[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

On 17/01/2024 at 22:07, Obaaa said:

How do I change the "Supporter Profile" section on the Club Overview screen to show the key player, hot prospect etc panel?

The supporter profile widget is at the bottom of the club overview.xml. Just find the widget you want, replace it, edit sizes/layout if needed, and save the file. 

2 hours ago, lukewm said:

Love the skin mate, so clean.

I am looking to reduce size of the number on the kit icon on the player screen a tad?

If you mean exactly in the player overview, you have to edit the inset in the panels/generic/kit icon.xml

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 分钟前, keysi说:

Because you didn't copy everything...

But the skin is directly downloaded from your website and then copied directly to the skin folder, and neither V1 nor V2 can display this. @keysi

Edited by reallyloveu

Don't know if this is related to the skin, or if it is a general "issue", but is it possible to have the xG-value for the shots displayed in the image below?

It's from "Analytical Data" in the match report, the "Teams" tab, "Shots".

image.png.e967a95847e19c93e465d6d0347b4d5a.png

2 hours ago, reallyloveu said:

But the skin is directly downloaded from your website and then copied directly to the skin folder, and neither V1 nor V2 can display this. @keysi

You have a different type of font in your screenshot, that's why I automatically thought you just copied some files to some different skin. Especially as the widget with attributes in the middle of the screen is with the subtle background and I don't have attributes in the subtle box.

If it's related to the resolution, be sure it's set to 1920x1080 with 100% both Windows and in-game zoom exactly as I wrote in the first post of this thread and many times before. 

1 hour ago, Maaka said:

Don't know if this is related to the skin, or if it is a general "issue", but is it possible to have the xG-value for the shots displayed in the image below?

It's from "Analytical Data" in the match report, the "Teams" tab, "Shots".

image.png.e967a95847e19c93e465d6d0347b4d5a.png

Did you check how it looks in the default skin? If no, check things like these firstly in the default skin. I didn't edit these analytical pages/files so I assume it will look the same. If I would edit thing like this, I would surely make a note about it.

"I previously modified the in-game fonts, so I initially deleted the 'fonts' folder from the skin. However, today I re-downloaded the skin and completely removed the previous one. I also cleared the game cache, but it still doesn't display. This time I directly extracted it without any modifications, and the resolution is also 1920*1080. However, it still doesn't show."@keysi

20240122201601_1.thumb.jpg.5ed776ec13f206d9b61fc3f034c06584.jpg20240122201613_1.thumb.jpg.658dc61a5f74b8789e691be84f8e737e.jpg

Edited by reallyloveu

15 minutes ago, reallyloveu said:

"I previously modified the in-game fonts, so I initially deleted the 'fonts' folder from the skin. However, today I re-downloaded the skin and completely removed the previous one. I also cleared the game cache, but it still doesn't display. This time I directly extracted it without any modifications, and the resolution is also 1920*1080. However, it still doesn't show."@keysi

20240122201601_1.thumb.jpg.5ed776ec13f206d9b61fc3f034c06584.jpg20240122201613_1.thumb.jpg.658dc61a5f74b8789e691be84f8e737e.jpg

Try and untick "used caching for faster loading" in the preferences

then clear the cache (lower left reset dropdown)

reload the skin

Edit: If you however have copy'd stuff to another skin, make sure you copy all the needed file.

classes, files, graphics etc

13 分钟前, snowofman说:

Try and untick "used caching for faster loading" in the preferences

then clear the cache (lower left reset dropdown)

reload the skin

Edit: If you however have copy'd stuff to another skin, make sure you copy all the needed file.

classes, files, graphics etc

I didn't copy it to other skins, and this time I didn't make any modifications to the skin. So, it's very strange

2 minutes ago, reallyloveu said:

I didn't copy it to other skins, and this time I didn't make any modifications to the skin. So, it's very strange

make sure you only have the newly downloaded skin in your skins folder from Rensie

other then that, i have no idea whats going on for you, sorry

12 hours ago, keysi said:

Did you check how it looks in the default skin? If no, check things like these firstly in the default skin. I didn't edit these analytical pages/files so I assume it will look the same. If I would edit thing like this, I would surely make a note about it.

No, haven't checked. Merely wondered if it was possible to do it?

10 hours ago, Maaka said:

No, haven't checked. Merely wondered if it was possible to do it?

Maybe it's possible, I'm not 100% sure. I didn't edit these popup boxes in the past because I don't trust these analytics pages. The most crash dumps I had in the past were within the match analytics when the game decides to load the already played match to load the match report and statistics. Even without skin edits or with the default skin. That's the main reason why I rather avoid editing these parts of the skin. 

But if you will find the right popup, it will be probably possible to add the xG widget if it isn't hardcoded. 

31 minutes ago, keysi said:

Maybe it's possible, I'm not 100% sure. I didn't edit these popup boxes in the past because I don't trust these analytics pages. The most crash dumps I had in the past were within the match analytics when the game decides to load the already played match to load the match report and statistics. Even without skin edits or with the default skin. That's the main reason why I rather avoid editing these parts of the skin. 

But if you will find the right popup, it will be probably possible to add the xG widget if it isn't hardcoded. 

Ok, I haven't got the slightest clue of skinning, so don't think I'll try it, but thanks for the info.

47 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Good evening

Is there a way to enable to teams or competition color to come through on the top part of the games screen?  Then to allow the clubs/competition badge to be the top layer? 

20240123180939_1.jpg

Here is a fairly easy guide

38 minutes ago, Cmikinjo10 said:

I have this issue its full screen 1920x1080 and standard size 100% zoom, where is the problem?

spacer.png

Could you try and look at your windows settings(scaling and layout), just to make sure it's set to 100% aswell

31 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

The opposition instructions page, if i wanted to add to it and or remove bits what would i need to edit? Love the additions you have chose here as it makes things so much easier that going into the player profiles.

tactics/opposition tactic person list.xml

1 hour ago, Cmikinjo10 said:

It works now, but i dont like because its too much zoom out, it would be nice if he make a laptop version... 

it probably would, but isnt that asking for alittle too much from someone providing something you can use for free ?

15 hours ago, Cmikinjo10 said:

It works now, but i dont like because its too much zoom out, it would be nice if he make a laptop version... 

Sorry, if you don't like it, feel free to use some different skin. This skin is made for 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom both in-game and Windows. 

Love the skin! 

Where do i change the colours for this? Both being orange i confuses me. And where should i go to change the round box around the ratings? I wanted to make it square.

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-25 125805.png

18 hours ago, k0ffy said:

Love the skin! 

Where do i change the colours for this? Both being orange i confuses me. And where should i go to change the round box around the ratings? I wanted to make it square.

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-25 125805.png

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent skin, makes the game better as always!

Quick question, is there a way to add a generated image to any new stadiums rather than a blank space (see image attached)?

Alternatively, if anyone is aware how if they could point me in the right direction?

852db36bcbe531aeb4fb929d0531298e.png

3 hours ago, iiKezza said:

Quick question, is there a way to add a generated image to any new stadiums rather than a blank space (see image attached)?

Alternatively, if anyone is aware how if they could point me in the right direction?

new stadiums means new ID.

Just use your current stadium pack, edit the config and add the new ID and give it a picture.

id can be ticked on in the preferences and seen in the search bar

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

new stadiums means new ID.

Just use your current stadium pack, edit the config and add the new ID and give it a picture.

id can be ticked on in the preferences and seen in the search bar

Sorry, I realized my original request was not the clearest for what I meant...

With the Tato skin, it automatically generates this photo in for new stadiums, based on club colours - was hoping to find a way to implement this with the Rensie skin

f462d71887a6329f55766f57832ddacd.png

52 minutes ago, iiKezza said:

Sorry, I realized my original request was not the clearest for what I meant...

With the Tato skin, it automatically generates this photo in for new stadiums, based on club colours - was hoping to find a way to implement this with the Rensie skin

f462d71887a6329f55766f57832ddacd.png

The easy way is to look at Tato and see how he's done it.

my guess is thats it's just a picture with seats and then a overlay that changes the colours from the primary or secondary 

13 hours ago, lukewm said:

Where would I locate the panel needed to change the font here?

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 22.07.09.png

match/match score home or match score away.

19 hours ago, iiKezza said:

skin folder/club/rensie/rensie club overview stadium panel. 

image.png.607d42b10d27a736ebf6f76461313adb.png

skin folder/graphics/pictures/stadiums - this picture is here when the stadium has a no picture - for example when you don't have the right picture in the mini stadium pack or when there's a new stadium. 

image.png.0f3cb539007a37ded1747767ac4c8915.png

Just removed my mini stadium pack to try it and it works as it should. 

9793e7471d44a7574cf1fd74c3f593e1.gif

1 hour ago, keysi said:

skin folder/graphics/pictures/stadiums - this picture is here when the stadium has a no picture - for example when you don't have the right picture in the mini stadium pack or when there's a new stadium. 

hmm this has given me an idea 

3 hours ago, keysi said:

I've always wondered why graphics/pictures/stadiums even though in the config.xml  pictures mapped to graphics/pictures/stadium

6 hours ago, keysi said:

Thanks very much for the response!

Interestingly, my panel for that does look different to the one you've posted above; not entirely sure how I've managed that but I've attached my version below.

I'll continue to have a play around with it though, see if I can work out where I've gone wrong

3e5b6f95ef2b7dc198680651c953f0bb.png.3d4cffa81f09b0836b446e57edec466d.png

19 hours ago, iiKezza said:

Thanks very much for the response!

Interestingly, my panel for that does look different to the one you've posted above; not entirely sure how I've managed that but I've attached my version below.

I'll continue to have a play around with it though, see if I can work out where I've gone wrong

3e5b6f95ef2b7dc198680651c953f0bb.png.3d4cffa81f09b0836b446e57edec466d.png

That's not your fault, this file is from the skin version 1, the original version released as the first one. I changed it since that. 

I will publish the final update on Wednesday, so this file will be updated to what I'm using now.  

26 minutes ago, keysi said:

That's not your fault, this file is from the skin version 1, the original version released as the first one. I changed it since that. 

I will publish the final update on Wednesday, so this file will be updated to what I'm using now.  

Ah that's great, thanks for the peace of mind on that one! Looking forward to the update.

1 hour ago, keysi said:

Awesome news!

Reckon v3 will be the "final" version or will you continue tinkering?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb keysi:

Probably the last public update 🙂

And that is such a shame. Together with TCS you make in my eyes the most beatuiful skins. But your reasoning, together with your decision last year are totally understandable.

UPDATE v3 - February 14, 2024

Spoiler
  • Fixed the inset of the linked header within the Season Stats in player selectors
  • Adjusted the 'horizontal_offset' from 15 to 3 in the match caption panel small to have all texts aligned to the left
  • Fixed the 'select_event' ID within the Scouting overview panel to show action buttons again
  • Edited the post-match (press officer) report with results/league table & reactions
  • Reorganised the player's personal details in the player overview + changed the colour of "Age" from white to "fm24 accent"
  • Edited the inbox headline part - added unread messages info & staff ID number with the option to copy = you can simply edit the pictures of the Press Officer, Personal assistant etc. (credit to 'BouFitty')
  • Edited the inbox news category colours to "fm24 accent" - all of them. 
  • Added the role duty into the Formations widget within the match selector
  • Edited the match players bar widget (the bottom part of the match) (tweaked the file from the WTCS skin)
  • Edited the layout width (from -3,-9 to -2,-7) of the inbox
  • Added Preview Location left/right toggle buttons to the set piece creator screen to avoid one more click
  • Added the unit training summary with rating to the Training Overview (inspired by the Olas Nick/Light Skin)
  • Edited the inbox summary of the player's training report (inspired by the Olas Nick/Light Skin)
  • Edited the inbox injury report
  • Edited the inbox with the players' development update
  • Edited the inbox with the players' fitness update
  • Edited the scouting knowledge map in the human manager profile
  • Added "praise/criticise" buttons to the training widget within the player overview selector
  • Added captain icon to the match players bar widget
  • Added Player Statistics + Analytical Data + Customise buttons to the match stats tab within already played match
  • Added Win/Draw/Loss percentage Record to human manager profile
  • Added the preferred formation info to the human manager profile details instead of media handling (not working)
  • Edited Team Selection inbox content - added pitch background, pitch width from 350 to 450
  • The main menu strip (under the title bar/search bar) was changed from primary/secondary colours to "blue grey 800"
  • The team squad facts within the team squad screen were changed from primary/secondary colours to fm24 accent & bg (text)
  • The stadium overview was edited
  • Club overview edits: the stadium info now includes icons; the trophies widget moved to the middle of the right side; 
  • The right top container is now a tab bar with: the club/board culture; club facts; league history graph; key players (from Tato skin/deleted the player card graphic and adapted the whole container to the FM Rensie skin layout with personal details); key staff (from Tato skin/edited fonts & boxes & added more attributes too all five staff members); fixtures & results (from Tato skin/edited fonts); the Last starting XI (from Tato skin)
  • Increased the width of the modal popups when you open the data hub or instant result, for example
  • Increased the width and height of the modal popup of the individual instructions
  • Increased the width and height of the modal popup of the team selection advice
  • Edited the instant result popup overview

DOWNLOAD v3

• keysi changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

Hi @keysi

I was going through the files but I wasn't able to figure it out.

How can we make the lower bar to be the colours of the team we're managing? I think it was like that on the previous version of the skin.

49573f37d2f40f662827059954b90c04.png

Loving the new release! 

Ive copied over the file below as I was getting withdrawl symptoms occuring. Implemented it and then applied the background change to client object. Now getting crashes for some reason? It was working fine for about 5 in game months. 

First time i tried coping text in manually I recieved errors regarding line 25 in titlebar.xml  

I think what the whole file that I downloaded from the guide has overwritten some of your stuff possibly? 

image.thumb.png.9307070ac953b52a8a58eec0076d83d8.png

Edited by One hell of a keeper

11 hours ago, PT-KK said:

Hi @keysi

I was going through the files but I wasn't able to figure it out.

How can we make the lower bar to be the colours of the team we're managing? I think it was like that on the previous version of the skin.

49573f37d2f40f662827059954b90c04.png

The menu is affected by the paper.xml here: skins\FM24 Rensie v3 (Final)\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\tab bar - there was "primary" instead of "blue grey 800" in the previous versions.

But you also have to edit (or copy from the previous versions) the graphics\tabs\standard (where all the selected/shown etc. papers are edited). It's mentioned in the changelog shared here that I changed it for the v3. 

10 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Loving the new release! 

Ive copied over the file below as I was getting withdrawl symptoms occuring. Implemented it and then applied the background change to client object. Now getting crashes for some reason? It was working fine for about 5 in game months. 

First time i tried coping text in manually I recieved errors regarding line 25 in titlebar.xml  

I think what the whole file that I downloaded from the guide has overwritten some of your stuff possibly? 

image.thumb.png.9307070ac953b52a8a58eec0076d83d8.png

I would probably start from scratch - delete/backup all the skins in the skin folder, and clear the cache folder in the app data folder. But if you don't know what else you merged, it's hard to tell you where is the problem. But yes, it's possible you overwrote something in my skin with other files so it doesn't work now. 

Edited by keysi

4 hours ago, keysi said:

The menu is affected by the paper.xml here: skins\FM24 Rensie v3 (Final)\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\tab bar - there was "primary" instead of "blue grey 800" in the previous versions.

But you also have to edit (or copy from the previous versions) the graphics\tabs\standard (where all the selected/shown etc. papers are edited). It's mentioned in the changelog shared here that I changed it for the v3. 

I would probably start from scratch - delete/backup all the skins in the skin folder, and clear the cache folder in the app data folder. But if you don't know what else you merged, it's hard to tell you where is the problem. But yes, it's possible you overwrote something in my skin with other files so it doesn't work now. 

Roger that, I've started over with your skin as base and then following the guide below working my way through (instead of downloading the header file and copying over). I've got to the quick flicks bit - buty unsure as to what they are and if i need them. Asked in the guide forum for a little guidance.

Upon loading after making changes prior any quick flick stuff i get the error below - have you seen this before?

image.png.846df2825c1f5148cdc2a7674b10285a.png

Edited by One hell of a keeper
Updated

26 minutes ago, snipe2irt said:

Hi, thanks for the last update. I use your skin but i want remove/delete ID under the name in mail box. How can i do it please ? thanks.

Capture d'écran 2024-02-15 141306.png

just delete the 

inbox item.xml

or remove the code inside that shows the id.