The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

On 08/06/2021 at 14:10, XaW said:

Nice! I knew I recognised it, but was unsure. I actually wrote Slovenian at first, but got unsure and googled it make sure I had the right country! :D Perhaps you get in a few Slovakian players during the challenge...

:lol: It would be amazing to see a young Slovak at a Ghanaian academy.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MSK Zilina Africa FC - Club profile | Transfermarkt

MSK Zilina Africa 2022/23

Profile  | Finances | Squad | Transfers

It is the end of our second season with Zilina Africa, we stayed in the race for promotion until the last matches, but the losses against direct rivals leave us without the only ticket to the first division.

gcBSit7.png

Youth Intake

Preview | Abu Aryee | Joseph Adams | Mohammed Fuseini

Another acceptable annual intake where the most notable is forward Abu Aryee who will surely come directly to the starting team next season.

aaR5W9j.png

Summary

image.png.a02af071243c642f961c0a47fe407462.png

4 hours ago, vikeologist said:

I tag everyone in an intake, even the ones I release straight away, and the players who are poached. For about the first 20 years of the challenge I didn't have a single player poached, but every intake I look at my clauses screen and there's one or two I didn't even see the notifications for.

Has anybody had a player poached who right now would be a starter in your first team? Or a player you released or sold dirt cheap because of inaccurate JPA/PP by your coaches?

I had this guy poached from me early on:

wQEc8dD.png

He is doing fairly well, even if he haven't broken into the Torino first team.

I also recently had this guy generate at Ternana:

OhEvJdH.png

Not a finished article, but clearly loads of potential for a 16 year old.

If any of them gets sold for any value, I get 5% at least.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

I had this guy poached from me early on:

wQEc8dD.png

He is doing fairly well, even if he haven't broken into the Torino first team.

I also recently had this guy generate at Ternana:

OhEvJdH.png

Not a finished article, but clearly loads of potential for a 16 year old.

If any of them gets sold for any value, I get 5% at least.

I have some with the potential to make me very wistful, but none of any real quality as of yet.

20210610211012_1.thumb.jpg.9d7821bfe002d9c4860b608a8d21a0be.jpg

MirassolFCnovo.png.c553bd3926e4dfee22201c90e345df78.png

Mirassol FC - Brazil

Season 12 - 2033

Season finish: 14th

Season Review

State Championship: Our best ever state championship! we finally made it past the quarter final. We were excellent, beating both Corinthians and Palmeiras on the way to the final, where we were narrowly beaten by Sao Paulo. 

Copa Libertadores: We had a tough group but we were excellent, winning our first 4 games to go through. We beat Palmeiras, Racing Club of Argentina and Nacional of Uruguay, all bigger teams than us. We beat Corinthians 2-1 in the first leg at home, but lost the second 4-1 and went out in the second round but we performed really well

Serie A: So after such a fantastic display in both the state championship and the Libertadores we were in for a fantastic league season, right? Wrong. As soon as the league started our form turned to poop. We were awful. Disappointing result followed disappointing result, usually followed by a truly abysmal result. We really struggled for a long, long time. then every time I thought we got out of our funk another truly terrible performance dragged us back in. From a season that had a lot of promise and the possibility of cracking the top six to only staying up with a victory on the penuiltimate game.

Cup: Oof, we were good! at one stage we went 12 games where the only victories were in the cup! We went out in the semi finals in the midst of another poor run though.

Anyway, the league is what matters. Something has to change!

Players

Ideally the players. But a youth challenge doesn't give you that luxury! The problem is striker still. I have four that can all play well up there, but are all much better suited to other positions. I have an 18 year old who just scored 48 goals and got 27 assists for the reserves though....... Ricardo Jesus 31D, only you can save me now!

Luan 23A - This is how bad it was. My keeper was joint top average rating for the season!

Le 29B - He was only joint top because he spent most of the second half of the season injured. His numbers were way down on last season

Youth

Well, at least here it was a good season. The preview was lovely. All green writing and another golden generation!

33youthpreview.JPG.9cea0d945cdcb069363f8862e017b22d.JPG

And then came the intake. 4 four star peeps! their starting attributes are low, and personalities only ok but still very nice!

33youthintake.JPG.dee56d1af5b482249ab652e229c76003.JPG

None of them stand out as obvious future stars but hopefulyl at least a couple of them should make it

Youth - Where are they now?

So how did the Class of 2027 do? Here's the intake:-

27youthintake.JPG.c21b1fac8fb14c1cac9744de1158ad4f.JPG

It was quite a good looking intake, and I got very excited about my first non brazilian youth player too, especially as he was called Abdu Boniface. 

Abdu boniface - I really wanted him to make it! such a cool name! I tried everything. I even managed to change his useless personality to fairl determined but to no avail. He is now 22 and his contract is about to expire and I won't renew it. 66 games, 4 goals and 12 assists for 6.77 rating. And around half of those were off the bench. Not sure why it didn't happen but he sucks. 

Delvisson - I was so excited about Boniface I didn't even notice Delvisson. Slowly, surely, quietly he has made himself indispensible. Simultaneously my best midfielder and my best right back, he's my mini James Milner. 132 league games and counting!

The rest got nowhere near, went out on load, were rubbish, came back, were rubbish, got released eventually. But it was worth it for Delvisson!

Career Progression

Well, it's not really progressing at the minute, more stagnating. If I can't make a breakthrough in the next couple of seasons I might sack it off and try elsewhere. It's very frustrating when you get to this stage of the challenge. Just 3 or 4 signings and I'd be champions!!!! It is still a young team though and they will get better. And who knows, maybe Jesus will be my saviour?

33careerprogress.JPG.052af86b969b44e824e35352302a6814.JPG

i m also doing this challange but i have a problem i d apreciate if anyone can help me.i m managing Jena FC in germany it is already 2037 and i ve been getting top 4 in bundesliga consistently and played semi final in cl so far my facilities are maxed out for few years but every year i m getting youth intake after 9 teams i know highest youth recruitment teams get youth intake first so i checked my facilities with genie scout and fmse both of them shows i have 19 youth recruitment other 9 teams have 20 youth recruitment i ve been trying to ask board to improve youth recruitment but there is no option to ask for  6 years i feel like this problem affects my intake negatively.is there any way i can improve my youth recruitment to 20 or is it gonna be stuck at 19 forever ? 

i also had the same 19 youth recruitment problem with my other save but it was not youth academy save so i didnt care about it but now i think this may be a bug in fm21

30 minutes ago, allofyourtears said:

i m also doing this challange but i have a problem i d apreciate if anyone can help me.i m managing Jena FC in germany it is already 2037 and i ve been getting top 4 in bundesliga consistently and played semi final in cl so far my facilities are maxed out for few years but every year i m getting youth intake after 9 teams i know highest youth recruitment teams get youth intake first so i checked my facilities with genie scout and fmse both of them shows i have 19 youth recruitment other 9 teams have 20 youth recruitment i ve been trying to ask board to improve youth recruitment but there is no option to ask for  6 years i feel like this problem affects my intake negatively.is there any way i can improve my youth recruitment to 20 or is it gonna be stuck at 19 forever ? 

i also had the same 19 youth recruitment problem with my other save but it was not youth academy save so i didn't care about it but now i think this may be a bug in fm21

I mean, it might be a bug, but you're more likely to find out from all the other places you've posted about this. I'd say that most of us doing the challenge don't use things like Genie Scout to look underneath the hood. If we did, it would be a lot easier to know the truth about some of the things we discuss, but I'd suggest implicit in the 'no save games editor' rule is that this is the wrong place to ask about this.

43 minutes ago, allofyourtears said:

i also had the same 19 youth recruitment problem with my other save but it was not youth academy save so i didnt care about it but now i think this may be a bug in fm21

As @vikeologistsays this challenge does not allow any editors, not even for checking things like this. If you think it's bug, then report it in the proper section, please.

Nuneaton 2024/25 Season

Right of the bat I need to extend a thousand thanks to Vikeologist for reintroducing the posts on player discipline. Once I got the feel for which players I could fine their work rate and determination started shooting up. I think it is what dragged us out of our disappointing midtable mediocrity and into real playoff contention.

To recap: we had a strong core of players going into this season. Our youth players were starting to overtake our veterans who began at the club and I was pleased with the strength of the side for the first time coming into the season. The majority of the side were youth intake and most of them continued to grow rapidly throughout the campaign. 

Koo Keun-Ho, our brilliant striker coming off a 40 goal campaign (38 in the league) wasn't willing to extend his contract beyond the end of this season so I was hoping to get the most out of him in this campaign . He was equally brilliant this year and I also decided to put him on penalty duty this year as I felt I should try to maximize his output (is stat padding dirty?). The only problem was that he sustained a couple of injuries which kept him from playing in as many games, despite having a consistent rate of a goal a game. In addition, he slightly regressed. The good news, however, was that at the end of the campaign I managed to negotiate with him and after managing to fit his salary under the ceiling the board set I have him on a further 4 years. I hope by this time our promising forward prospects will lessen the blow of his inevitable departure.

image.thumb.png.c5c00da77b8e37342138f9bdae13cbce.png

image.thumb.png.d60a1e1e81d3f72e5e49bb3cb465496b.png

In addition to Koo's strong campaign Ben Molloy from our first intake managed to bag 22 goals this season. Ultimately, while we had some cool additions in the attack, that isn't important. The story of the season was that we maintained our prodigious offensive output and got 25% better on defense. That was all we needed to narrowly win the league.

One good sign of the quality of the youth coming through is the fact that teams in the Football League are constantly offering $0 transfer bids for a handful of my prospects. 

I should show you the man who is challenging Koo for the best playing in my team. Meet Will Day (again):

image.thumb.png.9d88d0b6d4f9275eada5bb71acdac4c1.png

The youth intake this year was projected to be good, but the preview didn't instill confidence.

image.thumb.png.acf6a8ec4132f5757515cdbfd12730bf.png

Here they are in actuality. Seems like a decent crop of players on paper, but most have pretty bad personalities, so I am not expecting much. The good thing is that a handful of these guys are already likely due to the fact that our junior coaching is almost maxed out (I think it will be maxed out going into next season). Oh yeah this is the 4th straight intake that is considered a "golden generation" by HoYD. Bless him. If he keeps whispering those words to me he may yet keep his job.

image.thumb.png.bfa482b544a982984d9f8853cb6f97b2.png

Next Season

This coming season I think we could go down. We performed well against League Two sides in the FA Cup but we were riding high in the league. I can't expect our mentality to keep up in League Two. I just hope I don't get fired. I noticed that the jump from "good" junior coaching to "excellent" junior coaching had a non-linear jump in monthly cost (as far as I can tell). Now that it is "exceptional" I pray that it doesn't tank our finances. Other than that, I expect many of our best players will want to leave. Some wont resign contracts and others will likely be poached. I've already had rumblings about that stuff and Koo Keun-Ho prefigures this.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                   2     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     6     1     1    1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal   (1.25*)     National B             6     6     2     1     1     1     6     6     6     1     1     7     5     5    11    6     6  
2022/23    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental C          9     9     3     1     1     1     9     9     12    4     1     9     8     7    17    9     9  
2023/24    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental B          10    10    4     1     1     1     10    10    14    4     1     10    9     8    18    10    10  
2024/25    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental A          11    11    4     1     1     1     11    11    15    4     1     10    9     9    20    11    11

Club Facilities

Season      Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Basic            Basic              Local      (1.00*)
2021/22    Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Adequate         Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2022/23    Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Adequate         Adequate           Local      (1.00*) 
2023/24    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Good             Average            Local      (1.00*)
2024/25    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Exceptional      Good               Regional   (1.25*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      56        27       18       11         110              75                 +35              48.00%
2022/23      57        22       12       23         108              123                -15              38.60%
2023/24      50        20       12       18         124              116                +8               40.00%
2024/25      59        34       14       11         124              91                 +33              57.63%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22         56        27       18       11         110              75                 +35              48.00%             348 days
2022/23         113       49       30       34         218              192                +26              43.00%             732 days
2023/24         163       69       42       52         342              314                +28              42.33%             1038 days 
2024/25         222       103      56       63         466              405                +61              46.00%             1423 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2022/23       FA Trophy 
2024/25       Vanarama National League, FA Trophy

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Vanarama National League (2024/25)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------
2 x FA Trophy  (2022/23, 2024/25)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        6th       Fourth round                     N/a           Won promotion playoff.  Fourth Round of the FA Trophy.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              19th      Third round                      N/a           Won the FA Trophy. Avoided relegation
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              11th      Second round                     N/a           Knocked out in Third round of F. A. Trophy Finished 11th.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              1st       Second round                     N/a           Won the FA Trophy. Won the National League

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Ben Molloy & Matt Ashworth              1
2022/23    Romaine Gater                           36
2023/24    Chris Mooney                            49 
2024/25    Chris Mooney                            108

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                  0
2022/23    Jack Thorpe                             5 
2023/24    Ben Molloy                              16 
2024/25    Ben Molloy                              38

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    Romaine Gater                           3
2023/24    Ky-mani Calder Shenton                  12 
2024/25    Ky-mani Calder Shenton                  19

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                   0
2022/23    Chris Mooney                             1
2023/24    Chris Mooney                             7 
2024/25    Chris Mooney                             23

Ticket Sales

Season     Season Tickets/Price                    Average Attendance/Price           
2021/22    166/$358                                    716/$18
2022/23    204/$354                                    830/$19
2023/24    206/$354                                    1008/$19 
2024/25    218/$376                                    1161/$19

Player Wages

Season    Highest Paid Player (per annum)            Cumulative Wage           
2021/22    Ravi Shamsi - 30k                           $242k
2022/23    Koo Keun-Ho - 32k                           $345k                                                    
2023/24    Koo Keun-Ho - 41.5k                         $327k
2024/25    Koo Keun-Ho - 62.5k                         $362k

I will refrain from uploading images of my regen places of birth. We only got two who were born outside of Nuneaton this year. One from Ireland and one from Northern Ireland. 

Kirkop United F.C. - Wikipedia

Kirkop United FC - Season 2030/31 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

We retained the title, and won it with a few more points down to the rest. Ħamrun Spartans surprisingly weren't our biggest competition this season, as San Ġwann overtook them and was our biggest threat all season. As we confirmed the title, the board sprang a nice surprise on us. We turned professional! This is huge for us, since it will finally allow me to give anything else than non-contracts to my player! Going to be a summer of tough negotiations, but I hope I can get all the important players locked in for a long while.

In the FA Trophy we beat Sliema Wanderers, Mosta, Mġarr United, and Dingli before we lost to Kalkara United in the final.

We won the BOV Super Cup again after beating Floriana in the tie.

In the Champions League we had another tough draw as we lost to Malmö FF of Sweden in the 1st qualifying round.

In the Europa Conference League we did better though (albeit with very favourable draws!), as we beat Rukh Brest of Belarus, Pyunik of Armenia, and Sheriff Tiraspol of Moldova to reach the group stage and really get some money! In the group we faced Valur of Iceland, Antalyaspor of Turkey, and Bologna of Italy. Naturally, we struggled, but beat Valur at home to at least claim some points, even if we finished last in the group and got knocked out.

Youth

9o9sbJy.png

We are getting some really good intakes now, and with going professional, the next one should be even better!

RzxkTbA.png

I could highlight quite a few of these, but I chose Alex Buttigieg 31e, because look at this mountain of a defender, aged only 16!

aD6FMXB.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Mostly locals again, but at least we finally added Italy to the list.

eXcIIn1.png

svrvoKn.png

Vlhk9cl.png

r0TdOa5.png

Record Breakers:

Worst discipline: Jon Deacon 23j - 17 yellow, 6 (!) red
Most league apps overall: Kurt Debattista 22i - 190
Most league goals overall: Nikolai Aquilina 23a - 150
Youngest player: Gianluca Magoga 31g - 15 years, 215 days

Trophy cabinet:

Bank of Valletta Premier League - 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31
Bank of Valletta Challenge League - 2022/23
National Amateur League Group C - 2021/22
National Amateur League - 2021/22
FA Trophy - 2025/26, 2026/27
BOV Super Cup - 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2030/31
Amateur Cup - 2021/22

bynE7P6.png

6 hours ago, darren1983 said:

Yeah Republic of Ireland are not on our approved list due to the lack of relegation and only 2 divisions. 

Northern Ireland has 3 levels, can I take the club that goes up to the second division?
no promotion from 4th to 3rd in the base game

29 minutes ago, KlinkVB said:

Northern Ireland has 3 levels, can I take the club that goes up to the second division?
no promotion from 4th to 3rd in the base game

There is a promotion there, but you have to holiday 2 seasons, if I recall correct.

ACN Siena 1904 - Club profile | Transfermarkt

ACN Siena 1904 Season 2039/40 Review

image.thumb.png.bddfb73126b097810dd7520a63a22dc7.png

Our best season to date. We managed to stave off relegation and finish 8th in the table falling just a couple points short of a European places finish. The man we discovered and unleashed last year Alessandro Mari 37D* proved his worth in the big times finishing with 22 goals in 36 games in all competitions at the tender age of 19, landing him 3rd in the Serie A top goal scorer standings. Now valued at £15.5m. I hope the wolves don't come circling. I think 1-0 to the Siena sums up the season perfectly with 55% of our victories being hard fought 1-0 victories with 40% of those games being a Mari solo goal game. The only thing which probably prevented us finishing in Europe was Mari picking up an injury that ruled him out of the last 2 games.

The youth intake has again been decent this year 3 potential 5-Star talents including a RB/RWB which I need a star to come through in and also in the attacking midfield which always helps.

Facilities still best in the world and the board have added build a new stadium to the 5 year plan which I am hoping gets named after me, but I'm not yet the top club legend so not sure if it will be yet

I got one job offer this year and it was a very random one. International from the Rep. of Ireland. Go Figure

Challenge: Squad League Table Transfers

Key Players: Alessandro Mari 37D* Domenico Lenzi 37C Gregorio Beccani 32B

Youth Intake: Preview Actual

Manager: Profile Attributes

Jobs: Ireland

Extra: Finances Moments Goal Chart Mari Injury

image.png.ed7385d47c514af660b41fec7314ba68.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2043/44 Youth Intake Preview

1564100343_YouthIntakePreview.png.d10a6e9640b5c32a854b38e88f0da240.png

So our latest youth intake preview with our perfectionist Head of Youth Development looks promising to say the least. Our league form too has been rather productive in the mean time as well. Hopefully the players that comes through this intake can provide us with the quality we need to take the next step and help us win our first major trophy and our first trophy in over 13 years.

durango_logo.png.f744b0c88e59b868c61ec3fb8df6f0e1.png

Cultural Durango – Season 1 (2021/22)

Segunda Division B Grupo II Early on in the season, I didn’t think we were gonna make it through: too few players, too many playing out of position, some positions like right wing were not covered at all, and any injury would immediately send us into turmoil with me having to play a reserve keeper in the attacking midfield in one game :o

True to form, we started terribly and were rock bottom with 1 point after 7 games. But then we played some teams around us and managed to pick up some draws and wins - the bottom teams were so poor all season that this already took us out of the relegation zone. After that we never looked back, with a great spring run seeing us finish 9th with an impressive 45 points (after 34 games). We played really well the last two games after the youth take came through, so even though most of our key players are leaving on a bosman I’m reasonably hopeful about next season.

spacer.png

Players: Three of our four best players won’t sign new contracts, but the fourth one Juanma Iparragirre did, and he was our best player during the season, finishing both top scorer (with 15) and top for assists  (with 9). He’s had to play much of the season in attacking midfield because of us not having any attackers in the squad, but he did great there despite his finishing of 5. Another key player was our keeper Andoni Errasti who wanted to leave the club, ended up staying, and will probably leave in the summer - but he bailed us out enough times to earn my respect ))

spacer.png spacer.png

Youth intake: It’s great when your team is rubbish, I literally can’t remember seeing this many 5 star players in the intake… But I guess some of them might actually be good, with our excellent youth coaching benefitting us there. The top prospect has casual personality so I’m not putting too much hope in him, but Carlos Sanchez 01a and Javi Ispizua 01c are really welcome additions: since I don’t have any proper right backs or a right wingers they go straight into the first team and are already a big improvement on what we have.

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities: We are in the red but not by much; the board won’t upgrade facilities but they are already pretty decent especially for this level.

Transfers: none

Season    |  League            | Pos. |     Europe     |     Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   | Segunda B Grupo II |  9   |     n/a        |  

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.    |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   |  Excellent    |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate     |  3000

42 minutes ago, Proffa said:

It was our first ever game in a Euro tournament... and then... :eek:

I hope Eriksen will be OK. 

Was horrible to see, thankfully looks like he's going to pull through, touch wood

Kirkop United FC - Season 2031/32 Review

A very strong season and we went unbeaten in the league. Not far off a perfect season, but we still concede a bit too much. I don't want to change the tactic much though, since it works very well for us overall. Also, the defenders are clearly the poorest part of my squad, so it's not surprising that this is the section we have the most improvement possible.

In the FA Trophy we beat Birżebbuġa, Vittoriosa, Melita, and Ħamrun Spartans before we lost to San Ġwann in the final.

We won the BOV Super Cup again after beating Kalkara United in the final.

In the Champions League we beat Beitar Jerusalem of Israel, before we got crushed by FC København of Denmark in the 2nd qualification round.

In the Europa League we lost narrowly both legs to Ferencváros of Hungary in the 3rd qualification round.

In the Europa Conference League we beat TNS of Wales in the 4th qualification round to enter the group stage. There we got Real Sociedad of Spain, CS Craiova of Romania, and Red Star of Serbia. We beat Red Star in both matches, but lost the rest and finished 3rd in the group.

Youth

mUDy5ba.png

Another strong intake, and finally some good personalities!

AGmqOua.png

Steve Muscat 32i is a very promising goalkeeper, but he is a bit on the short side.

ONsqoA9.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

More diverse this time as we filled in Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, and Serbia.

PGgQFeu.png

MztLqXG.png

Tkzthmc.png

RYduam3.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a season: Chris Ward 29a - 58
Most league goals in a season: Juergen Curmi 24m - 39
Most goals in a match: Juergen Curmi 24m - 7
Most goals in a league match: Juergen Curmi 24m - 7
Most clean sheets in a season: Saviour Zahra 31j - 12
Most player of the match awards: Chris Ward 29a - 13

Trophy cabinet:

Bank of Valletta Premier League - 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32
FA Trophy - 2025/26, 2026/27
BOV Super Cup - 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2030/31, 2031/32
Amateur Cup - 2021/22

uv3aCeY.png

MirassolFCnovo.png.e8acf42f4e473b71c562a47628d45ad6.png

Season 13 - 2034

Mirassol FC - Brazil

Serie A - 5th

Season Summary

So, after the relative disaster of last season I went back to basics. I realised I'd been trying to force too many youngsters through too fast and went back to relying on the experienced fellas instead. Youth will still get a chance but I wasn't going to force it. It's not the end of the world if they're ot setting the first team alight at 19 is it?

State championship - So, on the face of it we were back to normal. Finish 5th and out in the quarter-finals. But we only lost twice and performed much better

Copa Sudamericana - I have no idea how but I qualified for the Sudamericana despite finishing 14th. We were good but went out in the second round, completely FM'd by Bahia. Couldn't believe it

League - So, coming into the league we were on a run of only three defeats in 25 games, with the team playing some really nice stuff. The oldies are still only mid-twenties so it made sense to rely on them a little more and it seemed to work. We did well in the league but went through patches. At one stage we won 6 in a row, and in another we won only 1 in 9. It was really tightly packed and with 5 games to go we were as likely to finish 9th as we were 3rd, with us in the middle and only 5 points separating them. We were magnificent in those last 5 winning them all but so were the teams above us and we finished 5th, our highest finish yet. Can we push on now?

The Cup  Ah well, i never wanted to win it anyway. Fourth round exit, dammit.

Players

Bae Sung-Hwa 31B - So the irony is that in a season I decided not to force any youth through our best player was a 19 year old youth player! He started the season in reserves, got a chance, took it and then never let it go. Started the season as an AM but got put up front half way through and really excelled. Will start the new season as first choice striker, despite it not being his natural position. His value rocketed from aroun 100k to 5.5m over the season AND he got capped for South Korea and played in the World Cup! finished with 30 goals in 46 games and is my new hero

Delvisson - I never knew but he qualfies for Poland through his dad! and they capped him and took him to the World Cup where he played 3 games! wow! Now 23 he's starting to look seriously good.

Youth

Another golden generation promised! some encouraging things said in the green text too

34youthpreview.JPG.e61e452d24d7eac6d031628a75809242.JPG

The intake was ok..... The most pleasing thing was how good the personalities are. I'd much rather take a 3 star professional player than a 4 star with a bad personality, those professsional personalities can give you some really nice surprises

34youthintake.JPG.3106597b9f697de1742cc32ebf3dcc93.JPG

Youth - where are they now?

So, class of 2028. What happened to you?

28youthintake.JPG.e0848a0bc4fd490e9d6d104c4de629ac.JPG

lol, what a sorry shower. Only one who made it anywhere near is Dionisio who is my second choice right back. Shows how important those proffessional personalities are! No idea what happened to those top 3, I must have moved them on fairly quickly

Career Progress

34careersummary.JPG.9abb90728d01e35054d1bdd84087f391.JPG

Nuneaton 2025/26 Season

Another great season! The competition wasn't as tough as I was expecting and my team is quickly rising to the occasion. About half of them are class in League Two at this point. We finished the season 5th and went up through the playoffs with a youth intake player from this year scoring the winner. Speaking of our youth intake, this was the best one I've seen in my time playing. Every player was reported to be filled to the brim with potential and about 4-5 of them were in and around the first team with one of them being one of our best players from the start. I'm glad to have seen a return on our investment as we are losing cash quickly because of the max junior coaching and strong recruitment (200k a month).

Koo Keun-Ho once again didn't receive any offers for him so we enjoyed his talents for another season. He was the top scorer in League Two with 33 goals. Molloy (striker from first intake) knocked in 20 and Day (AM from last season's intake) also had about 20. We had another season of being top scorers in the league while simultaneously having the worst defense. This is probably due in part due to the fact that my center backs pick up tons of suspensions due to card accumulation and the fact that we have no real DMs or strong fullbacks. We really only have two center back options at the moment. 

Here's this season's intake (another golden generation)

image.thumb.png.892380406b0c71b5610db21b65304169.png Not sure exactly what I am going to be doing with Rob Scott yet... also can't say I'm too familiar with how "stops play" will influence his performances. 

image.thumb.png.c44f6c909ee6a48b58dc211e824f9c9f.png

Next Season

I have  no clue what to expect going into next season. I'm pretty confident we won't go down. We have a number of players who are due to push on to become Championship standard in the coming season and a half if they continue their progression as they are.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                   2     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     6     1     1    1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal   (1.25*)     National B             6     6     2     1     1     1     6     6     6     1     1     7     5     5    11    6     6  
2022/23    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental C          9     9     3     1     1     1     9     9     12    4     1     9     8     7    17    9     9  
2023/24    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental B          10    10    4     1     1     1     10    10    14    4     1     10    9     8    18    10    10  
2024/25    Minimal   (2.00*)     Continental A          11    11    4     1     1     1     11    11    15    4     1     10    9     9    20    11    11
2025/26    Nominal   (3.00*)     Continental Pro        12    12    5     1     1     1     13    13    16    4     1     11    10    10   20    14    13

Club Facilities

Season      Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
At start   Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Basic            Basic              Local      (1.00*)
2021/22    Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Adequate         Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2022/23    Basic                Basic                  4       Basic                 Adequate         Adequate           Local      (1.00*) 
2023/24    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Good             Average            Local      (1.00*)
2024/25    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Exceptional      Good               Regional   (1.25*)
2025/26    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Exceptional      Excellent          Regional   (1.25*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      56        27       18       11         110              75                 +35              48.00%
2022/23      57        22       12       23         108              123                -15              38.60%
2023/24      50        20       12       18         124              116                +8               40.00%
2024/25      59        34       14       11         124              91                 +33              57.63%
2025/26      62        31       14       17         140              117                +23              50.00%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22         56        27       18       11         110              75                 +35              48.00%             348 days
2022/23         113       49       30       34         218              192                +26              43.00%             732 days
2023/24         163       69       42       52         342              314                +28              42.33%             1038 days 
2024/25         222       103      56       63         466              405                +61              46.00%             1423 days
2025/26         284       134      70       80         606              522                +84              47.00%             1796 days

Trophy Haul

2022/23       FA Trophy 

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Vanarama National National League (2024/25)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                  League Cup          Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        6th       Fourth round                   N/a             Won promotion playoff.  Fourth Round of the FA Trophy.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              19th      Third round                    N/a             Won the FA Trophy. Avoided relegation
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              11th      Second round                   N/a             Knocked out in Third round of F. A. Trophy Finished 11th.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              1st       Second round                   N/a             Won the FA Trophy. Won the National League
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League Two                    5th       Fifth round                    Second round    Knocked out in second round of Papa John's Trophy. Won promotion playoff.

2025/26    Chris Mooney                            156

2025/26    Ben Molloy                              63

2025/26    Ben Molloy                              33

2025/26    Chris Mooney                             29

Ticket Sales

2025/26    643/$416                                    2337/$21

Player Wages

2025/26    Koo Keun-Ho - 62.5k                         $656k

logo.png.791be4125f2a6465ade45f156ed32a88.png

BELFAST CELTIC

Profile  Facilities Finances Squad Transfers Summary

We finished our first season with the team,  saving us from relegation. It was a good season in the cup, but quite tough in the league. We do not improve the facilities, although I think they are good for our level.

LEAGUE

L.png.c0c9b726bbc1e69cc926db82e2318536.png

With just 4 league wins, we can stay away from relegation for most of the tournament, except for a horrible streak where we fell to last place.

CUPS

League Cup Cup Steel & Sons Intermediate

In the cup competitions, it was generally a great season, reaching the sixth round of the Northern Irish Cup and the final of the Intermediate Cup, which we unfortunately lost.

Youth Intake

Preview Stephen Barret Eddie McGinley Anthony Boyce

A good group, some players have already left, but most are still in the club.

j1.png.4b19384268096ab1a2cf1a2e6d8374d4.png

taranto-ancient-fortress-2560x1440.thumb.jpg.ddece7d03f7df31a782c226c1b07c1c2.jpgDTXOU6BXcAEpwuj.jpg.2de6c8f3814111215ef757ddcdb5481a.jpg

Taranto Season 2022 / 23

5th i Serie C / C - Lost Playoff final

I'm back with Taranto after a long break. Found some really good form at the end of the season but lost Playoff final for a better team.

Hopefully I will stay motivated this time

20210614092501_1.thumb.jpg.0cf773f25c8cbc85d1365952281b5629.jpg20210614092530_1.thumb.jpg.53dcec6998e104415481340ae93f52d3.jpg

GL ALL !!! :) 

11 hours ago, XaW said:

I've started with 12 players, and 4 of them are centre backs. 3-5-2 with a DM and wingbacks? Of course! :D

I can conclude with one thing. This does not work very well. Or perhaps it does, but *I* couldn't get it work with this team. Currently, I'm in tactical limbo of trying to make sense of how to best utilise 4 central defenders in the best way.

It's not going horribly, so we look good to avoid relegation. But I really don't get the players to work in any reasonable way, so it's a lot of changing at the moment. I do like the challenge of it, though. I've too often settled on a semi-working tactic too fast, so the change of pace is quite fun.

First match in League One is against our local rivals/former senior affiliate Coventry. Also expected to be our first sell out. Absolutely epic. I thought the save would be over due to one of those "we will install a new manager" takeovers that went through. I guess they thought again when confronted with the fact that I won back to back promotions. 

image.thumb.png.bfce44820b49e5359cb23748fc5017e6.png

Update: we lost bad 

Edited by kkfootball

1680301555_IRlogo.jpg.8a897de2f2f3794cc09a0660ab4f53d5.jpg

Íþróttafélag Reykjavíkur
End of season review 2024
League Table | Competition overview |Facilities | Finances | Transfers | Youth intake | Manager Profile | Club Overview

What a season!!! We won the cup, and we won the league! So we are promoted to the Úrvalsdeild, better known as Pepsi Max deildin. And last but not least: We play European football next season, because of our cup win!!! So it couldn't be better, it was a truly fantastic season.
TaedMhU.png
8ybutUr.png
1mEi1MZ.png
AaCi0B9.png
TnwzWwY.png

Unfortunately we lost our best player:  Þorsteinn Benediktsson 22a. The board accepted an offer and I couldn't protest against it. He had a fantastic season for us, so I am a bit unhappy with this decision of the board.
d2Jr0ek.png

Youth intake
Oh my..... what an intake, again!! I switched HoYD because my previous HoYD didn't want to sign a new contract. So now I've got this guy.
This was the preview:
gmMvXc1.png
And this the intake:
rQHC1qX.png
These are the most promising ones:
alWpZ4C.pngWrbF8Ly.pngNnihdDO.pngg83fmXs.png2Nb8PY3.pngdRJGe4T.png

Magnús Þór Þorsteinsson 24a, Brynjar Brynjarsson 24b (what a name!) and Kristján Lárusson 24c will go straight into our first team.

Best players 2024
My top goalscorer was Skúli Eggert Kristinsson with a total of 27 goals in 30 matches. But my best player from 2023 Intake, Kári Sigurðsson 23a, also had a fantastic season. He is developing into a great player for us.

bTA4JUO.png

Condeixa vs SC Lusitânia (0-0) Sep 29, 2019 Match Stats | FootballCritic

Lusitânia Açores - Season 2021/22 (Season 1) Review

After the restructure happened after the first season I holidayed through, I took over this lovely club located on a remote island chain in the Atlantic. The club has a quite nice setup, and I was pleasantly surprised to see we are professional, and have a rather decent setup with average training facilities. The youth facilities are only basic, but the youth coaching is average. The fairly basic youth recruitment is also decent enough. The problem was the squad. 12 players in total, and of them 4 were centre backs. I started with some retraining and a 3-5-2 formation to fill out as many central defenders. It didn't quite work out as I had hoped, so there are still some tactical experimentation going on here.

The most important thing this season was anyway to avoid relegation, and that was accomplished without much hassle. The poorest teams in the league were awful, and we only had to beat out Vasco Gama Vidigueira to stay up. And we did with a few games to spare. I never felt relegation was a threat especially when we got the intake and could finally fill the bench! Bring on next season!

In the Taça de Portugal we beat Fontinhas before we lost to Berço in the 2nd round.

Youth

1SZMdpx.png

Any intake is amazing the first season, but this was really good. Some poor personalities, but still, very happy with this one.

042dfnU.png

James MacDevitt 22a is a very promising attacking midfielder. I don't think he is a winger though, I prefer him down the middle.

zSTrvvF.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

A very diverse intake, so I've ticked off a fair few countries in one go.

mrc87SQ.png

ZpOFI1A.png

KFcBVvH.png

pux1hH1.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

8030wmx.png

spacer.png

Whats up everyone. I'm back on FM and decided I'll give this challenge a try with Taranto in Italy. I have had two attempts at this challenge before, a quick failure in Serbia and about a 15 year save in Norway with Oppsal in which we achieved basically nothing. Hopefully I do better this time or at least get some better luck! 

Lusitânia Açores - Season 2022/23 (Season 2) Review

We survived, but I don't quite know how... I mean, we finished on equal points with Lusitano Évora and Moura, and somehow we ended highest and over the line. It must be some sort of mini league that we end on top off to decide the results, and I'm very happy about it even if I don't quite understand it. After we drew with Marítimo B in the final match, I though we were going down, and I was pleasantly surprised to see I still had a job. Still, though, this was a close call, and I really hope we can improve next time and not be this close to a premature end to this.

In the Taça de Portugal we beat Fontinhas, Belenenses, and Penalva do Castelo before we lost to top tier side Portimonense in the 4th round.

Youth

grpxhDq.png

A pretty good intake this time, and some good personalities as well. Happy with this.

4X6c6fV.png

Sérgio Cravo 23e is a very good winger who can play on both wings.

atsHCke.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Not as global as the last one, but at least Cape Verde is in the list.

f2AAcbk.png

JhfsnfB.png

7dJaPEC.png

T08IaPG.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

5UdbYWR.png

3 minutes ago, JLAB said:

Results between teams is how they sort the league normally @XaW so you probably had better results than they did against each other.

Yeah, but the rules say:

image.png.fa4a2e86ebcfd2e7a9781ed4e9f7081d.png

And the asterix points to goal difference if there are multiple teams? Or am I misunderstanding it? I'm still happy though, I just thought I was doomed for relegation...

2 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

Can you post the results against those teams?

I think is probably if you draw both games.

Lusitânia Açores 2-1 Lusitano Évora
Lusitano Évora 3-0 Lusitânia Açores
Lusitânia Açores 1-0 Moura
Moura 1-1 Lusitânia Açores
Moura 0-1 Lusitano Évora
Lusitano Évora 1-2 Moura

So based of that I get this table

Lusitânia Açores - 7p - 4-5
Lusitano Évora - 6p - 6-4
Moura - 4p - 3-4

So I guess I won the mini league between us and that is the reason we stayed up?

Hello,

I'm still on my Sportfreunde Lotte save, on and off.
I finally caught up with the thread, so I'm probably going to post my 5 next seasons in one go if I have enough time on Sunday. I've been playing on and off, but it's crazy how many seasons you all go through. Insane. Good job !

About the Tolkienesque orcs, some people say that the battle of Helm's Deep is basically the siege of Malta (in 1565), so it might not be a coïncidence

On 03/06/2021 at 22:00, XaW said:

Kirkop United FC - Season 2023/24 Review

So, the leagues here in Malta are quite even, since we were competitive here already. Also, one thing I noticed is that many clubs here could also be Tolkienesque orc names. Don't tell me you couldn't picture a couple of orcs shouting "Zebbug", "Balzan", "Hamrun", or "Gzira" and growling! Just a fun observation I thought I'd share.

Eventually, we finished in a very decent 4th place, and I'm very happy about that. With a few right additions I think we could fight for the top spot in a few years.

In the FA Trophy we beat San Ġwann and Valletta before we lost to Gudja United in the quarter final.

Youth

8AkW8Mn.png

A great defender is much welcome, and the rest are not bad either!

LmrbYOu.png

Mark Grima 24d, meet the first team, you'll be starting from now on.

kTTD4Ec.png

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

Norway and Australia off the list now.

BI4lxug.png

LIQCMxe.png

GT3cvIE.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a match: Nikolai Aquilina 23a - 4
Most goals in a league match: Nikolai Aquilina 23a - 4

Trophy cabinet:

Amateur Cup - 2021/22

9TnZaK2.png

1 minute ago, Zdnap_ said:

About the Tolkienesque orcs, some people say that the battle of Helm's Deep is basically the siege of Malta (in 1565), so it might not be a coïncidence

Hmm.. good shout! Read my fair share of Tolkien, but can't say I remember what language group he based the Black speech on, so perhaps there is some Maltese in there.

52 minutes ago, XaW said:

Lusitânia Açores 2-1 Lusitano Évora
Lusitano Évora 3-0 Lusitânia Açores
Lusitânia Açores 1-0 Moura
Moura 1-1 Lusitânia Açores
Moura 0-1 Lusitano Évora
Lusitano Évora 1-2 Moura

So based of that I get this table

Lusitânia Açores - 7p - 4-5
Lusitano Évora - 6p - 6-4
Moura - 4p - 3-4

So I guess I won the mini league between us and that is the reason we stayed up?

I would say yes.

FC United of Manchester ; season 2046/47

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

League Table ; Squad ; Starting 11TransfersYouth Candidates

After a runner-up finish last season, we went one better and won the Premier League. Liverpool were our initial rivals but then fell away, with Spurs keeping us honest in the 2nd half of the season while we led the pack from match day 17.

We also added the FA Cup by beating the Glazer club in the final to make it a double!

It's been a long journey, and exactly 10 seasons since being relegated out of the Championship. It feels like such a milestone that I kind of forgot that I also now need to go win the Champions League at some point. :eek:

In other news, we have our third wonderkid in John Savage. Also, 47 goal man Richard Roberts will be signing a new contract at the end of the season and becomes my first players valued at over €100m.

From now on it's 100% focus on the Champions League! The Glazer club knocked us out in the Quarter Final in our first appearance in the competition, so there is work to be done here.... 

Edited by holidaysong

Nuneaton 2026/27 Season

Our defense finally performed well this season. Despite not having the league's best attack for the first time (I think), we held our own through defensive improvement. No longer are the days of only having two competent defenders. Now we have 5-6 (4 of them center backs). Koo Keun-Ho had another good season for us, but this year Ben Molloy really stood out and became our best striker. He also won himself a new contract.

Here is this year's intake. James will slot in alongside the hotly pursued Dobbin at center back. 

image.thumb.png.2ccef71e2a2574d7349505ffce2965e7.png

image.thumb.png.5f8638bb347344c30b80246ddc24acf7.png

Next season

This next season I hope to hold on to our key players, despite all the bids coming in. Thankfully Koo Keun-Ho usually gets them to want to stay. We actually got better as the season went on so I'm optimistic that this year we could potentially challenge for playoffs. The finances finally seem stable at this level with projections putting us around breaking even. I'm hoping we can turn a profit. I'm still at this weird point where the price we can demand for our best players isn't enough to make a difference financially. Our best player got an offer for 2 million. Maybe I could upgrade my youth facilities once. 

Personal Coaching Data

2025/26    Nominal   (3.00*)     Continental Pro        12    12    5     1     1     1     13    13    16    4     1     11    10    10   20    14    13
2026/27    Nominal   (3.00*)     Continental Pro        12    12    5     1     1     1     13    13    16    4     1     11    10    10   20    14    14

Club Facilities

2025/26    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Exceptional      Excellent          Regional   (1.25*)
2026/27    Basic                Below Average          4       Basic                 Exceptional      Excellent          Regional   (1.25*)

Season Record

2025/26      62        31       14       17         140              117                +23              50.00%
2026/27      54        23       10       21         102              110                -8               42.59%

Overall Career Record

2025/26         284       134      70       80         606              522                +84              47.00%             1796 days
2026/27         338       157      80       101        708              632                +76              46.45%             2138 days

Trophy Haul

2022/23       FA Trophy 

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Vanarama National National League (2024/25)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                  League Cup          Achievements
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        6th       Fourth round                   N/a             Won promotion playoff.  Fourth Round of the FA Trophy.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              19th      Third round                    N/a             Won the FA Trophy. Avoided relegation
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              11th      Second round                   N/a             Knocked out in Third round of F. A. Trophy Finished 11th.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              1st       Second round                   N/a             Won the FA Trophy. Won the National League
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League Two                    5th       Fifth round                    Second round    Knocked out in second round of Papa John's Trophy. Won promotion playoff.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League One                    11th      Third round                    Second round    Avoided relegation.      

2025/26    Chris Mooney                            156
2026/27    Chris Mooney                            201

2025/26    Ben Molloy                              63
2026/27    Ben Molloy                              90

2025/26    Ben Molloy                              33
2026/27    Ben Molloy                              48

2025/26    Chris Mooney                             29
2026/27    Chris Mooney                             37

Ticket Sales

2025/26    643/$416                                    2337/$21
2026/27    1079/$460                                   3258/$24

Player Wages

2025/26    Koo Keun-Ho - 62.5k                         $656k
2026/27    Koo Keun-Ho - 93.5k                         $965k

Lusitânia Açores - Season 2023/24 (Season 3) Review

A much better season this time around, and we were nowhere near relegation this time. I'm still chopping and changing the tactic, but I'm slowly trying to settle on a 4-1-4-1 version that I think works pretty good. The main issue currently is that we lose too many matches we should have won. The season stats back me up on that as we underscored out xG and should have finished 2nd based on that. So I guess we should just keep on going and hope for a very good season to get us promoted.

In the Taça de Portugal we lost to Praiense in the 1st round.

Youth

DFi8Xe9.png

A strong intake with some good talents. Quite a few should come in handy.

32aU2ql.png

A bit short for a centre back, but I need good defenders, so I'll take him. Just hope he continues to grow!

tnkgZAX.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Quite diverse this season. Added Andorra, Gambia and Senegal to the list this season.

eoz7t5Q.png

ykqSeLQ.png

RkglL9g.png

xG1i4Tp.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

ECwErrX.png

Been about 2 months since I last played my South Shields game but am going to return and pick up from where I left off.

First season in the Premier League and doing OK so far

371421698_PremierLeague_Stages.thumb.png.6caf90fa37054ef090bdffcd5e117803.png

Need to reacquaint myself with my squad though as it's been a while :D 

45 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Been about 2 months since I last played my South Shields game but am going to return and pick up from where I left off.

First season in the Premier League and doing OK so far

371421698_PremierLeague_Stages.thumb.png.6caf90fa37054ef090bdffcd5e117803.png

Need to reacquaint myself with my squad though as it's been a while :D 

Good luck! I have been 4 seasons now in the Premier League but cannot really challenge the biggest teams. Apart from the great first season (5th), I have been quite powerless.

3 hours ago, Proffa said:

Good luck! I have been 4 seasons now in the Premier League but cannot really challenge the biggest teams. Apart from the great first season (5th), I have been quite powerless.

Yeah it's a struggle. we were doing fine (as you can see) but just before my screenshot was taken Arsenal beat us 6-3 and in the 3 games since then we've lost 3-1, drew 3-3 and then lost 3-2 after being 2 up with 20 minutes to go. We've got the worst defence in the league now but the 3rd best attack. Thes efirst few seasons are just going to be a real struggle, it's partly why I hate/love trying this in England :D 

MirassolFCnovo.png.f177fc2089c417b7ded42ca6828bc8f3.png

Season 14 - 2035

Brazil - FC Mirassol

league Finish 4th

Season Summary

Our best season yet! 

State Championship - well, same as normal here, out in the quarter final against Santos, but it was really really close!

Serie A - What a start. After 4 games we were 2nd with 3 wins and a draw and went away to top of the table Santos, where we won! We couldn't quite keep that up but we kept winning more than we were losing and with only 4 games left to play we were in a bone fide title chase, at last!

35fourgamesleft.JPG.7b20c1d967e093b7b88e3062e73fcb53.JPG

The next game was against Internacional - win that and have results go our way elsewhere we would be top! We put in the worst performance of my whole managership! They had 26 shots, we had 1. They had an xG of 3.65 and we had an xG of 0.01!!! how we only lost 2-0 I do not know. So, our title dreams were over and we finished fourth, one place higher than last season. But it was a much better performance and we were genuine title contenders for the first time.

35finalleagutable.JPG.1f8428c0492bfb11fb1c646710338ed9.JPG

Copa Libertadores - Another great performance. We breezed through the group, got a couple of flucky draws in the knockout rounds and before we knew it we were in the semi-final against Racing Club. I fancied our chances and although we outplayed them at home we could not score and had to settle for a 0-0 draw. The away leg was really close but they sneaked it 1-0 and we were out. But the libertadores is within reach - the Brazilian clubs are by far the strongest and now we're at the stage where we can hold our own against the best we're going to be serious contenders

Copa Brazilia - ah nevermind, can't win them all. Close 5th round exit to Sao Paulo

Players

Bae Sung Hwa 31B - My very first wonderkid! Didn't have quite the impact he had in his breakthrough season last year but he's still our most important player. Now valued at 8.5m at only 20 years old I've signed him to a 5 year contract with a 60m release clause. Hopefully I can keep hold of him, I'm quite excited to see how good he can get. 17 caps for South Korea already too, he's gonna be a legend!

Ricardo Jesus 31D - Quickly followed by wonderkid number 2! This one was much more of a surprise, although his performances during the season should have been a clue. He was great, deputising at striker and left wing at the start of the season and claiming the left wing spot for his own by the end of the season, forcing Zaguinho on to the bench, Finished the season with 17 goals and 13 assists from 38 games. Despite being a wonderkid, he's never had more than 3.5 potential

Le29B - Absolute class on the right wing, love him! By far my most consistent player and a superstar. kinda funny I rated him as B when you look at what happened to Nirvana 29A. He sucks, like completely. Which is heartbreaking, but what can you do?

Youth

So another golden generation! Having maxed out facilities is great

35youthpreview.JPG.5bf355af083c59756d44a5b70b017e01.JPG

As is having a HoYD with a professional personality. Look at those personalities! Very happy with that:-

35youthintake.JPG.1846d4814192804791a57fa984167eca.JPG

Career

35careerdata.JPG.40f9708d05eb00aff7e82fb23da19a0f.JPG

Lusitânia Açores - Season 2024/25 (Season 4) Review

The season ended quite nicely as we were close to qualify for the playoffs for promotion, but the start was quite horrible. We went on a 6 match run of no wins, and in a 22 league game season that is quite a lot! We bounced back after a while though, and slowly climbed up the table. We were never close enough to feel we had a shot at the top spots, but at least we showed we can compete with most teams at this level. The main issue is that the team is horribly unbalanced. I have loads of good central midfielders, a fantastic winger, a good goalkeeper and a good central defender. The rest? Nowhere good enough for this level. The full backs and strikers especially are not very good. I'm retraining a fair bit, but with limited success as of yet.

In the Taça de Portugal we beat Michaelense before we lost to Felgueiras 1932 in the 2nd round.

Youth

QfNjwtF.png

A good intake, but the best ones are central midfielders again. Going to work on some for wingers, but I really need strikers and full backs.

dFexXLZ.png

Kingsley Ugochukwu 25b is a very promising attacking midfielder with some very interesting set of traits.

JJYF3Fb.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Added Angola and Nigeria this time around.

Lf98QWM.png

YThHegV.png

83WmIUQ.png

ZYNeznX.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

Pe8jbaW.png