Game 40: England vs Slovakia LIVE from the Arena AufSchalke. Sunday ITV1 5pm

Coulthard's Jaw

Who will be the winner?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/24 at 15:59

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

England heroically winning against one of the biggest teams in the world wich start with Slo...!

After in the group stage they could only draw with another team starting with Slo...!

Gareth improving round after round! It's coming home! To bad no more Slo... teams left in the tournament.

Just now, Haguey said:

Yeah we were terrible but if anyone thinks we shouldn't celebrate it then I am afraid I strongly disagree :D

If you can't celebrate a win when you've been a bit **** and you're equalised in the last minute, when the **** can you celebrate :D Yeah Switzerland are probably beating us, but we're still in it.

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

If you can't celebrate a win when you've been a bit **** and you're equalised in the last minute, when the **** can you celebrate :D Yeah Switzerland are probably beating us, but we're still in it.

Some fans are spoiled by club football, leave internationals for us **** club fans imo

Southgate is like Hitler. He's been given full control and his style of rule means his personality flaws impact decision making but he is very lucky and underestimated by other powers. Ultimately like a Nazi general in 1944 I have to place faith in him and know that he will either lead us to victory or annihilation.

Just now, darren1983 said:

You don't have to watch ffs 

If you want it coming home, yes I do....

We've only won when I watch and wear the shirt.....can't play with fate :brock:

Just now, Darius1998 said:

Slovakia in ET, Switzerland on pens and Austria off a lucky deflection.

Spain batter England in the final but can't score, Rodri headbutts Rice and Cucurella then miskicks one into his own net. :D

Even as we lift the trophy, we'd have people saying they can't celebrate it because he didn't play Cole Palmer enough, stick to club football lads

1 minute ago, Darius1998 said:

Slovakia in ET, Switzerland on pens and Austria off a lucky deflection.

Spain batter England in the final but can't score, Rodri headbutts Rice and Cucurella then miskicks one into his own net. :D

Spain's fault for having a worse left back than us tbf ;)

3 minutes ago, Wavelberry said:

Southgate is like Hitler. He's been given full control and his style of rule means his personality flaws impact decision making but he is very lucky and underestimated by other powers. Ultimately like a Nazi general in 1944 I have to place faith in him and know that he will either lead us to victory or annihilation.

Close the thread

4 minutes ago, Wavelberry said:

This has gone about as far past the line as Lampard’s shot against Germany. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, bestbrother said:

Another gimme.

Are you even watching these other teams? :D Switzerland and Austria have been very impressive. bet you think in  Spain v Georgia, Georgia are a load of farmers. 

1 minute ago, arenaross said:

Video evidence of the forum after 93 minutes. 

One of the things my dad constantly preached to me and my brother was never ever leave a football match early, and it's for exactly this kind of reason. Why on earth you'd leave with just one goal in it is beyond me, no matter how rubbish the team is playing.

Just now, Lucas said:

Are you even watching these other teams? :D Switzerland and Austria have been very impressive. bet you think in  Spain v Georgia, Georgia are a load of farmers. 

Can't you see who you're responding to? :D