Game 15: Scotland vs Switzerland live from the Cologne Stadium. BBC1 8pm

What will be the result  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/24 at 18:59

Just now, PaulHartman71 said:

I reckon he ends up on loan to you in January then we basically end up having to give him away to you for next to nothing as don’t think anyone else will take him. 

Was going to post something similar. Each injury probably increases the chances of him returning to us. Not sure why any club that has the money to pay the sort of fee Arsenal allegedly want would choose to do it on a player that is injured so much.

Don't think we are far off Tierney deciding to try and engineer a move back to Celtic to be able to play at a less testing level.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, eenie said:

Clarke loves his workrate.

Poor passing when he gets the ball at his feet. 

Ralston is not good - but it's even harder for him when he's barely had any meaningful game time at club level since Alastair Johnston got fit.

• Administrators

Maybe I'm watching a different game, but don't agree with the comms opinion of Che Adams performance. :D 

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Maybe I'm watching a different game, but don't agree with the comms opinion of Che Adams performance. :D 

I don't think even talking him down will jinx it so he scores a late winner.

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

News that he's off to Saudi is relief to Wolves and Forest fans ears.

• Administrators

Christie for McGinn? :/ Why would you take McGinn off? 

(I hate autocorrect :D)

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Switzerland killed the game, but it was kind of expected.

With 4 points they're guaranteed second and have to beat Germany to win the group due to GD.

Not necessarily, if Scotland beat Hungary and Germany beat Switzerland… then Scotland and Switzerland both on 4 points and with a draw in the h2h game. So it would come down to overall GD across all the other games.

As it stands, Switzerland aren’t even 100% through with four points, because Scotland could shunt them down to 3rd on MD3 and then four of the other 3rd place teams could also finish on four points and with superior GD. Unlikely though.

Just now, Rob1981 said:

Not necessarily, if Scotland beat Hungary and Germany beat Switzerland… then Scotland and Switzerland both on 4 points and with a draw in the h2h game. So it would come down to overall GD across all the other games.

As it stands, Switzerland aren’t even 100% through with four points, because Scotland could shunt them down to 3rd on MD3 and then four of the other 3rd place teams could also finish on four points and with superior GD. Unlikely though.

I can't see Germany battering Switzerland and if Scotland wins, they're definitely not winning by more than one goal. :D

Just now, Rob1981 said:

Germany and Switzerland will play for the draw then, benefits both

:applause:

But let's be honest. There is more chance Drew McIntyre becomes WWE Champion than Scotland winning another major tournament game. :brock:

• Administrators

Well, think Scotland can look at that and consider it 2 points lost. That goal conceded was dumb.

Really hope they can get through to the knockouts though.