The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

The time has come to pass the torch. It's been a helluva couple betas, but time has come to move on.

Special thanks to @bigmattb28, @kevhamster and @Lempicka - the OGs, and the new friends we made along the way; 

@KillYourIdols@kiingallen, @kiwityke1983, @Dagenham_Dave, @Novem9, @Nonlondoner.

I will have forgotten someone, I always do. But as always it's been a pleasure.

Special mention to the mods, especially @XaW and @Wolf_pd who have put up with a lot from the start. So thank you.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who made this thread great.

Made it home still not quite out yet.

Even stopped off to get the wife some flowers for women's day tomorrow.

Been a pleasure, see you next year.

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Made it home still not quite out yet.

Even stopped off to get the wife some flowers for women's day tomorrow.

Been a pleasure, see you next year.

I thought that's 8th of March 

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

So my wife has booked us for a tango lesson all evening long, so today is the day the beta is released. Have fun, guys. :(

Don't worry, you will play it after. The game doesn't go anywhere

15 minutes ago, daveh83 said:

I bought it before there was 2 versions but I have mine in my lib ready activated , there is no special beta codes if you have it in ye lib activated then it'll unlock when they release...

It just says 'Available 6th November'

I've emailed them asking for a refund so I can rebuy the version which does have Early Access - but not sure how quick they will respond. 

The Early Access version costs £2 more too - I didn't think they were allowed to do that. 

28 minutes ago, Kcinnay said:

Noob question, but: where do you find that list? Was looking for it a couple of days ago after wanting to buy via FM Scout. They redirected to some unknown site which showed a price that was about €6 more expensive than advertised, which made me reconsider. Couldn't find a list of official sellers, so CDKeys it became.

https://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list

1 minute ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

I've emailed them asking for a refund so I can rebuy the version which does have Early Access - but not sure how quick they will respond. 

The Early Access version costs £2 more too - I didn't think they were allowed to do that. 

If the key was accepted by Steam, I'd imagine the Beta will be available to you. The places that aren't providing the beta probs won't provide a key until 6th November.

do you have ye code? or they holding it till 6th

I’ve just been sacked as ‘speculating officer’. My board didn’t like Chuck Norris-jokes, although I requested them stubbornly to tell every hour a new one. 

Tonight I’m going to apply as head coach of Chelsea and try to bankrupt Boehly.

They went live IIRC with a £32 version, realized it never contained the beta, retracted it, then posted another version alongside for an addition £2 that DOES include it. CD keys have been OK for me in the past on other games, but this seemed an odd setup, agreed.

2 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

It could be the cheaper one is a code in a box version, so different pricing is normal.

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

They went live IIRC with a £32 version, realized it never contained the beta, retracted it, then posted another version alongside for an addition £2 that DOES include it. CD keys have been OK for me in the past on other games, but this seemed an odd setup, agreed.

confused there is not beta codes!!!! so if you have the code and its in steam activated it'll unlock for beta?