Semi Final 2: Netherlands vs England live from the BVB Stadion Dortmund. Wednesday ITV1 8pm

Who will be the winner?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/24 at 18:59

7 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

I've given up on ITV, just shocking, moved to 5live

They're  obsessed with how many Dutch are everywhere outside and the Orange Wall

Why I won't be putting it on until just before ko as no doubt there's adverts every 5 mins.

Currently have The Prodigy - Firestarter blaring out instead :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine he started Shaw after like 30 mins of football and he gets reinjured or ripped apart as he's obviously not match fit, those same Utd fans moaning will be the first to complain :D 

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I’d really have liked to see Foden, Kane on the bench and bring them on later if needed. But if it wasn’t happening before this game there’s going to be no surprises in the starting 11. 

Poor Wharton is just not going to get any minutes at all this tournament is he. And I’d be surprised if Ollie Watkins gets any more now either. 

You're not dropping your captain and all time leading scorer for a semi final ffs :D 

Wharton probably won't get a minute no but he's now experienced being at a tournament at least.

8 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

Leaving Shaw on the bench when he’s now fit to start, what a clown :lol:

You can criticise him for the LB situation, I have myself, but in and of itself it really, really, really isn't weird to not start a player who's only played about 30 odd minutes in several months. You need to build up match fitness, and I'd rather have Shaw to come on and finishing the game than throwing him on from the start and then having to swap to Trippier when Shaw's inevitably gassed.

1 minute ago, arenaross said:

This time it'll work!!

I was confident against the Swiss the shackles were coming off and we were going to launch into a free flowing exhibition. Now I admit that didn't turn out quite that way, but here we are, still in it, and it was better than what had gone before

So tonight THIS IS IT! 3-0 by half time and 5-1 at the end, Gareth, (and Robs) finest hour, let's slaughter the clog wearing tulip lovers!!!!

18 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Imagine he started Shaw after like 30 mins of football and he gets reinjured or ripped apart as he's obviously not match fit, those same Utd fans moaning will be the first to complain :D 

As Lineker pointed out, better than bringing him on as sub and THEN he breaks down. Better just to see what you can get from him

So if I put the radio on, and leave the tv muted, it won't sync and the radio commentary will be slightly ahead of the pictures. 

Still gotta be better than Matterface

• Administrators

Such is our runs in tournaments under Gareth today is the first I’m actually nervous this tournament. Come on lads. 

2 minutes ago, ceefax the cat said:

As Lineker pointed out, better than bringing him on as sub and THEN he breaks down. Better just to see what you can get from him

I don’t think he’s really any fit to be playing games, and other night was a last throw of dice as we were going out. 

Just now, Haguey said:

Oh it's the F1 anthem

Yeah, when we played Austria it really sounded like a usual F1 race ^^

3 minutes ago, ceefax the cat said:

In terms of fitness I can see the argument for that but in terms of match sharpness I don't think starting him and him getting ripped apart is better than him coming on in the 2nd half.

I think it's clear he was expected to be back in the group stages but suffered a setback and as a result no solution is really ideal.