[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

9 hours ago, sptndc said:

Does anyone know how to resize the button that I marked red?

BL.thumb.png.6f42e05f9b43742244816a9b0c20fe8b.png

the button size can't be changed unless you change the size of the whole scoreboard

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

the button size can't be changed unless you change the size of the whole scoreboard

I managed to resize the left button and not resize the scoreboard, but I don't know where to edit the right button.

image.png.f5551d66047abc45ec8b7e8445874375.png

I'm using the Zealand skin and in the inbox scouted player i wanted to add a option to scout a player for 1 week instead of fully scout, but not sure how to do it. The idea is to change the "Fully Scout Player" button or add a Box with an option to scout for 1 week. I have tried some changes but with no success.

27 minutes ago, Illmatic_Xo said:

Who is the creator of the sas skin?

Pretty sure it will tell you if you look in preferences where you pick the skin or in th config file.

and if i'm not mistaken there is a "how to contact" in the download folder

I want to add status icons to the manager profile but i can't seem able to find the right properties, can someone help? thanks 

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 09.38.10.png

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 09.38.23.png

Edit: found how to do it!

Edited by Brunosaur

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Brunosaur:

I want to add status icons to the manager profile but i can't seem able to find the right properties, can someone help? thanks 

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 09.38.10.png

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 09.38.23.png

Edit: found how to do it!

You wanna share your code?

10 minutes ago, Holzi said:

You wanna share your code?

<widget class="player_status_all_button" alignment="bottom" id="psAB" >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="2" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top," inset="1" />
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfa"/>
</widget>

vor 21 Stunden schrieb snowofman:
<widget class="player_status_all_button" alignment="bottom" id="psAB" >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="2" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top," inset="1" />
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfa"/>
</widget>

Thanks! Can you point me to the xml in which this change has to be done?

2 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Thanks! Can you point me to the xml in which this change has to be done?

i can't sorry

it all depends on where you want it and how it's being build(naming etc)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Mark8213 said:

How do i add faces instead of kits to this please

Screenshot (36).png

In the file "panels/award/team award overall.xml" in the widget with class="pitch_with_tactics" if I'm not mistaken.

I have edited a widget so that it shows personality for players on my team, and media description for everyone else. 

Is there a way to make it so that players on other teams, but only those who have been scouted, can show personality as well?Screenshot2024-07-02at13_12_46.jpg.748ab753e182aec2d05d93351bb10e4a.jpgScreenshot2024-07-02at13_13_03.jpg.64b58e8d64537d723160e34a9a5b78c4.jpg

5 hours ago, jkadms said:

I have edited a widget so that it shows personality for players on my team, and media description for everyone else. 

Is there a way to make it so that players on other teams, but only those who have been scouted, can show personality as well?Screenshot2024-07-02at13_12_46.jpg.748ab753e182aec2d05d93351bb10e4a.jpgScreenshot2024-07-02at13_13_03.jpg.64b58e8d64537d723160e34a9a5b78c4.jpg

You can wrap it in a player scout report

<widget class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="PrCo" file="none" late_loading="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="420686" type="use"/>
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

*code*

</widget>

45 minutes ago, Schmiddson said:

Is there a Link to download the BuLi scorerboard?

there is a few scoreboard threads, so if you can't find it by using the search, then i doubt it.

If you mean the Bundesliga Scoreboard, then it's part of the default game and can be extracted using the Resource Archiver from steam (free)

I'm looking to edit the default FBref charts from the statman skin. At the moment, the default chart is set by properties "pide" for defenders, "pimi" for midfielders etc: 

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pide" set_property="Shwn" />

But that results in many situations as shown in the attached picture, where the chart for a DM is shown for a winger, or CB is shown for a fullback etc.

I've tried stuff like "pifb" or "piam" but they dont' seem to work. Also haven't been able to find anything like that in person.properties.xml in any of the skins that i have dowloaded, or the default skin. 

Are there any properties specific to each position? Or would it be possible to make them?

image.jpeg

42 minutes ago, jkadms said:

I'm looking to edit the default FBref charts from the statman skin. At the moment, the default chart is set by properties "pide" for defenders, "pimi" for midfielders etc: 

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pide" set_property="Shwn" />

But that results in many situations as shown in the attached picture, where the chart for a DM is shown for a winger, or CB is shown for a fullback etc.

I've tried stuff like "pifb" or "piam" but they dont' seem to work. Also haven't been able to find anything like that in person.properties.xml in any of the skins that i have dowloaded, or the default skin. 

Are there any properties specific to each position? Or would it be possible to make them?

image.jpeg

adding @_Ben_ would give you a better chance for him to see it as he's the creator and will probably be able to help you.

you could have asked in his skin thread so he would know, but it's fine here aswell. :) 

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

adding @_Ben_ would give you a better chance for him to see it as he's the creator and will probably be able to help you.

you could have asked in his skin thread so he would know, but it's fine here aswell. :) 

of course, just tried to make my question as general as possible as i have it mostly figured out, just need to find the right ID if it exists

when things get to properties and widgets etc i'm a little out of my depth since information on that area seems harder to come by 

thank you! :) 

7 hours ago, jkadms said:

They don't work and they aren't stored anywhere, that I've found! I've only been able to stipulate 'defender' rather than full back, which is a shame but just requires one more click in my skin.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

They don't work and they aren't stored anywhere, that I've found! I've only been able to stipulate 'defender' rather than full back, which is a shame but just requires one more click in my skin.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!

No worries!

Is it possible to create properties? So a property could be created based on a player's ability to play a certain position? 

Or potentially for the charts to be displayed by default based on other criteria? Maybe some custom classes could be created based on positional ability? I know that when you click on a player's profile, certain positions are highlighted by default based on staff's assessment of the player's best position / role , so I wonder if there's a way to link that to the correct chart. 

As I said, this is the part of skinning that I'm not as knowledgable on, so I appreciate the response even if nothing can be done :) 

If not I'll probably just create a general chart that's displayed by default for everyone to keep some consistency, and then just use the buttons for each individual position as and when it's needed. Amazing work with the skin, by the way :) 

EDIT:

Just had a poke around in person properties.xml and there are properties based on individual positions with values of 1-20. There has to be a way to link these with the charts. I'll have a play around with it today

Edited by jkadms

Posted (edited)

Hey,

In the Title text, either in the skin settings file or title search file i assume, what do I have to write if I want to colorize the Title text with a specific RGB code? Tried to put the code after the colour=  but that didnt help. 

Edit: title text then I mean in titlebar over the description text, just to be clear :)

Ty

Edited by Menelik

4 hours ago, Menelik said:

Hey,

In the Title text, either in the skin settings file or title search file i assume, what do I have to write if I want to colorize the Title text with a specific RGB code? Tried to put the code after the colour=  but that didnt help. 

Edit: title text then I mean in titlebar over the description text, just to be clear :)

Ty

i assume you mean colour the titlebar in the team colours

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i assume you mean colour the titlebar in the team colours

No actually the text. I can change the colours with words like Gold, Black and so. But I wanted to know if I got a rgb colour code that want ad the text colour of the Header text. How should I write it in? I just got colour= now there plus like Sg,Title or what ever it usually stands there in The Title text code. So just wanted to colour that text with a RGB code I have :) like 234,246,246 as an example, not the whole title bar. Just the text.

Nag1ek2.png

Edited by Menelik

7 minutes ago, Menelik said:

No actually the text. I can change the colours with words like Gold, Black and so. But I wanted to know if I got a rgb colour code that want ad the text colour of the Header text. How should I write it in? I just got colour= now there plus like Sg,Title or what ever it usually stands there in The Title text code. So just wanted to colour that text with a RGB code I have :) like 234,246,246 as an example, not the whole title bar. Just the text.

Nag1ek2.png

add it to the settings

<colour name="some name you pick"                                                                 value="rgb(20,40,47)"/>

and in the titlebar search panel (i believe it is) you should be able to add colour="the name you gave the line above"

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

add it to the settings

<colour name="some name you pick"                                                                 value="rgb(20,40,47)"/>

and in the titlebar search panel (i believe it is) you should be able to add colour="the name you gave the line above"

Aaaah will try that when Im home. Legend. Thank you.

On 03/07/2024 at 13:29, jkadms said:

No worries!

Is it possible to create properties? So a property could be created based on a player's ability to play a certain position? 

Or potentially for the charts to be displayed by default based on other criteria? Maybe some custom classes could be created based on positional ability? I know that when you click on a player's profile, certain positions are highlighted by default based on staff's assessment of the player's best position / role , so I wonder if there's a way to link that to the correct chart. 

As I said, this is the part of skinning that I'm not as knowledgable on, so I appreciate the response even if nothing can be done :) 

If not I'll probably just create a general chart that's displayed by default for everyone to keep some consistency, and then just use the buttons for each individual position as and when it's needed. Amazing work with the skin, by the way :) 

EDIT:

Just had a poke around in person properties.xml and there are properties based on individual positions with values of 1-20. There has to be a way to link these with the charts. I'll have a play around with it today

My only success with adding classes has been directing linking them to widgets to display on squad screens, and the like. 

What are those named as? Any luck with anything?

1 minute ago, _Ben_ said:

My only success with adding classes has been directing linking them to widgets to display on squad screens, and the like. 

What are those named as? Any luck with anything?

Unfortunately no success, as I said I'm a little unsure what I'm doing in that area so just tried a bunch of random things hoping they would work :) 

They're all in the person properties.xml, AMR for example is:

<!--AMR-->
<record>
<integer id="id" value="Pamr" />
<integer id="width" value="48" />
<translation id="name" translation_id="248647" type="use" value="Right Winger" />
<flags id="customisation_context" value="none" />
<boolean id="sort_ascending" value="false" />
<record id="widget_edit_info">
<symbol id="class" value="number_edit_box" />
<flags id="edit_event" value="CDBd" />
<integer id="min_value" value="1" />
<integer id="max_value" value="20" />
</record>
<record id="column_widget_properties">
<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
</record>
<record id="column_heading">
<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
<translation id="text" translation_id="349062" type="use" value="RW[COMMENT: right winger]" />
<translation id="hint" translation_id="248647" type="use" value="Right Winger" />
</record>
</record>

I tried assigning those id's for each position to the relevant chart like this:

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pamr" set_property="Shwn" />

And a few other random solutions but nothing worked. 

I just settled on creating an overall chart, with unique metrics for each positions and more granular steps (0-100). Still a work in progress but it's almost done 

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 19.55.10.jpg

15 minutes ago, jkadms said:

They're all in the person properties.xml, AMR for example is

That is just the edit box that you change the 1-20 rating for their positional ability.  

16 minutes ago, jkadms said:

I just settled on creating an overall chart, with unique metrics for each positions and more granular steps (0-100). Still a work in progress but it's almost done 

Are you creating classes for them with 100 percentiles each? That’s way further than I ever had the patience for. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

That is just the edit box that you change the 1-20 rating for their positional ability.  

Are you creating classes for them with 100 percentiles each? That’s way further than I ever had the patience for. 

Ah ok, suppose that's why it did nothing then :) 

Yeah! I just set up a google sheets formula to do the hard work for me so all I had to do was copy and paste into the classes, most of which already existed image.jpeg.588cc7580cd2fdd4169ae9cbfe478a0c.jpeg

Last step now is creating the 100 unique pictures for each threshold. Happy to share the classes with you when I'm done if you'd like them for your own skin, it is still mostly your work that I'm using after all :)

Edited by jkadms

Hey! I`m having a problem with the WTCS Gold skin. I'm using the version 1.3.1 and it seems that now my tatics are way too big. The setting went to the bottom instead of the left side. Looks pretty messed up. Is there any way to fix this? I'm using 1920x1080 and had no issues with version 1.2 for example. 

image.png?ex=668a9f5d&is=66894ddd&hm=ff0b6664ecea40ac166745f1dd41ba39998f2e15bd95e078a757e3cc9e9ccf09&=

4 minutes ago, wlamp said:

Hey! I`m having a problem with the WTCS Gold skin. I'm using the version 1.3.1 and it seems that now my tatics are way too big. The setting went to the bottom instead of the left side. Looks pretty messed up. Is there any way to fix this? I'm using 1920x1080 and had no issues with version 1.2 for example. 

image.png?ex=668a9f5d&is=66894ddd&hm=ff0b6664ecea40ac166745f1dd41ba39998f2e15bd95e078a757e3cc9e9ccf09&=

this looks correct for the latest version of the WTCS skin,

2 minutes ago, wlamp said:

I'm trying to use the 1.2 version. Which works fine, but the pitch on the tatics screen is black and that bothers me. 

i believe if you remove 

<colour name="pitch_box_background" 					value="bg"/>

from the settings file, the pitch returns to the normal green

Hello,

i use value_based_picture for showing national flags:

for example:

<record value="0" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/alg"/> 
                    <record value="1" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/ang"/> 
                    <record value="5" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/bdi"/>

how can I find out which country is connected to which value number?

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Hello,

i use value_based_picture for showing national flags:

for example:

how can I find out which country is connected to which value number?

Thank you!

you'll need the unique id of the nation, i can't remember where i saw it. 

But just grab a flag pack and check the config files, and i'll try and see if i can remember where i saw the list

example from a flag pack

<record from="europe/den" to="graphics/pictures/nation/764/icon"/>
		<record from="europe/eng" to="graphics/pictures/nation/765/icon"/>
		<record from="europe/esp" to="graphics/pictures/nation/796/icon"/>

attached the config file from a flag pack

config.xml

vor 22 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

you'll need the unique id of the nation, i can't remember where i saw it. 

But just grab a flag pack and check the config files, and i'll try and see if i can remember where i saw the list

example from a flag pack

<record from="europe/den" to="graphics/pictures/nation/764/icon"/>
		<record from="europe/eng" to="graphics/pictures/nation/765/icon"/>
		<record from="europe/esp" to="graphics/pictures/nation/796/icon"/>

attached the config file from a flag pack

config.xml 17.25 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the fast answer.

I don't think it is the unique ID of the country, because England has:

<record value="139" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/eng"/> 

3 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Thanks for the fast answer.

I don't think it is the unique ID of the country, because England has:

and how do you know england is 139 ? if you don't know where to get the values ?

but fair enough, i'll still try and locate the list, with no time eta

vor 14 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

and how do you know england is 139 ? if you don't know where to get the values ?

but fair enough, i'll still try and locate the list, with no time eta

I have this list from Tato skin in player_overview_panel.xml but I need to change a flag and wanted to know where these value numbers are coming from.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Holzi said:

I have this list from Tato skin in player_overview_panel.xml but I need to change a flag and wanted to know where these value numbers are coming from.

Thanks.

okay.

the default path for flags in the game can be found here

graphics\pictures\flags

basicly the same list as i gave you before.

hope you'll find what your looking for

This seems kinda strange.. normally you are right and the value should be the unique ID of the nation but it is unfortunately not. :(

Maybe I am gonna ask Wozzie directly but he seems to be gone. Maybe @keysi can help? This list needs to be coming from somewhere.

Spoiler

<list id="value_list"> 
                    <record value="2" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/ben"/> 
                    <record value="4" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/bfa"/> 
                    <record value="3" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/bot"/> 
                    <record value="44" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cgo"/> 
                    <record value="9" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cha"/> 
                    <record value="19" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/civ"/> 
                    <record value="6" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cmr"/> 
                    <record value="48" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cod"/> 
                    <record value="234" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/com"/> 
                    <record value="7" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cpv"/> 
                    <record value="8" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/cta"/> 
                    <record value="10" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/dji"/> 
                    <record value="11" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/egy"/> 
                    <record value="12" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/eqg"/> 
                    <record value="204" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/eri"/> 
                    <record value="13" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/eth"/> 
                    <record value="14" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/gab"/> 
                    <record value="15" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/gam"/> 
                    <record value="16" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/gha"/> 
                    <record value="18" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/gnb"/> 
                    <record value="17" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/gui"/> 
                    <record value="20" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/ken"/> 
                    <record value="22" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/lbr"/> 
                    <record value="23" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/lby"/> 
                    <record value="21" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/les"/> 
                    <record value="24" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mad"/> 
                    <record value="29" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mar"/> 
                    <record value="231" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/may"/> 
                    <record value="26" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mli"/> 
                    <record value="30" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/moz"/> 
                    <record value="28" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mri"/> 
                    <record value="27" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mtn"/> 
                    <record value="25" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/mwi"/> 
                    <record value="31" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/nam"/> 
                    <record value="33" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/nga"/> 
                    <record value="32" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/nig"/> 
                    <record value="230" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/reu"/> 
                    <record value="40" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/rsa"/> 
                    <record value="240" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/ssd"/> 
                    <record value="34" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/rwa"/> 
                    <record value="36" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/sen"/> 
                    <record value="37" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/sey"/> 
                    <record value="38" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/sle"/> 
                    <record value="39" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/som"/> 
                    <record value="35" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/stp"/> 
                    <record value="41" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/sud"/> 
                    <record value="42" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/swz"/> 
                    <record value="43" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/tan"/> 
                    <record value="45" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/tog"/> 
                    <record value="46" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/tun"/> 
                    <record value="47" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/uga"/> 
                    <record value="49" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/zam"/> 
                    <record value="50" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/zim"/> 
                    <record value="239" file="pictures/flags/large/africa/zan"/> 
                    <record value="51" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/afg"/> 
                    <record value="53" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/ban"/> 
                    <record value="52" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/bhr"/> 
                    <record value="211" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/bhu"/> 
                    <record value="54" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/bru"/> 
                    <record value="63" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/cam"/> 
                    <record value="55" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/chn"/> 
                    <record value="203" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/gum"/> 
                    <record value="56" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/hkg"/> 
                    <record value="58" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/idn"/> 
                    <record value="57" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/ind"/> 
                    <record value="59" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/irn"/> 
                    <record value="60" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/irq"/> 
                    <record value="62" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/jor"/> 
                    <record value="61" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/jpn"/> 
                    <record value="66" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/kgz"/> 
                    <record value="80" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/kor"/> 
                    <record value="78" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/ksa"/> 
                    <record value="65" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/kuw"/> 
                    <record value="67" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/lao"/> 
                    <record value="68" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/lib"/> 
                    <record value="69" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/mac"/> 
                    <record value="70" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/mas"/> 
                    <record value="71" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/mdv"/> 
                    <record value="202" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/mgl"/> 
                    <record value="72" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/mya"/> 
                    <record value="73" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/nep"/> 
                    <record value="75" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/oma"/> 
                    <record value="76" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/pak"/> 
                    <record value="197" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/pal"/> 
                    <record value="86" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/phi"/> 
                    <record value="74" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/prk"/> 
                    <record value="77" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/qat"/> 
                    <record value="79" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/sin"/> 
                    <record value="81" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/sri"/> 
                    <record value="82" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/syr"/> 
                    <record value="85" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/tha"/> 
                    <record value="84" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/tjk"/> 
                    <record value="87" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/tkm"/> 
                    <record value="236" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/tls"/> 
                    <record value="83" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/tpe"/> 
                    <record value="88" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/uae"/> 
                    <record value="89" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/uzb"/> 
                    <record value="90" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/vie"/> 
                    <record value="91" file="pictures/flags/large/asia/yem"/> 
                    <record value="126" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/alb"/> 
                    <record value="127" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/and"/> 
                    <record value="128" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/arm"/> 
                    <record value="129" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/aut"/> 
                    <record value="130" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/aze"/> 
                    <record value="131" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/bel"/> 
                    <record value="133" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/bih"/> 
                    <record value="132" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/blr"/> 
                    <record value="134" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/bul"/> 
                    <record value="135" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/cro"/> 
                    <record value="136" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/cyp"/> 
                    <record value="137" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/cze"/> 
                    <record value="138" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/den"/> 
                    <record value="170" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/esp"/> 
                    <record value="140" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/est"/> 
                    <record value="142" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/fin"/> 
                    <record value="143" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/fra"/> 
                    <record value="141" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/fro"/> 
                    <record value="144" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/geo"/> 
                    <record value="145" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/ger"/> 
                    <record value="216" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/gib"/> 
                    <record value="146" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/gre"/> 
                    <record value="147" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/hun"/> 
                    <record value="163" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/irl"/> 
                    <record value="148" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/isl"/> 
                    <record value="149" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/isr"/> 
                    <record value="150" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/ita"/> 
                    <record value="64" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/kaz"/> 
                    <record value="219" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/kvx"/> 
                    <record value="152" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/lie"/> 
                    <record value="153" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/ltu"/> 
                    <record value="154" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/lux"/> 
                    <record value="151" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/lva"/> 
                    <record value="157" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/mda"/> 
                    <record value="247" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/mne"/> 
                    <record value="155" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/mkd"/> 
                    <record value="156" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/mlt"/> 
                    <record value="158" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/ned"/> 
                    <record value="159" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/nir"/> 
                    <record value="160" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/nor"/> 
                    <record value="161" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/pol"/> 
                    <record value="162" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/por"/> 
                    <record value="164" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/rou"/> 
                    <record value="165" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/rus"/> 
                    <record value="167" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/sco"/> 
                    <record value="176" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/srb"/> 
                    <record value="166" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/smr"/> 
                    <record value="172" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/sui"/> 
                    <record value="168" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/svk"/> 
                    <record value="169" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/svn"/> 
                    <record value="171" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/swe"/> 
                    <record value="173" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/tur"/> 
                    <record value="174" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/ukr"/> 
                    <record value="175" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/wal"/> 
                    <record value="205" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/aia"/> 
                    <record value="93" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/aru"/> 
                    <record value="92" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/atg"/> 
                    <record value="118" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/bah"/> 
                    <record value="96" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/ber"/> 
                    <record value="95" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/blz"/> 
                    <record value="249" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/blm"/> 
                    <record value="94" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/brb"/> 
                    <record value="97" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/can"/> 
                    <record value="98" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/cay"/> 
                    <record value="99" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/crc"/> 
                    <record value="100" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/cub"/> 
                    <record value="110" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/cuw"/> 
                    <record value="101" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/dma"/> 
                    <record value="212" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/dom"/> 
                    <record value="103" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/grn"/> 
                    <record value="104" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/gua"/> 
                    <record value="105" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/guy"/> 
                    <record value="106" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/hai"/> 
                    <record value="107" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/hon"/> 
                    <record value="108" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/jam"/> 
                    <record value="114" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/lca"/> 
                    <record value="109" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/mex"/> 
                    <record value="207" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/msr"/> 
                    <record value="227" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/mtq"/> 
                    <record value="111" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/nca"/> 
                    <record value="112" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/pan"/> 
                    <record value="113" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/pur"/> 
                    <record value="115" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/skn"/> 
                    <record value="102" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/slv"/> 
                    <record value="233" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/spm"/> 
                    <record value="117" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/sur"/> 
                    <record value="209" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/tca"/> 
                    <record value="119" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/tri"/> 
                    <record value="120" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/usa"/> 
                    <record value="206" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/vgb"/> 
                    <record value="116" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/vin"/> 
                    <record value="208" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/vir"/> 
                    <record value="217" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/bes"/> 
                    <record value="201" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/asa"/> 
                    <record value="177" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/aus"/> 
                    <record value="178" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/cok"/> 
                    <record value="179" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/fij"/> 
                    <record value="242" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/fsm"/> 
                    <record value="243" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/nmi"/> 
                    <record value="215" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/kir"/> 
                    <record value="210" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/ncl"/> 
                    <record value="180" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/nzl"/> 
                    <record value="181" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/png"/> 
                    <record value="186" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/sam"/> 
                    <record value="182" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/sol"/> 
                    <record value="183" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/tah"/> 
                    <record value="184" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/tga"/> 
                    <record value="244" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/tuv"/> 
                    <record value="185" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/van"/> 
                    <record value="232" file="pictures/flags/large/oceania/wfi"/> 
                    <record value="225" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/gyf"/> 
                    <record value="226" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/gyf"/> 
                    <record value="228" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/gyf"/> 
                    <record value="229" file="pictures/flags/large/namerica/gyf"/> 
                    <record value="187" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/arg"/> 
                    <record value="188" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/bol"/> 
                    <record value="189" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/bra"/> 
                    <record value="190" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/chi"/> 
                    <record value="191" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/col"/> 
                    <record value="192" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/ecu"/> 
                    <record value="193" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/par"/> 
                    <record value="194" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/per"/> 
                    <record value="195" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/uru"/> 
                    <record value="196" file="pictures/flags/large/samerica/ven"/> 
                    <record value="583" file="pictures/flags/large/europe/rus"/> 
                    </list>  
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnat" set_property="valu"/>

Edited by Holzi

Hello, I'm using Mustermann Skin and I want to edit two things.

First, I want the "Facilities" information in the "Club Info" tab to appear with both text and star ratings. When I asked the creator of Mustermann Skin on YouTube how I should do this, he told me that he did not know much and that the WTCS skin was what I wanted and that I should examine the files of that skin. When I downloaded WTCS and played around with it, I didn't understand much because I don't know anything about coding and skin editing.

The second thing I want to edit is, in the default FM skin, the attributes of the manager we created, such as "hands on approach, loyalty to players, media handling" etc., were visible, but Mustermann Skin removed this and replaced it with more realistic statistics. What I want to do is to have both Mustermann Skin's statistics and default attributes such as hands on approach etc. appear on my profile. When I asked the creator of Mustermann about this again, he told me that I should tinker with the "Manager Statistics" element in the "panels/human/human profile.xml" file. To be honest, the file seemed very complicated to me and I didn't know what to do. The codes were as follows:

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="8" mode="distribute_equally" height="534">
<container default_width="-1" minimum_width="1"/>
<container class="contrast_box" appearance="boxes/contrast/standard/middle/paper" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_width="1160">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" font="title" colour="title" size="xlarge" default_height="30">
<translation id="text" translation_id="323124" type="use" value="Statistics"/>
</widget>
<container height="8"/>
<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="16" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="150">
<container width="150">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
<widget class="mustermann_doughnut_inverted" width="150">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Tglr"/>
</widget>
<widget class="mustermann_doughnut" width="150">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Tgwr"/>
</widget>
<container>
<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1, 18, 30, -1" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0"/>
<container/>
<widget class="label" alignment="centre_x,bottom" font="title" colour="title" size="small">
<translation id="text" translation_id="338615" type="use" value="Win Ratio"/>
</widget>
<widget class="dashed_record_percentage_label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="large" colour="fg">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Tgwr"/>
</widget>
<container/>
</container>
</container>
<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="4" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

I know they are both lazy and general xml questions, but since I have zero coding knowledge, I would appreciate it if you could at least teach me where to start.

Thanks in advance.

1.png

2.png

9 hours ago, sanfierro said:

I didn't understand much because I don't know anything about coding and skin editing.

I know they are both lazy and general xml questions, but since I have zero coding knowledge, I would appreciate it if you could at least teach me where to start.

Thanks in advance.

1st i would google "notepad++" which is a editor that will be of massive help when looking at codes

2nd here is 2 links, where you can get a basic understanding of how XML works and with this you'll be able to make the changes you want

patience, practise, trial and error will be your best friends on the journey

but the more you try, the more you'll understand and after a while you will see progress and then you'll really start to enjoy the trip

10 hours ago, sanfierro said:

To be honest, the file seemed very complicated to me and I didn't know what to do.

if you thought that you will press 1 button and everything will be as you want, then it does not work like that.
you are either ready to spend hundreds or thousands of hours to make it the way you need it, or you use it as it is.

@snowofman

You have any idea how to show (or what is the actual code of) the nation flag on player overview panel other than this value_based_pictures I use?

I have the code:

<!--National flag-->
					<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" width="50" height="50" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>

for showing the nation logo but not the flag. If I use id="flag" instead of id="npiB" like in nation overview this is not working for me in player overview panel. I also don't want to overwrite the logo pictures with the nation flag pictures because I wanted to use the nation logos in other places.

18 minutes ago, Holzi said:

@snowofman

You have any idea how to show (or what is the actual code of) the nation flag on player overview panel other than this value_based_pictures I use?

I have the code:

<!--National flag-->
					<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" width="50" height="50" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>

for showing the nation logo but not the flag. If I use id="flag" instead of id="npiB" like in nation overview this is not working for me in player overview panel. I also don't want to overwrite the logo pictures with the nation flag pictures because I wanted to use the nation logos in other places.

This is the code i use to show a players nationality and with a flag pack it replaces the default with the flag added by the pack

it's uses the list i gave you from the pack and it has normal national flags

<widget class="nation_button" alignment="right, centre_y" icon_alignment="right">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnat"/>
</widget>

with and without pack

with.PNG

without.PNG