Game 9: Belgium vs Slovakia live from the Frankfurt Arena. ITV1 5pm

What will be the result?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

• Belgium win
    • Draw
    • Slovakia win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/06/24 at 15:59

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyldesley is a proper ****, joked earlier about the injury to the Slovakia player was because 'Doku had tied his legs in knots' and thn the one that happened after the goal line clearance he says we don't know if it was just play acting to break up play before even seeing a reply, tosser.

1 minute ago, Barry Cartman said:

If players want to lay on the floor stopping the games for head injuries they should have to leave the pitch for 5 minutes 

I don't think he actually wanted to get a knee in the side of his face.

6 minutes ago, Redshift said:

I kind of want to call Lukaku a donkey but I know he'll score as soon as I do :D

I'll take one for the team

Useless hulking great donkey 

2 minutes ago, VP. said:

Tyldesley is a proper ****, joked earlier about the injury to the Slovakia player was because 'Doku had tied his legs in knots' and thn the one that happened after the goal line clearance he says we don't know if it was just play acting to break up play before even seeing a reply, tosser.

Seem to remember another ITV commentator (think it was Matterface) at the last World Cup implied that a player with an obvious head injury might have been play-acting. At least Tyldesley did twig more quickly that Hancko had collided with a team-mate's knee.

Feel like certain commentators could do better in these scenarios.

Just now, ReggaeBwoy said:

Really surprised Openda hasn't been brought on to play with Lukaku... :confused:

Really surprised Tintin hasn't been brought on to replace Lukaku

Listening to Belgian radio because I could not bear my commute being accompanied by Chris Sutton, they really rate Dubravka for some reason :confused:

Not happy with the performance unsurprisingly

13 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Seem to remember another ITV commentator (think it was Matterface) at the last World Cup implied that a player with an obvious head injury might have been play-acting. At least Tyldesley did twig more quickly that Hancko had collided with a team-mate's knee.

Feel like certain commentators could do better in these scenarios.

Years ago when I was a teenager I was playing for my local church against another one. A surprisingly bad tempered game on an awful, quagmire of a pitch.

I took a goal kick and a few players jumped for it. One of theirs let out a massive scream as if he'd been elbowed in the face, which clearly had't happened. "Get up for **** sake" I yelled, as the referee whistled.

Half an hour later they'd managed to get him in the ambulance - he'd broken his leg landing awkwardly in the deep mud. Match abandoned of course and I made quite a sheepish apology...