[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

vor 30 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

This is the code i use to show a players nationality and with a flag pack it replaces the default with the flag added by the pack

it's uses the list i gave you from the pack and it has normal national flags

<widget class="nation_button" alignment="right, centre_y" icon_alignment="right">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnat"/>
</widget>

with and without pack

with.PNG

without.PNG

Thanks! I will try your code. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Holzi said:

for showing the nation logo but not the flag. If I use id="flag" instead of id="npiB" like in nation overview this is not working for me in player overview panel. I also don't want to overwrite the logo pictures with the nation flag pictures because I wanted to use the nation logos in other places.

try use id for logos, and value based picture for flags
but you need uses not default path for flags

vor einer Stunde schrieb Olas Nick:

try use id for logos, and value based picture for flags

Thats what I wanted to do but I need the actual value number for the nations (this is not their unique ID).

Hi, I'm using the Mustermann Iconic 1.1 skin and want to edit a couple of things.
First, I want to remove the "Mustermann Broadcasting Network header and the links to real FM YT content in the news panel. (kinda ruins the suspension of disbelief to me by constantly reminding I'm in a game)
I also want to add the stadium backgrounds from the sortitoutsi pack (which I have downloaded) in the club overview screen.

How can I do these changes? Every attempt so far has ended in a XML error. Thanks in advance!image.thumb.png.ccbf6c835e45ef537d60b8b9389d1b9f.png
image.thumb.png.db869de947ca7228c223eb178dce8128.png

2 hours ago, SCCP1910 said:

I also want to add the stadium backgrounds from the sortitoutsi pack (which I have downloaded) in the club overview screen.

Mustermann Iconic supports stadium background packs

Posted (edited)
35 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

Mustermann Iconic supports stadium background packs

I know, and I actually meant the stadium pictures (as per the screencap), not backgrounds, sorry

Here is what is on club overview panel.xml:

<!--STADIUM-->
                    <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" height="648">

<container default_width="-1"/>

<container default_width="1080" background_colour="bg lighter">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" file="none">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                <record id="default_properties" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>

<widget class="picture" file="pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg"/>
                                <widget class="picture" id="bkgd" file="pictures/stadiums/none_base" hidden="true"/>
                                <widget class="picture" id="STPC"/>
                            </widget>

I changed the file after "stadium picture" to the stadium backgrounds folder but this produced an XML error. Tried to change it in the widget class picture but nothing happened.

Each stadium picture file is named after the ID of the club that plays there. Maybe I've gotta update the code to use the specific ID file for each club. No idea how to do that though.

As for the news tile, I got the social feed screen back to the default but the actual news one doesn't seem to change.

Edited by SCCP1910

20 minutes ago, SCCP1910 said:

I know, and I actually meant the stadium pictures (as per the screencap), not backgrounds, sorry

<!--STADIUM-->
                    <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" height="648">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<record id="default_properties" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>

<widget class="picture" id="bkgd" file="pictures/stadiums/none_base" hidden="true"/>
                            </widget>

I changed the file after "stadium picture" to the stadium backgrounds folder but this produced an XML error. Tried to change it in the widget class picture but nothing happened.

Each stadium picture file is named after the ID of the club that plays there. Maybe I've gotta update the code to use the specific ID file for each club. No idea how to do that though.

As for the news tile, I got the social feed screen back to the default but the actual news one doesn't seem to change.

Mustermann Iconic\panels\competition\competition news panel try removing that should revert to default social feed

15 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

Mustermann Iconic\panels\competition\competition news panel try removing that should revert to default social feed

Yep, that did it. Thanks!

5 hours ago, SCCP1910 said:

<!--STADIUM-->

</widget>

Stadium backgrounds are used as a background on the skin and the tranparency for that is set in the client object browser

Stadium pictures are often used in the club info page and is set by the code you showed, you can't just change the location in the code as the path is set in the config that can be found in the folder with the pictures, 

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

Stadium backgrounds are used as a background on the skin and the tranparency for that is set in the client object browser

Stadium pictures are often used in the club info page and is set by the code you showed, you can't just change the location in the code as the path is set in the config that can be found in the folder with the pictures, 

Yep, just changing the pack solved it, thank you and sorry for the stupid question :lol:

I had a look at the FM23 files, last year`s stadium pack i downloaded had both backgrounds and pictures, and it worked fine after I adjusted transparency, so I just assumed they were the same.

Posted (edited)
On 02/07/2024 at 07:44, sptndc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the file "panels/award/team award overall.xml" in the widget with class="pitch_with_tactics" if I'm not mistaken.

what do i need to do to change from kits to faces please. FIXED

Edited by Mark8213
fixed

3 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

what panel is this please thanksimage.thumb.png.55983a6b29cbd2d59458ea2a49097572.png

i think it's 

top players and talents panel.xml

top player news panel

but i'm not 100%, but something like that

I increased the font size of my skin. This caused the ok button in the instructions to not be complete. I needed to resize the window so that the buttons appear whole, can anyone help me?

11.png

How can I solve this?

I'm currently using the latest version of SAS (March).

Looking at the image below, every player is regularly identified by their own name. However, whenever I decide to give someone a nickname (you can identify Kaio Jorge's example below (#9), which I decided to shorten simply to "Kaio") it doesn't show in caps like the others.

I know that it looks like a minor problem, but it yells to my ADHD every time it happens.

image.png.a86fd4e61f70fcb89d89ad986eb08863.png

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

i think it's 

top players and talents panel.xml

top player news panel

but i'm not 100%, but something like that

Thanks kind sir

What is the code to get full team names in the scoreboard?

I found this for FM21 home team but need to test it first:

<widget class="team_button" font="europa bold" size="14" alignment="right, centre_y" multiline="true" auto_size="all" colour="black" icon_enabled="true" mode="1">
<record id="object_property" get_property="home" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

7 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

how do i get rid of the green (possibly make it transparent) at the bottom of the page please

Screenshot (38).png

you need to create and use transparent paper or use fake path to paper as value for appearance

Hi, I already published this image in Rensi Skin topic but no one answer me so I'm gonna try here. Anyone could help me to remove the gap that I signed in red under the season stats? and if possible do the same in the middle row. The skin I use is Rensie Skin image.thumb.png.9cb728830f30c5d5a6a46e28063fb1fe.png

40 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

Hi, I already published this image in Rensi Skin topic but no one answer me so I'm gonna try here. Anyone could help me to remove the gap that I signed in red under the season stats? and if possible do the same in the middle row. The skin I use is Rensie Skin image.thumb.png.9cb728830f30c5d5a6a46e28063fb1fe.png

ppl will mostly answer if they have an answer or time.

most ppl will look in other threads, so there is no need to post the same mulitply places

with that said, you'll have to change the height of the line above the bottom panels and the same for the panels above the attributes

just remember by doing that you will make the other panels change aswell

also, it's hard to help when you don't attach files to your problem. please don't expect ppl to locate the files by themself :) 

11 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

ppl will mostly answer if they have an answer or time.

most ppl will look in other threads, so there is no need to post the same mulitply places

with that said, you'll have to change the height of the line above the bottom panels and the same for the panels above the attributes

just remember by doing that you will make the other panels change aswell

also, it's hard to help when you don't attach files to your problem. please don't expect ppl to locate the files by themself :) 

sorry, that's my bad

I attached the file, could you help me do that?

player overview panel.xml

3 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

sorry, that's my bad

I attached the file, could you help me do that?

player overview panel.xml 27.37 kB · 0 downloads

try this

else play around with this line

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="230,1,-485,1,210" offset="0" gap="0"/>

230 is the top part

1 is the line

-485 is the attribute part

1 is the 2nd line

and 210 (i've changed that from 230) it's the bottom part

player overview panel.xml

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

try this

else play around with this line

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="230,1,-485,1,210" offset="0" gap="0"/>

230 is the top part

1 is the line

-485 is the attribute part

1 is the 2nd line

and 210 (i've changed that from 230) it's the bottom part

player overview panel.xml 27.37 kB · 3 downloads

I already pull thethe bottom row up but still can't remove the gap on the bottom (I signed with the yellow rectangle). any ideia how?image.thumb.png.57e91a1a5a2f77434b4769c1cc651b3e.png

player overview panel.xml player profile selector small 24.xml

Edited by Marcelo22

19 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

I already pull thethe bottom row up but still can't remove the gap on the bottom (I signed with the yellow rectangle). any ideia how?image.thumb.png.57e91a1a5a2f77434b4769c1cc651b3e.png

player overview panel.xml 27.37 kB · 0 downloads player profile selector small 24.xml 4.89 kB · 0 downloads

there is no gap in the code

and as i don't know which version of the skin your using, i can't go check it proper

i assume you've made multiply changes to it as the once i've looked at, look different from the screenshot you provide

2 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

there is no gap in the code

and as i don't know which version of the skin your using, i can't go check it proper

i assume you've made multiply changes to it as the once i've looked at, look different from the screenshot you provide

It's the last version of rensie skin, the changes made was the bottom left/right panel and middle right, only thing I did was change the path on player overview panel, the printscreen is different because is a different player, the rest stays the same as the first one.

thanks anyway, I'm going to keep trying and look in the forum if someone has having the same "problem" and how to solveimage.thumb.png.b0dbe1051952588006a0f897f8a42048.png 

11 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

It's the last version of rensie skin, the changes made was the bottom left/right panel and middle right, only thing I did was change the path on player overview panel, the printscreen is different because is a different player, the rest stays the same as the first one.

thanks anyway, I'm going to keep trying and look in the forum if someone has having the same "problem" and how to solveimage.thumb.png.b0dbe1051952588006a0f897f8a42048.png 

The 1st yellow box is part of the season stats and can only be made thinner by making the panel smaller, which makes the text clump up and overlap if made to thin

the bottom box should be gone if you change the 220 at the top of the file to lets say 150, just to see a huge different or by making the attribute part larger, just to see something change

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="230,1,-485,1,220" offset="0" gap="0"/>

23 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

The 1st yellow box is part of the season stats and can only be made thinner by making the panel smaller, which makes the text clump up and overlap if made to thin

the bottom box should be gone if you change the 220 at the top of the file to lets say 150, just to see a huge different 

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="230,1,-485,1,220" offset="0" gap="0"/>

I change the value to 100 and that whats happen, the gap still there

Sem título.png

2 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

I change the value to 100 and that whats happen, the gap still there

Sem título.png

try and go into the "Client object browser and comment out line 243

it might be the page border (been awhile since i messed with it)

this? I upload the file

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
                                <container id="main">
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- screen content area -->
                                    <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true">
                                            <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/>
                                        </layout>
                                    </container>
                                </container>
                            </container>
                        </container>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>

client object browser.xml

13 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

this? I upload the file

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
                                <container id="main">
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- screen content area -->
                                    <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true">
                                            <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/>
                                        </layout>
                                    </container>
                                </container>
                            </container>
                        </container>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>

client object browser.xml 30.03 kB · 0 downloads

if you don't have a editor with line numbers, please get Notepad++

i've done it for you this time :)

client object browser.xml

Em 09/07/2024 em 23:16, realcaffrey_ disse:

How can I solve this?

Looking at the image below, every player is regularly identified by their own name. However, whenever I decide to give someone a nickname (you can identify Kaio Jorge's example below (#9), which I decided to shorten simply to "Kaio") it doesn't show in caps like the others.

I know that it looks like a minor problem, but it yells to my ADHD every time it happens.

Any clue?

26 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

I believe it's a game thing, i'm not sure if it can be solved by changing the font. 

What if I just remove any caps in this screen? Would it work?

2 minutes ago, realcaffrey_ said:

What if I just remove any caps in this screen? Would it work?

you can always try it. if it's not working, atleast you tried.

it's not always the logic thing that works or not work. thats why there is alot of trial and errors when making things

@snowofman thanks for your advices. Do you mind providing me information on which files I should look at? Thanks.

@Holzi yes I did. I strongly believe that, as snow~ said before, it's a standard point of the game, unless you have anything different to tell me regarding this theme. Thank you for your answer.

4 hours ago, realcaffrey_ said:

@snowofman thanks for your advices. Do you mind providing me information on which files I should look at? Thanks.

@Holzi yes I did. I strongly believe that, as snow~ said before, it's a standard point of the game, unless you have anything different to tell me regarding this theme. Thank you for your answer.

match team news panel.xml

Am 9.7.2024 um 06:16 schrieb Mark8213:

what panel is this please thanksimage.thumb.png.55983a6b29cbd2d59458ea2a49097572.png

What is this skin? Thanks!

Trying to edit this screen myself but could not get the team logos to centre.

3.jpg

Edited by Holzi

what changes the font colour here the green box makes it so i cant see the writing i have checked continent overview but nothing there to change the colour

Screenshot (41).png

What is this (news) panel called? Player gets bonus for scored a amount of goals. Thanks!

EDIT: It is: single contract clause news panel.xml

news.jpg

Edited by Holzi
Found

On 10/07/2024 at 03:16, realcaffrey_ said:

How can I solve this?

It overrides i think, in the case of players such as McGregor or so on

6 horas atrás, TCSSkin disse:

It overrides i think, in the case of players such as McGregor or so on

Got it.

Is it possible to change it to show only the first letter in caps and the rest of it in lowercase? I.e. instead of KAIO JORGE, Kaio Jorge.