The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, omerrath said:

Not today. It is known that steamdb burst with updates when beta is imminent... Thursday it is. At this point I won't believe it is today even if madonna will post a gif here

There are rumours that Madonna is postponing her concert until Miles releases the Beta. Huge fan of the game.

1 minute ago, omerrath said:

Not today. It is known that steamdb burst with updates when beta is imminent... Thursday it is. At this point I won't believe it is today even if madonna will post a gif here

I mean, there's already more updates on steamdb this year compared to when beta dropped last year.

Surely not tonight when loads of people are watching the England game, you'd think they'd want as much engagement as possible, and tonight is not the night.

Here's hoping they've got the Euro 24 license and once England qualify they drop the Beta along with an announcement.....

Realistically though, I have all night tonight to play and am off work tomorrow, so will be Thursday 

4 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Surely not tonight when loads of people are watching the England game, you'd think they'd want as much engagement as possible, and tonight is not the night.

Here's hoping they've got the Euro 24 license and once England qualify they drop the Beta along with an announcement.....

Realistically though, I have all night tonight to play and am off work tomorrow, so will be Thursday 

And tomorrow is Liechtenstein U17's and surely SI would want their engagement too :D 

6 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

What if you play FM and watch football at the same time?