The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

11 hours ago, Caning the Days said:

Apologies in advance for the cynicism as, my next point aside I really like the idea of this, but is that leader board inhabited by honestly genuine non re-loaders? I mean ever?

I am an experienced player, maybe not the best, but I have played for over 20 years and always do a rags to riches save so think I am relatively experienced in this type of challenge. Last year I set myself the challenge of getting Wrexham as high as I could by only signing Welsh players or using my youth squad. I found it much easier than I thought initially, getting up to the Championship in 6 years. But then hit a ceiling as my best players or prospects were picked off.

If I couldn't sign a replacement but had to rely purely on my youth team I would have sunk pretty quickly. After 4/5 top half finishes in the Championship the board were right on my back as I slipped into the bottom half. I imagine if you had the best youth academy in the country it would be very hard to replace the amount of players you would naturally lose to build a squad with enough quality and depth to win both the PL and CL.

Maybe people aren't save re-loading for games, but not even when a player gets approached or wants to leave and you wish you'd negotiated a new contract earlier? Or the board give you an ultimatum on results? I don't know, maybe I am being unfair, but I would expect the lack of patience boards have would prevent the lengthy build you would need to do to really save up the warchest you might need to protect against poachers.

I don't mind the attempt at all but it just seems too difficult to ever be achieved in the relatively short timeframes claimed without a tiny bit of interference. I will happily believe the first person to set me straight though as who am I to be some sort of arbiter. The game is just you and your conscience after all...

NB: I am really enjoying some of the stories on this tab though. Much more serious depth paid to development etc :applause:

Check my effort on FM20, took 150 years to win PL and a further 100 years to win Champions League

Edited by Padders

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Yes, everyone cheats at this.  All of us.  That is how @Padderscompleted it after 260 years.  Rather than finish it in, say, 30 years, he thought he would fool us all by playing the long game.

It is also why I have never completed it.  Why I got relegated from my only appearance in the Premier League with only nineteen points last season.

:D

WOW!

Been very busy on here today

Black Friday busiest day of the year for me and just read 3 pages on posts on the thread!

Still going  on new attempt with Witton

Into 4th season and first time I've had a new player over 3 stars ability in 30+ years

20201127202537_1.thumb.jpg.bc822331ac70f0d7c13df1afe9c58ec5.jpg

2 minutes ago, hubwub said:

@PaddersThe most I've seen in my time playing this game is 3 stars on a player. What are the stats on Ciaran Catley?

just closed game down for night, will boot back up now

Was screenshot from few hours ago (taken me nearly an hour to read all the posts on here from today..........................)

Edited by Padders

Here you go

Not started bad, 3 assists in 7 games

Don't like playing them so much at that age (just over 16 yrs old) but he's my 2nd best player

When I get a player like this, makes me want to try so hard not to get sacked and relegated out of league/game

Going to sleep on it...............................

20201127223148_1.thumb.jpg.f93820bb1456b3b9ff33bd23f107722b.jpg

5 hours ago, officiallydeej said:

7 games in, I think I need to change our approach away from home..

2117306347_Screenshot2020-11-27at17_11_50.png.87644fb38bd99ba558f9af7b2517de35.png

I had the same thing in my first seasons, and notice it quite a bit. It did improve when I set my high line a bit further back and my general player quality improved. I honestly think my back line was also lacking too much pace for my playing style away from home. Good luck!

Also, if any of you are having the problem where giving individual team talks to every player during pre-match or half time break resets the morale status to composed, try to select Individual, then select every player and then give the individual team talk. This seems to be the workaround until SI fix it.

I've finally gotten to the Youth Intake in my first season.

1784780471_YouthCandidates.png.4e6fca4bfc90181bd0d0e4b0f7b112fc.png

The intake feels very strong, with a handful of the players being good enough for me to give first team football to already, though I am very excited about the two players at the top of the list.

492805597_MicheleMazza.png.022d3f6c242d9f3e50604bde7808db38.png

Michele Lanari feels like a player that I can build a team around if given the chance. He needs some work on his physical and technical side of his game, but his player traits of "Plays One-Twos" and Looking to Pass Rather than Attempting To Shot" give me hope that this guy could be a really good playmaker.

788326195_NicolaLanari.png.e43553bffb37829fbe2909580bb81088.png

As for my right-back. He's already as good as my current starting right-back, meaning that this guy is likely to be thrown into the first team once we have secured our place in the Lega Girone Pro B next season to give him first team experience. I will need to give him some mentoring to deal with his "Low Determination" personality, but other than that, I'm excited by his potential talent.

nuneaton-borough-badge | Chorley FC

Nuneaton Borough 2022/23 Season review

Competitions

Vanarama National League South - League table

FA Cup - lost in 2nd qualifying round

FA Trophy - lost in 3rd qualifying round

It turns out we could afford to be a tiny amount worse this season and still get away with it! 

This season was filled with inconsistency and an inability to utilise the best players in the squad. We had a few bouts of good form dotted in between the terrible. 

We hovered between 15-18th spot, throughout the year. The saving grace was just how spectacularly bad the bottom four were. I shouldn't pick on Biggleswade, but they conceded an amazing 152 goals in their 46 games. Even we put 10 past them, over the two fixtures. 

After 39 games we had reached 44 points and looked safe. We then proceeded to lose the final 7 games in a row. Luckily, there was no great threat from the bottom four and we were confirmed safe with a couple of games to go. 

image.png.0957bf4aabc401b1f694722f7931d73c.png

Playing squad

Another season with plenty of rotation, but this time it was with a focus on next year. At the end of the season I released a total of 17 players, 4-5 of these were the ex-first team from season one, who were starting to fade in terms of ability and start moaning. 

This purge is hopefully a catalyst for a great season to come. My youth intake below gives me a couple of new angles to work with and I have to believe we can be more competitive. 

Youth team

If I ignore the horrible selection of personalities and focus on the positive, these two below could change our fortunes. Foulkes is a playmaker with great technical ability for this level and with 199 cm target man Richie Ransome joining our attack, all of a sudden we may have a plan. 

The first XI is now made up of 60% youth prospects, with only 4-5 of the very best of the original squad left. 

Jonathan Foulkes (24b)

Richie Ransome (24c)

Finances, Facilities and Transfers

Another season of uneventful stability in terms of our financial performance. I am. Planning a preseason with some more lucrative fixtures to to try and boost this a little. Nothing else to report, the facilities remain unchanged. 

Looking forward to starting this out in Brazil later today.

Does anybody have a definitive list of all the ratings/hidden ratings that each personality has? I thought I had a list but after reading through the last few pages it appears that my list isn't correct.

Vikeologist's Folkestone Start of Challenge Report

See the source image

Took a bit of reloading, but eventually the team I wanted, Folkestone, emerged.

20201127083307_1.thumb.jpg.087f0de30f3d0dbf2c376bf7a962c7ef.jpg

I expect(ed) this to be an exercise in futility. I achieved the challenge with Palermo, but that was after a lot of failures with almost equally low hanging fruit clubs.

I fancy trying this in a probably impossible scenario. I don’t think Folkestone are ever going to have the number of players or financial situation to survive in this challenge.

Obviously there’s always the possibility of a tycoon takeover or a fluky cup run, but actually both of those would kind of ruin the save for me.

We actually had a board takeover right at the start of the game, but it’s safe to say it’s not a tycoon. More a fans’ consortium, I think.

I wasn’t sure I’d ever even post about it, because I expected everything to be belly-up from the start, but it seems I may have a season at least.

Best not to have too massive a report at the end.

As I’ve posted about already, the main problem is going to be players.

I foolishly lost one player whose contract was running out. He was earning £150 a week and was rubbish. I assumed he would stick around on a non-contract basis, but I was wrong.

This screenshot is from near the start of the season,

20201128073705_1.thumb.jpg.d60501b1468605136a417858a0002f6a.jpg

and as you can see with a few injuries, including our only promising young player Charlie Blanks out for a few months, the goalies are going to get a fair amount of sub action as outfield players. You can also see that not everyone is playing in their natural position. Less than half in fact.

I have signed a HoYD who is a Model Professional. That may be his only redeeming grace.

20201128081903_1.thumb.jpg.dfc5b967af490c5c7312e19ee1073ca7.jpg

The season has started, and I’ve actually won our first 2 matches. I believe our opponents were relegation rivals, but it does mean that if we can survive financially, this might be viable.

6 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

And as far as his training stats go, he has nobody to train. He sits all day alone in our Youth facility, which is a portaloo.

Last season, I had employed a reserves manager while not having a reserve team at all. Same with have a U23s Manager and U19s Manager (had U19s but it was only 7 players.)

I have staff members that are just collecting money but not doing anything. This year my U19s Manager might be able to field a squad that isn't a mix of players / grey players.

7 minutes ago, hubwub said:

Last season, I had employed a reserves manager while not having a reserve team at all. Same with have a U23s Manager and U19s Manager (had U19s but it was only 7 players.)

I have staff members that are just collecting money but not doing anything. This year my U19s Manager might be able to field a squad that isn't a mix of players / grey players.

Last time I had loads of scouts, chosen just for their personalities. Not going down that route this time, for financial and quality available reasons.

t's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... part 1!
1423596847_Skrmbillede2020-11-28kl_09_52_49.thumb.png.594513d3d736d72fb41eedbae8acd79f.png
Part 2

986900710_Skrmbillede2020-11-28kl_09_53_06.thumb.png.634d4f1f1b2dc5d022cf0ef194a660db.png

Just got up to went through the first months of the year to get my YT for the first time, before i'm going to football with my u13 team IRL. 
And booooy, am i happy i did that?
It's funny, i never used to get players from so many different places, i'm hoping that many of them will stay at the club for a few seasons.

Now i'm going out the door, but i'll see you and my In-game boys later :D

10 hours ago, Crayam99x said:

I had the same thing in my first seasons, and notice it quite a bit. It did improve when I set my high line a bit further back and my general player quality improved. I honestly think my back line was also lacking too much pace for my playing style away from home. Good luck!

Also, if any of you are having the problem where giving individual team talks to every player during pre-match or half time break resets the morale status to composed, try to select Individual, then select every player and then give the individual team talk. This seems to be the workaround until SI fix it.

I tried experimenting with changing mentality away from home and although I did briefly start pinching results it seemed to affect my home form even though I stayed with my original mentality for the home games. In the end I decided that at least for the first couple of seasons where the top 2 or 3 teams are a little bit out of reach and there doesn't seem to be a risk of me getting relegated that rock and roll attacking football is far more entertaining for me to watch for the time being :lol:

I am having that issue with the team-talks but I hadn't realised that was the cause, thank you for pointing that out!

Edited by officiallydeej

4th and final try for me.

I found in the bin the hoiliday save of Virton, so I try that again.

292.png.4c891fb1b5daa772f7e684e39580c77a.png

Royal Excelsior Virton - Season 2022/23

Half Season Update

https://i.gyazo.com/0095193039c25d2065bc30bcbd443cdf.png

https://i.gyazo.com/ecbfa0ade224bb34123f38066054c801.png

https://i.gyazo.com/21917c58acbfa4f126f1428e0d41328b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/fdd0819cf822d9a39659ac0a03424821.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6d377aef11dd9e5f2d2a796b1391f3f4.png

https://i.gyazo.com/98160e9a865ac0ab09e6c5d7a0a61f3c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6b4752ca5829599ff72471df3b294246.png

https://i.gyazo.com/f769201a5e1ef7e77540b8e6035354b2.png

Virton got a investor in Flavio Becca, so money will be not a problem.

Just if he wants to wait.

https://i.gyazo.com/00f448e7c0452ccf69dffef119c09e60.png

Here are the first youth players, which where there when I took over.

https://i.gyazo.com/73d3deac21a878e4283ee502bd63b401.png

Edited by Cheez3y

9paHMvC.png

"Now, Mr Pugh, I understand the vision, but, with all due respect, it's kind of hard to develop in over 1 year without getting any money. I haven't bought a player since I came along, and I've asked several times to improve it, but you have refused. I'm not quite sure what you are asking of me?"

They still rate me a "B", but I don't know how the expect it to happen so fast...

Edited by XaW

1 hour ago, officiallydeej said:

I tried experimenting with changing mentality away from home and although I did briefly start pinching results it seemed to affect my home form even though I stayed with my original mentality for the home games. In the end I decided that at least for the first couple of seasons where the top 2 or 3 teams are a little bit out of reach and there doesn't seem to be a risk of me getting relegated that rock and roll attacking football is far more entertaining for me to watch for the time being :lol:

I am having that issue with the team-talks but I hadn't realised that was the cause, thank you for pointing that out!

I miss the "Show some passion" shout.  Anyone knows what effect "berate" has?

255px-Stourbridge_F.C._logo.png

Stourbridge Season 21/22 Review

Well we did it, we stayed hit my predicted position of 20th! I will say this is one of the hardest things I've done on football manager. Things looked so good at the start of the season but as the season wore on, our squad depth showed and our lack of a plan B due to players really showed. We had a tendency to either throw away 2-3 goals leads or miraculously come back from 2-3 goal deficits so it was a real mixed bag. Here's how the table finished

The clubs financial situation is a disaster too. They keep losing money and won't allow me to improve youth level / junior coaching so not really sure where to go unless we miraculously win promotion one year. So we are still at poor / poor. No idea what to do on the finances front, I'm not spending much on wages so really stumped on this.

Now for the fun bit i guess, the youth intake!. I'm an idiot and forgot to take screenshots of the players at the time. But there fairly alright. We have a target man in Traynor, and midfielder with a professional personality in MacLennan. No real stand out defenders which is frustrating as we are really weak in that area. We also got a decent inside forward and poacher in the strikers department.

I have actually raced ahead and done another season (as i'm enjoying this so much) so what ill do is post the top players a year later. At this moment in time i wanted to push on as i felt that the amount of draws we had we could of won at least 40% more of them with some defensive solidity. So my plan was to build on this and push up the table. However I think I got a bit ahead of myself...

Transfers Next Seasons Odds Fixtures 1 Fixtures 2 Fixtures 3 Fixtures 4

Edited by Steveh171

AS RODOS - 2021-22 Season Review

5573.png.d24eaf391133a525ef890ef03c7556f1.png

1509620620_Screenshot2020-11-28at11_00_43.thumb.png.f5309fcbf4174da63dfa20be2c07c205.png

We considerably exceeded our pre season prediction of 13th to finish a very respectable 4th in our first season. Larisa were relegated from the Super League last season and were head and shoulders above everyone else, but we were right in the thick of the playoff picture until 3 or 4 games before the end of the season. Interestingly Niki Volou were also promoted with us from the unplayable leagues last season and neither of the relegated sides came up either so the gap between the league below may not be too big. Food for thought for next season. We scored the most goals in the division (64) even outscoring Larisa but only bottom club Diagoras conceded less that us, making it clear where we need to improve going forward. A positive of this league is there is only 26 games, meaning although I have a paper thin squad I can often get by with minimal rotation, if any at all.

713856867_Screenshot2020-11-28at11_02_36.thumb.png.c818747fef4a3dad80ad1dc6f91881de.png

This was played before the start of the league season where I was still figuring out my best 11. We actually had 30 shots to their 2 but came up against a formidable goalkeeper on the day and ended up losing on penalties. Will have a better go at this next season hopefully.

1227448976_Screenshot2020-11-28at11_13_53.thumb.png.f147ce48331cba5ded479ed6e6d86a74.png

Alexandros Arnarellis - Federico Boasso

We have ageing players in key positions which is a concern. Our main striker retired after picking up an injury in January and my other 2 remaining senior strikers Arnarellis and Giondis are also the wrong side of 30. My goal for the next few seasons is to try and manage the inevitable dip in performance as I try and integrate some of the players from the first intake into the first team.

585393851_Screenshot2020-11-28at09_52_35.thumb.png.9795fa5a052078826c643310688bd48e.png

There isn't a lot here to be honest, Nikitaras being the clear pick of the bunch. I've already got him training with the first team and although he can't play in competitive games until next season he did score 3 minutes into his debut friendly I'd put in the calendar.

Finances - Transfers

Next Season

More of the same, ideally. My older players will be another year older and another year slower and at the moment I only have one young lad who looks anywhere near ready to offer anything in a fully professional league. We recorded a loss of £400k this season and there doesn't seem to be a way to stem that short of selling a player for the best possible price when the opportunity arises and hoping to fall lucky on a sell on clause. There is decent money in the cup so I'm annoyed I got knocked out so early, will definitely be having a better go at it next season.

Brickfield Rangers FC | Buckley Town Football Club

Season 2023/24 - JD Cymru Premier

6FPNTd6.png

Things looked really ropey at times there, and at around the half way mark, I was sure I'd be relegated. However, after the split (and when we got the youth intake), we did much better and actually finished on top of the lower branch. This was a really fun season, even if we struggled. I'm really surprised that TNS did as poor as they did, finishing in 5th as the only professional side is very poor! I hope we can keep improving next season, and I still only want to stay up. The board are unhappy I haven't made us into the best youth developers yet, but luckily they have simply moved it to a few years in the future. Still, I'm not sure how they can expect it at the same time as they want the financials to improve...

ZHAdRKc.png

Transfers | Youth Preview | Youth Intake

0OpBO5h.png

Kind of hard to know what to expect of the intake with that kind of preview, but the intake was good again. Still, we are getting loads of 5 star potentials, but very low ability, so I think I need to make money and get improvements done.

Key players: Eddie ColbertEwan Goodliffe 22aDavid Williams 22g

3qKGjEE.png

255px-Stourbridge_F.C._logo.png

22/23 Season Review

Well as I said above I raced ahead and did another season as i've been really enjoying this. When i say enjoying, I think its probably the wrong use of the word, as its one of those going on a long run type "enjoyment", you just feel like you need to do it to reach the end goal. But alas, how on earth did we get on? Well this season was a shock to the system. We spent most of it in the relegation zones. I hold my hands up on this front as i think i tinkered too much with our tactical approach throughout the season trying to find that "silver bullet" that would propel us to mid table. In fact all i needed to was keep our existing tactic as as much i may not like it, it does grind out results. We ended up finishing 19th on the last day!  

Never did i think i would be trying to recreate the same boring defensive football i have to endure in real life (i'm a Birmingham city fan). Karanka would of loved watching my side, if my side had one key thing. They can actually defend. I think the great thing about this challenge is i am having to try this style of football out. Even if every game is an assault on my goal. I tried to move our defensive line up a notch or too but any striker with over 7 pace is like jamie vardy against my backline so alas its the sitback longball game for us. Here's a snippet of the table, as i can't remember how to view the normal one

Facilities are still poor / poor with me having a blazing row with the board every time i can request it. Finance are awful too, with us no 110k in the red and no way for me to drum up funds. Not sure how long i'll last with this team to be honest at this rate. Here are my transfer to prove i did no shady business

The youth intake! Well i've done well. However i think i may have a bug, in the fact that i didn't realise my old HOYD was on a month to month contract so it looks like the U18s manager shaped them. No standout personalities here. 

Conan Holland 23A - Seems like a potential young winger for us. Has a good workrate, and can actually take a free kick. Something my team has lacked. Shame about this determination. He goes straight into my first team.

George Craig 23B - Yikes, the pace and jumping on this guy are insane! Shame about everything else. Need to figure out the best way to use this guy as i think even with him being a pocket rocket he will be lethal on the counter.

Kyle Wood 23D - A playmaker, really nice player, not sure how hes going to fit into the current tactic, may try and retrain him the play ML so he can be a wideplaymaker, inverted winger type player but lets see.

Now, as promised these are the best players from last year and how they look a year on from the 22 Intake.

Steve Fox 22A - Inside forwardy type player, not really sure what hes good at this level, i'll see where he goes but i keep giving him minutes to see how he can develop. Could potentially lead the line for us in the future

Glen Traynor 22D - Target men lead the line for us with Peniket upfront, had a good first season, shame hes not faster but his finishing made up for it. Need to improve his personality so he can realise his potential

Connor MacLennan 22B - The player i have highest hopes for, good personality and good all rounder. Blooded him quite a lot this year which has pleased me. This year i expect him to really push on and sideline the other centre mid.

Dan Rosegreen 22C - High hopes for him going into next season, i played him in the 2nd striker in my last game to keep us up and he was extremely good, the 10 acceleration combined with his finishing was fantastic. I'm hoping this year he can be our clinical player on the break whilst the others improve.

So next season what;s for us? Well for the time I feel like i have options off the bench. However with no new defenders coming through I can't push us further up the pitch so anything above 20th will be fantastic.

Edited by Steveh171

Youth Intake

https://i.gyazo.com/ab13ba8d02524d46baddaa83daeac55e.png

WOW!

I didnt expect that in the first season.

This one cheers me up after this struggle at the moment.

We got so many central player so I can finally drop wingers next season!

https://i.gyazo.com/fb97efc95ae7dd35dea1bef37d22ed19.png

El Hadaoui looks like the best one.

Only his Determination blows, but we can might fix that.

Also I will keep track of the nations they will come through the intake.

Due to the geographical placement of Virton I expect at some point some French and Luxembourg players.

But I take a Vietnamese!

https://i.gyazo.com/2c7e4444704a33f17e610d3e0520f24c.png

image.png.8d400bc0ea4effac8614264c514f356a.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2021/22 Season Review

With our first full season in charge completed, I knew that the challenges we had going into this league campaign would a difficult one, being in our first season and the club while having some really talented young players, were probably not good enough to get us to where we would need to be if we wanted to challenge for the promotion play-offs at the end of the season. It was difficult, but not enough that I found myself running out of hope.

337568726_FinalLeagueTableMini.png.31be51ae07f6dfd9c03c6759459de842.png

With that being said though, we ended up finishing in 14th place, we managed to practically secure our place in the league with a win over Teramo with what was the flukiest goal I have ever seen, but not one I can complain too much about. While we weren't great at scoring goals, we did have a player who scored 12 goals in the league, which given that we only scored 33 goals was more than a third of our overall goal total. We struggled to find a formation that worked for our purposes and to help us get the goals we were needing to get for a long time.

1910530357_FinalFormationMini.png.7b76a678c115995bc5c83a95262194d0.png

In an attempt to fix our goal scoring problem I changed a tactic that I had been using in order to fix what I felt was my inside forwards being taken out of the game. I moved the inside forwards to the inside and further up the pitch as strikers, one as an Deep-Lying-Forward and the other as a Tactic Man, playing along side of a Poacher with the idea that they would draw defenders to them or be deeper so when the ball would be headed away by a defender they could take advantage of the loose ball. It seems to have worked for us strangely enough, because since we changed to this sort of formation, we've scored 14 goals in 10 matches, yes we've conceded 13 goals in that time, but given that we had only scored 19 goals in the 28 matches beforehand, it's a huge difference. All we need to do now is hope that this formation can push us further up the table and that this season, while difficult, isn't a sign of things to come for more struggles ahead.

Already bored of my Beta save so decided to finally give this a proper try. I had a bit of a go a few years ago with Dulwich Hamlet, but got upset when I was forced to sell my PL potential youth player for less than £1m after only a handful of games. Plus I never properly got in to it as I kept the in game editor on. This time though I feel the challenge will be a refreshing change to my normal saves.

UfbR2r8.png

Going with South Shields despite them seeming to be a popular choice this year. Originally wanted to be Tamworth as they were the closest thing to a local team, but I didn't load the Central Leagues properly so they had no players :( But having spent 4 years living in Newcastle, I feel an affinity with the teams in that area and even better they play in Claret and Blue!

Manager Profile

Club Vision

Club Facilities

I've had a bit of early luck with this save as South Shields seem to have gotten a decent player come through for them in the first season, I'm excited to see if I can make him into a good player for this level at least. And having played on this season a bit, his potential rating has gone up to 3.5/4.5 stars, so even better than the initial reports from when I took over.

Tunde Nwachukwu

And whilst I can't sign players, I have added some star power to my backroom staff

Darren Fletcher

Peter Crouch

And finally, as I mentioned I've played through the season a bit, mainly to make sure I was enjoying the save before signing up, but I've gotten far enough to get my Youth Intake preview and it looks very good, which was more incentive to continue this challenge!

4 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

4th and final try for me.

I found in the bin the hoiliday save of Virton, so I try that again.

Half Season Update

https://i.gyazo.com/0095193039c25d2065bc30bcbd443cdf.png

https://i.gyazo.com/ecbfa0ade224bb34123f38066054c801.png

https://i.gyazo.com/21917c58acbfa4f126f1428e0d41328b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/fdd0819cf822d9a39659ac0a03424821.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6d377aef11dd9e5f2d2a796b1391f3f4.png

https://i.gyazo.com/98160e9a865ac0ab09e6c5d7a0a61f3c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6b4752ca5829599ff72471df3b294246.png

https://i.gyazo.com/f769201a5e1ef7e77540b8e6035354b2.png

Virton got a investor in Flavio Becca, so money will be not a problem.

Just if he wants to wait.

https://i.gyazo.com/00f448e7c0452ccf69dffef119c09e60.png

Here are the first youth players, which where there when I took over.

https://i.gyazo.com/73d3deac21a878e4283ee502bd63b401.png

wow a lot of money ? i had a balance of - 650k after one season at Berchem Sport :( 

Badge.jpg.bd8ea911aa41212c8840f1b0406be97a.jpg

SEASON 12 - 2033 - ICELANDIC PREMIER DIVISION

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES -  PLAYER STATS  -  TEAM STATS  -  COMPETITION REVIEW  

MANAGER PROFILE -  CHARACTERISTICS  -  ATTRIBUTES 

CLUB PROFILE  -  GENERAL  -  FACILITIES  -  HONOURS  -  FINANCES  -  TRANSFERS 

LEAGUE CUP

Good group stage again. Beaten in the semi-final 1-0 by Grindavik.

LEAGUE

5th place finish, missing out on Europe on goaldifference. Had big hopes for this season. Unbeaten in first 10, although 7 frustraing draws!!

ICELANDIC CUP

Beaten in the quarter-final by Valur, who are starting to take over everything. Difficult to stop them!!

ICELANDIC CUP

Beaten by AGF of Denmark in the third qualifying round.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Another great intake. Need some of these players to start stepping up though!!

1487990602_SeasonInfo1.PNG.7c01be811fe1747b514ba2821246b851.PNG1919415474_SeasonInfo2.PNG.50716e213d72e699d8050022c9a9ae91.PNG

2 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

https://i.gyazo.com/9291e45162d6b32764cc3d3ed54d7f59.png

https://i.gyazo.com/7bb66113bf8f272118cf00cadf1d400e.png

https://i.gyazo.com/bd4c781668a6e6ef259ad467a62181c3.png

I pretty happy even we missed the playoffs by 2 points.

https://i.gyazo.com/66f30900f1679dfdeff17cf6d169943c.png

Nice, so I can give out some fulltime contracts.

https://i.gyazo.com/a294b481b022646f339f8cbd49fc80ed.png

https://i.gyazo.com/18c81b40e3dfbe1530ed14e3d08ee33c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/9482adcb5793a22b7d08ecb68b1c8ecd.png

https://i.gyazo.com/29199c0deccab1ed0191b53fd9c2059b.png

That sponsorship money.............I'm envious :)

3 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

wow a lot of money ? i had a balance of - 650k after one season at Berchem Sport :( 

I didnt know it when I took Virton for this challenge.

Virton got Flavio Becca as sponsor.

Becca is real estate investor and owner of F91 Dudelange.

For the next season I got a transfer budget of 4 million in the 3rd tier.

1 minute ago, Cheez3y said:

So just basicly to "improve" the youth intakes.

Yeah, that's fine as long as you don't bring in any players. The transfers should be 0. If your club poaches others (non generated newgens), then those are fine.

Junior Player Poaching

It is possible for Juniors to be poached from another club's youth system. This will most commonly occur from smaller reputation club > larger reputation club.
When this occurs a inbox item is received, offering a few details (similar to that of the Youth Intake Preview) on the player that has been poached. Poached players will appear in the next appropriate youth intake.

Hi All

I have a question, so I have 2 of my youth intake players who are fairly professional, and the best Senior member personality I have is Fairly Determined, yes its that bad!  As I understand it, Fairly Professional is a better personality than Fairly Determined.  So what should I do?  Should I completely pull them out of Mentoring?