When's the BETA out speculation thread

3 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say tonight's not the night lads.

Not with the attitude 

(You’re probably right but still, there’s at least 45 mins left of potential release time)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Not with the attitude 

(You’re probably right but still, there’s at least 45 mins left of potential release time)

Beta is usually announced quite late into the evening

Last year it was 8pm.

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Ok, so being serious for a mo (I think you'll prefer me when i'm not), we need to consider the following:

* SI supply popular YouTubers the Alpha version for promotional reasons. (Good business sense.)

* I'm betting all of these reviews are pretty positive. (Makes perfect business relationship sense.)

* BETA reviews will show up some cracks. (They always do - it's the reason for the early release & our duty.)

I'm betting a certain amount of time will lapse until the YouTubers promote the game before us lot add the odd negative to it. On considering that, if I were a betting man now, I would go for next Tuesday, with this Thursday as the earliest possible. (But if not Thursday, no release until Tuesday.)

Ps bet you prefer it when i'm weird eh? ;-)

I genuinely don’t believe the YouTube videos and their timing will have any impact on the release of Beta.

It does seem to be Miles has to be happy with it, and I think they need permission from Sega, and they let it go once they think it’s stable enough. Mile even said in the stream there’s some bugs that won’t get fixed until full release. 
He’s also said on Twitter that preorders are up this year, so as much as they will want to make money, I don’t think they’ll make a decision on how much bad press a Beta release could potentially lead to.

Also, for what it’s worth, I like the serious you. He still scares me, but in very different ways.

il y a 5 minutes, PhilT a dit :

Ok, so being serious for a mo (I think you'll prefer me when i'm not), we need to consider the following:

* SI supply popular YouTubers the Alpha version for promotional reasons. (Good business sense.)

* I'm betting all of these reviews are pretty positive. (Makes perfect business relationship sense.)

* BETA reviews will show up some cracks. (They always do - it's the reason for the early release & our duty.)

I'm betting a certain amount of time will lapse until the YouTubers promote the game before us lot add the odd negative to it. On considering that, if I were a betting man now, I would go for next Tuesday, with this Thursday as the earliest possible. (But if not Thursday, no release until Tuesday.)

Ps bet you prefer it when i'm weird eh? ;-)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

Beta is usually announced quite late into the evening

Last year it was 8pm.

Yeah, but the process takes a couple of hours, or so I’m lead to believe. And normally by now there’s been at least som hint of movement

20 minutos atrás, xLiamReynoldsx disse:

Doubt it since some of the partnered creators are doing FM21 streams tonight

Of course... they don't have FM22 streamer permission, plus the copy they got was a 10h test. Workthespace told me they don't know when the Beta will be released, but he hopes it will be this week.

Just finished watching Lollujo's second video, his deadline day review.  Looks like you can't do the old trick of buying whoever you wanted on installments and letting the board worry about it in the future.  Alas, this means my day of picking Manchester City, buying a completely new team with 1 year installments, putting the club into shaky FFP grounds, and then watching as sponsorships magically pull us out of debt are gone.

Deadline day looks good, though it does look like you're mostly offered bad players that don't really fill your needs, as some predicted.

10 minutes ago, Daniel Evensen said:

Just finished watching Lollujo's second video, his deadline day review.  Looks like you can't do the old trick of buying whoever you wanted on installments and letting the board worry about it in the future.  Alas, this means my day of picking Manchester City, buying a completely new team with 1 year installments, putting the club into shaky FFP grounds, and then watching as sponsorships magically pull us out of debt are gone.

Deadline day looks good, though it does look like you're mostly offered bad players that don't really fill your needs, as some predicted.

He wasn't anywhere near the asking price tbh lol but we will soon see!

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

A lot of people not feeling the hype this year eh?

Usually this thread is buzzing. 

There is hype but we are 3 weeks before the release. I have long before closed my FM 21 save and just slowly waiting for the 22 beta release. So I think we are just ahead of schedule with the beta thread.

5 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

44 members now. Still no SI staff though. We've got a token Mod though (hello @XaW)

sting.gif

The Most Unimpressed Celebration In The World GIFs - Get the best GIF on  GIPHY

If you think I know something, you are unfortunately mistaken...