• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbarnia Kraków - Profil klubu | Transfermarkt
Garbarnia Kraków - 2027/28

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers

From season to season we geting worst place. We are still poor but stable I think. Routed few tactic but nothing helps. Decided to back to tactic from first 3 seasons in winter break. No upgreats this season again and we are poor coz of loans. New chairman put in some money to save finances. I decided too as well to sell some players that were ruin atmosphere in team. Bigest lose without any extra money in the future is Laskoś 04a. I wish I could keep him but impossible. One player who was ruining it as well turned on and we were able to save the season.

Fun fact. My home town Sandecja Nowy Sącz won the Polish Cup vs Arka Gdynia which is not top tier team in Poland either but playing in Ekstraklasa!image.thumb.png.b628016f53b440eac08c18d7e85f8247.png
And then they got relegated from Fortuna 1 Liga at 16th place with 3 point lose to 15th?! First time I will see that non playable league team will play in Europe LOL.

Edited by Sn00gle

spacer.png

Need a little advice, what would you do with this one? He's tagged as a promising youngster, but I don't think that his tackling and marking will progress enough to get to the first team (my starting CB now have about 9-12 in each). If I retrain him as a CM, I doubt what role will fit best, having in mind that I usually play with a DLP (S) and a Mz or BBM.

Any help?

23 minutes ago, ANGL said:

spacer.png

Need a little advice, what would you do with this one? He's tagged as a promising youngster, but I don't think that his tackling and marking will progress enough to get to the first team (my starting CB now have about 9-12 in each). If I retrain him as a CM, I doubt what role will fit best, having in mind that I usually play with a DLP (S) and a Mz or BBM.

Any help?

My first thought was BBM. He is too short to be a centre back, also that tackling... So I'm thinking midfielder, so either BBM or BWM (even with low tackling). So my final though was BWM to take advantage of those mentals and let him hound around and hassle the opposition.

io7YRbf.png  

Teie IF - Youth intake 2034

Back to golden generations now, so I hope for more than the last few ones.

vGLDfSo.png

Well now! This is an intake! After a few poor years, this is most welcome! Lots of great talents here.

cjfVL71.png

9RWaN8N.png

Versatile and very promising, not sure what position, but I'm thinking winger for now.

Statistics:

Spoiler

No new nations, but a few new cities and a few more dual nationalities.

NmnEhio.png

NLHCzPE.png

bysmdNQ.png

@XaWreinum looks legit option for attacking full back or a winger, very promising for 15. I love reading your oosts with the stats on nationalities. Do you register every regen on this or just the ones you sign? 

@Padderswell done in bouncing back, the quality in that team man you deserve to be a premiership club! Hope u can keep gumbs happy! And batesons record we all just expect 40 goals a season from him now, how have you held onto him all these years! Is he capped? 

@vikeologistpity about the late slump, sickener, i hope u can bounce back!

Edited by aldojags

2 minutes ago, aldojags said:

@XaWreinum looks legit option for attacking full back or a winger, very promising for 15. I love reading your oosts with the stats on nationalities. Do you register every regen on this or just the ones you sign? 

I register everyone for the nationality aspect, but I only record details for those who play games for me:

image.png.302dc0b40e4ae3d4273a2880dac8c04e.png

I do keep every other player on my shortlist and have my scout follow them all and keep fresh scout reports so I can see what they are up to. And I really hope some of them will stay as staff when they retire so I can sign them then! :D

1 hour ago, XaW said:

I register everyone for the nationality aspect, but I only record details for those who play games for me:

I do keep every other player on my shortlist and have my scout follow them all and keep fresh scout reports so I can see what they are up to. And I really hope some of them will stay as staff when they retire so I can sign them then! :D

I like that.  And now I add another sheet to my "team almanac"  :lol:

Just now, keeper#1 said:

I like that.  And now I add another sheet to my "team almanac"  :lol:

Haha, I have a few different ones I update each season when I do the season review here. I think I'll add another map if (when?) I start to play in Europe to mark what countries I've visited. I just like maps and spreadsheets! :D

IJsselmeervogels - Wikipedia

Start | S1 (2024/2025) | S2 (2025/2026) | S3 (2025/2026) S4 (2026/2027) S5 (2027/2028) | S6 (2028/2029)

'IJsselmeervogels confirm best-ever Keuken Kampioen Divisie finish.' Yes lads, this is what we've all been waiting for. After finishing 19th for 5 years in a row, we managed to end 18th in our 6th season. Youth players are getting good and with another good youth intake we're ready to become a mid table side in the near future.

Stats:

Position: 18th (Keuken Kampioen Divisie)

Cup: Knocked out in 2nd round by Roda JC

Player of the year: Stef Brummel (7.01 average rating)

Topscorer: Shorano Netteb (12 goals)

Most assists: Philippe van Arnhem (5 assists)

Other links:

Transfers

Squad

League table

Youth intake

1 hour ago, XaW said:

love this, i have a lot of this.. but no team or save.

was looking into Malta and have to pick the team that finished last in the third tier.. i'm a little bit afraid about the quality of the players and league.

The database looks great with all the kits etc.

Edited by OlivierL

4 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

So @Paddersgets a WWE superstar as a footballer (Mick Foley) and @XaWgets a tennis superstar (Andrew Murray) who got bored with hitting a ball with a racquet and wants to have a go with his foot.

Thought Murray was quicker than this, but good technique!

gthQkZP.png

18 hours ago, keeper#1 said:

We aren't going to be there next season and the massive losses we getting to me.

I get really irritable after just a handful of defeats in FM and snap at the family, so always try to find a save where I can rise to the top domestically asap, so as to save me (and them) the pain :)

I hope you enjoy your new save.

Edited by JAwtunes

12 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

So @Paddersgets a WWE superstar as a footballer (Mick Foley) and @XaWgets a tennis superstar (Andrew Murray) who got bored with hitting a ball with a racquet and wants to have a go with his foot.

You spotted him! I was going to mention the WWE link if he turned out any good.

He's an average backup player at the moment 

20210121090430_1.thumb.jpg.49ab01a7a99a309b29958d28ae077be2.jpg

14 hours ago, aldojags said:

@Padderswell done in bouncing back, the quality in that team man you deserve to be a premiership club! Hope u can keep gumbs happy! And batesons record we all just expect 40 goals a season from him now, how have you held onto him all these years! Is he capped? 

@vikeologistpity about the late slump, sickener, i hope u can bounce back!

Cheers. Yes Gumbs is happy at the moment

Bateson has 3 English caps and 1 goal. They were in 2066 (I'm in 2073). He should have way more!

This also show how the development in team goes in first seasons if you look closer and see what players stayed in team regarding to intake value.

2 hours ago, TheGreatTraveler said:

This is always such an important milestone in any YC save

The Seagulls Midseason Update 2021/ 2022

Great start and golden generation in the pipeline

0N-8unoC_400x400.jpg.a01e1a9cd01a5f21d3bef12bc16e8614.jpg20210121173049_1.thumb.jpg.26683b7ff0cd53547a5578c18151ec75.jpg

21_01.2021_16_40.49_REC.png.35c11db30fc1bf5c34cbb43206bcca2e.png

GL ALL !! :)                                                                                         

2 minutes ago, Diego D10S said:

The Seagulls Midseason Update 2021/ 2022

Great start and golden generation in the pipeline

0N-8unoC_400x400.jpg.a01e1a9cd01a5f21d3bef12bc16e8614.jpg20210121173049_1.thumb.jpg.26683b7ff0cd53547a5578c18151ec75.jpg

21_01.2021_16_40.49_REC.png.35c11db30fc1bf5c34cbb43206bcca2e.png

GL ALL !! :)                                                                                         

GL mate! I tried 2 times in England and couldn't do it! First intake and Cape Verde NT player potentialy nice!

Alania Vladikavkaz - 1st Season Halfway Point

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a bad start at all, considering I was predicted 17th as one of the newly promoted sides. The Russian 2nd division can be an absolute slog with 42 games in the season, intersected by a three month winter break; many a team has come back completely different post-break! The youth intake wasn't brilliant, although I have managed to get the board to agree to improving the junior coaching/youth recruitment twice already this season owing to my A+ confidence rating. Karasev looks like he'll be a talent as well, but I'll save a review of the best regens until the end of the season, as you can't register young players after the intake date in Russia. I'm expecting to fade off, maybe scrape into the playoffs and then get beat. Then again, if we can get promoted this early, the finances we'll be absolutely massive for jumpstarting the youth system at the club.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Think  I can see what's happened, as I am sharing Man City ground as mine gets extended, they have also had a expansion, so I am getting the news about their stadium as well

20210121143533_1.thumb.jpg.aec7d61a9fbb23d46ccc43d545f4f306.jpg

That Might be true actually as my team I think is loaning stadium even when they got their own.. But I don't know who is paying for that. 700k loans to finish KEKW

4 hours ago, shaunvamos said:

3993cf4e8f58b8fa3a0f7d59c5653aa5.png

ac96c3180f5a87ac4f1efeac1a399f3f.png

c2f798045db338242cb7b2635f4879b5.png

Promoted! I knew this season would be the one! It was via the playoffs, but we were up there for the whole season. Fell away a bit at the end due to injuries and suspensions, but the deed is done. We did really well in some of the cup competitions, making the semis of the League Cup and losing to Linfield's Reserves team in the Steel & Sons Cup final. Yes, I think things are looking up for Donegal Celtic. Watch us go straight back down now that I've said that.

c09bb16bbc12e7f401b9b5e24cb8a320.png

Karolis Romanov 3E  -  Dean Walker 3N*  -  John McGinley 1J*

66c26d80bc21626a93197b430aaa0787.png

Defence was the name of the game this season, and that's evidenced by our 3 highlighted players. John McGinley is unlikely to be with us much longer, he's wanted by clubs in the top division, and they can have him whenever they want. Stephen Millar also popped up out of nowhere, but he hasn't played a game for us yet having broken his leg. A really young 1st XI, and our ability has skyrocketed again.

Youth Intake

5ca858a6f8c5a0cf31e80f5f2b1d0503.png

Tommy Magee 4E    -  Grant Toland 4J*  -  Gareth McKay 4A

ddab68ff6988ace3e5dd0bd8006713cd.png

I decided to showcase the 3 best players based on CA as the PA messes things up a little bit, especially when they all have 5* PA. Africa also makes their debut in my little list, with a Ghanaian, and 3 Englishmen decide that a Catholic club in Belfast is the way to go. It's another strong intake, but not many graduate straight into the first team. 

Record Breakers

c68778aecdc52371800bf7e69d10f3f6.png
98eb1b106b9c4c2163bdc097525c91bf.png

Transfers

fca2376051ba3e5da65f80f650c7c068.png

Progress

f5ceb8ca510883bb9994c9f26c871f28.png

Great job ! 

How many games in the 2th and 1th tier?

I forgot about the not being able to play 17 y/o and younger players in the senior team with German clubs.  Mike and I are off to find a different club probably back in England because I, apparently, like a long slog to the top.  :lol:

1 hour ago, keeper#1 said:

I forgot about the not being able to play 17 y/o and younger players in the senior team with German clubs.  Mike and I are off to find a different club probably back in England because I, apparently, like a long slog to the top.  :lol:

That's a big disadvantage for me (Germany, Croatia).

io7YRbf.png

Teie IF Season 2034 review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A much better season this time around! I'm actually unsure if we are qualified for Europe next season or not. I don't have the mark, but I'm inside the coloured part and the board said they are delighted we qualified for Europe. We'll see I guess. The season was really good and we finally started to turn around things against the better teams and not get thumped. We even picked up a few wins against the top teams! Everything was really close though, and we are only three points ahead of 10th! So hopefully we can become professional soon, but the board flat out refuses each time. So I've started to ask for youth facilities and we have one done and another on the way, so we can improve there, if nothing else.

In Norgesmesterskapet we beat Alta, Ranheim, Hønefoss and Sandefjord before losing to Vålerenga in the quarter final.

Youth players of note:

VlfGXMr.png

Out best player and talisman scored loads of goals again and had a big hand in helping us up the table.

l6pBr1Y.png

Another solid season from our goalkeeper and to top it off with 10 goals (!) is amazing.

KI166ze.png

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

io7YRbf.png  

Teie IF - Youth intake 2035

A few more positives, and a top prospect, interesting.

y34YRDf.png

A top prospect indeed! A few other talented ones as well.

1JiJXKX.png

UbccqXL.png

Ohh look at those mentals! He is just about a complete player already!

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone born locally, but one is partially Eritrean, so we got that ticked off!

gUHlrXm.png

2IyrD1N.png

vYioSWo.png

Great player ! u can keep those guys ?

3 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Great player ! u can keep those guys ?

Offered him a 3 year +2 optional that he accepted, so I hope to keep him for a long time...

16 minutes ago, aldojags said:

He is stunning @XaW holy cow!! 

@Paddershow do u get through seasons so quick do u do text commentary or auto result or somethin?

Next review, do this Scotsman a favour and show me your 2 scottish players if u dont mind!

No play every game, I just holiday in between the games to help speed up.

I work from home so having personal laptop open all day helps

6 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Great job ! 

How many games in the 2th and 1th tier?

Thanks!

The 2nd tier has 32 games and the top tier has 38. So quite a bit of an increase, especially with all those cups, but that's what a massive squad is for!

FK Inter Bratislava

spacer.png

Season 5 - 2025/2026

Slovak First Division - 4th

EURO qualification through Cup victory!

League | Fixtures part 1 / part 2 | Squad / U19 | Transfers | Facilities | Finances

League / Cup:

From the beginning of the season we were hovering around the middle of the table, which was nice improvement compared to relegation zone from last season. A few lucky wins sent us into upper half of the table and towards the end of the season we put in some okay performances to finish in the 4th spot. After coming close to winning the Slovak Cup several times, this season we managed it and secured us a spot in EURO Cup II.

Squad:

Given I'm the underdog in most matches, I am struggling to find a tactic that would work, as I'm not really talented (yet) to make my own one that would work and people who create tactics mostly create them for strong clubs. The squad is still young though and star ratings are staying about the same, with strong players in GK, CD and DR. A good MC is coming through the ranks too.

Transfers:

As usual, no transfers in and a strange big ticket transfer of one of my fringe youth players into a second division club's U19 - he had 6 months left and they paid 275k for him which could rise to over 700k with additional fees. Might be some bug because that amount of money is by knowledge even more than their whole club is worth :D

Finances:

The board has invested €1.4M for the running costs and that has helped in lowering the debt we are in to the €400k red balance. If we perform well in the EURO Cup II next season, we may even be able to get into green numbers for the first time in several years :D fingers crossed

Notable players:

Andrej Duris - 20yo - DC/DM - our defensive pillar

Sullivan Laurent Y23 - 18yo - DR - french talented wing back

Jozef Nemec Y24 - 17yo - MC - talented midfielder who got his chance towards the end of the season and his star ratings and huge physical abilities are promising

Youth intake / preview:

Nice intake with that saw me sign most of the youngsters who had potential ability of more than 4*. I am also happy to see a DC/DR with potential as we could use him to cover positions from the bench when he develops later.

5 New Prospects:

David Mihalik Y26Michal Sabol Y26David Filo Y26 | Dusan Zatko Y26Jozef Filo Y26

Summary:

Season Year Division Position Cup ECL EURO License Training Fac Youth Fac Junior Coach Youth Recr Avg attendance
1 2021/2022 Slovak D2 1st Semi-final - - National C Below avg Basic Average Fairly basic 520
2 2022/2023 Slovak D1 3rd Final - - National B Below avg Basic Average Fairly basic 1610
3 2023/2024 Slovak D1 11th Final - Third qual. National B Below avg Basic Average Fairly basic 1476
4 2024/2025 Slovak D1 9th Quarter-final - - National B Below avg Basic Average Fairly basic 1338
5 2025/2026 Slovak D1 4th Winners - - National B Below avg Basic Average Fairly basic 1971

176b544cce1121039d3d4ba1f91bfc1e.png

2bafd1dbee6c76de3efa2a71a1a2ffbf.png

cf234de613d8c326ed0bfde45eade72e.png

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this! Promotion at the first time of asking (albeit via a playoff), and we are into the NI Premier League! Can't believe we beat Cliftonville, their appearance at our ground single-handedly got us out of debt :lol: The thing was, we could've won the league but we fell away in the second half of season. But survival is on my mind next season, even if it is unlikely. 

2c1f56d759ff4f41c2a88409e3ed208b.png

Karolis Romanov 3E  -  Coist Hughes 3L  -  Stephen O'Neill 1A

3cd3299459f1cc0c27a6d5ab269efdd0.png

We lost our star CB McGinley to top division side Institute, but our average overall stayed exactly the same. We are still a very young squad, so I'm excited to see what the future holds. Romanov will be our most important player after another strong season.

Youth Intake

a5fc01d655847629847248acccc1c1f6.png

Colin McCann 5E  -  Robert Fallon 5F  -  Cian Kenny 5H

2c44ac33532c357481d730a3a1e1aad4.png

Another deep intake with plenty of defenders auditioning to be McGinley's replacement. Add to that a couple of strikers that can't finish, so it looks like our aim next year will be to bore teams into submission.

Record Breakers

352462fe73a5e6ba99cb2f7da790f055.png
89f2e91364362a5c39d61fb465df6ef2.png

Transfers

d5476b2033e34c148def298146c99f22.png

This is McGinley, who left at the end of last season (after the review, but before the season reset date). Apart from that no one else has moved.

Progress

422edb1ceeb82a4066e85f1c2eb60f37.png

Garbarnia Kraków - Profil klubu | Transfermarkt
Garbarnia Kraków - Intake 2028/29

New generation of players this time with good personalities. We've got another a crazy GK Surma 08a which probably wont stay long in our team if we wont get promotion. Again we got a lot offensive players.

image.png.2a59fe876773376ac4f850c3e430604a.pngimage.thumb.png.238e720093851c3cb1ac67ba24ebd109.png

image.png.53be748f956c4104b6b80ac824a966e0.png

image.png.7622b6f31ad5daeee5f144d46bc85f7a.png

image.png.1a1638c5cffa8853ab82fe25febc31c4.png

Spoiler

image.png.99fa1088d2de2651a2c9066540335179.png

Edited by Sn00gle