What will the final be?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final be?

• Spain vs England
    • Spain vs Netherlands
    • France vs England
    • France vs Netherlands

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/24 at 18:59

Might as well argue pointlessly argue over something until the next game on Tuesday!

Spain have looked good, but will France bore them to death? England have been rubbish, so can Netherlands punish them or will it be penalties again? 

• Administrators

Where's your vote? 

I've gone Spain - England

Posted (edited)

France v England, a football masterclass for the ages, a sort of international version of Colchester United vs Grimsby in the JPT preliminary round

Edited by SouthCoastRed

I said France v England when I saw the L16 setup and I still think that, but I hope Netherlands win it all. I wouldn't mind England for the City lads but mostly I don't really care. I think France would be a boring af winner so they're probably who I least want to win.

6 hours ago, Bliss Seeker said:

I'd rather France on the final, because I fear we'd get absolutely spanked by Spain. Like Germany vs Brazil spanked.

Would be great to hear Gareth’s positive spin on that though. 

“we took our goal really well and until their 7th we were right in the game”

12 hours ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Please, please be Spain Vs Netherlands.

France and/or England being rewarded for their disgraceful performances would be a travesty. We've suffered enough.

Ok?

people do remember the last time Spain V Netherlands was a major final don't they? :D

generally Dutch players going about kicking Spanish ones and hoping they didn't get booked for it.  Although it would definitely be more interesting than watching France V England

23 minutes ago, TM said:

people do remember the last time Spain V Netherlands was a major final don't they? :D

generally Dutch players going about kicking Spanish ones and hoping they didn't get booked for it.  Although it would definitely be more interesting than watching France V England

I was in Amsterdam and still remember the loudest cheer of the night being the replays of De Jong's Kung Fu kick that he miraculously escaped a red card for ..