When's the BETA out speculation thread

il y a 2 minutes, kiwityke1983 a dit :

I went back to make sure I didn't dream him saying next week. When discussing any changes to the ME he said "hopefully next week you won't see any" around 1:58:35 in the livestream.

Initially I took that as we the players would in the beta. But listening again I dunno.

I hope no, but maybe it's just because they'll do another live stream next week...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So based on the stream, Miles mentioned Beta being late and needing to find some extra features. Based on the number of features it was discussed he would reveal, he has around 6 days worth. Started on Thursday, so Beta is out on Wednesday. You heard it here first

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

So based on the stream, Miles mentioned Beta being late and needing to find some extra features. Based on the number of features it was discussed he would reveal, he has around 6 days worth. Started on Thursday, so Beta is out on Wednesday. You heard it here first

Jokes aside, doesn’t he always say that?

12 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Jokes aside, doesn’t he always say that?

So he always said “ready when it’s ready”, but he said he was gonna be doing 2-3 features a day but he took an extra 20 so he’d be doing 5 a day.

So, if he was planning on doing 2 a day, to get to 5 he’d that means an extra 3 a day.

20/3=6.66667

That means they’re aiming for 6-7 days from when it started.

Edited by gunner86

11 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Only kidding Fraz, that's why we've kept it decent & not been offensive. No arguments or the like, just a little light amusement 

No problems- just a low key warning to make sure that the thread didn't deteriorate

4 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Does the beta release date actually get announced, or is just like bam it's available all of a sudden one day?

I haven't really followed beta releases in the past (I don't play the game until I get my hands on the editor!)

One year we unofficially got about 3 hours notice, but beyond that it’s spontaneous

8 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Does the beta release date actually get announced, or is just like bam it's available all of a sudden one day?

I haven't really followed beta releases in the past (I don't play the game until I get my hands on the editor!)

There is a reason why people always post horribly photoshopped images of them downloading the game... It could happen NOW.... or NOW....or in a week...

Nobody Knows - Spongebob | Meme Generator

(exept Miles of course!)

I don't think Miles knows at this point either. I believe they have a set date in mind, but surely they will release when they feel it's ready for release. Pure speculation, but my guess would be at anytime between 22nd and 29th of October.

A mate of mine has a friend who knows Miles next door neighbour. Apparently, the neighbour went round for dinner last night & Miles informed him of a firm BETA release date. The neighbour also stated that Miles makes perfect spuds & a beautiful creamy mash

1 hour ago, Deisler26 said:

You're clearly forgetting the North Korean guy in Die Another Day

I think it’s generous to call that a Bond film…

if it wasn’t for John Cleese, even the term film might be a bit strong

12 minutes ago, PhilT said:

A mate of mine has a friend who knows Miles next door neighbour. Apparently, the neighbour went round for dinner last night & Miles informed him of a firm BETA release date. The neighbour also stated that Miles makes perfect spuds & a beautiful creamy mash

He was making two kinds of potatoes? I call baloney!

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Apparently this is not an unusual event round at the Jacobsons. His wife is on dessert duty & makes a mean mousse 

I heard about that. And by ‘mean’, I heard it was bang average… :brock:

Miles slammed the phone down on me a couple of hours ago. My fault, I forgot he had family round for Sunday lunch. He's just called me back with details of the BETA release but blamed me for distracting him - hence his burning the Yorkshire puds. I'm not going to go into his language or threats but when he calmed down, he's confirmed to me it's Wednesday 27th October at 16:30.  

12 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Miles slammed the phone down on me a couple of hours ago. My fault, I forgot he had family round for Sunday lunch. He's just called me back with details of the BETA release but blamed me for distracting him - hence his burning the Yorkshire puds. I'm not going to go into his language or threats but when he calmed down, he's confirmed to me it's Wednesday 27th October at 16:30.  

What was he serving those Yorkshire puddings on the side of? A toad-in-the-hole per chance?

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

What was he serving those Yorkshire puddings on the side of? A toad-in-the-hole per chance?

Ooooh no Gunner. He sent me a pic of it through whatsapp. It was a lamb dinner with all the trimmings; roasts, mash, yorkshires, peas, sweetcorn, mint sauce & his home-made gravy - which I can vouch, is to die for.

Edited by PhilT

26 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Ooooh no Gunner. He sent me a pic of it through whatsapp. It was a lamb dinner with all the trimmings; roasts, mash, yorkshires, peas, sweetcorn, mint sauce & his home-made gravy - which I can vouch, is to die for.

Yorkies are for beef! And seriously, what’s with the double spuds? Knowing where my money ends up is almost enough to make me cancel my preorder

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

Yorkies are for beef! And seriously, what’s with the double spuds? Knowing where my money ends up is almost enough to make me cancel my preorder

You know just like me Gunner, if Miles wants his Yorkies, he'll have his Yorkies. And i've known him serve up nothing more than roasties, creamy mash and sweet potato. True, it was the end of the month & he was struggling a bit financially. 

So, 50 posts per page.

Need at least 100 to get BETA. 50 x 100 = 5000.

Let's count down from 5000. Once we reach 1, it will be BETA time. 

Already at 292 posts, SOOO

5000 - 292 = 4708.

Edited by ChelseaFan

10 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

So, 50 posts per page.

Need at least 100 to get BETA. 50 x 100 = 5000.

Let's count down from 5000. Once we reach 1, it will be BETA time. 

Already at 292 posts, SOOO

5000 - 292 = 4708.

Miles been banging on my door because he wants to let his frustration out as his Watford save not doing so well. I'm not letting him in....he can be a mean drunk.

Edited by PhilT

37 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Miles been banging on my door because he wants to let his frustration out as his Watford save not doing so well. I'm not letting him in....he can be a mean drunk.

Told you getting him that bottle of Kahlua was a bad idea