's more the mental gymnastics of;

''Oh yeah they'll love that''

That boggles me :lol:

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

They won’t be working over weekends, and it needs to go through Sega and Steam, so very unlikely. They also don’t like to do Friday in case there’s a game breaking bug that they can’t fix until a Monday.

That sort of talk makes me think you're not even contemplating it being released by the end of this week.

seinfeld-babu-bhatt.gif

Edited by priority76

I saw that video with the 4 You Tubers and they didn't "Slaughter" FM2023. They did express disappointment and offered some very interesting, sometimes critical, constructive feedback and that's why they were invited back to SI.  SI themselves admitted they were disappointed with the final product and wanted to make amends this year. 

In line with the depressingly binary way some people think these days you're either an "SI Fan-boy" or you're "slaughtering" them. Life is actually a bit more complicated than that.    

28 minutes ago, priority76 said:

That sort of talk makes me think you're not even contemplating it being released by the end of this week.

seinfeld-babu-bhatt.gif

Oh no no no. You misunderstand. They simply have to release it this week because they can’t release it at the weekend. It’s just science

image.gif.14d692c885c00ee574059fe663e9d2c6.gif

19 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I was looking for this gif the other day!

If it's not out Thursday then it's coming Monday, if not Monday then it's probably Thursday again.

Or tomorrow, or next Tuesday or Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Don't see any reason why it can't be out this week. :idiot:

Well we’re only on page 13. Think of the uproar if they went now

5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Or tomorrow, or next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Well we’re only on page 13. Think of the uproar if they went now

Can't see them dropping the beta before the second QoL reveals. So that rules out tomorrow.

Friday to Sunday are out. 

Next week I can't see Tuesday or Wednesday because who releases things on a Tuesday or Wednesday...nobody that's who.

So we have Thursday or Monday.

Doubt we are getting to close to the 60+ pages we got last year.

23 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Can't see them dropping the beta before the second QoL reveals. So that rules out tomorrow.

Friday to Sunday are out. 

Next week I can't see Tuesday or Wednesday because who releases things on a Tuesday or Wednesday...nobody that's who.

So we have Thursday or Monday.

Doubt we are getting to close to the 60+ pages we got last year.

Your sleep deprivation is making you super neg :lol:

As much as I wish, more than anything, that we will get the beta next week, I am resigned to the likelihood that it’ll be somewhere between the 23rd-26th.

There is no worse period in the year (as an FM player) than the first 3 weeks of October. The old game has lost its charm but the new game still feels so far away.

Edited by SMV90

4 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

As much as I wish, more than anything, that we will get the beta next week, I am resigned to the likelihood that it’ll be somewhere between the 23rd-26th.

There is no worse period in the year (as an FM player) than the first 3 weeks of October. The old game has lost its charm but the new game still feels so far away.

I Know The Feeling GIFs | Tenor

45 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Well, it's none of those things, but do try again, you seem a right laugh. 

Speaking of right laughs, I’m at a Michael McIntyre show I booked in February and completely forgot about 

image.gif.b77487083172a048effc4b525c5746e4.gif

4 hours ago, SMV90 said:

Good lord and I thought I was being negative thinking it was coming next week...the 26th would be 11 days before release.