[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Frazier_hcv said:

On my home screen the tabs that i choose to see keep reseting everytime i entered the game, is it normal?

Go to preferences and check this is unselected " Automatically override custom panels " as it resets them 

Posted (edited)
Il y a 19 heures, JustHowie a dit :

Go to preferences and check this is unselected " Automatically override custom panels " as it resets them 

Didn't work for me. Before that i had all home screen tabs on finaces, now they are all on the league table. I tested if the problem happened in other skins, and no, it's only on this one i guess.

Edited by Frazier_hcv

23 hours ago, Frazier_hcv said:

On my home screen the tabs that i choose to see keep reseting everytime i entered the game, is it normal?

3 hours ago, Frazier_hcv said:

Didn't work for me. Before that i had all home screen tabs on finaces, now they are all on the league table. I tested if the problem happened in other skins, and no, it's only on this one i guess.

As @JustHowie suggested, be sure you unticked this option, also clear the cache folder and delete all other skins from the skins folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024. 

I would not use the skin alone if it would reset every time I enter the game and I would not release the skin publicly with the bug like this. It doesn't happen so I use my skin for the whole time without some issue. 

il y a 33 minutes, keysi a dit :

As @JustHowie suggested, be sure you unticked this option, also clear the cache folder and delete all other skins from the skins folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024. 

I would not use the skin alone if it would reset every time I enter the game and I would not release the skin publicly with the bug like this. It doesn't happen so I use my skin for the whole time without some issue. 

I made a clean installation, let the game vanilla, only using the skin. Still the same thing. I give up. One more thing the zip file says the skin version is 3.1 but after i unpack show's me version 3. Thank you all for the responses.

16 minutes ago, Frazier_hcv said:

I made a clean installation, let the game vanilla, only using the skin. Still the same thing. I give up. One more thing the zip file says the skin version is 3.1 but after i unpack show's me version 3. Thank you all for the responses.

The number of the version is correct, there was just one file removed between 3 and 3.1 (training overview). 

I had it like this for not just only this version of the game but probably since I started making skins around FM17 and that option is unticked. 

image.thumb.png.caa548167f5aa4d43e14533a15743215.png image.png.4a527fef31b10a577b7caddeeb69c48c.png

25 minutes ago, Frazier_hcv said:

try and delete the deep game cache.

it may have some conflicts hiddenin there - it's safe as the folder will just be re made by the game next time you start FM

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

it may have some conflicts hiddenin there - it's safe as the folder will just be re made by the game next time you start FM

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

I think you are complicating everything and trying to find non-existent problems. the author of the post simply does not know how to configure the game. unfortunately, 3/4 of users are unable to configure the game, operating system or monitor and blame the authors of the skins for non-existent bugs. although in this case the fault lies exclusively with SI managers, the problem is an obvious consequence of the appearance of the "Automatically override custom panels" function

Il y a 19 heures, keysi a dit :

The number of the version is correct, there was just one file removed between 3 and 3.1 (training overview). 

I had it like this for not just only this version of the game but probably since I started making skins around FM17 and that option is unticked. 

image.thumb.png.caa548167f5aa4d43e14533a15743215.png image.png.4a527fef31b10a577b7caddeeb69c48c.png

I done that already.

Il y a 19 heures, snowofman a dit :

Thanks. Still continues. I will do a new windows clean installation.

Hi!

How do I change the colours of the orange boxes? (Continue button and text colours also)

image.thumb.png.3b7cab82540bf67a27d933950d7fe77a.png

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Loïk said:

Hi!

How do I change the colours of the orange boxes? (Continue button and text colours also)

Thanks!

Look in game/continue.xml and team/team squad.xml 

On 26/05/2024 at 15:46, Loïk said:

Hi!

Thanks!

Boxes with captain etc. are in the skin/panels/team/team squad information facts.xml - there's "red_replacement="fm24 accent" and don't forget to change the font colour too. 

The text is in the skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar search panel.xml where the the title area and description widgets are. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

I changed the font from Rensie Skin, but now this panel showing "..." instead the title, how can I fix it?

image.png.99fb4d680a145e566ee152d25204b948.png

it's not "...", your font is too big for the given tab size

17 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

it's not "...", your font is too big for the given tab size

Yes, I know but I don't know how to make smaller that text

46 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

Definitely not, I fixed it by moving the attributes section a little further to the left

If you had bothered to read abit down on the page i linked, you would have learned about px sizes 

<string id="file_name" value="proximanova-regular.ttf"/>
<real id="font_size_xxsmall" value="6.7" /> <!-- 9px -->
<real id="font_size_xsmall" value="8.1" /> <!-- 11px -->
<real id="font_size_small" value="8.8" /> <!-- 12px -->
<real id="font_size_normal" value="9.7" /> <!-- 13px -->
<real id="font_size_large" value="11.2" /> <!-- 15px -->
<real id="font_size_xlarge" value="13.7" /> <!-- 18px -->
<real id="font_size_xxlarge" value="16.6" /> <!-- 22px -->

So you would know in the future how to change sizes on fonts.

this way you "could" have fixed it without having to resize other stuff.. just saying

2 hours ago, gabbfx said:

Definitely not, I fixed it by moving the attributes section a little further to the left

it is better to redo the panel scheme so as to allocate much more space for these parts.

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

If you had bothered to read abit down on the page i linked, you would have learned about px sizes 

<string id="file_name" value="proximanova-regular.ttf"/>
<real id="font_size_xxsmall" value="6.7" /> <!-- 9px -->
<real id="font_size_xsmall" value="8.1" /> <!-- 11px -->
<real id="font_size_small" value="8.8" /> <!-- 12px -->
<real id="font_size_normal" value="9.7" /> <!-- 13px -->
<real id="font_size_large" value="11.2" /> <!-- 15px -->
<real id="font_size_xlarge" value="13.7" /> <!-- 18px -->
<real id="font_size_xxlarge" value="16.6" /> <!-- 22px -->

So you would know in the future how to change sizes on fonts.

this way you "could" have fixed it without having to resize other stuff.. just saying

i read it, thanks so much

5 hours ago, David Crash said:

Enjoy your work, but noticed such a strange thing: sometimes in 3D-match the game skips goals without even showing a replay. This was not noticed on other skins. What could be the problem?

Won't be the skin, there's nothing the skins that can cause it

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to display the complete name of the player in the stats section (goals, assists, avg rating, ...) ?

Maybe only 3 columns instead of 4? Any idea how I can fix this?

image.thumb.png.0e26a21c1910f0920049a2bfc5b40e76.png

1 minute ago, BadAss88 said:

Is there a way to display the complete name of the player in the stats section (goals, assists, avg rating, ...) ?

Maybe only 3 columns instead of 4? Any idea how I can fix this?

image.thumb.png.0e26a21c1910f0920049a2bfc5b40e76.png

yes, 

competition overview panel.xml

just edit that and you can reduce it from 4 to 3

they start around line 125 to 207

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

yes, 

competition overview panel.xml

just edit that and you can reduce it from 4 to 3

they start around line 125 to 207

How can I change those stats to other stats? Like number of yellow cards, clean sheets, red cards, ..?

21 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

How can I change those stats to other stats? Like number of yellow cards, clean sheets, red cards, ..?

If i remember correct, you have to change the "type" value, 

i believe these are the correct ones. try it atleast

it's been awhile since i messed with it, but i might be wrong.

values.PNG

Great skin as you know mate, I'm no skinner and don't have the first clue about it so kudos on the work. Just wondering if it's easy or even worth changing on the team screen where you've got the board culture, could this be changed just by editing the txt doc at all? Again, not knocking your work I was just wondering if that could be changed to show say favored personnel or some other info?

6 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Great skin as you know mate, I'm no skinner and don't have the first clue about it so kudos on the work. Just wondering if it's easy or even worth changing on the team screen where you've got the board culture, could this be changed just by editing the txt doc at all? Again, not knocking your work I was just wondering if that could be changed to show say favored personnel or some other info?

it is possible, but with no experience it will be difficult as personal changes is something you often will have to make yourself - simply because if the maker of the skin starts doing it for one, others will want something aswell and it will never end.

with that said, when asking for help or advice, adding pictures  with clear markers is a good help for others to see what exactly you mean so they may have a chance of helping if they wish.

in this case, my guess is that you mean the Club info page (Club overview panel.xml)  - here you will have to locate the widgets you want replaced. Once found you would have to locate the new widgets that you want in instead ( you probably seen what your after somewhere else, then you 'll have to locate that and add it to the place.. bearing in mind if there is room for it in the new place/skin

If there is not, then you will have to either make room(rearranging current stuff/remove more/rebuilding the page to suit the oild and new stuff)

even the smallest things can and probably will take ALOT of time and trial and errors, but it's the only way of learning and expanding the knowledge

But ofc, it is possible that someone will simply just make the changes that you seek,

If you don't have notepad++ i  would suggest getting it, as it's free and will help you alot ini looking at codes etc.

any way someone help me to remove the gap I marked at red to show all season stats? I already try but can't make it work

Sem título.png

Edited by Marcelo22

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Luke_Shawly said:

Hi,

wonderful skin!!!

two Things:

1) how can i change the league Scoreboard to another Scoreboard?

i play in 2. Bundesliga Germany and i did not want to use the original 2. Bundesliga Scoreboard.
i want to switch to one of showing, when play friendly matches, because these are great.

2) between the hightlight panel: it is possible to edit all parts to own selecting? at the moment one of these 4 are not possible to change (the one who shows up the kit and the goals and cards)

Many Thanks for helping.

Cheers from Germany

1) 

yes, all panels with a selecting dropdown should be remembered by the game if you have "automatically override custom panels" unticked

in your case where there is no way of changing it, you would have to change it into a selection dropdown just like the others (look at how they are made) and just replace whats there already with the new

16 minutes ago, Luke_Shawly said:

Thanks! @snowofman

i will try this, now. :)

i download "Team Names and Colours with Logos and Kits either side Mod" from the link.

Then extract the Download and put these 4 Files:

match score home.xml

match score away.xml

match score area panel.xml

match full time review panel.xml (first extract the Foldername, then just use the inside .xml File)

to this path: ...\skins\FM24 Rensie v3 (Final)\panels\match

and say Yes to overwrite.

Ingame, delete the Cache, reload the Skin.

Then, next 2. Bundesliga Match, wot working, i see the 2.bundesliga Scoreboard and not the Scoreboard, that i want to see.

What Step did i wrong, Mate?

you need to put the same files into underlying files in the match/comps folder

1 hour ago, Luke_Shawly said:

i think, i did not done all fine, and i do not why, what i have dome exactly  :)   ( try and error..) "but" the result for me - fine  :)

it is possible to edit the line a bit more, to see the club names in full names ? (i this example, Fortuna Düsseldorf is not showing full up)

and last Thing: how can i change the match stats to making them enabled? i mean, i want to make them smaller on right side, when i watch the full match game
( i only play in full match :) -  not highlighted games)

at the moment it is not enabled to set the match stats smaller , for the target, to see the pitch left and right side, just two dropdown fields , so i can select them myself ( at the moment, the second part in the screen (kits showing/result showing) is detected and i did not want to use them)

many thanks for helping.

Match Stats.png

for the size of the scoreboard, you have to edit the width in the "match score area panel.xml"

i'm not completely sure what you mean with the match stats left and right etc.

But if if you have a skin where it is similar to what you seek, try and look in the "match in between highlights panel.xml" or maybe post a screenshot of what exactly you mean

i'm sorry that i am having a hard time understanding.

41 minutes ago, Luke_Shawly said:

@snowofman Thank You Men.

here is my edit "match score area panel.xml". Maybe you/or someone can help me for the last fine-tunig?

Look at the Pictue:

• at the bottom: the competition logo size bigger , but ends at the start of the black color section
  • at the bottom: the black behind the clock: starts after the competition logo ends + ends at the at the beginning of the home team colour.
  • at the bottom: the yellow behind the result: starts after the end of home team colour + ends at the start of away team colour.
  • at the bottom: home team name section + away team name section = with more width (with that: teams with longer teamname shows up full)
  •  at the bottom: home team kit size + away team kit size bigger (to see them better)

The size/width of the higlighst panel is full and not possible to edit. i just want to switch that to show up, right side, two dropdown menu. 

i watch my games in full match. to Watch in full match + the sown up highlight pabel (just two dropdown menue select) is perfect for: watch the game + watch on stats. 

Screenshot 2024-08-15 205606.png

match score area panel.xml 6.27 kB · 0 downloads

Scoreboards isnt my strong side, so on that i will have to pass and hope someone else might help you.

about the "match in between highlights panel.xml" it's alot of work as you more or less would have to remake it and not something i have the time to do,

On 17/08/2024 at 17:04, BadAss88 said:

image.thumb.png.e89b0846fec37ea09ccf9135af8dee18.png

How can I make the shirt number on the back readable for AS Monaco?

You have to edit the number colour in the pre-game or in-game editor. Or the style of the back of the shirt. This is not a skin issue but it happens when teams have a different shirt style than only one colour that conflicts with the number colour. 

Hello everyvody !

First of all, sorry for my English which is not necessarily very good. Then a big thank you to @keysi for this skin that I love and I've been using you for several months/years, it's beautiful and has everything I'm looking for...

But I want to launch a game without attributes, I also admire the word of @GIMN and the "the deployment of her brand" on the @TCSSkin skin

I wanted to know if it's possible to replace the Rensie skin attributes page with the TCS skin drop-down menu?

2 screenshots to make it more visual

https://imgur.com/a/sxHrw08

https://imgur.com/a/kouST8E

Thank you very much for your help, is this easily doable and achievable?

il y a 21 minutes, Pierrot50120 a dit :

Hello everyvody !

First of all, sorry for my English which is not necessarily very good. Then a big thank you to @keysi for this skin that I love and I've been using you for several months/years, it's beautiful and has everything I'm looking for...

But I want to launch a game without attributes, I also admire the word of @GIMN and the "the deployment of her brand" on the @TCSSkin skin

I wanted to know if it's possible to replace the Rensie skin attributes page with the TCS skin drop-down menu?

2 screenshots to make it more visual

https://imgur.com/a/sxHrw08

https://imgur.com/a/kouST8E

Thank you very much for your help, is this easily doable and achievable?
Sorry for the links, I can't display the images correctly

Wonder if someone can help.

I have removed the comp folders so I can have the Euro comps, German League and EFL scoreboards but it is not showing the time? How can I go about fixing this issue? Assuming it is something to do with the font colour maybe?

Thanks in advance

Stockport v Tranmere_ Review.png

Edited by rmfarey
Addition

5 minutes ago, rmfarey said:

Wonder if someone can help.

I have removed the comp folders so I can have the Euro comps, German League and EFL scoreboards but it is not showing the time? How can I go about fixing this issue? Assuming it is something to do with the font colour maybe?

Thanks in advance

Stockport v Tranmere_ Review.png

check the settings file in the skin

<!-- match scoreboard colours -->
	<colour name="match scoreboard clock" 					value="fg"/>
	<colour name="match scoreboard clock paused" 			value="fg" />
	<colour name="match scoreboard score" 					value="rgb(255,255,0)"/>
	<colour name="match scoreboard aggregate score" 		value="rgb(255,200,0)"/>
	<colour name="match scoreboard added time" 				value="rgb(0,220,0)"/>
	<colour name="match actions foreground" 				value="fg"/>
	<colour name="match actions background" 				value="bg"/>

the above is from the default settings file, maybe you can add/remove whats in your correct settings file