Si needs to adress this issue right now to avoid ruining FM 25

Looking at this image you can see Benfica and Porto trashing bigger teams like milan and Barcelona who have Amazing teams. 

However this teams are always destroying big teams since day 1 despite having weaker team.

It doesn't matter what you do you can not beat them. 

Because this teams were used to cheat and exploit engine during the AI training for FM engine this teams are now broken and can't be stopped. 

Si games team need to adress this issue.

We cannot have this kind of thing happen. Its not realistic

This teams are highly broken

Stop using AI training form cheating or exploiting. 

There is now way this results are realístic. This small clubs wouldn't destroy big teams season after season 

RDT_20240610_0018204832144149976868499.thumb.jpg.1252fbc51a1e9ed97ef0b76e5596c9b6.jpg

I see Man UFC as holders... so obviously you managed to beat them, OP? Can we see the rest of the CL winners to see only Portuguese teams...?

Team growth and such are among other things determined by how the researchers set the teams up in the database.

If it happens to every random AI team it would be a software bug, if it happens only to Porto and Benfica, it is a data bug. The Porto result is very much inside realm of possibilities, the Benfica result maybe less so, but Barcelona might have run out of levers in your save.

Manchester United or more like Man UFC winning the Champions League is a bigger problem here. Don't see that happening in the near future. 

In general the current FM is quite good at simulating real world. Of course there are teams like Girona, Leverkusen, Bologna and Inter that aren't usually reaching the real life level of performances but at least two of those were big surprises. It's hard to make it perfect. 

But when you compare this to something like FM 2017 and 2018 where certain playing styles even under the AI were so powerful that the whole gaming world was a big mess more often than not, we have gone big steps to right direction. 

7 minutes ago, El Payaso said:

Manchester United or more like Man UFC winning the Champions League is a bigger problem here. Don't see that happening in the near future. 

In general the current FM is quite good at simulating real world. Of course there are teams like Girona, Leverkusen, Bologna and Inter that aren't usually reaching the real life level of performances but at least two of those were big surprises. It's hard to make it perfect. 

But did anyone predict that Leverkusen will lose just one match their whole season? Didn't see that happening 5 years ago, did you?

1 hour ago, El Payaso said:

True. Man U has been a problem that way for a few seasons now, just like no one will ever see AI have a season like Ajax had this year. 

55 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

True. Man U has been a problem that way for a few seasons now, just like no one will ever see AI have a season like Ajax had this year. 

For the AI both Manchester United and Chelsea are usually quite well simulated in season one. Chelsea seems to bounce back quite soon though. 

But in general the real life simulation is probably best it has ever been in terms if the AI. Obviously I don't know how these worked between 19-23 versions as I didn't play them. 

Em 10/06/2024 em 00:54, Cloud9 disse:

Screenshot2024-06-09at4_54_02PM.png.f229a82cfa1e5eeb55cf9b2b684ec3c4.png

lol, how dare the smaller clubs win?

i think you dont understand..

im not talking about small clubs beating giants...

im talking small clubs start FM first season and after 1 match into champions league they are favorite to win every match against giants.

that not right.. very wrong.

we should be able to beat giants with samll clubs in due conditions like home matches, fail exploit, and not having small weak teams dominating the save after 1 match into the save.

also, if you think you understand anything about pro football, you need to take a break and think better.

shaktar beat barcelona in a specific match at home, with tough conditions, cold, and with barcelona in their worst moment of last 30years.

also barcelona was in a injury crisys. lots of injuries in key players, also bad management of the lineup. it was in a season packed with matches from national teams, teams, cups. 

also you should always analyse the context. barcelna did some rotation due to prioritise other matches and playing with injuries.

shaktar didnt wreck barcelona or something.

learn football before you talk crap.

also i understand as an FM fan that we always defend the game but this is about improving and showing what is wrong so SI can improve and fix issues.

i also love FM but this is ruining many peoples saves.

broken teams with weak players who run over everyone since day 1...

also look at this screen shot from arsenal save first matches first season where benfica is weak team and shouldnt be favorite against giants. just not real

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-11 204010.png

Em 10/06/2024 em 11:44, -Jef- disse:

Talk about getting FM'd eh?

image.png.00cf8170e4a0a1ee3b3f4dadfb2695de.png

i know what you guys are talking. its normal thing to be have small teams beat giants. but,...

since 23 first season, im seeing small teams without conditions to win titles like champions just dominating everything.

look at this screenshot where benfica dominates my arsenal save since first season. since day 1 of champions.

its not a joke, people are having this issues where small teams with weak players are destroying everyone.

im not trying to attack FM, i love this game too. and i want this issue to be solved.

its ruins the saves to have small teams printing money out of nowhere and buying players they shouldnt be able to get since day 1.

5 minutes ago, deltasfd11 said:

also, if you think you understand anything about pro football, you need to take a break and think better

Oh, come on. Question yourself before insulting other users.
This comment is just useless and it shows your arrogance.

You have several examples that this can happen IRL too. See Bayer Leverkusen and Atalanta as a reference.

Moreover, the screenshot you just posted as a proof of poor game working is related a fake in-game poll, which means has 0 values regarding how the ME and the game overall work.
However, if you don't like the result of the 1100 votes, you may want to rise a post in the bug tracker section.

Em 10/06/2024 em 00:38, deltasfd11 disse:

Looking at this image you can see Benfica and Porto trashing bigger teams like milan and Barcelona who have Amazing teams. 

However this teams are always destroying big teams since day 1 despite having weaker team.

It doesn't matter what you do you can not beat them. 

Because this teams were used to cheat and exploit engine during the AI training for FM engine this teams are now broken and can't be stopped. 

Si games team need to adress this issue.

We cannot have this kind of thing happen. Its not realistic

This teams are highly broken

Stop using AI training form cheating or exploiting. 

There is now way this results are realístic. This small clubs wouldn't destroy big teams season after season 

RDT_20240610_0018204832144149976868499.thumb.jpg.1252fbc51a1e9ed97ef0b76e5596c9b6.jpg

update to this post.

im not dreaming...

this team benfica and porto keep destroying everyone since day.

new save with arsenal and since first season day benfica is favorite against my top team arsenal

where is this real?

what kinds of things are this people smoking?

using cheater data to make AI play training leads to this terrible thing.

2 minutos atrás, Costav disse:

Oh, come on. Question yourself before insulting other users.
This comment is just useless and it shows your arrogance.

You have several examples that this can happen IRL too. See Bayer Leverkusen and Atalanta as a reference.

Moreover, the screenshot you just posted as a proof of poor game working is related a fake in-game poll, which means has 0 values regarding how the ME and the game overall work.
However, if you don't like the result of the 1100 votes, you may want to rise a post in the bug tracker section.

i know what you mean.

and those winning odds are not random.

they translate what can happen in the match. you can still beat them but that shows your status for the match...

is it accurate? maybe not but still indicative.

also leverkusen didnt get surprised by atalanta. atalanta this season was a very strong team at spaces. and was very strong.

people dont know anything about football and then say this things.

atalanta was one of the favorite to win europe league. they had beaten big teams during the season already.

i had content about it on my twitter football account.

im not arrogant.

dude just got mad because i exposed is weak point view.

atalanta is a very good team. people got blinded by the hype of invencible team. bla bla bla

things like this dont happen for no reason, it has a context.

also i didnt attack anyone.

im just exposing an issue with FM24 wich must be solved for next year.

just because someone show an issue with the engine or FM in general doesnt mean they are attacking the community or the game...

just be serious..

i didnt post topic saying "FM is crap, i hate it, and its poo poo"

i did a post with content and creative content., constructive one

2 hours ago, deltasfd11 said:

i know what you guys are talking. its normal thing to be have small teams beat giants. but,...

since 23 first season, im seeing small teams without conditions to win titles like champions just dominating everything.

look at this screenshot where benfica dominates my arsenal save since first season. since day 1 of champions.

its not a joke, people are having this issues where small teams with weak players are destroying everyone.

im not trying to attack FM, i love this game too. and i want this issue to be solved.

its ruins the saves to have small teams printing money out of nowhere and buying players they shouldnt be able to get since day 1.

Arsenal would never lose to a Portuguese club.

Screenshot2024-06-11at3_17_17PM.png.4f6e3aefe3f218bf0927edc36f157c09.png

Edited by Cloud9

2 hours ago, deltasfd11 said:

we should be able to beat giants with samll clubs in due conditions like home matches

ok

Screenshot2024-06-11at3_28_31PM.png.040e4f5fa22afe87b021a84e442fae67.png

Edited by Cloud9

3 hours ago, deltasfd11 said:

things like this dont happen for no reason, it has a context.

Losing matches in FM doesn't happen for no reason. It happens because the other team scores more goals than your team did. 

If you find you're losing games where this isn't the case you should absolutely raise bug posts. Everyone will want to see.

14 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Arsenal would never lose to a Portuguese club.

Screenshot2024-06-11at3_17_17PM.png.4f6e3aefe3f218bf0927edc36f157c09.png

Someone hold me :(

Also, Going back to what I Think OP is saying, I think they mean that Smaller teams are favourites for games when, In reality, they really shouldn't be and it holds weight in the ME, rather than complaining that smaller teams are beating bigger teams. Is that Correct @deltasfd11?

Edited by KillYourIdols

46 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Going back to what I Think OP is saying, I think they mean that Smaller teams are favourites for games when, In reality, they really shouldn't be and it holds weight in the ME, rather than complaining that smaller teams are beating bigger teams. Is that Correct @deltasfd11?

More than that, he seems to have gone down a tinfoil hat rabbit hole by deciding that the reason for the success of two smaller clubs (Benfica & Porto, which are not small clubs but nvm) is that SI are testing special AI code on them :idiot:.

Because this teams were used to cheat and exploit engine during the AI training for FM engine this teams are now broken and can't be stopped. 

Edited by NineCloudNine

24 minutes ago, NineCloudNine said:

More than that, he seems to have gone down a tinfoil hat rabbit hole by deciding that the reason for the success of two smaller clubs (Benfica & Porto, which are not small clubs but nvm) is that SI are testing special AI code on them :idiot:.

Ah, I had hopes this was different...

3 hours ago, NineCloudNine said:

Actually quite curious where OP gets that idea from. I would expect they would use English teams for that and overpower them that way.

I think most big teams in real life tournament football happen to be there but not really playing well enough to go far in the competition so the way I see it most underdogs wins aren't very surprising when they play to their strengths. And with Benfica tipped to be favourites isn't really a big deal and you can make sense to choose teams which have be in the competition for a some time to be favourites. The creators for FM25 have bigger things to worry about.

2 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Still waiting for the screenshot that shows Benfica and Porto winning every Champions League title since the save began. 

Since the OP himself seems to have won the CL with Man U the year before, I'm guessing that screenshot isn't coming.

The presented evidence is some results from 2029 showing Porto beating Milan and Benfica beating Barcelona. Nothing weird about either result, now or in the future.

The other evidence is a screenshot from early in the 2023 season showing that despite losing their first match in the group, Benfica are considered slight favourites agaist an Arsenal team who drew their first match. I have no idea why the OP considers this to be proof of the grand theory he seems to have cooked up.

OP turns this thread into a joke. Once a new gameworld starts all things will become dynamic and in flux. Really can't link these into a broken ME or scripted advantages to certain clubs.

Edited by johnloch

Olympiakos beating Fiorentina doesnt seem that much of a surprise IRL tbh...

It's not like Fiorentina is a top 4 team in Italy by any means.. They're more of a 6-8 team..

Some examples in here are far fetched....

2 hours ago, andu1 said:

It's not like Fiorentina is a top 4 team in Italy by any means.. They're more of a 6-8 team..

And Olmypiakos finished THIRD in Greek Superleague.

On 11/06/2024 at 22:02, deltasfd11 said:

update to this post.

im not dreaming...

this team benfica and porto keep destroying everyone since day.

new save with arsenal and since first season day benfica is favorite against my top team arsenal

where is this real?

what kinds of things are this people smoking?

using cheater data to make AI play training leads to this terrible thing.

Destroying everyone yet they lost the first group match against Real Sociedad :rolleyes:

If OP returns, he is free to log a bug in the bug tracker. Other than that, there have been given many examples of real life games where the stronger team didn't win.

On 15/06/2024 at 11:14, andu1 said:

Yeah, a Greek team to play in EU final since 70s (was Panathinaikos vs Ajax, 53 years ago) with a league (Greek Super League) sitting 15th while Serie A is on Top 5 and while Olympiacos has been won against Aston Villa, a team from Premier League with triple budget - going to ECF final against Fiorentina; is something we see very year. And Olympiacos was finished 3rd in Greek Super League. Let's be serious.

Edited by fc.cadoni

10 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Yeah, a Greek team to play in EU final since 70s (was Panathinaikos vs Ajax, 53 years ago) with a league (Greek Super League) sitting 15th while Serie A is on Top 5 and while Olympiacos has been won against Aston Villa, a team from Premier League with triple budget - going to ECF final against Fiorentina; is something we see very year. And Olympiacos was finished 3rd in Greek Super League. Let's be serious.

So what if Italy is a top 5 league? Fiorentina is definetly not a top 5 team. I ve just looked the highest they finished in the last 5 years is 7th.

So yeah, i think any team that battles to win a league title in Greece can win against Fiorentina.

Edited by andu1

1 hour ago, andu1 said:

So yeah, i think any team that battles to win a league title in Greece can win against Fiorentina.

Which they did. Can someone please remind me what this argument is about?

:larry:

34 minutes ago, NineCloudNine said:

Which they did. Can someone please remind me what this argument is about?

:larry:

About how FM has impossible results I think.

Maybe it’s better to lock the thread and leave it to OP to log a bug.