Game 9: Belgium vs Slovakia live from the Frankfurt Arena. ITV1 5pm

What will be the result?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

• Belgium win
    • Draw
    • Slovakia win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/06/24 at 15:59

3 minutes ago, Bliss Seeker said:

Lukaku is forever standing there asking a teammate why they didn't square the ball to him instead of shooting :D

Then when one of them does eventually square it to him it will become apparent as to why the don't very often :D 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Weezer said:

Then when one of them does eventually square it to him it will become apparent as to why the don't very often :D 

The most deluded footballer ever and the list of candidates is pretty long.

The other day he said he doesn't regret any of his moves and that he always made the right decisions. :D

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

The most deluded footballer ever and the list of candidates is pretty long.

The other day he said he doesn't regret any of his moves and that he always made the right decisions. :D

He must be the worst footballer I've ever seen with that kind of goal record. Scores goals everywhere he goes whilst consistently looking crap, one of the mysteries of the universe.

Like a real life FM player, if you've got the physicals it doesn't matter how crap your mental and technical attributes are.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

He must be the worst footballer I've ever seen with that kind of goal record. Scores goals everywhere he goes whilst consistently looking crap, one of the mysteries of the universe.

Like a real life FM player, if you've got the physicals it doesn't matter how crap your mental and technical attributes are.

To be fair, his combination of pace and strength at his peak wasn't seen in a long time and it was overwhelming.

What never ceases to amaze me is how poor he's at heading the ball. It just bounces off his head in a random direction almost every time.

1 minute ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Doku's end product is so, so bad. Almost Adama Traoré levels of frustrating.

all pace and dribbling, no brains

4 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Worst thing is that Openda is a class above right now, but Tedesco doesn't have the courage to start him.

Trust me Openda is very average when he starts for Belgium. Besides you don't bench a striker who scores 85 goals for ya.

At this game today, wonderful atmosphere but Belgium are just so disjointed. Trossard and Doku have been next to hopeless. Onana and Mangala are far too deep and way too similar. 

6 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Doku's end product is so, so bad. Almost Adama Traoré levels of frustrating.

Unlucky Doku today but it baffles me that Tedesco doesnt play him in his best position. Trossard never should get the favor on the left side when you have players like Doku & Bakayoko.

2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Btw, we can talk about Lukaku, but KdB isn't doing much. As per usual when it comes to NT.

Never came close to Hazard's or even Lukaku's impact.

Tbf KDB has been too high, the moment he dropped deep a few times, they were on the attack, needs another threading the ball to him or get kdb deeper

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Btw, we can talk about Lukaku, but KdB isn't doing much. As per usual when it comes to NT.

Never came close to Hazard's or even Lukaku's impact.

Painful truth, he never (besides his goal against Brazil) has an impact in a big tournament. Belgium also plays with 10 when they don't have the ball, his body language without the ball is horrific.

Doku under Guardiola of old could develop into such a good player. He got Sterling into a G+A beast. I'm convinced he could help Doku as well but I don't even know if Pep likes wingers anymore. Sad times