The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere among the millions of GIFs there was a post that ALLEGEDLY FM24 will not have the classic updates 24.2 in December and 24.3 in March. Is this official or just another speculation?

Just now, Novem9 said:

Somewhere among the millions of GIFs there was a post that ALLEGEDLY FM24 will not have the classic updates 24.2 in December and 24.3 in March. Is this official or just another speculation?

What Miles said on Saturday stream was that hopefully they'll have no more bugs to fix on FM 24 at that time and can focus whole 300 people team on FM25. I assume if it needs patched it will

1 minute ago, Novem9 said:

There's been nothing along those lines announced by SI so would ignore it. 

11 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

So what is everyones plans on FM24 

What's the save ideas, what the world you're going to create?

Beta save with Southampton, which I'll probably stream on Twitch.

Once the main launch happens I'll pick a Japanese third tier team with help of Wheel of Names.

Just now, kevhamster said:

Once the main launch happens I'll pick a Japanese third tier team with help of Wheel of Names.

Whats your Twitch name kind sir? 

Planning on playing again with young boys only !

200w.gif.46b348068835b7401391e0c89261afd8.gif

Again Youth only challenge for me mabye in combination with building a small nation (iceland, gibraltar again or a team that produces foreign regens ) but on the beta i'll start with a bigger club to test the set pieces setup and some new features.

Edited by OlivierL

Just now, nunch98 said:

I'm just shadow banned, can't challenge someone misinterpreting my post 🙃

Just heed my warning, and I won't have to remove stuff. Leave all that behind, and focus on the beta and gifs from here on out.

1 minute ago, metallimuse said:

How long after BETA does the real name fix usually show up on t'internet?

There are two types, one where user manually replaces files, and other where user  adds a custom editor file while strarting save. 

I think editot file one comes a week after 

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I'm starting my proper save which is getting blogged as whichever team is bottom of J3 when I start the game, usual start date is England in June

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Why do you not start your main save on the beta?

1 minute ago, LZmaster said:

Why do you not start your main save on the beta?

I like to use the beta as a way of getting used to the game with the team I'm most familiar with for a season or so, and then get cracking into something a bit different.

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm starting my proper save which is getting blogged as whichever team is bottom of J3 when I start the game, usual start date is England in June

I used to quite enjoy blogging my save.

I may have to log back in to my Blog page this year.  I had a great time blogging my Fort William save a few years ago before becoming a victim of my own early success and then getting sacked.

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I like to use the beta as a way of getting used to the game with the team I'm most familiar with for a season or so, and then get cracking into something a bit different.

Ahh I do the same, but usually still start the main save on the beta (as long as there isn't anything game-breaking like last year).

6 minutes ago, Barbz2012 said:

they are already out on fmscout

Not that I see.

5 minutes ago, dℍaisa said:

There are two types, one where user manually replaces files, and other where user  adds a custom editor file while strarting save. 

I think editot file one comes a week after 

Say what? I just usually download something from FMscout and follow the instructions. That one.

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Not for FM24 it's not

Yeah, what they said. I cannae see it.

My first save, to break in the game will be with Feyenoord, the team I support

After that I'll probably go to Japan: Ventforet Kofu seems like a fun save. The play in J2-League, but last year they won the national cup so they will enter the Asian Champions League. There's a challenge im liking!

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

It's actually out already, bizarrely. 

yeah FM scout have it available but did say it should work as long as the coding fr the teams remains the same which it has on previous versions