Net colors. Help!

Felipe Municelli

1 hour ago, Felipe Municelli said:

Hi everyone!

Is there any way to change the net colors?

I'm playing with Spurs and would to like to change the current color, which is blue, not realistic at all. In FM22 was white and want that back for a better match experience.

Thanks guys.

there might be a graphics for it, so you will have to extract the default game files and look through it to see if there is any

"For the most part if you have been directed to this guide then you should know what file you are after and should have been told which fmf file it is located in, if you aren't sure then check back on the link that sent you here"

Can you help me find the right file? I'm terrible at this stuff.

I'll pay you if necessary. Really want to make this change in the game :(

19 minutes ago, Felipe Municelli said:

"For the most part if you have been directed to this guide then you should know what file you are after and should have been told which fmf file it is located in, if you aren't sure then check back on the link that sent you here"

Can you help me find the right file? I'm terrible at this stuff.

I'll pay you if necessary. Really want to make this change in the game :(

i'm sorry. I can't help you locate the file, i simply don't have the time as i like you will start a blind search

2 hours ago, Felipe Municelli said:

Hi everyone!

Is there any way to change the net colors?

I'm playing with Spurs and would to like to change the current color, which is blue, not realistic at all. In FM22 was white and want that back for a better match experience.

Thanks guys.

Im fairly sure its set in the editor. Not sure if you can edit it with the in game editor when that is out however

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, hr.geisler said:

Did anyone find out if there's a fmf file to edit net colors? Editors dont have the option.

try and extract the fmf files that contains graphics elements and search for "nets"

you might find a folder which contains pitch/nets/ which may have what you seek, as i havnt had the need to change it myself, i havnt tried

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

try and extract the fmf files that contains graphics elements and search for "nets"

you might find a folder which contains pitch/nets/ which may have what you seek, as i havnt had the need to change it myself, i havnt tried

makes sense. Thanks.

1 hour ago, hr.geisler said:

makes sense. Thanks.

also, all the graphics are in the graphics folder, but not all 100% of the graphics folder is in a single fmf file.  in general, when you try to do something, you need to unpack all existing fmf files.

Ok, so did find nets folder inside graphic>pitch folder. It has 4 folders, each with 2 white/gray png's as well as the xml file.

Question... Is this really the only source of net graphics in the game? I noticed some teams has colored nets be default. These are clearly not generated through the nets folder inside graphics.fmf > pitch as no such code line or artwork exists.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on where to look

Edited by hr.geisler