The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Didn't realise he moved to aew. I need to get back in the loop I think

Must admit, I did kinda wince at the prospect of Edge with his history of neck injuries going to the company where everyone gets dropped on their heads.

26 minutes ago, omerrath said:

as we always knew deep inside -  it's gonna be Thursday...

May be an image of 1 person and text

Either a placeholder or they are guessing... My money is still on next Monday!

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

That would be one of the latest beta's ever! Only once before was it that late!

I think it's because the release was changed this year, so unfortunate for us, but that's how it goes...

1 minute ago, XaW said:

I think it's because the release was changed this year, so unfortunate for us, but that's how it goes...

Personally tonight is the best day followed by next Monday. As I'm at home tomorrow so can play and I have Monday through Wednesday off work. Friday through Sunday I'm busy and would probably get zero play in. So I'm still thinking it will be Thursday as that's the most annoying day possible for me!

Just now, nunch98 said:

Changed ? How?

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-2024-feature-rollout-and-new-partnerships

So, why are we launching on a Monday, rather than the more game industry standard of Tuesday or Friday? 

Typically, the advertised release date for FM games has been a Tuesday and, in some years, we have released at midnight in the UK. Having done this a few times has led to people expecting it - and filling our social feeds with questions about when the game was going to be available - frustrating for you, and frustrating for us.

So, this year we're trying something different, and are being clear with both the date and time of release. As things stand, it’s looking possible for all formats to come out at this time globally – if that changes, we’ll let you know via our social channels.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

That only makes it 8 hours earlier than normal, no need to delay the beta by multiple days to accommodate that.

On the other hand, everything you've posted is grade A speculation. And I'm here for it.

3 minutes ago, PGHJuice said:

Good morning gentleman. It’s 7 AM, having a cup of coffee, loading up for another day of FM24 beta speculation 

let’s go! 

spacer.png

I've been where you are, I am from the future. That 7 am coffee will soon wear off. There'll be banter on this forum. But for 5 hours we will hear nothing.

Until we do!