[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.2 - Updated 20/07/24 (LIGHT MODE NOW AVAILABLE)

GIMN

hi been as you seem to be regarded as a skinning legend and looking at these screenshots @GIMN its no suprise i have a idea for a new skin that i want to try and one of those thing is changing the scout recomendations from letters to numbers but i have no idea how to do it do you know??? and if so can you help???

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, NUFC1980 said:

hi been as you seem to be regarded as a skinning legend and looking at these screenshots @GIMN its no suprise i have a idea for a new skin that i want to try and one of those thing is changing the scout recomendations from letters to numbers but i have no idea how to do it do you know??? and if so can you help???

My very cursory look suggests that it's hardcoded.  The "text" that is used is defined in panels/widgets/player scout recommendation widget, and is linked to an "id" rather than a class.  You may be able to fiddle around with custom classes but I can't say with certainty.  Worth checking other skins first to see if they've done what you're looking for.

i haven't found any, thats why i thought id ask you and been as i forgot to mention it earlier im using fm23, but thanks for your reply the reason i asked as i wanted to try to make it like it used to be like out of a scout recomendation percentage number rather than letters

Edited by NUFC1980

THank you so much for your work, it truly provides a great new dimension for these last saves!

I had a question:

If I wanted to add a tab in the player overview with the FM Stag stats (like the SAS skin for example) how could I do this?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, silentjay said:

THank you so much for your work, it truly provides a great new dimension for these last saves!

I had a question:

If I wanted to add a tab in the player overview with the FM Stag stats (like the SAS skin for example) how could I do this?

Thanks!

The Pizza chart does the same work, just smoother

hello "gimm" a really beautiful skin compliments for your work, I follow you on every social channel.
I created my own screen to see player attributes, I find the numbers instead of colored dots, how can I solve this problem?
thank you very much and best regards. sorry for the bad English. 

[url=https://postimg.cc/svy8WCsr][img]https://i.postimg.cc/svy8WCsr/Screenshot-23.png[/img][/url]

9 ore fa, GIMN ha scritto:

After changing the skin (with caching off), did you close FM and restart it?

I cleaned the cache and everything was perfect again. thanks very much. 

Hi guys,

Is there a way to have the player profile page with an option to also check the attributes? - like a separate tab or similar.
I'm enjoying the skin, but would be nice to still see the graphics option and the usual attributes.

Thank you in advance

17 minutes ago, ilidioamado said:

Hi guys,

Is there a way to have the player profile page with an option to also check the attributes? - like a separate tab or similar.
I'm enjoying the skin, but would be nice to still see the graphics option and the usual attributes.

Thank you in advance

The short answer would be no.

Switching between graphical and numeric requires the game being closed and reopened between the switch. There is files such as the person properties which are directing panels with ID's to what it should pla and the ID's for the attributes are being relocated through the person properties to a different class.

On 17/08/2024 at 11:22, JustHowie said:

The short answer would be no.

Switching between graphical and numeric requires the game being closed and reopened between the switch. There is files such as the person properties which are directing panels with ID's to what it should pla and the ID's for the attributes are being relocated through the person properties to a different class.

This is only true if the attributes aren't set to attribute label, though

if attributes are displayed on one page using a class to assign an image based on the attribute value, which I think they are in the mustermann skin, then it's also possible to display the attributes on a seperate page, as is the case with the statman skin 

3 hours ago, jkadms said:

This is only true if the attributes aren't set to attribute label, though

if attributes are displayed on one page using a class to assign an image based on the attribute value, which I think they are in the mustermann skin, then it's also possible to display the attributes on a seperate page, as is the case with the statman skin 

Interesting I did look thinking @TCSSkin did this in the last edition for for but when I looked and I couldn't see it I wondered if I'd dreamt it. 

Would be interesting how it displayed with the attributes being bunched.

Hi!

Had a couple of questions:

image.png.8e6ac67ddcd0935760409c38d8bd48bb.png

Is there a way I can change the "wanted" label to be in front"?

Also, how can I add a description to the player status = "on loan at X team" in this area:

image.png.888aad5eabca9017413d970c262c6fb9.png

And in the manager profile, how can I add whether the manager is taking a coaching course of not?

image.png.83dd6bc50663924262a817980b5d11dd.png

THanks!!

4 hours ago, silentjay said:

Hi!

Had a couple of questions:

image.png.8e6ac67ddcd0935760409c38d8bd48bb.png

Is there a way I can change the "wanted" label to be in front"?

Also, how can I add a description to the player status = "on loan at X team" in this area:

image.png.888aad5eabca9017413d970c262c6fb9.png

And in the manager profile, how can I add whether the manager is taking a coaching course of not?

image.png.83dd6bc50663924262a817980b5d11dd.png

THanks!!

For the status, you'll need to move the following from panels/player/player overview panel.xml:

<container class="icon_box" width="50" height="30" embed_in_frame="true">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="8"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="4"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>	

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>

<widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true"/>				
    <integer id="type" value="7"/>
  </widget>
</container>

so that it appears after the player picture section beneath it.

For the manager profile, that is already there in the last update.  Under the Coaching section next to your current qualification.  If you're studying, it will say "Studying for a [licence name]".  If you're not studying, it will not.

hace 3 horas, GIMN dijo:

For the status, you'll need to move the following from panels/player/player overview panel.xml:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>	

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>

<widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true"/>				
  </widget>
</container>

so that it appears after the player picture section beneath it.

For the manager profile, that is already there in the last update.  Under the Coaching section next to your current qualification.  If you're studying, it will say "Studying for a [licence name]".  If you're not studying, it will not.

Hi!

You mean this:

<!--PLAYER PICTURE-->

</widget>
                            </container>

1 hour ago, silentjay said:

Hi!

You mean this:

<!--PLAYER PICTURE-->

</widget>
                            </container>

yes

spacer.png

hello "gimn" this skin is fantastic I customized the colors. TOP
as you see in the image I would like to add the opinion of the observer on the probable potential of the player, is it possible to make this change? thank you very much

1 hour ago, italiv80 said:

spacer.png

hello "gimn" this skin is fantastic I customized the colors. TOP
as you see in the image I would like to add the opinion of the observer on the probable potential of the player, is it possible to make this change? thank you very much

Not 100% certain what you mean.  The summary: "Giocatore importante..." will indicate the coaches opinion in text format.  The stars on the right contain both current ability and potential ability.  Potential are the faded stars (with unknown potential the contrast colour).

Hi, I've been loving the skin, currently in July 2027 and it's been great.

However, I now have an issue when I go to look at a scout report of a player. When i click on the reports tab and click overview my game freezes, it doesn't crash but will freeze, sometimes unfreeze but mostly stay frozen. I have reloaded the skin and changed back to the default FM skin (where i have no issues) but I want to continue to use this skin.

First happened last night, only on some players. I have tried troubleshooting it today but no luck.

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

1 ora fa, GIMN ha scritto:

Non sono sicuro al 100% di cosa intendi. Il riepilogo: "Giocatore importante..." indicherà l'opinione degli allenatori in formato testo. Le stelle sulla destra contengono sia l'abilità attuale che quella potenziale. Le stelle potenziali sono sbiadite (con il potenziale sconosciuto come colore di contrasto).

spacer.png

I would like what I highlighted in this photo "potential ability", that I can see in the main profile of the player next to or under current ability. How can I make this change?

3 hours ago, italiv80 said:

spacer.png

I would like what I highlighted in this photo "potential ability", that I can see in the main profile of the player next to or under current ability. How can I make this change?

You'll want to extract the base games file, find the widget controlling that text, and bring it into panels/player/mustermann/overview/ability summary.xml

4 hours ago, Yanis11 said:

Hi, I've been loving the skin, currently in July 2027 and it's been great.

However, I now have an issue when I go to look at a scout report of a player. When i click on the reports tab and click overview my game freezes, it doesn't crash but will freeze, sometimes unfreeze but mostly stay frozen. I have reloaded the skin and changed back to the default FM skin (where i have no issues) but I want to continue to use this skin.

First happened last night, only on some players. I have tried troubleshooting it today but no luck.

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Open sections/meta section data.xml, go to line 1326:

<symbol id="file" value="player/mustermann/scout report/report overview" />

delete it.  Save the file.  Reload the skin, restart FM.  That will remove the scout report page entirely.

I'm unable to reproduce this, so can't tell you what's causing it.  If you'd be able to send my your save game (add it to a file sharing site like mediafire, and send me the link), that would be super helpful.

I am sorry for this question as I am sure someone has asked this previous so if you could link or something, I appreciate you. 

I have decided that my first ever stream and my last save of FM24 will be using this skin as its always intrigued me. 

The question is in the ability section where the dots are different colours based on the ranges... how do I change the colours? I would like to make 15-20 range green and adjust from that. 

24 minutes ago, footy2fm said:

I am sorry for this question as I am sure someone has asked this previous so if you could link or something, I appreciate you. 

I have decided that my first ever stream and my last save of FM24 will be using this skin as its always intrigued me. 

The question is in the ability section where the dots are different colours based on the ranges... how do I change the colours? I would like to make 15-20 range green and adjust from that. 

All covered in the FAQs on the first page.

On 27/11/2023 at 15:22, GIMN said:

2 minutes ago, footy2fm said:

@GIMN Thank you so much for this. What is the best "zoom" settings to use or does it work perfectly with them all?  

It is designed to work from an effective resolution of 1360x768 upwards.  So, if you have a screen with a 2560x1440 resolution screen, and you have zoom settings at 150%, you have an effective resolution of 1920x1080.  This will be based on both the in-game zoom settings, and your Windows Zoom settings.

Of course, as with all FM skins, the optimal situation is to have your zoom at 100%.  This means the game has to do no scaling.

59 minutes ago, italiv80 said:

when i play champions league matches the name of the opposing team is not present. what can i do to solve this problem? thanks 

spacer.png

I have no idea.  I have not touched licensed competition scoreboards at all

First, thanks to Mustermann for an awesome skin;   SI should really offer you a job!

Look I love the ideas, but at the moment I'm a little too wedded to the Attribute numbers.  Is there a simple mod I could make to the XML files that shows the actual attribute score for a player inside their ability bubble?

Hi, ive been looking for an answer to this queston, but cant find it. Ive changed the attribute ranges in the relevant xmls, but how do I go about changing the "Attribute Key" to match the new ranges I have set myself?

image.png.69a5e60c962146a7634aa03cd718c729.png

3 hours ago, andy_perth_tiger said:

First, thanks to Mustermann for an awesome skin;   SI should really offer you a job!

Look I love the ideas, but at the moment I'm a little too wedded to the Attribute numbers.  Is there a simple mod I could make to the XML files that shows the actual attribute score for a player inside their ability bubble?

Afraid not.  It's an attributeless skin.

3 hours ago, Kyznar said:

Hi, ive been looking for an answer to this queston, but cant find it. Ive changed the attribute ranges in the relevant xmls, but how do I go about changing the "Attribute Key" to match the new ranges I have set myself?

image.png.69a5e60c962146a7634aa03cd718c729.png

I will not be at my computer for a few days but it was probably in panels/player/player overview panel.xml.

Easiest thing to do would be to use something like Notepad++ and search for "these are the default ranges" in files.  It will take you directly to the bit you need to edit.

48 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I will not be at my computer for a few days but it was probably in panels/player/player overview panel.xml.

Easiest thing to do would be to use something like Notepad++ and search for "these are the default ranges" in files.  It will take you directly to the bit you need to edit.

Ah yes! I found it and it worked! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Schneider1178 said:

Ich habe folgendes Problem: In der Taktikansicht fehlen rechts alle Details. Ich sehe nur die Spielernummern im Taktikboard, sonst nichts. Danke!

Es würde @gimn helfen, wenn Sie einen Screenshot des Problems zeigen würden.

Aber ich glaube, es ist ein Problem mit der Auflösung oder der Skalierung

3 hours ago, Schneider1178 said:

Ich habe folgendes Problem: In der Taktikansicht fehlen rechts alle Details. Ich sehe nur die Spielernummern im Taktikboard, sonst nichts. Danke!

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Es würde @gimn helfen, wenn Sie einen Screenshot des Problems zeigen würden.

Aber ich glaube, es ist ein Problem mit der Auflösung oder der Skalierung

Yes, please can you provide a screenshot.  And details of your resolution, game zoom and Windows zoom levels.

43 minutes ago, Apax said:

Really loving this skin. Loving all the ideas. I just have a one question. Is there a way to see key attributes for specific roles of the players?

Thanks!

Nope, not possible with this layout.  However, by grouping via training focus, the skin naturally combines related attributes.

Looking at a role that focusses on passing (perhaps a deep lying playmaker)?  All those attributes in the passing group are key.
Looking at a role that requires a player to get up and down the pitch (such as a wingback, or box-to-box midfielder)?  All those attributes in the endurance group are key.

First of all, a huge thank you for your involvement and the quality of your content. I'm rediscovering the game after 10 years.

I tried to integrate the attribute analysis polygon into the DNA box, and followed the advice you gave on the previous page. Unfortunately, after 4 hours of tinkering with the skins (original and downloaded), I still can't make the polygon appear. If you have any ideas to help me find a solution or diagnose the problem, that would be a w e s o m e.

spacer.png

Or integrate it into this space here? I'm not picky, but God, I love that polygon! Thank you so much!

spacer.png

17 hours ago, JoshuaYamin said:

First of all, a huge thank you for your involvement and the quality of your content. I'm rediscovering the game after 10 years.

I tried to integrate the attribute analysis polygon into the DNA box, and followed the advice you gave on the previous page. Unfortunately, after 4 hours of tinkering with the skins (original and downloaded), I still can't make the polygon appear. If you have any ideas to help me find a solution or diagnose the problem, that would be a w e s o m e.

spacer.png

Or integrate it into this space here? I'm not picky, but God, I love that polygon! Thank you so much!

spacer.png

You're almost certainly going to have edit the file it points to: player attribute analyser.xml.  I expect there are minimum height and width requirements.

14 minutes ago, James Wolverine said:

Hi bro, thanks for the skin, i want to see atributes on player profile screen in numeric value, what changes do i have to make.

I tried changing the value from "attribute_circle" to "attribute_label" in person properties file but it didn't changed the view. 

You need to do it everywhere within the skin files.  Find & Replace in Files is your friend

Hello! I have a question regarding the skin, but first of all, thank you for creating such an amazing skin! I've tried the Mustermann since FM23, although the skin wasn't a fit for me back then. But now I'm hooked and can't seem to play without your skin! It truly is a game-changer for me!

Anyway, back to the question. I have seen your videos with these stats on a player's profile :

Spoiler

spacer.png

Is it possible to add/see those stats (or maybe some of these stats below) without having to move to another viz (namely the Patsy and the Stats section)?

Spoiler

Current statistics shown on a player profile via Pizza Chart :

spacer.png

Open-Play Cross Completion Ratio via Patsy :

spacer.png

Key Pass/90 and Open Play Key Pass/90 via Stats screen on a player's profile :

spacer.png

That's all my question for now. Thank you for a masterpiece of creation you have done for the community. Cheers!