[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, oJMPx said:

Is ir possible to remove the sponsorship tab from the competition screen with a custom skin?

Should be possible if you look in section meta data.xml

there might be other files in the sections folder you will have to remove it from

non of this is guaranteed as it's not something i've tried

But would it not be better to ask in the Editors hideout for a possible solution to your custom database error ? 

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Should be possible if you look in section meta data.xml

there might be other files in the sections folder you will have to remove it from

non of this is guaranteed as it's not something i've tried

But would it not be better to ask in the Editors hideout for a possible solution to your custom database error ? 

Any idea how i would go about disabling the sponsorship tab? Never delved into skinning before

Seems to be an issue with any league that has over 32 teams, the game randomly crashes on the sponsorship page, hence wanting to hide the tab

Edited by oJMPx

Am 14.9.2024 um 11:50 schrieb Holzi:

I have a question regarding match team news panel.xml.

Is it possible to show the actual stadium picture there?matchteamnews.jpg.ce1d81586dbd56825fa3ebad992563f2.jpg I am only able to show a generic one..

Could fix this one by:

<!--STADIUM PICTURE-->
	<widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" >
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-13"/>
			<record id="object_property" >
			<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
			<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
		</record>
		<record id="default_properties" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>
	</widget>

4 minutes ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

Hello guys, 

how to solve this problem? I have tried every resolution.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2024-09-16 192346.png

you can either change the height of the container or you can locate the attribute panel and change the height of the row's (i would change the height of the attributes)

14 minutes ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

I merged different skins..Where do you think is this height of the attributes?

i won't be able to say 100% where it is, but try and look in the player folder for files with "attributes" in the name or look in "player overview panel"

if you still can't find it, i won't be able to assist further without the skin, but merging things isnt easy and more often then not, gives alot of extra work :) 

4 hours ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

image.thumb.png.388da92b324424158dc4070abbac3e28.pngAnyone know what to edit to get bigger staff photo's without skewing the whole page ? There's so much empty space to move around panels 

i believe it's non player profil.xml

and as you said yourself, there is alot of room to move panels around.

if i remember correct, it's just 3 panels with a vertical seperator 

then comes the rest of the page

there should be a vertical layout line with 2 values, which controls the height of the containers that you can play around with

But all in all, you will have to make the panel bigger where the picture sits. it might be enough to change the height of the said container else you'll have to rebuild the page as you like it

Hello, I tried to add showing percentage for sharpness and overall condition which kinda works.

The problem is that there is no header shown if I enable it in squad views (see screenshot). Is this a known problem in FM24? Anyone can confirm?

I checked person properties.xml and there is

<record id="column_heading">
				<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
				<translation id="text" translation_id="394347" type="use" value="CON/SHP[COMMENT: label for the player's condition (CON, for Overall Condition) and match sharpness (SHP)]" />
				<translation_list id="hint">
					<translation translation_id="394523" type="use" value="Overall Physical Condition/Match Sharpness[COMMENT: label for the player's condition and match fitness]" />
					<translation />
					<translation translation_id="396496" type="use" value="Overall Physical Condition represents the player's level of fitness. If he is fatigued, recently recovered from injury or just unfit he will have a low Overall Physical Condition rating. Playing matches when this is low risks injury as well as an even lower rating in future. Only rest from matches and/or training can help a player to recover.[COMMENT: hint explanation for Overall Conditioning label, use top ten matches, change to ID 396172 to add context]" />
					<translation />
					<translation translation_id="396491" type="use" value="Match Sharpness represents the player's readiness for competitive football. If he is lacking in recent game time this rating will suffer, but the only way to build it up is through minutes on the pitch. Players low in Match Sharpness will struggle to keep up with the pace of a competitive match and will also be more susceptible to injury.[COMMENT: hint explanation for Next Match Availability fitness label, use top ten matches, change to ID 396173 based on match team feedback]" />
				</translation_list>
			</record>

The hints are working and proberly translated just the heading seems not to show.

Thanks!

con_pre.jpg

What do i need to modify in the section meta data.xml to remove/hide the Sponsorship Income tab on Competition overview? And how do i get this XML for the default skin? Never done anything with Skins before. Basically i just want to hide the sponsorship income tab on the default skin

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 15.11.25.png

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 15.11.20.png

Edited by oJMPx

vor 15 Minuten schrieb oJMPx:

What do i need to modify in the section meta data.xml to remove/hide the Sponsorship Income tab on Competition overview? And how do i get this XML for the default skin? Never done anything with Skins before. Basically i just want to hide the sponsorship income tab on the default skin

Can you post a screenshot? Should be not so hard to delete the tab from the skin xml.

9 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Can you post a screenshot? Should be not so hard to delete the tab from the skin xml.

Have added screenshots in the original post above. Thanks for the reply

Edited by oJMPx

vor 10 Minuten schrieb oJMPx:

Posted screenshots in the original post above. Thanks for the reply

It is in competition sponsorship panel.xml but I don't know how you can delete something from the default skin. Hopefully someone else can help. Why you want to remove it?

Edited by Holzi

22 minutes ago, Holzi said:

It is in competition sponsorship panel.xml but I don't know how you can delete something from the default skin. Hopefully someone else can help. Why you want to remove it?

There’s a bug in custom databases with over 30 teams in a league where random crashes happen on that tab

13 hours ago, snowofman said:

i believe it's non player profil.xml

and as you said yourself, there is alot of room to move panels around.

if i remember correct, it's just 3 panels with a vertical seperator 

then comes the rest of the page

there should be a vertical layout line with 2 values, which controls the height of the containers that you can play around with

But all in all, you will have to make the panel bigger where the picture sits. it might be enough to change the height of the said container else you'll have to rebuild the page as you like it

Thanks, I noticed I only had the one file in my non_player folder so I just downloaded the panels from DF11 and used those to save some time but will look into it still 

Screenshot2024-09-18040739.thumb.png.e6560ee5967ff0bf6f962c78452124d0.png

I am looking for a little bit of help here. I am trying to edit this panel, and I would love to add some additional information, such as 2nd Nationality, Personality & Media Handling, but I don't know how to add them to this panel.

I think that this panel is called: advert respond news content panel in the news_item_panels folder. Is that correct?

<panel>
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="10"/>

<flags id="old_applicant_row_appearance" value=""/>
	<flags id="new_applicant_row_appearance" value="tables/custom/cards/yellow/row"/>

<widget class="client_object_list_table" id="lstb" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" database_table_type="1">
		<flags id="mode" value="fill_rows, select_rows, stripe_rows, show_bullets, select_multiple"/>
		<integer id="contextual_handler_column_id" value="Pnms"/>	
	</widget>

</panel>

If so, how would I go about adding things to this panel. I'm not very good at skinning but have a very basic idea, but I don't know where I would add the additons to this panel, as there doesn't seem to be a list of the current categories to add to.

Any help would be great. Thanks a lot

Edited by Watson156

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Watson156:

I think that this panel is called: advert respond news content panel in the news_item_panels folder. Is that correct?

I don't think so. Where did you find this panel?

Edited by Holzi

Hoping someone can help an issue I am finding on a new 14" laptop.

Whilst during Matchday, I am really finding it difficult dealing with the "latest scores", "live league table" popups during games. Literally stops me from seeing the game infront of me.

Is there any easy way to disable this? Or just have it away from the pitch? Really quite annoying!

31 minutes ago, shaunwwfc said:

Hoping someone can help an issue I am finding on a new 14" laptop.

Whilst during Matchday, I am really finding it difficult dealing with the "latest scores", "live league table" popups during games. Literally stops me from seeing the game infront of me.

Is there any easy way to disable this? Or just have it away from the pitch? Really quite annoying!

Do you mean the left bottom popups ? the  "match feed" ?

if not, then i have no idea what it is your talking about without a screenshot

55 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Do you mean the left bottom popups ? the  "match feed" ?

if not, then i have no idea what it is your talking about without a screenshot

Believe so yes, it is basically the popups that show scores/goals from other games etc

3 minutes ago, shaunwwfc said:

Believe so yes, it is basically the popups that show scores/goals from other games etc

add this file to the match folder of the skin you're using. clear the cache and reload the skin.

If you use the default skin, download the base skin from here and add the file and pick the skin ingame

match console panel.xml

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

add this file to the match folder of the skin you're using. clear the cache and reload the skin.

If you use the default skin, download the base skin from here and add the file and pick the skin ingame

match console panel.xml 4.77 kB · 0 downloads

Beautiful, thank you @snowofman, will give it a go.

Two quick questions:

1 - Is there a way to add the offer type column from the Scouting Centre overview (the one that says 'agent offers', 'highly recommended', etc) to the recommended players screen? I've looked and can't seem to find what it would be under.

2 - Is it possible to edit the skin/panels of the in-game editor? I'm curious as to whether it'd be possible to add future start dates to any loan deals by adding a new field in there...

9 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Two panels I would like to ask:

Datacenter -> Next opponent - Stats

datacenter1.thumb.jpg.df1d97e9c968f81fcbeb3e2a465fc437.jpg

And Datacenter -> Last matches (vs this opponent) See:

datacenter_lastmatches.thumb.jpg.b6c4000257df89c41d7cda086a6a4784.jpg

Anyone knows? Thank you very much!

A hint for everyone.  Find section meta data.xml.  Almost each page is defined here (but not the sub-contents that might be inside them.  E.g. you won't find all the different news articles here).  Sorted by which section of the game it is found.  A search for the stats panel will show you this:

<record id="tcis" section="tcis" help_page="club_info">
  <translation id="text" translation_id="284365" type="use" value="Stats[COMMENT: team information panel; stats section]" />
  <record id="widget_info">
    <symbol id="class" value="team_container_information_stats_panel" />
  </record>
</record>

The class value is what you need.  In this instance team_container_information_stats_panel.  Search for "team container information stats panel" in your extracted panels folder, and there you have it.  Sometimes the xml will not have the word "panel" at the end, but otherwise this is a pretty robust way of finding specific pages.

vor einer Stunde schrieb GIMN:

The class value is what you need.  In this instance team_container_information_stats_panel.  Search for "team container information stats panel" in your extracted panels folder, and there you have it.  Sometimes the xml will not have the word "panel" at the end, but otherwise this is a pretty robust way of finding specific pages.

Thanks for this useful comment!

The problem here is that this stats are in the datahub page - therefore team_container_information_stats_panel is unfortunately not correct.

8 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Thanks for this useful comment!

The problem here is that this stats are in the datahub page - therefore team_container_information_stats_panel is unfortunately not correct.

So I assume you have then gone to section meta data.xml to correct my error.  Found the right section, which is actual "Stats Pack", which leads you to team/analysis stats pack, which in turn leads you to match/pre match stats panel.xml