[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Apologize if it came on as rude

Don’t worry you weren’t rude, that was a fair point

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

so knowing where a code block starts and ends is important and will make life alot easier

That I do know, I just have to learn what does what 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I replace the attributes number for just a colour? So I can see the range I settled in preferences as Poor, Average, Very Good and Great instead of a fixed number.

8 hours ago, bosque said:

How can I replace the attributes number for just a colour? So I can see the range I settled in preferences as Poor, Average, Very Good and Great instead of a fixed number.

i believe you edit the person properties and change every attribute to grab a graphics.

check a skin that has graphics instead of numbers

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

i believe you edit the person properties and change every attribute to grab a graphics.

check a skin that has graphics instead of numbers

Thanks! I will try that

1 hour ago, Mark8213 said:

what do i need to edit for the writing to be visible in the box with white border above key information thanksScreenshot(44).thumb.png.759011278b5d229f219c54b02d2e48fd.png

Check

player reports overview summary vertical.xml

or 

player reports overview summary vertical scouting card.xml

i can't remember which one it is,

47 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Check

player reports overview summary vertical.xml

or 

player reports overview summary vertical scouting card.xml

i can't remember which one it is,

thanks will check it out

Hi.

Got a issue.

What xml file and what line should i edit to move the menu line up a bit ? 

Now its exactly on the line. Want it maybe over the line or under the line. :)

image.png.d90e0c34995407f21f069c0cb0c3f78a.png

4 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hi.

Got a issue.

What xml file and what line should i edit to move the menu line up a bit ? 

Now its exactly on the line. Want it maybe over the line or under the line. :)

image.png.d90e0c34995407f21f069c0cb0c3f78a.png

Not at my computer but I'd assume client object browser hit ctrl + f and type tab. There should be a container around there with a height marker (assuming that your issue is the line is effecting your tab markers)

5 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Not at my computer but I'd assume client object browser hit ctrl + f and type tab. There should be a container around there with a height marker (assuming that your issue is the line is effecting your tab markers)

Yeah, i dont know if i shall move the line or move the tabs. but just wanted to either put the tabs over the line or under it. and not straight thru it haha

Anyone know why I can't get traits to populate on the player popup panel? Within the player attributes popup panel

Tried using a couple of different traits panels and also added <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/> in a couple of places but nothing has worked

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 05.06.18.jpg

Edited by jkadms

43 minutes ago, jkadms said:

Anyone know why I can't get traits to populate on the player popup panel? Within the player attributes popup panel

Tried using a couple of different traits panels and also added <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/> in a couple of places but nothing has worked

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 05.06.18.jpg

It's often alot easier if you add the code snippet for us to look at. else we might be trying to help in blindness

so try this

<!-- Preferred moves -->
	<container id="botc">
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text" size="8">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits[COMMENT: label for the previously named 'Preferred Moves' section (ID 229993), changed to Player Traits because it fits all potential options more suitably]" />
		</widget>

<container class="scrolling_box">
			<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" auto_size="vertical" size="9">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>

30 minutes ago, snowofman said:

It's often alot easier if you add the code snippet for us to look at. else we might be trying to help in blindness

so try this

<!-- Preferred moves -->
	<container id="botc">
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text" size="8">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits[COMMENT: label for the previously named 'Preferred Moves' section (ID 229993), changed to Player Traits because it fits all potential options more suitably]" />
		</widget>

<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" auto_size="vertical" size="9">
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>

Yeah that would've been better lol. I tried the code that you just posted an unfortunately it still isn't populating with the traits. This is the code that I was using. I also tried referencing a different preferred moves file and still got nothing, 

<!-- Traits -->
<container class="tcs_table_trans" transparency="0.8">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true"/>
<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="15,-4" gap="0"/>
<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded text">
<translation id="text" type="use" value="Traits" />
</widget>
<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/tcs/tabs/popup/player information preferred moves profile" id="pfmp" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
</widget>
</container>
</container

5 minutes ago, jkadms said:

Yeah that would've been better lol. I tried the code that you just posted an unfortunately it still isn't populating with the traits. This is the code that I was using. I also tried referencing a different preferred moves file and still got nothing, 

<!-- Traits -->
<container class="tcs_table_trans" transparency="0.8">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true"/>
<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="15,-4" gap="0"/>
<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded text">
<translation id="text" type="use" value="Traits" />
</widget>
<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/tcs/tabs/popup/player information preferred moves profile" id="pfmp" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
</widget>
</container>
</container

The one i posted is the one i use myself, so something else much preventing it in your file./code

Disclaimer: I use the SAS skin.

Two colour questions:

Is there any way to have the game recognize more than the 4 pre-baked attribute colour levels? (I ideally would like to introduce 20 for every number between 1 and 20)

Where is the colour of the match commentary text determined? I really hate how SI made it black or white (as they cannot figure out how to determine which colour combinations would provide enough contrast, not the most complicated thing in the world...), would like for it to use the foreground colour set by the kit (as it appears in the editor). (also there must be a logic somewhere where they look at the background colour, calculate its lightness and then go for either black or white depending). The files I have found up till now with the resource archiver in fmwidgets just seem to control the elements themselves, but not their formatting.

Also something very obscure: there also seems to be some form of legibility check on kit numbering as sometimes the game will use a different kit number colour as is defined in the editor files (see for example FC Schifflange home or The Belval Belvaux home kits, it changes the Schifflange numbers black (instead of green on the yellow kits) in the match engine, the Belvaux ones -for some unfathomable reason- white, which actually makes them more illegible than they are set in the db (originally mid blue on light blue kits). Any idea where this logic may be hidden?

image.thumb.png.cd3d9c4b54bacfe03ff78d3ec992b671.png

kp.png.19d4e336eea1c84201e5c37469883dac.png.34a80a199491c5a4c7b81c9023307f5f.png

image.thumb.png.ffd06856ec813ae3b3be5c4784339c70.png

kp.png.3d43e75e82273d19a884d4a3fa598cf2.png.05a705adb322807e51bbcfd285267125.png

Edited by scythian12

6 hours ago, scythian12 said:

Is there any way to have the game recognize more than the 4 pre-baked attribute colour levels? (I ideally would like to introduce 20 for every number between 1 and 20)

In the default way the attributes are, i would say no.

whether or not it's possible by custom make the way attributes are shown, i can't say, if if it would. you would have to make classes with the wanted brackets inside

just bear in mind that doing so, the highlighting of attributes will not be working

9 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi. Two things:

1 - What and where do i need to edit to put player name, nation and position like this?

2 - Is possible to colour the tributtes name in the players ataff panels? How and where?

name and nation combined is id="PNaN"

position is id="PpsP"

and for where you need to edit depends on where you want it to show and if it's possible to be shown there at all

and for the 2nd question i'm not sure what you mean.

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

name and nation combined is id="PNaN"

position is id="PpsP"

and for where you need to edit depends on where you want it to show and if it's possible to be shown there at all

and for the 2nd question i'm not sure what you mean.

I want it in team overview.

This names. (on player overview, player overview popup...)

Edited by PequenoGenio

3 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

In team overview.

This names.

not sure if it's possible, but you can try and locate the attribute panel and see if you can add a colour to the name part

and for the team overview, just add it to the team squad.xml

1 minuto atrás, snowofman disse:

not sure if it's possible, but you can try and locate the attribute panel and see if you can add a colour to the name part

and for the team overview, just add it to the team squad.xml

Thanks you legend.

7 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

I want it in team overview.

This names. (on player overview, player overview popup...)

Team overview would be team/team squad there's lots of views you can put this on never tried it on a player panel as I use status e.g on loan from/ contracted to etc

7 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

7 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

Team overview would be team/team squad there's lots of views you can put this on never tried it on a player panel as I use status e.g on loan from/ contracted to etc

Thanks my efriend

3 hours ago, Luke_Shawly said:

match in between highlights panel.xml

Look at the Screen. How can i change these two Things?
1. the left section disable complete or to change them to just one menue, the menue for showing happening things in the game (German: wichtige Ereignisse)

2. how can i change, that the team not show up at match start? i want to have them hide by default. only when i personally want to use that, i can click on the button right side, to enable that. but in 99 % in my Games, i did not need that, so it would be cool, to have them disable/hide by default.

I play my Games in Full-Match, so thats the best way for me, to see the Match + to have three enabled infos showing up (left der important Infos and right side my team stats + the game stats)

Many Thanks for helping!

By the way: i am working on edit Scoreboard. thats my beta status. i think, i will include fullname teamnames + kits showing, but i am not sure, how can i include them in my actually edit Scoreboard (match score area panel.xml)

** for helping, i include the two Files.

Match between highlights EDIT.png

match score area panel.xml 8.61 kB · 0 downloads match in between highlights panel.xml 3.56 kB · 0 downloads

to remove the left panel you could change line 23 to 

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" horizontal_offset="0"

and remove lines 26-64

to remove the team info from the left can you not select a different selector from the drop down? else you will need to play around with match/match touchline tablet panel and change what is shown by default in there.

for the scoreboard the first quoted is for the home team name and the second for the away teams name

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="title" size="9.5" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T2nm" font="title" size="9.5" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black" multiline="true"/>

although with the German league you may need to play with match/comp/ger/match score area panel as the German league is licensed 

Can anybody please help me add current formations to this screen underneath the Player Ratings. I am not very good at adding things and have spent a long time looking at other skins to see if I could find what I was looking for. I tried to add a split container but I couldn't get that to work, and have now run out of ideas.

Ideally I want the player ratings as they are, then a divider that can be adjusted (This is why I think that a Split Container is what is needed) and then finally the current team formations. Has anybody got any tips as to what I am looking for?

Screenshot2024-08-19065657.thumb.png.54df545dd780674d1b42129e2466b80f.png

Ive attatched the panel that controls the Player Ratings part. 

Thanks

match team stats full bottom2.xml

I need a little help adjusting the contents of a container, I don't know what I'm doing other than copy/pasting codes and seeing if what I do works. The idea is to adjust the content to fill the box and highlight the text more

Spoiler
             <container minimum_width="204" priority="3">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="10"/>

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0" />
                    <!-- Clubs -->
                    <container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="8" vertical_offset="40"
                                        horizontal_inset="0"/>

<widget class="label" alignment="centre" font="text" size="normal" auto_size="vertical" colour="white">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="363611" type="use"
                                        value="Club trained at[COMMENT: player information; nation player trained at for purposes of domestic eligibility]"/>
                        </widget>
                        <container class="simple_data_list" id="clbs" set_property="objt" alignment="horizontal,fill" height="80">
                            <record id="object_property">
                                <integer id="get_property" value="PhCe"/>
                            </record>
                            <record id="widget_properties" class="property_list_viewer_xml_panel"
                                    file="player/fmz/components/small/eligibility logo"/>
                        </container>
                    </container>

<!-- Nations -->
                    <container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="8" vertical_offset="40"
                                        horizontal_inset="0"/>

<widget class="label" alignment="centre" font="text" size="normal" auto_size="vertical" colour="white">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="363691" type="use"
                                        value="Nation trained in[COMMENT: player information; nation player trained at for purposes of domestic eligibility]"/>
                        </widget>
                        <container class="simple_data_list" id="nats" set_property="objt" alignment="horizontal,fill" height="80">
                            <record id="object_property">
                                <integer id="get_property" value="PhgN"/>
                            </record>
                            <record id="widget_properties" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel"
                                    file="player/fmz/components/small/eligibility logo"/>
                        </container>
                    </container>

<!-- Vertical separator line -->
                <widget class="vertical_divider" priority="4"/>
            </container>

image.thumb.png.5ea73dcd989b600831c9c205e141109e.png

Edited by hyb

5 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

could i get the name of this panel please i am trying to change the blue box or the text in the top left

Screenshot (46).png

Left side - transfer offer player details panel.xml

right side - player reports overview for contract negotiations.xml

Hi Manager, 

I am using background packs like stadiums, cities, fans etc....and I am using FLUT skin for example...I want to have the stadium as background when I click on my team or tactics. I dont want the city when I click on scouting, I want my stadium. Delete the cities pack do not help, then the skin uses the competition pack instead of stadium.

What do I have to change?  Please help me..Thanks!

2 minutes ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

Hi Manager, 

I am using background packs like stadiums, cities, fans etc....and I am using FLUT skin for example...I want to have the stadium as background when I click on my team or tactics. I dont want the city when I click on scouting, I want my stadium. Delete the cities pack do not help, then the skin uses the competition pack instead of stadium.

What do I have to change?  Please help me..Thanks!

Did you search for "transparency" as i suggested ?

you have to add 2 transparency="some value" to the Client object browser.xml

is has been asked alot, so just by searching for it, you can easy find the answer

7 minutes ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

yes I did...I understood nothing...I cant find transparency in the client object browser...I have added   transparency="some value"    now in the Flut Skin..Now my FM crashed.

okay, well Transparency isnt in the Client object browser as default

and "some value" was a way to tell you add a value like 1 or 0.7 depending on how transparent you want the thing to be.

But look at this post and look in the flut file and add the text in bold 

I was trying to add two containers on the right, one below the other and after trial and error I was able to do it, the only downside now is that I have double titles, I think that's how the containers are set up because when I had only one it showed 1 single title

This is the code I have, any suggestion?

<!-- Vertical container to hold cos2 and the new container -->
      <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" draw_horizontal_dividers="true" default_width="-1" priority="3">
        <!-- Player overview big selector panel -->
        <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos2" file="player/selector/player overview big selector panel" minimum_height="200" minimum_width="300" priority="4">
          <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="phb1"/>
        </container>

<!-- New container added below cos2 -->
        <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" file="player/selector/player overview big selector panel" minimum_height="-1" minimum_width="300" priority="4">
          <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="phb1"/>
          <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="phb1"/>
        </container>
      </container>

Screenshot 2024-08-20 160646.png

player overview panel.xml

Edited by hyb

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Olas Nick:

if you read the graphics configuration files, you will see there a link to the categories of panels on which this picture is displayed as a background. such as a team, stadium or club.

I dont understand this. Where are the graphics config? In the skin folder I guess...But where?

5 minutes ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

I dont understand this. Where are the graphics config? In the skin folder I guess...But where?

no. configuration file in the folder with the corresponding graphics package.

Thanks to all, I managed it !   I searched the stadium ID via Ingame Editor, copied the stadium and paced it in the cities folder. Before that you need to know the right city ID and overwrite it. It works fine. I dont do this for every team, it would take years. But it`s really cool, that it isnt difficult to manage this.

16 hours ago, snowofman said:

Left side - transfer offer player details panel.xml

right side - player reports overview for contract negotiations.xml

thanks

vor 8 Stunden schrieb BoomBoomBigalow:

Thanks to all, I managed it !   I searched the stadium ID via Ingame Editor, copied the stadium and paced it in the cities folder. Before that you need to know the right city ID and overwrite it. It works fine. I dont do this for every team, it would take years. But it`s really cool, that it isnt difficult to manage this.

Or does anybody know a method, which is faster? For example in the skin.

Tell the skin: instead of taking the picture of the city on scouting screen, take this photo of the stadium package. This has to be managed in the skin, or am I wrong? Another question, when it is managed in the graphics confi, is there a stadium package out there, which has the rules, to show the stadium on every screen? Just like scouting, home screen, etc...

4 hours ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

Or does anybody know a method, which is faster? For example in the skin.

Tell the skin: instead of taking the picture of the city on scouting screen, take this photo of the stadium package. This has to be managed in the skin, or am I wrong? Another question, when it is managed in the graphics confi, is there a stadium package out there, which has the rules, to show the stadium on every screen? Just like scouting, home screen, etc...

try and see if this is usefull

else you'll have to look at places where packs etc are shared

Hi,

Looking for a bit of help on a skin for my own use. I like WTCS and the Rensie skin so was looking to move some of my favourite things from WTCS to Rensie.

I have moved the competitions screen from WTCS and replaced the files in Rensie thinking it would be that easy...............oh silly me haha!

It looks like I was hoping but the background is red, how would I go about stopping this????

Many thanks

Premier League_ Profile.png

vor einer Stunde schrieb rmfarey:

Hi,

Looking for a bit of help on a skin for my own use. I like WTCS and the Rensie skin so was looking to move some of my favourite things from WTCS to Rensie.

I have moved the competitions screen from WTCS and replaced the files in Rensie thinking it would be that easy...............oh silly me haha!

It looks like I was hoping but the background is red, how would I go about stopping this????

Many thanks

Premier League_ Profile.png

Rensie skin has no -container class="tcs_box"-.. you need to change the tcs_box. You can try plain_box for example.

Edited by Holzi