Game 13: Croatia vs Albania live from the Volksparkstadion. ITV1 2pm

What will be the result?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/24 at 12:59

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kpain16 said:

Well done for Albania. Deserved.

Just embarrassing that Modrić is playing 100 minutes on his death bed.

Just now, Astafjevs said:

:herman:

It's still going to be 0-0. :D

Edited by GunmaN1905

• Administrators

Incredible. I love this Euros. 

5 minutes ago, kpain16 said:

Probably our worst home kit ever indeed. No one likes it here as well.

The Suker and Boban era shirts were iconic. This one is just rubbish.

2 hours ago, CFuller said:

All set for the dullest game of the tournament. :cool:

Prediction: 1-0 Croatia.

Fullerstradamus strikes again. :lol:

What an ending. :D

Gjasula was everywhere. Scored the own goal, scored the equaliser and then stopped Modric on the counter. :lol:

Edited by Darius1998

Sosa and Sutalo in defense, what do you expect? Did the coaching staff miss our season or what?

Just now, sc91 said:

These games are just ridiculous :D. 

After watching games like this I feel like the rules of football need to change to make regular league games more exciting.

Something like if the game ends in a draw nobody gets any points, just to encourage mad end to end finishes like this :D

That was great stuff, shame Albania had listened to the people saying long shots are much better than creating good chances because they should have done so much better with their counters

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

This tournament has picked up on the pitch where the Qatar World Cup left off, so many great games.

Yeah, I saw someone say that the 2022 WC was poor in comparison, not sure what tournament they were watching

Most group stages are great tbf, but the last time the knockouts were a bit rubbish was 2014 I think, and even then, we had 1-7

7 minutes ago, DJ said:

Sosa and Sutalo in defense, what do you expect? Did the coaching staff miss our season or what?

I agree. They got completely ruined mentally at Ajax but they deserve it for going there.

7 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Should've brought on Vida instead. :thup:

Now we're talking :D Another last ditch chance for the football gods to dish out sweet karma. 

So an outright winner in the Spain-Italy match hasn’t just qualified now, they have in fact won the group with a game to spare. They would be on six points and with a superior h2h record over the only other team that could finish on six points.

1 minute ago, kpain16 said:

I agree. They got completely ruined mentally at Ajax but they deserve it for going there.

Chicken or egg. When you get two internationals in your team, are you justified in expecting them to at least play a bit well sometimes, like against the relegation candidates of the Dutch league? How weak are they mentally if they can't even hack that? Seems to me they are passengers in this Croatian team, at best.

• Administrators

ITV in underrating teams shocker. Hadn't listened to the punditry for the Georgia game but was it similar there? Just writing off the 4th seed?

Just now, DJ said:

Chicken or egg. When you get two internationals in your team, are you justified in expecting them to at least play a bit well sometimes, like against the relegation candidates of the Dutch league? How weak are they mentally if they can't even hack that? Seems to me they are passengers in this Croatian team, at best.

It's being discussed right now on our TV, Šutalo situation. He was a positional defender that reads the game well, technically really good and composed. He became this aggressive wrestler that is afraid to play with the ball and just wrestles with defenders in panic. Absolutely a mental issue because Ajax is in the gutter. He needs to move ASAP.

Sosa is not a full back and never will be. He's a LM/WBL that can't defend. So even though he's a limited player, under a proper manager and in a proper team he can be a weapon because of his crossing, like in Bundesliga. He doesn't have that neither in Ajax or Croatia. 

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

ITV in underrating teams shocker. Hadn't listened to the punditry for the Georgia game but was it similar there? Just writing off the 4th seed?

Just happy to be there iirc