[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

what do i need to edit to change the icon from black to white on the side bar{red box) it only happens on development center and planner when selected. All the other icons are white all the time thanksScreenshot(31).thumb.png.569e0f7f9da3dd57a6c1d035b797fde1.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

what do i need to edit to change the icon from black to white on the side bar{red box) it only happens on development center and planner when selected. All the other icons are white all the time thanksScreenshot(31).thumb.png.569e0f7f9da3dd57a6c1d035b797fde1.png

Have you checked the xml's in the graphics/icons/sidebar (I would assume as these are taken from another skin) or panels/generic/sidebar menu table.xml

there's usually a lines for appearances such as 

<symbol id="sidebar_white_colour" value="title"/>
    <symbol id="alt_sidebar_white_colour" value="title"/>
    <string id="table_selected_appearance" value=""/>
    <string id="table_alt_selected_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/alt selected/row"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

1 hour ago, asalah said:

How do I change it to that?

6zL8c7yGhh3yqMIYSywVqGD4RQZ7KESGmeftB3D1.jpg

change what to what ?

please add more information

it's hard to know what you want to change into what you've shown without more info

9 hours ago, snowofman said:

change what to what ?

please add more information

it's hard to know what you want to change into what you've shown without more info

I have the player's name in the picture on the left. I want it to be like the picture on the right .

1.jpg.560f3e6d611a38727de0c2631cd6385f.jpg2.jpg.40b4baa133657efef753bfaf2b6cbead.jpg

16 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Have you checked the xml's in the graphics/icons/sidebar (I would assume as these are taken from another skin) or panels/generic/sidebar menu table.xml

there's usually a lines for appearances such as 

<symbol id="sidebar_white_colour" value="title"/>
    <symbol id="alt_sidebar_white_colour" value="title"/>
    <string id="table_selected_appearance" value=""/>
    <string id="table_alt_selected_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/alt selected/row"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

Thank you

8 hours ago, asalah said:

I have the player's name in the picture on the left. I want it to be like the picture on the right .

1.jpg.560f3e6d611a38727de0c2631cd6385f.jpg2.jpg.40b4baa133657efef753bfaf2b6cbead.jpg

Should be simple by just copy'ing the graphics and replaceing the code for the jersey from one place to the other 

11 hours ago, snowofman said:

Should be simple by just copy'ing the graphics and replaceing the code for the jersey from one place to the other 

thank you brother

لقطة شاشة 2024-06-05 195042.png

Hello friends how are you?? I would like to know how I can put the match rating in the center of the panel, so that it is not on the left. I think I have to fiddle with the match players bar panel.image.png.bf101d079e4124ff3da2e42905110013.png

Hello goodnight.

I started customizing skins recently, i'm using the game's default base skin, how do I display attributes in the scout panel? What the best way to do this? Import from another skin, do I need to have some programming knowledge?  Sorry for my English, it's not my primary language.

Skin: Tato
I want to display it this way on the default skin.

image.thumb.png.0c73af8db47f70959bcafd36cfdef742.png

Default base skin 

image.thumb.png.8a225dddf577dd7627ee09b59459c238.png

22 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

yes

no

What files do I need to import? I tried to import the player scout reports attributes.xml and player scout reports small.xml on Football Manager 2024\skins\FM24 Base Skin (Transparent) SM\panels\player\  but it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, Bulhosa said:

What files do I need to import? I tried to import the player scout reports attributes.xml and player scout reports small.xml on Football Manager 2024\skins\FM24 Base Skin (Transparent) SM\panels\player\  but it didn't work.

It's in the panels/widget folder theres some scout report xmls in there you'd need to create a folder called widgets if the base one doesn't have this already 

33 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

It's in the panels/widget folder theres some scout report xmls in there you'd need to create a folder called widgets if the base one doesn't have this already 

It worked, I created the widget folder and just copied scouting center report card.xml, thanks :D

image.thumb.png.00d633754ea37b5e167ba68358edd4e2.png

9 hours ago, snowofman said:

sitoolkit\graphics\cursors

11 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

very unexpectedly these files are in /graphics/cursors folder :D

Thanks

15 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

Hello friends how are you?? I would like to know how I can put the match rating in the center of the panel, so that it is not on the left. I think I have to fiddle with the match players bar panel.image.png.bf101d079e4124ff3da2e42905110013.png

this can be changed in panels/widgets/match players bar widget

5 hours ago, Polando said:

Is there a chance to display photos of stadiums from other graphics in your skin? @JustHowie

If you're just wanting to change stadium pics you just need the id for the stadium you want then change our the graphic in your fm24 graphics folder using the id for that stadium 

Does anyone know how I could remove this button in the news tab? WTCS skin with all news panels / folders removed so it reverts to default if that makes a difference

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 16.32.21.jpg

3 hours ago, jkadms said:

Does anyone know how I could remove this button in the news tab? WTCS skin with all news panels / folders removed so it reverts to default if that makes a difference

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 16.32.21.jpg

competition news panel.xml

you might need to extract the default news page if it has been changed in the skin

checkbox code near the top of the page

On 04/06/2024 at 11:19, asalah said:

How do I change it to that?

6zL8c7yGhh3yqMIYSywVqGD4RQZ7KESGmeftB3D1.jpg

Do you plan on asking or crediting anyone for the work you've stolen and published?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb JustHowie:

Do you plan on asking or crediting anyone for the work you've stolen and published?

Has he published it somewhere?

With the help of this forum I changed a lot of things on skins for my personal need and preferences.

3 hours ago, Holzi said:

Has he published it somewhere?

With the help of this forum I changed a lot of things on skins for my personal need and preferences.

The skin has been published and he is using this forums and the original creators to fix the issues he is unable to as it's not his work 

Hi,

I would like to be able to add the information on the level of the left foot and the right foot where indicated in the photo. But I can't do it. If anyone could just tell me how to do it. It's something basic to do but I don't know enough about skinning.

I share the file concerned.

Thanks in advance !

image.thumb.png.4902968320d764a67c5e9786dce2c20d.png

player profile personal details.xml

player profile.xml

Edited by Nas67

On 05/03/2024 at 17:49, giggsxbr said:

Hi everyone. I've got a premier league scoreboard from other skin. But is there anyway to make the scoreboard more NARROW?

xxx.thumb.JPG.e57b4392001ae48fab0738dfec864597.JPG

The xml is as below. And there are also some pngs file as the code mentioned. Should I PS the png files or modify something in this xml file?

<panel width="520">
	<!--Alternate UI mode-->
	<integer id="alSM" value="0" />

<list id="properties_to_forward">
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="clkc"/>
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="temc"/>
	</list>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<container id="mtSA">		
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />

<widget class="picture"  file="tangfu/scoreboard/Premier scoreboard"  scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
		<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
	</widget>

<!--背景颜色-->
	<container>
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="11,-1,20"  offset="0" gap="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container/>
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0"/>
				<container class="contrast_box" id="tHmC" appearance="tangfu/scoreboard/premierleft">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="BGHT" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="red_replacement" />
					</record>			
				</container>
				<container class="contrast_box" id="tAmC" appearance="tangfu/scoreboard/premierright">	
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
						<integer id="get_property" value="BGAT" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="red_replacement" />
					</record>
				</container>
			</container>

<container/>
		</container>

<container>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="40,20"  offset="0" gap="0"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0"/>
				<!--home team name-->
				<container  width="130">
					<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="11,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
					<container/>
					<widget class="team_button" id="T1nm" style="bold" mode="1" icon_enabled="false" alignment="right,centre_y" size="xlarge">
								<list id="get_properties">
										<integer id="get_property" value="txHT" />
										<integer id="set_property" value="colour" />
									</record>
										<integer id="get_property" value="home" />
										<integer id="set_property" value="value" />
									</record>
								</list>
							</record>
					</widget>
				</container>		

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="37" font="Premier score" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"    width="45"/>

<!-- Competition icon -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" width="50">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="fxCo" set_property="objt" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="2"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="" >
						<record id="object_property" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep" />
						<widget class="object_portrait_picture" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
						</widget>
					</container>
				</container>

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" size="37" font="Premier score" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"    width="45"/>

<!--away team name-->
				<container  width="130">
					<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="11,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
					<container/>
						<widget class="team_button" id="T2nm" style="bold" mode="1" icon_enabled="false" alignment="left,centre_y" size="xlarge">
										<integer id="get_property" value="txAT" />
										<integer id="set_property" value="colour" />
									</record>
										<integer id="get_property" value="away" />
									</record>
								</list>
							</record>
						</widget>
					</container>
				</container>

<container>
					<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="158,80,-1"  offset="0" gap="0"/>
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container/>

<!--clock-->
					<container   id="clkc" >
						<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom,extend" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" />
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="-2"/>
						<!--clock-->
						<container id="ClkC">
							<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
							<record id="default_properties" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" />
							<container>
								<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="4"/>
								<record id="default_properties" auto_size="all" alignment="centre" />
								<widget class="text" id="Mclk"  size="15" font="scoreboard" style="shadowed" auto_size="all" />
								<!--injury time indicator-->
								<container id="MijC" height="16">
									<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize"/>
									<widget class="text" id="Mijt" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="centre" colour="fg positive"/>
								</container>
							</container>
							<widget class="text" id="ClkT" size="small" multiline="true"/>
							<!--<widget class="text" id="Pent" size="14" style="semi_bold" />-->
						</container>

<!--match time bar-->
						<widget class="match_time_slider_panel" height="4" file="match/match time slider panel small">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0,0,0,0"/>

<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
								<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
							</record>
						</widget>
					</container>

<container/>

</container>
		</container>

<container>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="40,20"  offset="0" gap="0"/>

<container/>
				<container class="main_box_no_margin"  id="asco" appearance="tangfu/scoreboard/PS" >
					<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="66,87,168,87,-1"  offset="0" gap="0"/>
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container/>

<widget class="text" id="T1as" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="white" auto_size="all"/>

<container/>

<widget class="text" id="T2as" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="white" auto_size="all"/>

<container/>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>

<widget class="button" appearance="" navigation_focus_target="false">
		<record id="click_event">
			<flags id="event_id" value="TNeV" />
			<integer id="evfl" value="7" />
			<flags id="evtg" value="root" />
		</record>
	</widget>

</panel>

<panel>

<!--Alternate UI mode-->
    <integer id="alSM" value="2" />

<list id="properties_to_forward">
        <record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="clkc"/>
        <record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="temc"/>
    </list>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize_all" vertical_alignment="top" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<container id="scbr">
        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize_all" vertical_gap="0"/>
        <container height="10">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="10" vertical_inset="3,0,0,0"/>

<widget class="spacer">
                <string id="create_if" value="distribution_is_apple"/>
                <global id="width" name="ui.safe_area_left"/>
            </widget>

<!--Make sure this matches the mtSA container below-->
            <widget class="spacer" width="136"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T1rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

<widget class="spacer" width="160"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T2rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

</container>
        <container height="30" id="mtSA">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="10"/>

<widget class="spacer">
                <string id="create_if" value="distribution_is_apple"/>
                <global id="width" name="ui.safe_area_left"/>
            </widget>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="grey 500" id="clkc" width="120">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_gap="10" horizontal_offset="10" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_alignment="left, extend" vertical_inset="0"/>
                <widget class="picture" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eur/ucl_broadcast" image_alignment="centre" width="22" height="22" scale_picture="true" />

<container>
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0,0,4,0" />

<widget class="text" id="Mclk" size="12" font="champions" auto_size="horizontal" colour="ucl core blue" alignment="left,centre_y">
                        <!--Alternate UI mode-->
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="text" id="ClkT" size="14" font="champions" colour="ucl core blue" alignment="centre_y,auto_fit">
                    </widget>

</container>

</container>

<widget class="spacer" width="6"/>

<!--team names and score-->
            <container id="temc">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_gap="-1"/>

<container width="100">

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T1Co" override_with_object="true" width="100">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="t1CB" width="8" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper">
                    </container>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/left/paper">
                        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

</container>
                </container>

<widget class="team_button" id="hTmb"  mode="1" icon_enabled="false" font="title" alignment="centre" size="9" colour="white">

<integer id="get_property" value="home" />
                                    </record>
                                </list>
                            </record>

</widget>

</container>

<container id="MInf" width="60">
                    <container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl core blue" navigation_focus_target="false" >
                        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1, 1 ,-1"  horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="2" vertical_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="12" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white" >
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0,0,4,0"/>
                        </widget>

<widget class="picture"  file="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl bright blue" />

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" size="12" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white" >
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0,0,4,0"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>
                </container>

<container width="100">

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T2Co" override_with_object="true" width="100">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/right/paper">
                        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

</container>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="t2CB" width="8" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper">
                    </container>
                </container>

<widget class="team_button" id="aTmb"   mode="1" icon_enabled="false" font="title" alignment="centre" size="9" colour="white">

<integer id="get_property" value="away" />
                                    </record>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>

</container>

<widget class="spacer" width="8"/>

<container class="main_box" id="asco" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="white">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle"  horizontal_gap="2" horizontal_offset="4" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" />

<widget class="text" id="T1as" size="14" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="ucl core blue" auto_size="horizontal"/>
                    <widget class="text" size="14" font="champions" alignment="centre" text="-" colour="ucl core blue" auto_size="horizontal"/>
                    <widget class="text" id="T2as" size="14" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="ucl core blue" auto_size="horizontal"/>

</container>
            </container>

<widget class="spacer" width="6"/>

<container id="McIC" class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl bright blue" >
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_offset="4"/>

<widget class="text" id="McIt" font="champions"  alignment="centre" colour="white" size="14" width="55"/>

</container>
            <!--injury time indicator-->
            <container id="MijC" class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="white" >
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_offset="4"/>

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" auto_size="horizontal" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="ucl core blue" size="14" usMT="true"/>

</container>

</container>
    </container>
    <widget class="button" appearance="" navigation_focus_target="false">
        <!--Dark Magic xml shenanigans to make this button match the above container, while also allowing us to keep the autosize horizontal-->
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="0" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="scbr" />
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" offset="0" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="scbr" />
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" offset="0" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="scbr" />
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="scbr" />
        <record id="click_event">
            <flags id="event_id" value="TNeV" />
            <integer id="evfl" value="7" />
            <flags id="evtg" value="root" />
        </record>
    </widget>

</panel>

Can you send this scoreboard file? 

Just wondered if this can be added to a team squad view?

image.png.0988d2502e4c3cb649d24de7d4a927f3.png

<record index="9" id="PlES" auto_hide_priority="16" minimum_width="50" />

<!--Interest In Extension-->

Good afternoon friends, how are you... I'm having difficulty changing the standings that appear during the pre-match cinematography. Could anyone help me please?

I tried anyway but the black background still appears instead of white.

image.png.1499513fc3554158b0299c27624874cd.png

5 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

Good afternoon friends, how are you... I'm having difficulty changing the standings that appear during the pre-match cinematography. Could anyone help me please?

I tried anyway but the black background still appears instead of white.

image.png.1499513fc3554158b0299c27624874cd.png

try to look at the parameters of the inner subtle box, I once had a similar problem.

graphics\boxes\inner\subtle\paper.xml

Edited by Olas Nick

hace 14 horas, Olas Nick dijo:

try to look at the parameters of the inner subtle box, I once had a similar problem.

graphics\boxes\inner\subtle\paper.xml

The problem is, i don't have that graphics in the skin.. where i can find that, because i don't know how to extract graphics files :(

28 minutes ago, Nachote912 said:

The problem is, i don't have that graphics in the skin.. where i can find that, because i don't know how to extract graphics files :(

if you don't understand elementary things, then why are you trying to change something?

hace 31 minutos, Olas Nick dijo:

you already gave him this link a few months ago. he has no desire to learn anything. :rolleyes:

It's not that I don't want to learn, because I'm always reading this forum so I can learn more things. @snowofmannowofman has already helped me on several occasions and I have already read that forum that you just mentioned and it never talks about how to extract files from the skin's default graphics folder.

You told me that I had to look at the graphics folder and that's what I did, but I don't have any file at that address and I took the panel out of your Light Skin and it doesn't have the file in the folder either. It's not because I'm lazy, or because I want you to do things for me.

I consulted because I can't find where the problem is, i'm sorry if it bothered you mate.. Despite everything, thank you.

PD: I think, i solved the problem. 

Edited by Nachote912

1 hour ago, lukewoodleymarshall said:

I am looking to make the background blur when the calendar is processing in a similar way it did to FM16/FM17, is this still possible and if so how would I go about doing this?

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 21.07.23.png

This should still work. just reverse it

Can some please help me replicate the Training and Youth Facilities on this image to the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruiment?

f51abb537befbbaf2b233cabbbe75130.png

Two things that I'd like to review if possible or if they make sense:

1/ Having the "Adequate" and "Good" only, instead of the full string

2/ Getting the stars rating correct; because it doesn't seem aligned with the classification. Or is it correct, it's just the correlation with the stars that is different?

Edited by PT-KK

31 minutes ago, zbidram said:

Hello. 

Could someone tell me how to change these sidebar icons to the normal ones, please? Would like to have de default logos there again?

Thanks.

Screenshot (324).png

have you looked in the sidebar menu table.xml ?

you might be able to locate the graphics path there