Best Non-UK Poster  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Foreigner you despise least

• bflaff
    • Icelander83
    • Jason the Yank
    • PMLF

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/12/20 at 21:00

• Smallen changed the title to Best Non-UK Poster Award

Wow, thanks for the nomination, whoever it was! :)

Voted for PMLF since he has an incredible knowledge of Brazilian football and patiently answer any question about any random Brazilian abroad.

• Smallen changed the title to The Best Non-UK Poster Award

@Jason the Yankgets my vote and nomination. I mean first off any American who even had the tiniest interest in Coventry City is going to get my vote. But he also does an amazing job of keeping us all up to date on US politics. Also he's friends with Gregg so he has to be a pretty decent person to boot.

I also nominated @mark1985but I'm not even 100% sure he'd be eligible. Doesn't live in the UK though so I decided that was enough.

It's an honor just to be nominated alongside this group.

Voting for yourself is lame, so I haven't done here. PMLF is a great poster, and Iceland brings some good humor, but I'm going with @bflaffas I think he brings a bit more humor than I do and as an America bloc vote.

1 minute ago, Jason the Yank said:

It's an honor just to be nominated alongside this group.

Voting for yourself is lame, so I haven't done here. PMLF is a great poster, and Iceland brings some good humor, but I'm going with @bflaffas I think he brings a bit more humor than I do and as an America bloc vote.

@bflaff deserves some votes.  He's unlucky to be up against three heavyweights of the board. Great user.

I'm nominated as part of this group? Did three get selected by committee and then you let @Gizzy shamble in the fourth? :lol:

I've got to go with Jason, really. I know it's odd voting for a tweet-posting bot in this but it's a choice between two such or a Brazil-sensing bot.

Wait, does that mean I win by virtue of being the only actual human being in contention? :D

Nominated @Rio_V and @XaW for this award. 

Rio is a good and sensible user in the United thread and I tend to agree with most of his posts and I have some good humour with him especially when reviewing games and player ratings. 

XaW is a user I've noticed more and more in recent times, big contributor to the Youth Academy Challenge thread on these forums which has got me into attempting said challenge and his updates are a good read.