The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I don’t think they’ll do a content drop on a Saturday. So let’s bring that to Friday. And while we’re at it move the Beta to next Tuesday.

Content drop will be during the week. SI people deserve their weekends afterall.

41 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

image.jpeg.e4e93527d4f4d16ebe0f823f143b8069.jpeg

Well, Yes.

The EULA for 2023 was updated 16 Days before the Beta release. This Years EULA was on the 2nd, Meaning the Beta should Drop 16 days later, Wednesday/Thursday next Week the 18th/19th

Again, as per last year and the year before, IF we get a live stream this year, the Beta will drop 7 Days later. We may not get a Live Stream as such, but as this week is the last of the roadmap, something might just happen this week with a known streamer or such.

Edited by KillYourIdols

14 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Well, Yes.

The EULA for 2023 was updated 16 Days before the Beta release. This Years EULA was on the 2nd, Meaning the Beta should Drop 16 days later, Wednesday/Thursday next Week the 18th/19th

Again, as per last year and the year before, IF we get a live stream this year, the Beta will drop 7 Days later. We may not get a Live Stream as such, but as this week is the last of the roadmap, something might just happen this week with a known streamer or such.

Stop killing my hopes and dreams for beta this week with all your facts and logic.

18 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Well, Yes.

i-refuse-to-believe-this-no.gif

25 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

They did the last one Saturday didn't they? Maybe it was Friday but the time difference threw me.

Yeah, you bring upside down and all that throws the dates about a bit. Would have been Friday evening for us so Saturday am for you. I will forgive you.

24 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Well, Yes.

Thanks for that. This indeed is valuable information and shall keep me going for at least 20 mins

3 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

I think you can consider it from anytime the last feature from the roadmap comes out tbf (although if this is on late Thursday we won't see a Friday release), especially considering they've been saying 2-3 weeks this time and they've had an extended time period and an increase in staff numbers for the new features that were meant to go into FM23.  I do think you're probably right though in terms of it will be next week. 

The roadmap also leaves out the W/C 30th... doesn't mean thats when it's coming. :kriss:

Where has this been said about the new features that were meant to go into FM23?  Just curious as I have not seen that anywhere besides in this thread.

7 minutes ago, Becanes said:

Where has this been said about the new features that were meant to go into FM23?  Just curious as I have not seen that anywhere besides in this thread.

I think it's just conjecture. 

From my point of view the features of FM23 were utterly insulting ( Really manager timeline and Uefa logos were headline features? Both those things take 1 month to add and adapt) . FM23 I believe is the most negative ive seen people react to for a long time ( even the streamers were vocal about it) 

It would make sense that FM24 had features that were cut in FM23 as it was said in the blog that they have features locked in and ready before they usually do. 

10 minutes ago, Becanes said:

It’s in the “Future of Football Manager blog” that came out around June

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

Yeah, you bring upside down and all that throws the dates about a bit. Would have been Friday evening for us so Saturday am for you. I will forgive you.

I checked apparently came out at 8pm Friday here so I don't even have that excuse, I'm just so sleep deprived thanks to a newborn and incredibly busy so all the days have melded into one at this point

2 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Well, Yes.

FWIW I don't think SI look at it as in, right we'll have this feature/stream on this date then release it 7 days later. I think it's a case of, they release it when it's ready and when the servers/steam whatever it is allows them to (sure they have to do some form of request)? but of course, they'd only do that once their build up/feature drops have been done.

So they could have a stream, and then release it the next day. Don't think they had a stream last year did they for the first time in a while?

40 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

FWIW I don't think SI look at it as in, right we'll have this feature/stream on this date then release it 7 days later. I think it's a case of, they release it when it's ready and when the servers/steam whatever it is allows them to (sure they have to do some form of request)? but of course, they'd only do that once their build up/feature drops have been done.

So they could have a stream, and then release it the next day. Don't think they had a stream last year did they for the first time in a while?

No fun.

VgfI6LYlE4mUuc53YB.gif.582b3f826d6f9f23e9aeb1da215ce4bf.gif

1 hour ago, KillYourIdols said:

Wonder if @Neil Brock appears, the beta releases early? Worked last year* :ackter:

*May be factually incorrect.

I haven’t seen any Neil lately

1 hour ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I checked apparently came out at 8pm Friday here so I don't even have that excuse, I'm just so sleep deprived thanks to a newborn and incredibly busy so all the days have melded into one at this point

It gets better. Not by much, but better.

6 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Where did Sancho go?

QPR, U18s fitness coach

6 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

I am finally here, the party can now begin. My guess is next week Tuesday. Although I am secretly hoping it is this Tuesday. 

Fixed that for you

6 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

I am finally here, the party can now begin. My guess is next week Tuesday. Although I am secretly hoping it is this Thursday. 

Thursday would be unprecedented? Almost a whole month out then.

Still think w/c 16th