The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

image.png.83e11fc657a1f55dd2f89b3420eb31f4.png

Season 12 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - Another really busy year for us. Once again we went out in the Group Stage of the League Cup just not really being good enough. In the Cup once again we did not do enough and went out in the earlier stages. In the League we managed to secure another title by the skin of our teeth and only just at that. We went into the last game knowing that a win would be enough for u to secure the title and we managed to get it. Four titles in Seven years now. Europe was fun once again. We beat Milsami Orhei (Moldova) before getting past Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia). This put us up against Club Brugge (Belgium) who knocked us out easily. This put us into the Europa League playoff against APOEL (Cyprus) who we beat to get into the Group Stage. 

Finances - More European football and even more cash

Transfers - Lots of players left again

Intake - Worst intake I have had since being here 

Stars

Paterkur Haflidi Skarphedinsson  - The best player who I have ever had, was amazing this year

Endrit Sulaj -Took even more of a prime role this year and was even better, even got his first senior cap

Aron Gauti Gunnarsson - Second best defender at the club but still doing some good stuff for us

zwAfk94.png?1

Edited by ashton321

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hungary / 2nd league / III. Keruleti TVE / 2023-2024 / Season 3

r2fgU2M.png

Season 2

First of all, the ranking :

TwIoXDq.jpg

Yes, the team relegated and I was fired. In other words, end of career (and end of this challenge).

Of course, it's not important at all, but ... those were the results. In the first part of the season I tried to play more defensive, but it turned out to be almost impossible to avoid conceding 2, 3 or even more goals every match. After that I tried to play very offensive, the team scored a lot of goals ... but it wasn't enough to avoid relegation.

Do I have reasons to be upset? No, but I regret I didn’t "survive" in the second league because this year’s youth intake was very good, really a “golden generation”. In my opinion, I received at this intake at least 4 players who could easily have become really good players in the first league. By the way : according to the preview, this should have been a pretty mediocre generation. In reality, I received a lot of of good or even very good players.

A second reason for (a bit of) frustration : the best player of the previous year's youth intake was called Gyula Varga. So, during this season he was 16 years old. Who was the best striker in the whole team this season ? Gyula Varga. He scored no less than 18 goals. I really regret that I did not have the opportunity to continue this career to see how he could have been develop in the future.

The second attempt.

So, it's time for a new challenge. I decided I would choose a nation that has a similar (but not higher) youth rating than that of Hungary. I had to choose between Iceland, Georgia and Albania. I chose Georgia, which means I now use a custom database.

In the database just the first two leagues in Georgia are playable, and both competitions start in February-March and end in November. Only one team is relegated from the second league, and that means I'll not have anything to choose : I'll play with that team that, at the end of the 2020 season, will be promoted from the 3rd league.
My new team : Kolkheti-1913 Poti.

jr1fVe9.png

Some details about Kolkheti. It's a professional club ... but its facilities are very limited :

NdNDytE.jpg

AHuj3uJ.jpg

However, this is not a small club. Kolkheti played in the first league until 2018. That year he was relegated to the second league. In the next season (2019) not only did he fail to promote ... but it even relegated to the 3rd league. In 2020 it won the 3rd league and was promoted to the 2nd league. How important are these details? First of all, the club's national reputation is high. Secondly, in the team there are 7-8 players who a few years ago even played in the first league. This is not a team made up strictly of players lacking experience and individual value.

HQCgtBb.jpg

Of course, I started my managerial career from scratch, that is, without any experience and badges. I forgot to change the manager's nationality that I used during my first attempt, so I will be a Hungarian which manages a club in Georgia.

bkt0CJC.jpg

Other details : media prediction, finances.

4382c0f3186ce3b0bc3903e65643e1f3.png

Goddammit, I really thought about skipping this one for FM21. I had numerous attempts, lots of failures, (more than a) couple of abandoned saves...

But every day, every day, you f*ckers make this thread pop up in that box on the right of the forum. Today I decided to check it. Reading it for a good chunk of the day. And here I am. Again.

aaa1150c1671a4e78469eda136b47a9dc0341691

Once again with my hometown club. Everything is *****. Unbalanced squad. No youth in u19 squad, aside from one Hungarian central defender. Players are old as ****, about 80% of the team is (close or already is) on the wrong side of the 30's.

639f92088dc6dc7b1962bd822009f176.png

d0588b839e6a4f194f60c063e648fd07.png

0a7f7f93bb5a3307d85e563ebe96c33c.png

I hate you guys. I hate my life. I hate everything.

see-you-tomorrow-fuck-you.gif

image.png.95e0cbe7f1e2245aa2b78ef94d99d798.png

ACN Siena 1904 – Season 28 – 2048/49 Season Preview

2008311435_YouthIntakePreview.png.a16240a5579b1359e90257271afed690.png

So my latest youth intake preview came in and it doesn't look good for us as far as I am concerned, the fact that the only positive is the fact we have a lot of wingers outside of the talk that this could be a real golden generation for the club. I don't think I will see much with this intake.

1696196921_LeagueAtChristmas.png.07dc973978b45f6f833689e3b8764853.png

Much to my own surprise we are actually looking we can challenge for Serie A title for the very first time in our 16 seasons in the division. It's been an entire generation since we got promoted to Serie A and finally we look like we could be in a title race for the very first time. It's exciting times.

1179601660_EuropaLeagueGroup.png.398fb0e3846ac638ded113696e482d6f.png

What is another exciting thing is that we qualified from the Europa League for the very first time, Not only did we go through for the first time, but we did it in a tough group with the likes of Real Betis and Monaco, who are no slouch.

311216423_ResultsAugust-December.png.190dfb765043eea960cf7cd447ea444b.png

The run of form we've had so far this season has been amazing. We've beaten Inter Milan 4-1, Atalanta 5-0, so I know we have been incredible so far this season.

599821874_PartnershipwithXanthiconfirmed.png.07b4b13d5c3b1cf229fcdce382417a23.png

We've also managed to get yet another affiliate in the form of Xanthi from Greece, which opens up another opportunity to get new players and in FM 22 unlocks a new option for me to go to in the Youth Academy Challenge. It's good times.

Season 12 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - We were awful in the cups again but once again won the league this time at a bit of a canter. Europe was where the interest was. We finished off the EL by getting second in the Group stage which put us into the 1st KO round. We beat Malmo over two legs before loosing on away goals to Lille who got to the final eventually. Next season the Champions League came. We beat Cluj (Romania), Red Star (Serbia) and amazingly Olympiakos (Greece) to get into the Group. Our Group was Barcelona, Liverpool and Celtic. 

Finances - Champions League Group Stage means lots  of cash

Transfers - Lots of players left again on loan and for cash

Intake - Not ideal

Stars

Paterkur Haflidi Skarphedinsson  - The best player we have would not sign a new deal. So I have had to sell him to a rival, there was interest from a number of large European clubs and he had a release clause of £125,000 so I sold him to a rival for 20k plus 50% sell on as I am convinced he will go soon to a big European team, a bit of  a gamble but I think it will pay off

Felix Tomasson -Took a large step into the first team and became the record scorer for a season with us

Aron Gauti Gunnarsson - The Legend continues. 

gOqCOAK.png?1

Hoogstraten_VV.png.8649a05dce1931bffee17952e72451d6.png

Belgium

Division 1A

2041/42 - season 21 (!)

Season Summary

Another good season, but not quite good enough

league - Same pattern really. We easily beat most of the teams in the league now but still really struggle against those big 5. We did put together a great run at the back end of the season with 10 wins and a draw to qualify for the championship group

42leaguetabe.JPG.ac2281659b8410b5bbf840e1c7311025.JPG

Stuck against 3 of our bogey teams I wasn't expecting much, and we duly lost oue first game. But then we won 2 and drew 2 of the next 4, putting us 3 points away from leaders Anderlecht, who we played next game! They won 1-0, but still, it was nice to get close again!

42champgroup.JPG.d10796ffece46cab09de7df6214c2854.JPG

Players

So, a fiarly settled squad with no major injuries really helped this season

42bestXI.JPG.4fa5a804e6df68f15068f6b687d572d0.JPG

Wonderkids

Finally, our fourth ever wonderkid! Hopefully I can keep hold of this one

42jaadiwonderkid.JPG.b7c25afe226a6768083698e918e04d25.JPG

How are my other 3 wonderkids doing?

Jef Leemans 30A - Now 27, still at Arsenal, just gained his 104th cap for Belgium. He looks unreal, 79m value

Hubert Lefevre 29A - the bumburp who forced me to sell him to midtable Eupen for tuppence, he's now at Sporting. 59 caps though, he's a good quality left back

Maroune Abbes 30C - still with us! still first choice keeper for Belgium! not far of his 100th cap either!

Youth

our first preview and intake with newly maxxed out facilities!

42youthpreview.JPG.9407311f269e08fbd0cef65677412e01.JPG

42youthintake.JPG.521c7e5fe050e4322db544cf2b0da47f.JPG

Not a bad intake! Which I need at this stage as I have a feeling this save is gonna go all the way to FM22....

Career

42career.thumb.JPG.63f42a55ff685b3cb315d197784857e3.JPG

Miejski Klub Sportowy Odra Wodzisław Śląski – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre
Odra Wodzisław - 2031/32

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

Just quick update not as I played this season very long and it was poor. We got some facilities upgrade and as well Chairman change which wants to make in Odra best YR in country but to be honest he want to sack me out. I have hard times with tactic so yeah things go crazy. 
w7K1nf8.png

ZmCQ2OS.png

rLrcZCW.png

8crmNdV.png

asewRhS.png

Spoiler

image.png.5dd78efef8a365f1d037417f73bc4cff.png

image.thumb.png.cabb53d0d6245d703b97ba590fea1b13.png

800px-Torslanda_IK_logo_svg.png.bd6a2e43c53352f28ae14f6d0fd69a40.png

Torslanda Idrottsklubb - Sweden - Division 2 Västra Götaland (Tier 4) - 2020 season 1 (intro)

<FM21 - custom, edited database used>

Torslanda IK is a local sports club in Torslanda. It is an urban district situated in Gothenburg Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden. An Old Norse Religion place of sacrifice to the God Thor was once located here, which gave rise to the name Torslanda; meaning "Thor's land".

Volvo Cars operates one of its largest automobile plants, Torslandaverken in Torslanda. It opened in 1964 and some models produced at the plant have carried the Torslanda name, including later versions of the Volvo 240 during the early 1990s. It also holds the headquarters for Volvo Car Corporation and AB Volvo.

The Club was founded in 1944 by Anders Tullock, Bengt Tullock and Erik Danielsson. Highest league position of the club is a 10th place in Div 1 South back in 2008 (based on official website). * 

So the story begins:

During the year before the season end the local car manufacturer, Volvo became the new kit sponsor and provided aim to the club the purchasing of new equipments from Craft, a Swedish brand that is a producer of functional sports apparel. Besides Volvo granted a new bus to the team to make the travel to the away games more comfortable. The board in a hope to extend the partnership with the worldwide reputed company decided to change the colors of the club and introduced the new crest for season starting in 2021:

Torslanda_IK_logo2_200.png.52fa4e68d02d5a1f180df02507cb3adf.png 4_H_6Craft.png.89979caabe250b9e042aabf049124a83.png4_A_6Craft.png.f0d7eefcb6d2e646a865a70d33d29c39.png

The chairman hopes that Torslanda IK will be the next Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen and became a successful "company club".

After the successful Division 3 campaign that ended with promotion Declan Edge resigned due to personal reasons and a new greenhorn manager was appointed, Alexander Alexandersson. <profile1,profile2>

Information about the club, squad and season preview:

General

History

Facilities

Finance

Season preview

Club vision

The financial situation is surprisingly good for now and we have a good wage budget what I partially will use for contract extensions as half of the teams' contract will expire soon. Maybe will let one or two player to leave to save some money and provide place for the upcoming youths.

The squad is not bad and a mid-table finish sounds reasonable and the board do not raise the bar which I approve. I think with a bit of luck we can aim higher. At least there are enough player to fill a match squad which is not bad, I thought it will be worse. We have some good players in the front and midfield but we lack at the back. Hopefully we will get some quality juniors soon otherwise we will have problems. On the other hand we have a decent and young goalkeeper, I am really happy with it. Also there are some useful regens at the U19 team

There is a small New-Zealanders diaspora presumably due to the former manager who is a Kiwi. They will key role in the upcoming campaign.  

Interestingly one of the current squad player, the 29 years old Zlatan Krizanociv is the assistant manager at the club. He is not bad for this level but his skill set is not what I looking for my main striker, other players are more suited for the role. He is better Ass man than a player, but he is the most influential player as well. Hope he won't start moaning about his playing time. Unfortunately he is recovering from six month injury presumably just before the first league game he will be available. Also managed to sign a new HoYD and some coaches as well.

When I found Torslanda IK browsing Swedish lower leagues I really liked the idea to try this challenge with them but I just cannot stand the green in their otherwise good looking crest. I figured It would be a good idea to make a little background story for them and make a link with Volvo in my headcanon. It makes my immersion better as once I win the CL (hahaha, sure I will :D) it would be more realistic if the club backed by such a big and otherwise local company.

* credit goes to wikipedia and official club webpage

Edited by szasinka

So I am in that limbo that occurs when the new FM is close.  Have you decided what saves you are going to do youth wise in FM22?

As always, I will do an FM United one.  Also, I thoroughly enjoyed my eighth tier Dutch save with Babberich so will go back there, though with a different club, once the database is out.  Ditto, lower Scottish leagues.  May try Andorra again.  So much I want to do.  Less than two weeks to go!

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

So I am in that limbo that occurs when the new FM is close.  Have you decided what saves you are going to do youth wise in FM22?

As always, I will do an FM United one.  Also, I thoroughly enjoyed my eighth tier Dutch save with Babberich so will go back there, though with a different club, once the database is out.  Ditto, lower Scottish leagues.  May try Andorra again.  So much I want to do.  Less than two weeks to go!

I'm using my foreign affiliates in my Siena as for what countries I plan on go in future saves. So far it's looking like a decent sized list.

Portugal, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, Holland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Switzerland, Uruguay, Norway, Slovakia, South Africa, Romania, Sweden, Serbia, Greece and finally returning to Italy if I fail in all of those countries.

Edited by JLAB

7 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Youth only in Iceland or England :) 

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season #131 - 2151/52

Yet another bottlejob

We started really poorly and were bottom half first third of the season

Then managed to turn it around

Sneaked into the last playoff spot on goal difference

But yet again lose in the Play Offs. Hammered them first leg, drew 1-1 and conceded with only shot on target

image.png.42e70103bbef8d96b8f86de2c733c7cf.png

20211012192920_1.thumb.jpg.98be57b832ce5e6b10a14c8dfc2011eb.jpg20211012181901_1.thumb.jpg.af3f748b3434b6b7123f1889267f54f3.jpg20211012192908_1.thumb.jpg.7c5b8079721884be19d9725e995f57bc.jpg20211012192916_1.thumb.jpg.b194c1dbc8d628f44a6a4f38816e0c1c.jpg

image.thumb.png.3a8c87166a0df9db3ebfa51754a96479.png

Torslanda_IK_logo2_200.png.2173c8b2419daad7eef27cb94ade887a.png

Torslanda Idrottsklubb - Sweden - DIV2 Västra Götaland (Tier 4) - 2021: season 1 review

- League - Squad - Finance - Transfers -

Intro

League:
It become clear rather early that the league is quite balanced, at least six team will compete for the promotion including us. Our defense was not that bad what I thought even our slightly attacking tactical approach. We were close to the top spot thoroughly the entire season but always slipped, fortunately other sides did the same. Two games to go we were second with one point behind Höganäs BK and the top six were congested. It was clear that we have to win the last two matches to secure the title and hope that Höganäs BK will drop points. In round 25 we were down by two in 70th minutes and Höganäs BK led to 1-2 ... I just accepted that we won't gain promotion this year but miracle happened, we scored three goals in the last six minutes and our opponent conceded two goals and lost their match! Round 25

In last match we managed to secure the lead early but we somehow conceded a miserable goal from a huge mistake (59. min.)... draw and IFK Malmö take the lead (62.)=> we are second on the table, BK Astrio take the lead (71.)=> we are third and out of promotion chance. Then Mahad Hussen - who is our main striker and finished the season with 15 goals - in minutes 83. scored a fantastic goal outside the penalty boxed and secured our championship and automatic promotion. Round 26

50 point would not have been enough for the top spot in any other DIV2 league, not even for second spot... we were extremely lucky I guess or just our division was more balanced than other divisions. 

Youth intake:

1457739090_Youthintake.thumb.jpg.e86f387155f2d8240e7341ab8789944f.jpg

At least we get a decent DC who will go to the first squad right away. On top of that a good striker also come through. Unfortunately the fullbacks have bad personalities but at least with a better media handling that suggest they are fairly professional but unambitious. Signed them anyway.

Pl_Edelvik.thumb.jpg.605a6016d4d0afe51f71a8e988301261.jpg

Pl_Rudin.thumb.jpg.fed067333e08c4e2aeb89fe02ba05ed7.jpg

Other:

We had 11k € profit for the year. More importantly junior coaching have been upgraded to average level. I decided to not renew Krizanovics' contract as he never really recovered from his long term injury so we are searching of a new Ass.man. now. For next season my aim is to secure our place in the higher division and avoid relegation and start to give some playing time to our youths.

Summary:

SummaryTable.png.296114ae298ff41651fcc24812c06742.png

Edited by szasinka

Season 13 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - We managed to win the League Cup for the first time ever. This means we have now won every competition in Iceland. We were awful in the Cup loosing with a rotated team in the 1/4 final. Once again the League was ours with relative ease. We continued the Champions League campaign last year with two wins over Celtic and a win and loss over Liverpool. Barcelona beat us twice but this was enough to somehow put us into the next round where PSG put us out. In the next seasons competition we again won through to the group with wins over Young Boys, Shakthar and Rosenbourg.  

Finances - Great CL Group Stage Money

Transfers - Usual except our star player left with a 50% sell on

Intatke - It was a decent Intake but not the best

Stars

Odinn Heimisson - A very decent player who has performed miracles down the wing. He has got a few goals but been very creative

Felix Tomasson -Another excellent season from our main striker, he just seemed to score in every game he played

Hrannar Snaer Palmason - A good season from a player who is being watched by both Milan clubs and PSG

CHwLcMK.png?1

End of Season Review

Season 2053/54

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

Season Summary

Good late season form saw the club secure a promotion playoff spot on the final day of the season.  

Season Details

League Table - After a tough start, we rose to mid table where we stayed until the final day, when we climbed to seventh and secured a promotion playoff place.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We had a dreadful start as we failed to win any of our first five games, though we settled down and got better.

Promotion Playoffs - Just heartbreaking.  Despite being five goals up at one stage, we lost in the first round to FC Emmen, going out on the away goals rule after a seven all aggregate draw.

TOTO KNVB Beker - The best cup run in the clubs history.  We made it all the way to the quarter final, before being hammered at home by giants PSV Eindhoven.

Pre Season Friendlies - With only four wins from our nine games, it was a tough pre season campaign.

Squad - The squad continue to improve, though we are not ready for the top flight just yet.

Squad Dynamics - This is always great.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Just the one seven figure sale this season.

Youth Candidates - Not a great intake, though players like Josué Augusto YP54A513 have a chance of making it.

Finances - We are in the black though not by much.

Key Players

Regilio van Aken YP45A369 - The goalkeeper continues to be our best player.

Steven Klomp YP47D404 - The midfielder continues to get better.

Daniel Muller YP46A385 - Playing primarily at centre half, the 23 year old's game has improved tremendously this season.

Miroslav Mrkonjic YP47J410 - This season saw a welcome return to form for the Serbian Under 21 international striker.

Menno de Jong YP47E405 - It was another decent campaign from the central defender.

Next Season

We are not good enough for automatic promotion just yet, so the aim will be another promotion playoff place.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              5 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   2 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 =   1 =   5 ↑   6 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National B ↑↑       8 ↑   8 ↑   5 ↑   2 =   1 =   3 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) ↓   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   3 =   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 =
2025/26    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 ↑   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 =  11 ↑  10 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A ↑        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 ↑   8 =   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 ↑  13 ↑  11 ↑
2027/28    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 ↑   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  14 ↑  11 =
2028/29    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   2 ↑   5 ↑   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  15 ↑  12 ↑
2029/30    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   Continental C ↑    10 ↑   9 ↑   6 ↑   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   8 =  12 ↑  15 =  13 ↑
2030/31    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   Continental B ↑    10 =  10 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 =  10 =  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   9 ↑   8 =  14 ↑  15 =  14 ↑
2031/32    Minimal = (1.25*) ↑   Continental A ↑    12 ↑  11 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 ↑  16 ↑  17 ↑
2032/33    Minimal = (1.00*) ↓   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  16 =  19 ↑
2033/34    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 ↑  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 ↑  20 ↑
2034/35    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 =  18 ↓
2035/36    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   Continental Pro ↑  12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  13 ↑  12 ↑  13 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 ↑   9 =  17 =  18 ↑  18 =
2036/37    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 ↑  11 =   6 =   2 =   3 ↑   5 =  13 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 =   8 ↓  18 ↑  19 ↑  19 ↑
2037/38    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 ↑   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 ↑  13 =  12 =  13 =   8 ↑   1 =   9 ↑  10 =   9 ↑  20 ↑  19 =  17 ↓
2038/39    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 ↑  19 =  18 ↑
2039/40    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  12 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 =  19 =  18 =
2040/41    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 ↑  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 ↑  12 =  13 =  15 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 ↑   9 =  20 =  20 ↑  18 =
2041/42    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  12 =   7 ↑   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  12 =  13 =  15 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2042/43    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 ↑   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 ↑  13 =  17 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2043/44    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  17 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2044/45    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 ↑   1 =  10 ↑  12 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2045/46    Minimal = (2.00*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 ↑   3 =   7 ↑  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  12 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2046/47    Minimal = (1.75*) ↓   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2047/48    Minimal = (2.25*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 ↑  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2048/49    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  11 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2049/50    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  14 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  19 ↑
2050/51    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 ↑   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↓
2051/52    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 ↑   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 ↑  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2052/53    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 =  20 =   1 =  11 ↑  15 =  12 ↑  20 =  20 =  17 =
2053/54    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 =  20 =   1 =  11 =  15 =  12 =  20 =  20 =  16 ↓

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local      (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average ↑↑       Basic ↑            Local =    (0.50*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic ↑     Local =    (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2026/27    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2027/28    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2028/29    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2029/30    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate ↑       Adequate ↑         Local =    (0.50*) =
2030/31    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2031/32    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2032/33    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2033/34    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good ↑           Average ↑          Local =    (0.50*) =
2034/35    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2035/36    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2036/37    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Excellent ↑      Good ↑             Local =    (0.50*) =
2037/38    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional ↑    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) ↑
2038/39    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2039/40    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2040/41    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2041/42    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local =    (1.00*) =
2042/43    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2043/44    Basic ↑              Basic ↑           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2044/45    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2045/46    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2046/47    Below average ↑      Below average ↑   Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2047/48    Below average =      Adequate ↑        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2048/49    Below average =      Adequate =        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2049/50    Adequate ↑           Average ↑         Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2050/51    Good ↑               Good ↑            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2051/52    Great ↑              Excellent ↑       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2052/53    Excellent ↑          Excellent =       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2053/54    Excellent =          Excellent =       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%
2022/23      26        18        5        3          76              36                 +40              69.23% ↑
2023/24      26        11        5       10          35              36                  -1              42.31% ↓
2024/25      26        12        8        6          55              38                 +17              46.15% ↑
2025/26      26        13        8        5          54              24                 +30              50.00% ↑
2026/27      26        14        1       11          56              46                 +10              53.85% ↑
2027/28      26        13        3       10          50              36                 +14              50.00% ↓
2028/29      26        16        7        3          62              33                 +29              61.54% ↑
2029/30      26        18        7        1          71              28                 +43              69.23% ↑
2030/31      28        15        7        6          51              35                 +16              53.57% ↓
2031/32      36        14       11       11          65              61                  +4              38.89% ↓
2032/33      35        12        8       16          54              54                   0              34.29% ↓
2033/34      36        18        8       10          67              45                 +22              50.00% ↑
2034/35      35        17        7       11          63              45                 +18              48.57% ↓
2035/36      36        26        3        7          77              33                 +44              72.22% ↑
2036/37      35        12        4       19          63              61                  +2              34.29% ↓
2037/38      35        16       11        8          69              39                 +30              45.71% ↑
2038/39      36        16        8       12          72              67                  +5              44.44% ↓
2039/40      36        25        6        5          88              32                 +56              69.44% ↑
2040/41      35        17       12        6          65              36                 +29              48.57% ↓
2041/42      35        17        9        9          58              44                 +14              48.57% =
2042/43      36        18        9        9          68              44                 +24              50.00% ↑
2043/44      36        16       12        8          76              59                 +17              44.44% ↓
2044/45      36        22        8        6          86              47                 +39              61.11% ↑
2045/46      39         9        9       21          65              96                 -31              23.08% ↓
2046/47      40         8        7       25          60              89                 -29              20.00% ↓
2047/48      38        27        6        5          89              34                 +55              71.05% ↑
2048/49      40        17        7       16          52              56                  -4              42.50% ↓
2049/50      41        22        9       10          80              57                 +23              53.66% ↑
2050/51      42        17       10       15          68              58                 +10              40.48% ↓
2051/52      41        19        8       14          79              58                 +21              46.34% ↑
2052/53      40        16        9       15          60              58                  +2              40.00% ↓
2053/54      44        20        5       19          79              69                 +10              45.45% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%             327 days
2022/23          52        33        8       11         119              61                 +58              63.46% ↑           693 days
2023/24          78        44       13       21         154              97                 +57              56.41% ↓         1,061 days
2024/25         104        56       21       27         209             135                 +74              53.85% ↓         1,426 days
2025/26         130        69       29       32         263             159                +104              53.08% ↓         1,789 days
2026/27         156        83       30       43         319             205                +114              53.21% ↑         2,153 days
2027/28         182        96       33       53         369             241                +128              52.75% ↓         2,517 days
2028/29         208       112       40       56         431             274                +157              53.85% ↑         2,881 days
2029/30         234       130       47       57         502             302                +200              55.56% ↑         3,252 days
2030/31         262       145       54       63         553             337                +216              55.34% ↓         3,581 days
2031/32         298       159       65       74         618             398                +220              53.36% ↓         3,981 days
2032/33         333       171       72       90         672             452                +220              51.35% ↓         4,345 days
2033/34         369       189       80      100         739             497                +242              51.22% ↓         4,708 days
2034/35         404       206       87      111         802             542                +260              50.99% ↓         5,079 days
2035/36         440       232       90      118         879             575                +304              52.73% ↑         5,443 days
2036/37         475       244       94      137         942             636                +306              51.37% ↓         5,806 days
2037/38         510       260      105      145       1,011             675                +336              50.98% ↓         6,170 days
2038/39         546       276      113      157       1,083             742                +341              50.55% ↓         6,534 days
2039/40         582       301      119      162       1,171             774                +397              51.72% ↑         6,898 days
2040/41         617       318      131      168       1,236             810                +426              51.54% ↓         7,270 days
2041/42         652       335      140      177       1,294             854                +440              51.38% ↓         7,633 days
2042/43         688       353      149      186       1,362             898                +464              51.31% ↓         7,997 days
2043/44         724       369      161      194       1,438             957                +481              50.97% ↓         8,361 days
2044/45         760       391      169      200       1,524           1,004                +520              51.45% ↑         8,726 days
2045/46         799       400      178      221       1,589           1,100                +489              50.06% ↓         9,060 days
2046/47         839       408      185      246       1,649           1,189                +460              48.63% ↓         9,438 days
2047/48         877       435      191      251       1,738           1,223                +515              49.60% ↑         9,825 days
2048/49         917       452      198      267       1,790           1,279                +511              49.29% ↓        10,166 days
2049/50         958       474      207      277       1,870           1,336                +534              49.48% ↑        10,537 days
2050/51       1,000       491      217      292       1,938           1,394                +544              49.10% ↓        10,901 days
2051/52       1,041       510      225      306       2,017           1,452                +565              48.99% ↓        11,272 days
2052/53       1,081       526      234      321       2,077           1,510                +567              48.66% ↓        11,629 days
2053/54       1,125       546      239      340       2,156           1,579                +577              48.53% ↓        12,000 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2
2022/23    Tweede Klasse Zondag I
2029/30    Eerste Klasse Zondag E
2030/31    Hoofdklasse Zondag B
2035/36    Derde Divisie Zondag
2044/45    Tweede Divisie
2047/48    Tweede Divisie

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
2 x Tweede Divisie (2044/45, 2047/48)
1 x Derde Divisie Zondag (2035/36)
1 x Hoofdklasse Zondag B (2030/31)
1 x Eerste Klasse Zondag E (2029/30)
1 x Tweede Klasse Zondag I (2022/23)
1 x Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2 (2021/22)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2          1st             N/a                          Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Klasse Zondag I                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                8th ↑           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↑           N/a =                        Comfortable top half finish.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Runners up.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                5th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2027/28           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2028/29           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Missed out on promotion by one point.
2029/30           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2030/31           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Hoofdklasse Zondag B                  1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2031/32           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  9th ↑     First round ↑                      Mid table safety.
2032/33           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                 11th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2033/34           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  4th ↑     First round ↑                      Top four finish.
2034/35           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  6th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Top six finish.
2035/36           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  1st ↑     First round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2036/37           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                       10th ↑     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2037/38           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↑     Second preliminary round =         Excellent top five finish.
2038/39           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        8th ↓     First round ↑                      Underperforming season.
2039/40           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        2nd ↑     Second round ↑                     Runners up.
2040/41           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        3rd ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Lost top spot on the final day of the season.
2041/42           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        4th ↓     First round ↑                      A solid, if unspectacular, season.
2042/43           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↓     First round =                      A satisfying season after eighteen player sales.
2043/44           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        7th ↓     First round =                      A mediocre season.
2044/45           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     First round =                      Promoted as champions.
2045/46           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              17th ↑     First round =                      Avoided relegation.
2046/47           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              20th ↓     Second round ↑                     Relegated.
2047/48           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     Third round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2048/49           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              10th ↑     Second round ↓                     Top half finish.
2049/50           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               3rd ↑     First round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2050/51           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               9th ↓     Second round ↑                     Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2051/52           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               5th ↑     First round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2052/53           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               9th ↓     Second round ↑                     Mediocre season and never threatened the playoffs.
2053/54           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               7th ↑     Quarter final ↑                    Lost in first round of promotion play offs.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                      4
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                       29
2023/24    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     53
2024/25    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     78
2025/26    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     95
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              109
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              135
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              161
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              187
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              215
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              248
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              283
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              319
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              354
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              390
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              425
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              459
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              485
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              518
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2052/53    Olivier van Braker YP23B18              548
2053/54    Olivier van Braker YP23B18              548

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2021/22    Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                  1
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2023/24    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2024/25    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2025/26    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        55
2026/27    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        81
2027/28    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       100
2028/29    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       115
2029/30    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       129
2030/31    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       143
2031/32    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       163
2032/33    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2033/34    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2034/35    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2035/36    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2036/37    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2037/38    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2038/39    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2039/40    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2040/41    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2041/42    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2042/43    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2043/44    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2044/45    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2045/46    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2046/47    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2047/48    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2048/49    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2049/50    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2050/51    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2051/52    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2052/53    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2053/54    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2021/22    Mazen Al-Khatib YP22N14                     1
           Koen Wolters YP22K11                        1
           Tim de Jong YP22E5                          1
           Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                 1
2022/23    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       10
2023/24    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       11
2024/25    Mitchell Boeve YP23L28                     13
2025/26    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      20
2026/27    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      30
2027/28    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      31
2028/29    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      33
2029/30    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      43
2030/31    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      58
2031/32    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      70
2032/33    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      72
2033/34    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      74
2034/35    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2035/36    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2036/37    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2037/38    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2038/39    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2039/40    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2040/41    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2041/42    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2042/43    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2043/44    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  82
2044/45    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2045/46    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2046/47    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2047/48    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2048/49    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2049/50    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2050/51    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2051/52    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2052/53    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2053/54    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 1
2023/24    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 6
2024/25    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                15
2025/26    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                25
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                30
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                35
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                42
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                50
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                58
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                63
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                70
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                84
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                96
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               110
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               118
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               129
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               134
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               148
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2052/53    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2053/54    Olivier van Braker YP23B18               160

Edited by DazRTaylor

Georgia / 2nd league / Kolkheti 1913 Poti / 2021 / Season 1

jr1fVe9.png

Preview

Youth intake :

Qualitatively speaking, it was a poor intake. In fact, I knew for a few months that it would be a poor intake (preview), but I hoped I would get at least one or two good players. Unfortunately, not even the best young player I got is not good enough.

yQ4SSL7.jpg

The final table. First place and a promotion to the first league :

j10yCKr.jpg

Details : results, player stats

Transfers :

JogLhwU.jpg

The squad :

g6EjAmP.jpg

The other squads : Kolkheti 2, Under18

Facilities have been slightly improved (junior coaching has increased from "fairly basic" to "average"). The manager also looks better now, because he has already got the National C license and is studying (day and night, of course) to get also the National B license. From a financial point of view, everything is perfect : the budget for the next season has increased from 950000 / year (last season) to over 1500000 / year. Of course, I can't bring in players, but I can improve the staff and also I can reduce the number of players tempted to go to other clubs.

ZayhlQw.jpg

xerez.png.9cc37186f1fbe9e4a8e8e5b32224b2af.png

Xerez – Season 15 (2035/36)

La Liga What a season! Maybe, with FM22 soon coming out, this will be the pinnacle of my achievement in FM21. After getting promoted, we started in solid mid-table form, and by January it was clear that we weren’t getting relegated. In the end we finished 5th, and had a chance of getting a CL spot until the very last game. I think our thin squad will suffer with the extra European games next year but still, getting Europa qualification is exciting.

spacer.png

Players: We have our first wonderkid in Juan Jose Nunez 12c! I don’t even remember getting a wonderkid in my last few attempts at this challenge, and this definitely looks the part + has dark-green consistency. I moved to play him further upfront due to the lack of good strikers, and he paid off the faith, finishing our top scorer with 14 goals. The reason I pushed him up is that Juan Pedro Maldonado 12e became a very good option in center midfield; it looks like the 10th and 12th intakes really were my golden generation so far. Alonso 10a topped the (outfield) average ratings at 7.1, and the team is pretty solid all round, though there are not too many good prospects developing, and we may regress a bit once Nunez leaves.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Youth intake [preview]: After the improvements in facilities and preview of a golden generation, this was rather disappointing, with only two 5* prospects and not much depth. Chechu Luque 15b looks the best of the lot, though I’m not quite sure where to play him. Maybe it’s time to change my HOYD, ever since I changed to the current one the intakes have been pretty mediocre.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Finances: The money is not as good as in the English league, but the £30m TV money has definitely resolved all our financial worries for now.

Facilities: We improved youth and training facilities twice, and maxed out coaching (recruitment was already maxed), we’re well on our way towards maxing out our youth set-up. Ironically, we're now renting Xerez's old stadium which they sold to the fan-owned phoenix club (Xerez DFC) after their financial troubles - but this is just while our new stadium is being built.

Transfers: No major outs now that we’re suddenly rich

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                   |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   | Segunda B Grupo IV.   |  4   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)             |
2022/23   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  11  |     n/a        |  Miquel 01d (AMC)               |
2023/24   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  5   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)             |
2024/25   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  3   |     n/a        |  Lucas Correa (DC)              | Lost in playoff final
2025/26   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  1   |     n/a        |  Javi Gomez (MC)                | Promotion via playoffs
2026/27   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  6   |     n/a        |  Miquel 01d (AMC)               |
2027/28   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  3   |     n/a        |  Clement Nwachukwu 05a (AMC/ST) |
2028/29   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  1   |     n/a        |  Sebas 01f (AMC/ST)             | Promoted
2029/30   | La Liga 2             |  16  |     n/a        |  Sebas 01f (AMC/ST)             |
2030/31   | La Liga 2             |  8   |     n/a        |  Gregorio Marin 03a (MC)        | Lost in the playoff final
2031/32   | La Liga 2             |  11  |     n/a        |  Alonso 10a (DC)                | 
2032/33   | La Liga 2             |  7   |     n/a        |  Ricardo Masero 10c (AMC/ST)    | 1 point outside of the playoff spots
2033/34   | La Liga 2             |  4   |     n/a        |  Ricardo Masero 10c (AMC/ST)    | Lost in the playoff final
2034/35   | La Liga 2             |  1   |     n/a        |  Alonso 10a (DC)                | Promoted as champions
2035/36   | La Liga               |  5   |     n/a        |  Juan Jose Nunez 12c (AMC)      | Qualified for Europa League

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2022/23   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2023/24   |  Fairly basic |  Adequate         | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2024/25   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2025/26   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Adequate       |  800
2026/27   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Adequate       |  800
2027/28   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2028/29   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2029/30   |  Adequate     |  Excellent        | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2030/31   |  Good         |  Exceptional      | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2031/32   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Average        |  7362
2032/33   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Good           |  7362
2033/34   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Good           |  7362
2034/35   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Good           |  Great          |  7362
2035/36   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | Excellent      |  Superb         |  7362

53 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

I've been doing this challenge since the proper release of the game (I.e. not the beta), apart from about 3 seasons on another challenge. 

And I'm not going to finish. Not even close.

No I am running out of time. Can't see me winning PL and CL in two weeks!

I obviously had the 106 season at Witton. I hadn't got sacked there then hopefully would have finished by now

Edited by Padders

Welcome to the Premier League....................................................................

Think we are in for a long hard season!

Nothing else to be expected with a goal keeper and 3 center backs combined value of £1.5m!!!!

image.png.ba8ae49b02a3841da26a0795c0d56276.png

Off to bed

Season 14 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - We got to the semi finals in both of the cups. In them I used the younger players and some rotational players so I was not too upset to be out. In the League once again we smashed it another League title. I think its fair to say we are now the best team and done Iceland a little bit, although another team from Iceland has just got into the Champions League Group Stage. In Europe we finished the Champions League Group off by getting 6 points from Porto, Lyon and Lazio. This was not enough to get us into the next round. In this years edition we have again managed to qualify for the Group Stages by beating Young Boys and Celtic. 

Finances - We have an incredible amount of money and some good budgets

Transfers - As usual players who are not going to make it and also loans. We did get an extra 1.3 million as our star player we sold last year went to Liverpool for 2.6 million. 

Intatke - A slightly better intake than recent years

Stars

Hylnur Barkarson - The latest of the quality players who have really improved with lots of first team football

Felix Tomasson -A good season from our main striker, he seems to score for fun

Hrannar Snaer Palmason - He remains a player of mine and has done well again this year

VujIEHL.png?1

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season #133 - 2153/54

I think this is the worst season ever in my CM/FM life and I've been playing for 20+ years. Certainly the worst in the FM20 and FM21 in over 500+ seasons! THREE wins all season!

Not sure what else to expect. I don't have a single PL quality player and not one player valued over £1m! What can I do???

I am either very unlucky that not produced any quality (although 3 top class center back left over last few seasons) or just very poor at the game.

20211014131726_1.thumb.jpg.59be50e418c23a9539b2eaac44eaddb0.jpg20211014131729_1.thumb.jpg.06ac94726830764ade0bea974bb98d46.jpg20211014120817_1.thumb.jpg.00b6b9e3a3abec78f258150d652ac797.jpg20211014123559_1.thumb.jpg.fd85a8309880f864e130ca8da9fc87b9.jpg20211014131716_1.thumb.jpg.e82ae4daee50abbecc0f71cfc53b8b46.jpg

image.thumb.png.93b81d6e5c0ea940a1382a1b26bc9f3e.png

So I know I can keep the existing players at the club when I take over, but can I sign them to new contracts as well, or do I need to let them go at the end of their contracts?

Just starting now (but on FM20) so just checking.

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2030/2031 (season 10)

League Table | Competition overview | Finances | Transfers | Affiliates | Facilities | Youth intake | Manager profile | Club Overview

Well, season 10 ended again in a 4th place in the Bundesliga. We are far away from becoming champions, because Dortmund are next level. They win almost all their games in the Bundesliga. But I'm very happy with this 4th place, because that means we qualified for the Champions League again!
Our debut in the CL was a good one. We managed to qualify from our Group. In the 1st Knockout Round we played against Norwich City. At home 1-1, and away 2-2, so we won on awaygoals!
In the Quarter Final we draw Inter Milan, but they were too good. We lost both matches with 3-0, so our adventure ended here. But a Qtr Final in our first CL season is very good!
Guido Riedeberger 26o, our GK, had the highest avr Rating this season, 7.11. Our topscorer this season was Christoph Lensch 28b, with a total of 17 goals and 8 assists. Radosław Kościelniak 30b made his debut this season, scoring 3 goals in 7 matches.
We also got some more foreign affiliates, the list is growing and growing. And we also got Karlsruhe(2. Bundesliga) as an affiliate to send some players on loan.
Q8wLPp7.pngDRcJo78.png

Youth intake
Another Golden Generation intake, with some nice talents!
J7RGP6L.png
eJX0ZuB.png
3CfDcje.pngCzlYuR8.png1uvfZKk.pngGcTbgoy.pngWZ2S6bi.pngmUzmngR.png

I'm not sure if I can complete the challenge. With FM22 around the corner, I can probably play 1 or 2 more seasons with Viktoria Berlin. That won't be enough to win the CL I guess. But still, it    was a great save. Germany is a fantastic country for youth only challenges and I can recommend it to anyone who never tried Germany before.

lhnEXns.png

Torslanda_IK_logo2_200.png.155c6cb1ee9fd1315940da574178e3f6.png

Torslanda Idrottsklubb - Sweden - ETTAN Fotboll DIV1 Södra (Tier3) - 2021: season 2 review

Intro

- League  - Squad  - Finance - Transfers* - 

*I forgot to make screenshot about this but only few player left for free, I will make up for it.

League
Not so exciting than last season. We were safe from relegation and from promotion as well through the whole year. We had some promising results against higher rated teams so with a little bit improvement we can gain promotion as far as I see. We scored the most goals and almost we conceded the most... We need to improve our defense. We throwed away ten points when we led with two goals and only finished with draw in the end. So many match ended with 3-3. Tried tinker with the tactics that resulted a winless July... so I continued with our 4-2-3-1 Wide positive tactic. If somebody has a good defensive tactics and willing to share I would be more than happy to learn from it as it seems I lack in that field.

Youth intake

748251659_Youthintake.thumb.png.55daf24336b4ad6abfc8ecd62337f71d.png

Not sure what to think. There is no single player that I think will be first team member within one or two years, nonetheless I will bring up the better looking youths to the first squad after one season spent in U19 squad. Peter Hjelm looked good at first but his defensive attributions vary between 1-3... better AMR than FB :(. Almost everybody get signed now. From the next year I will only sign the really promising players. Started looking to a better HoYD cause the amount of unambitious player is horrendous but there was no better candidate so I have to stick with the current one. Two highlighted payer:

Rosvall.thumb.png.b9abf462fd5da12fcfff5766876149a5.png

At least he is either footed and fairly professional. Not that I desperately need players to the front but I have to take what I get...

Saglam.thumb.png.77c78e4b998165a4d028a8835f940052.png

An OK left footed DC. He goes to the first team as backup DCL. Unfortunately his personality and media handling rather mediocre. Hopefully he will still improve as I really need good defenders.

Other
We had 31k € loss for the year inspite of I keep our wage cost under control. By end of the season I convinced the board to upgrade our junior coaching to adequate level and our youth recruitment to fairly basic. I think they get tired that I continuously asked them about the upgrades through the whole season. We should improve our reputation and finance as I do not see that the board will grant further upgrades. Also gained some coach badge.

Some of our youth already contributed to the season. Edelvik was our starter DC played decently and Rudin also played on some games in the second half of the season, scored on his debut, he will be the starter ST next year. For the next season four additional youth will join to the first squad:

Saglam (age:16) back up DC - if he improve well and convince me than he will be Edelviks' partner instead of Edge
Henrysson (18) backup DC - regen that was there before I joined
Ahgren (18) backup AMR(C) - also a regen that was there before I joined
Öhman (17) backup GK

Our aim for the next season will be to challenge for promotion despite of the board require only to fight bravely against the relegation... I do not share their pessimistic view. 

Summary

SummaryTable.png.6ddf19f1c180e8b8311afa42dff42049.png