75 members have voted

1. 1. Most improved?

• JD nawrat
    • craigcwwe
    • Gizzy
    • Marios1999
    • Tikka Mezzala

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/12/20 at 21:00

The nominees for the poster you used to think was ****, but now you think they're all right are:

@JD nawrat

@craigcwwe

@Gizzy

@Marios1999

@Tikka Mezzala

The following were nominated but didn't make the cut:

4 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Nominated for "Most improved" after being here for two decades :D

Not sure what they're taking as the start point.

You were not one of my nominations,  however with mine, I chose to be rather Liberal with my definition considering this is the inaugural awards. Am sure next year, it'll be for people who had a good year.

If its any consolation,  a few years ago, one of the players for my community rugby team won "most improved player" at 34.

@Marios1999was the first user that immediately sprung to mind here for me. Don't remember ever seeing him post before this year (but his profile says joined 2011) but he's become very active in 2020 and makes a lot of good posts in many of the more political threads and has seamlessly become one of the OTF regulars. 

In the end I went with @johnhughthomas my second nomination. Mainly because he gives me someone to talk Colts about with and he's only started posting on here regularly the last couple of years.

2 hours ago, SouthCoastRed said:

I went @JD nawrat, he’s been good for more than this year, but by Christ he was really **** to begin with,  but now like a fine wine he improves every year,

But too much leaves you with a sense of regret and a massive headache

edit: especially in the werewolf threads where he flits between ‘I’m a genius’ ‘I’m an idiot’ and ‘it’s all a conspiracy.’ Only 2 of those are true. I’ll let you all come to your own conclusions as to which 2 they are :D

Edited by mark1985

43 minutes ago, mark1985 said:

But too much leaves you with a sense of regret and a massive headache

edit: especially in the werewolf threads where he flits between ‘I’m a genius’ ‘I’m an idiot’ and ‘it’s all a conspiracy.’ Only 2 of those are true. I’ll let you all come to your own conclusions as to which 2 they are :D

Usually the first and third :brock: