The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thomas_e said:

It will for sure drop today, the question is when. No point giving youtubers the opportunity to post videoes yesterday if they are going to wait until Monday releasing it 

You know it

27 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I think I need a new alarm tone.  "The Life Of Riley" by the Lightning Seeds isn't cutting it anymore.

I chose that because it used to be the MOTD Goal of the Month music back in the 90s when football was better.

change it to the Channel 4 Italian football music

Just now, josh.miller92 said:

Has anyone found effective treatment for beta speculation thread addiction? I’m worried my thumb print is wearing out from all the refreshing. 

It dies down usually around the time of the beta release, then seems to be a swarm of infections roughly a year later. It's tradition, but no known cure. You'll live, just.

Только что, bigmattb28 сказал:

Yeah what a weirdo. The beta will be released on international beta day, which is  **checks diary**  TODAY!!

one of those holidays with a wandering date

Does anyone know how much time it is possible to take a FM23 save to FM24? Just once?

Maybe I start a new save in FM23, with all the mods (germany lower league, daveincid realism pack etc) and take that one to FM24. The coming weeks there will not be a lot of databases available i guess. I don't want to wait weeks/months to start my first FM24 save, haha.

3 minutes ago, josh.miller92 said:

Has anyone found effective treatment for beta speculation thread addiction? I’m worried my thumb print is wearing out from all the refreshing. 

Yes, it's called the Beta. Once you're in the game, you forget there even was a thread

two different schedules are possible for today:

best scenario:

6pm  -  twitter post with hourglass icon and #FM24 hashtag

6pm-8pm - thread burst with comments

8pm - Beta release

worst scenario:

6pm -  some of SI stuff teasing us on this thread

6pm-8pm - Advanced access ,Greggs and youtubers jokes

8:05 - no Beta release - uproar + riots

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

Right, I'm still all "Meh" at the moment and I dont want to be. SI, Make it happen, please.

Truth is, With the game releasing on a Monday for the first time, Releasing the Beta on a Monday makes sense still from a "Dry run" perspective.

Whatever.

YARN | Chins up, okay? | The Office (2005) - S08E01 The List | Video gifs  by quotes | fb456058 | 紗

1 minute ago, omerrath said:

two different schedules are possible for today:

best scenario:

6pm  -  twitter post with hourglass icon and #FM24 hashtag

6pm-8pm - thread burst with comments

8pm - Beta release

worst scenario:

6pm -  some of SI stuff teasing us on this thread

6pm-8pm - Advanced access ,Greggs and youtubers jokes

8:05 - no Beta release - uproar + riots

Drop back the timeframe for the best scenario by a couple of hours I'd say. 6pm release