[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

sooo.. i am really new to skinning and need a bit of advice. at the moment i am using the zweierkette skin, the 24.0.3 beta version and i like it a lot because its more like the default skin but with a couple advantages. what i want to ask is if it is possible to change the colours of the left foot and right foot icon in the player overwiev in the first picture. would like to have the colours showing green or red or yellow, dependent on the strength of the foot. another things i want to change at the skin are the scoreboard and get the quick sub next to the tactics and sub button. i am very inspired by the zealand scoreboard and would love to have it like his one and in his skin the quick sub option is also on one height like i would want it next to the tactic and subb button. would appreciate every help.

Screenshot2024-06-17205708.thumb.png.8850603d3a00f1c2c8563beade8a6ce4.pngScreenshot2024-06-17205733.thumb.png.d9fe5dcdb6e36b93e4870d1f2a9d3b4d.png

Screenshot 2024-06-17 210220.png

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

sooo.. i am really new to skinning and need a bit of advice. at the moment i am using the zweierkette skin, the 24.0.3 beta version and i like it a lot because its more like the default skin but with a couple advantages. what i want to ask is if it is possible to change the colours of the left foot and right foot icon in the player overwiev in the first picture. would like to have the colours showing green or red or yellow, dependent on the strength of the foot. another things i want to change at the skin are the scoreboard and get the quick sub next to the tactics and sub button. i am very inspired by the zealand scoreboard and would love to have it like his one and in his skin the quick sub option is also on one height like i would want it next to the tactic and subb button. would appreciate every help.

Screenshot2024-06-17205708.thumb.png.8850603d3a00f1c2c8563beade8a6ce4.pngScreenshot2024-06-17205733.thumb.png.d9fe5dcdb6e36b93e4870d1f2a9d3b4d.png

yes it's possible, you can change the way the footness is shown by using "value_based_picture"

<!-- Foot Labels -->
				<container class="main_subtle_box" appearance="FME/alternate/paper">
					<attachment class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- Left Foot -->
					<container height="36">
						<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,36" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!-- Label & Value -->
						<container>
							<attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- Label -->
							<widget class="label" font="title" colour="accent" alignment="left,bottom">
								<translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot"/>
							</widget>

<!-- Value -->
							<widget class="footedness_label" format="[%string#1]" alignment="left,top">
								<record id="object_property" get_property="PlfG"/>
							</widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
						<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="right,bottom" height="35" width="35">
							<list id="value_list">
								<record min_value="1" max_value="4" red_replacement="bg range1"/>
								<record min_value="5" max_value="8" red_replacement="bg range4"/>
								<record min_value="9" max_value="11" red_replacement="bg range8"/>
								<record min_value="12" max_value="14" red_replacement="bg range12"/>
								<record min_value="15" max_value="17" red_replacement="bg range16"/>
								<record min_value="18" max_value="20" red_replacement="bg range20"/>
							</list>
						</widget>

</container>

<!-- Right Foot -->
					<container height="36">
						<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,36" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!-- Label & Value -->
						<container>

<!-- Label -->
								<translation id="text" translation_id="230001" type="use" value="Right Foot" />
							</widget>

<!-- Value -->
								<record id="object_property" get_property="PrfG"/>
							</widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
						<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="right,bottom" height="35" width="35">
							<list id="value_list">
							</list>
						</widget>

</container>

</container>

But the easy way is to either ask the creator of the skin you've looked at and ask if you can just use that code

but faster and easier by looking at a skin that already has it like you want it and then either copy the code or use it as inspiration.

edit. changed to code to the correct one.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

yes it's possible, you can change the way the footness is shown by using "value_based_picture"

<!-- Foot Labels -->

<!-- Left Foot -->
					<container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
						<container>

<!-- Label -->
							</widget>

<!-- Value -->
							</widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
						<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="right,bottom" height="35" width="35">
							<list id="value_list">
							</list>
						</widget>

</container>

<!-- Right Foot -->
					<container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
						<container>

<!-- Label -->
							</widget>

<!-- Value -->
							</widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
						<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="right,bottom" height="35" width="35">
							<list id="value_list">
							</list>
						</widget>

</container>

</container>

But the easy way is to either ask the creator of the skin you've looked at and ask if you can just use that code

but faster and easier by looking at a skin that already has it like you want it and then either copy the code or use it as inspiration.

edit. changed to code to the correct one.

where can i find "value_based_picture" ?

6 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

where can i find "value_based_picture" ?

i added the code

the file="" is where you've placed the boot picture - mine is "icons/custom/footed/right"

38 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

In general, you have answered all your questions yourself. you just take a skin that implements what you want and see how it is implemented.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

i added the code

the file="" is where you've placed the boot picture - mine is "icons/custom/footed/right"

Somehow there isn’t anything about footedness in icons.. I really don’t know where to find it. Like i said I am using the FM Zweierkette skin, version 24.0.3 and it is mostly build like the Kojuro skin.. the thing is I even looked there in the icons folder and there wasn’t also anything about footedness. Is there any file in which stands the direction to the icons? 

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

8 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

Somehow there isn’t anything about footedness in icons.. I really don’t know where to find it. Like i said I am using the FM Zweierkette skin, version 24.0.3 and it is mostly build like the Kojuro skin.. the thing is I even looked there in the icons folder and there wasn’t also anything about footedness. Is there any file in which stands the direction to the icons? 

if you don't have the pictures, you can either use the default once, that is located here -> icons/custom/footed (left and right)

you just link to them 

or you can extract them from the default game files and add them to your skin, they are located here

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\footed

On 07/06/2024 at 20:46, JustHowie said:

If you're just wanting to change stadium pics you just need the id for the stadium you want then change our the graphic in your fm24 graphics folder using the id for that stadium 

I mean all kinds of backgrounds of stadiums/games/city photos that I always uploaded to the graphics/pictures/backgrounds folders. I do the same for your skin, but nothing is displayed (except for the photos of the mini stadiums during the match panels). Everything else, despite uploading 3GB files, is invisible. Could you explain to me what to change to change this? and is this even possible?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

if you don't have the pictures, you can either use the default once, that is located here -> icons/custom/footed (left and right)

you just link to them 

or you can extract them from the default game files and add them to your skin, they are located here

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\footed

I now have them extracted and put into the icon folder under footed, what do I need to do now? I am sorry for being so clueless, I am really new to skinning and want to bring myself into it but i don’t really know where to start and where to get the help I need.

10 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

I now have them extracted and put into the icon folder under footed, what do I need to do now? I am sorry for being so clueless, I am really new to skinning and want to bring myself into it but i don’t really know where to start and where to get the help I need.

The fastest way as said, is to take a look at a skin where it is as you like it and see how they have done it and then do the same in your skin.

the code i posted is the one you want to replace your old code with.

Can someone tell me why in the first picture in the scoreboard is a gap behind the logos? seems like I am missing something. in the second picture i have the zealand skin and there is it

this is the code if i am not wrong:

<!-- Champions League Blue -->
                        <container>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" inset="7,0,7,0"/>

<container background_colour="ucl gradient"/>

</container>

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" image_alignment="right"/>

</container>

</container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T1Co" override_with_object="true" width="55">
                    <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>
                        <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle,extend" vertical_gap="0"/>

<container height="7">
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T1rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

</container>

<container>
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="0"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/left/paper">
                                <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="champions" size="14" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" multiline="true"/>
                                <widget class="spacer" width="8"/>

</container>

</container>

<widget class="spacer" height="7"/>

</container>

</container>

<container id="MInf" width="60">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" inset="7,0,7,0"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl core blue" navigation_focus_target="false">
                        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1, 1 ,-1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="2" vertical_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="15" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0,0,4,0"/>
                        </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl bright blue" />

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" size="15" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0,0,4,0"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T2Co" override_with_object="true" width="55">
                    <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle,extend" vertical_gap="0"/>

<container height="7">

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T2rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

</container>

<container>
                        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/right/paper">
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T2nm" font="champions" size="14" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" multiline="true"/>
                        </container>

</container>

</container>

Screenshot 2024-06-18 163747.jpegScreenshot2024-06-18163829.png.ed0099dbbd2dd27ad279c3ffbb7f41f2.pngScreenshot2024-06-18163829.png.ed0099dbbd2dd27ad279c3ffbb7f41f2.png

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

20 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

Can someone tell me why in the first picture in the scoreboard is a gap behind the logos? seems like I am missing something. in the second picture i have the zealand skin and there is it

this is the code if i am not wrong:

<!-- Champions League Blue -->
                        <container>

<container background_colour="ucl gradient"/>

</container>

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" image_alignment="right"/>

</container>

</container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T1Co" override_with_object="true" width="55">
                    <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>

<container height="7">

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T1rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

</container>

<container>
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="0"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/left/paper">
                                <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="champions" size="14" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" multiline="true"/>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<container id="MInf" width="60">

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl core blue" navigation_focus_target="false">
                        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1, 1 ,-1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="2" vertical_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="15" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white">
                        </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="ucl bright blue" />

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" size="15" font="champions" alignment="centre" colour="white">
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="T2Co" override_with_object="true" width="55">

<container height="7">

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="T2rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

</container>

<container>
                        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/uefa/champions league/match/scorebar/right/paper">
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0,0,4,0" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T2nm" font="champions" size="14" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" multiline="true"/>
                        </container>

</container>

</container>

Screenshot 2024-06-18 163747.jpegScreenshot2024-06-18163829.png.ed0099dbbd2dd27ad279c3ffbb7f41f2.pngScreenshot2024-06-18163829.png.ed0099dbbd2dd27ad279c3ffbb7f41f2.png

ur missing a piece of graphics

vor 46 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

ur missing a piece of graphics

Do you possibly know by the given code where I have to look to find it? Because i could take the files of the Zealand skin over, just don’t really know where to find the folder in which I find the file I need. At first I thought it could be some of these lines. I found the main box no margin folder but when I put it in the skin and reloaded it after clearing the cache nothing happened. class="main_box_no_margin" id="T1rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

24 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

Do you possibly know by the given code where I have to look to find it? Because i could take the files of the Zealand skin over, just don’t really know where to find the folder in which I find the file I need. At first I thought it could be some of these lines. I found the main box no margin folder but when I put it in the skin and reloaded it after clearing the cache nothing happened. class="main_box_no_margin" id="T1rc" red_replacement="red" blue_replacement="red" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="5" width="10" />

Scoreboards isnt my strong side. it could be a missing colour in the settings "ucl gradient" - but i'm not sure

you might have to wait and hope someone else can help, sorry

Gerade eben schrieb snowofman:

Scoreboards isnt my strong side. it could be a missing colour in the settings "ucl gradient" - but i'm not sure

you might have to wait and hope someone else can help, sorry

Still thanks for trying to help 🙌🏻

Hey folks, this should be more simple than I seem to be making it. I. managed to change the colour of the title bar lower menus to the secondary team colour but im having problems changing the top row of icons/search bar text. 

I believe its in the titlebar.xml (although I could be wrong) 

Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot 2024-06-21 051500.png

11 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

Hey folks, this should be more simple than I seem to be making it. I. managed to change the colour of the title bar lower menus to the secondary team colour but im having problems changing the top row of icons/search bar text. 

I believe its in the titlebar.xml (although I could be wrong) 

Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot 2024-06-21 051500.png

It's title bar and search bar.xml (can't find exact name as in work) should be in generic folder if you've downloaded the files needed 

Tried messing around with the titlebar xml a lot, it has the code there for the back button etc

<!-- Back Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="back" fixed="true" width="50" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/back" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnpt" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-3" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="left_shoulder" />
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true" />
            </widget>

<!-- Next Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="forw" fixed="true" width="30" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/forward" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnit" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-2" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="right_shoulder" />
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true" />
            </widget>

Nothing in there for the colour and i've tried adding in colour-"secondary" to a bunch of the lines and just cant get it.

Thanks anyway. 

10 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

Tried messing around with the titlebar xml a lot, it has the code there for the back button etc

Nothing in there for the colour and i've tried adding in colour-"secondary" to a bunch of the lines and just cant get it.

Thanks anyway. 

Try red_replacement= instead of colour 

2 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

I. managed to change the colour of the title bar lower menus to the secondary team colour

my subjective opinion is that the use of primary and secondary colors globally does not work. in rare cases it can be interesting and beautiful, but in most cases it just produces unreadable text.

believe me, if you fix it for ОМ, you will still find commands for which the text will be unreadable.

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Try red_replacement= instead of colour 

Tried this, didnt work. Im gonna give up now, spending too much time on it now.

49 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

my subjective opinion is that the use of primary and secondary colors globally does not work. in rare cases it can be interesting and beautiful, but in most cases it just produces unreadable text.

believe me, if you fix it for ОМ, you will still find commands for which the text will be unreadable.

The pic i posted isnt quite true to what I see on my laptop screen. I have HDR active on it and the contrast makes the writing and icons more legible than it looks on that screen shot. The screen shot takes it without the HDR active for some reason. I do get what you are saying though with the unreadable text, seems like a very fine line between good and bad. 

6 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

Tried this, didnt work. Im gonna give up now, spending too much time on it now.

The pic i posted isnt quite true to what I see on my laptop screen. I have HDR active on it and the contrast makes the writing and icons more legible than it looks on that screen shot. The screen shot takes it without the HDR active for some reason. I do get what you are saying though with the unreadable text, seems like a very fine line between good and bad. 

titlebar search panel is for the description and icons are in title bar for the icons here is what I use 

<!-- Back Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="back" fixed="true" width="50" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/back" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <record id="primary_icon_properties" rrep="secondary"/>
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnpt" set_property="itms"/>
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-3"/>
                <string id="controller_button" value="left_shoulder"/>
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true"/>
            </widget>
            <!-- Next Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="forw" fixed="true" width="50" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/forward" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <record id="primary_icon_properties" rrep="secondary"/>
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnit" set_property="itms"/>
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-2"/>
                <string id="controller_button" value="right_shoulder"/>
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true"/>
            </widget>

and for the description in titlebar search panel

<!-- description -->
                <widget class="text" id="subs" size="large" style="bold" alignment="centre,top" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <record>
                                <integer id="get_property" value="subt"/>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="atxt"/>
                                <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true"/>
                            </record>
                            <record>
                                <integer id="get_property" value="subL"/>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="text"/>
                                <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true"/>
                            </record>
                            <!--<record>
                    <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
                  </record>-->
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>

That helped JustHowie. Added  <record id="primary_icon_properties" rrep="secondary"/> to the icon scripts. 

Also, for some reason I dont seem to have the titlebar search panel anywhere in the skin folder, but i'll live with it the way it is thanks again.

Untitled.png

9 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

That helped JustHowie. Added  <record id="primary_icon_properties" rrep="secondary"/> to the icon scripts. 

Also, for some reason I dont seem to have the titlebar search panel anywhere in the skin folder, but i'll live with it the way it is thanks again.

Untitled.png

if you don't have the file in your skin, then it's being grabbed from the default game location

and you would need to extract it if you want to edit it.

Hello beauties.

Maybe a long shot but trying to remake for own use a skin and copied a folder to the other skin and got this.

What file does the settings for highlighting the attributes ? now i got red marks.

So i can see whats wrong or if anyone else can help me check whats missing or something.

image.png.6c1a71e0946c64fae8ef9694de5a3985.png

guys i need a bit of help. i just want to change the colour of the boots depending on how strong their foot is. i just dont really know what to change in the file. would appreciate every help. i would put the file as attachment and here is the code:

<panel save_session_state="true">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern"
                offset_x="-300" offset_y="50"/>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="8"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!-- Position label-->
        <widget class="text" id="posT" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text"/>

<!-- Pitch -->
        <widget class="pitch_with_player_positions" id="ppip"
                height="122"
                vertical="false"
                pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale"
                pitch_draw_goals="false"
                pitch_draw_markings="false"
                show_position_strength="false"
                hide_player_positions="false"
                pitch_show_names="false"
                pitch_show_names_as_hint="false"
                pitch_draw_grass="false"
                pitch_line_colour="text"
                pitch_touchline_width_percentage="1"
                pitch_override_icon_size="2"
                line_width="1.4"
        >
            <record id="pitch_base_appearance">
                <string id="condition_perfect" value="pitch/overview_pitch"/>
            </record>
            <boolean id="pitch_pattern" value="false"/>
            <!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.
          If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you
          can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->
            <string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots"/>
        </widget>

<!-- Foot Labels -->

<container height="30">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="6    " vertical_inset="0" />
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,25" inset="0" offset="0" gap="6">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="12,18" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

<widget class="label"  colour="accent" font="label" alignment="right,can_scale">
                        <translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot" />
                    </widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="right,can_scale" format="[%string#1]">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>
                </container>

<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="top" scale_picture="true"/>
            </container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="25,-1" inset="0" offset="0" gap="6">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="top" scale_picture="true"/>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="12,18" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">
                    <widget class="label" colour="accent" font="label" alignment="left,can_scale">
                    </widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="left,can_scale" format="[%string#1]">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

</container>
            </container>

</container>

</container>
</panel>

Screenshot 2024-06-17 205708.png

player positions small horizontal.xml

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

Thanks snowofman managed to get the title bar changed to my liking. 

Two more small, i hope, requests.

I asked this one in the thread for the skin but never got any reply.... On the club info page it has a spot for a city picture, but it also appears as a complete background in game which I dont like. Is there anyway to activate the city picture in the club info section but not have it as a ingame background image?

The second, I like having the national teams logos in game (fixture lists, etc), but in the squad selection area I'd like to just show the country flag. 

Thanks again for any help.

Screenshot 2024-06-22 082910.png

Screenshot 2024-06-22 082932.png

2 hours ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

guys i need a bit of help. i just want to change the colour of the boots depending on how strong their foot is. i just dont really know what to change in the file. would appreciate every help. i would put the file as attachment and here is the code:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern"

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="8"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!-- Position label-->
        <widget class="text" id="posT" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text"/>

<!-- Pitch -->
                height="122"
                vertical="false"
                pitch_draw_goals="false"
                pitch_show_names="false"
                pitch_draw_grass="false"
                pitch_line_colour="text"
                line_width="1.4"
        >
            </record>
            <!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.
          If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you
          can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->
        </widget>

<!-- Foot Labels -->

<container height="30">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="6    " vertical_inset="0" />
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,25" inset="0" offset="0" gap="6">

<widget class="label"  colour="accent" font="label" alignment="right,can_scale">
                        <translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot" />
                    </widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="right,can_scale" format="[%string#1]">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>
                </container>

<widget class="value_based_picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="top" scale_picture="true"/>
            </container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="25,-1" inset="0" offset="0" gap="6">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="top" scale_picture="true"/>

<widget class="label" colour="accent" font="label" alignment="left,can_scale">
                    </widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="left,can_scale" format="[%string#1]">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

</container>
            </container>

</container>

</container>
</panel>

Screenshot 2024-06-17 205708.png

player positions small horizontal.xml 4.22 kB · 0 downloads

I provided the code you have to use for either foot and you deside to only use some of it,

go back to the code i provided for you and take a look at it, then you'll notive which part shows the colour change

2 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

Thanks snowofman managed to get the title bar changed to my liking. 

Two more small, i hope, requests.

I asked this one in the thread for the skin but never got any reply.... On the club info page it has a spot for a city picture, but it also appears as a complete background in game which I dont like. Is there anyway to activate the city picture in the club info section but not have it as a ingame background image?

The second, I like having the national teams logos in game (fixture lists, etc), but in the squad selection area I'd like to just show the country flag. 

Thanks again for any help.

Screenshot 2024-06-22 082910.png

Screenshot 2024-06-22 082932.png

have you tried adding a flag pack ?

i can't remember if there is a speciel ID to use,

try and look here for the code to add city pictures

vor 3 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

I provided the code you have to use for either foot and you deside to only use some of it,

go back to the code i provided for you and take a look at it, then you'll notive which part shows the colour change

do i need to copy and paste your whole code or just this part depending for each side

<!-- Icon -->
							<list id="value_list">
							</list>
						</widget>

Edited by Illmatic_Xo

vor 5 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

half of the code is for left foot and the other half is for right foot.

so this should now be right?:

<container>

<!-- Position label-->

<!-- Pitch -->
                height="122"
                vertical="false"
                pitch_draw_goals="false"
                pitch_show_names="false"
                pitch_draw_grass="false"
                pitch_line_colour="text"
                line_width="1.4"
        >
            </record>
        </widget>

<!-- Foot Labels -->

<!-- Left Foot -->
                    <container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
                        <container>

<!-- Label -->
                            </widget>

<!-- Value -->
                            </widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
                            <list id="value_list">
                            </list>
                        </widget>

</container>

<!-- Right Foot -->
                    <container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
                        <container>

<!-- Label -->
                            </widget>

<!-- Value -->
                            </widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
                            <list id="value_list">
                            </list>
                        </widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>
</panel>

4 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

so this should now be right?:

<container>

<!-- Position label-->

<!-- Pitch -->
                height="122"
                vertical="false"
                pitch_draw_goals="false"
                pitch_show_names="false"
                pitch_draw_grass="false"
                pitch_line_colour="text"
                line_width="1.4"
        >
            </record>
        </widget>

<!-- Foot Labels -->

<!-- Left Foot -->
                    <container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
                        <container>

<!-- Label -->
                            </widget>

<!-- Value -->
                            </widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
                            <list id="value_list">
                            </list>
                        </widget>

</container>

<!-- Right Foot -->
                    <container height="36">

<!-- Label & Value -->
                        <container>

<!-- Label -->
                            </widget>

<!-- Value -->
                            </widget>

</container>

<!-- Icon -->
                            <list id="value_list">
                            </list>
                        </widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>
</panel>

it's easier if you just try it :) and see what happends

But it looks correct

On 21/06/2024 at 23:38, jimbo22 said:

Untitled.png

You can extract it or take it from a skin that has the file if that helps. 

So guys, I need a bit of help again. Today I used the sas skin. the statistic tabs and the bookmarks for example are insane and I love it but the design is what doesn’t really convince me. At the moment I am playing with the wtcs skin and wanted to know if it is possible to take over the message tab with the „next unread“ and „mark all items as read“. It’s quite simple to use and I like it, another thing I would like to take over is the bookmark in the sidebar, what do I have to take over so it shows it? 

IMG_2210.jpeg

Hello. 

I am testing to create my optimal skin of things from skins i really like. 

This Player overview I wanted to take from Tad Twenty skin that is one of my favorite.

So. Im really close to make it like I want but the Attributes is gone.

Can someone with alot more experience help me get this to work.! 

adding screen and if its the right file, overview file. Really appriciate of someone could.

Spoiler

Skärmbild 2024-06-26 153954.png

player overview panel.xml

Hello,

Anyone know a way to change a team's primary and secondary colors by xml files ? (not via editor - actually tried editor and not sure if it works, but would want a version I can work with for multiple teams and faster).

image.png.29a9460a9da91d3ee4a2ac14ae01ebd8.png

For obvious reasons I need those colors to somehow match the kits. (Also hate the blue manager outfit as well)

Thank you !

Edited by Lunnarium

8 minutes ago, Lunnarium said:

Hello,

Anyone know a way to change a team's primary and secondary colors by xml files ? (not via editor - actually tried editor and not sure if it works, but would want a version I can work with for multiple teams and faster).

image.png.29a9460a9da91d3ee4a2ac14ae01ebd8.png

For obvious reasons I need those colors to somehow match the kits. (Also hate the blue manager outfit as well)

Thank you !

not possible from what i remember

6 hours ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

So guys, I need a bit of help again. Today I used the sas skin. the statistic tabs and the bookmarks for example are insane and I love it but the design is what doesn’t really convince me. At the moment I am playing with the wtcs skin and wanted to know if it is possible to take over the message tab with the „next unread“ and „mark all items as read“. It’s quite simple to use and I like it, another thing I would like to take over is the bookmark in the sidebar, what do I have to take over so it shows it? 

IMG_2210.jpeg

You'd have to look through panels/human to find the file, i think its inbox buttons but i haven't touched them in years.

3 hours ago, Menelik said:

Hello. 

I am testing to create my optimal skin of things from skins i really like. 

This Player overview I wanted to take from Tad Twenty skin that is one of my favorite.

So. Im really close to make it like I want but the Attributes is gone.

Can someone with alot more experience help me get this to work.! 

adding screen and if its the right file, overview file. Really appriciate of someone could.

Hide contents

Skärmbild 2024-06-26 153954.png

player overview panel.xml 69.44 kB · 0 downloads

In the code, try changing player/woz/player attributes panel to just player/player attributes panel, if that works then we know where the issue is, but looking at that one file doesn't reveal a whole lot

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

You'd have to look through panels/human to find the file, i think its inbox buttons but i haven't touched them in years.

In the code, try changing player/woz/player attributes panel to just player/player attributes panel, if that works then we know where the issue is, but looking at that one file doesn't reveal a whole lot

Thanks mate, got it to look like this by adding that one line.

But how do I get the attributes colored now ? 

Adding photo how it looks and the skin i have if you have the time to see how i screwed things up haha.

Skin https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S7yDqL9cL38Adna21d6WWJ3pqD25o2L3/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks

20240626_211928.jpg