[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

anyone have any ideas on this?
_2023-06-27_22-27-04.png.103a6d8f8b1a39448a842b3e477358ba.png

in the staff contract messages i changed the color of the text in the contrast color box to white but not for the players. I have been trying to fix this for a long time but without success
_2023-06-27_22-28-00.png.c1d92e49ecf1cfcaf67cf4c68bc4dd10.png

probably of little or no help to you but I tried pulling everything out your skin and the only thing I could get to effect this was changing

<colour name="fg"                                                                value="rgb(1,2,20)"/>

in your fm- color settings teal

I'm sorry I did try pulling every panel and graphic out one by one this was the only thing I could do to change it

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, JustHowie said:

probably of little or no help to you but I tried pulling everything out your skin and the only thing I could get to effect this was changing

<colour name="fg"                                                                value="rgb(1,2,20)"/>

I'm sorry I did try pulling every panel and graphic out one by one this was the only thing I could do to change it

the fact is that in 50% of the panels the foreground should be dark and I am not sure that after changing the color globally it will not be necessary to change white to dark in ten other panels.
but I really did not think about such an option.

18 hours ago, JustHowie said:

done! in this way it was possible to find out that the color of this text is transfer_item_failed(pending, complete)_string
personally, I do not understand why to create a special constant in the configuration file for a value that occurs 1 time in one file. in my opinion, in the color configuration file, in general, 70% of the values are redundant.

2 hours ago, lepatsio said:

image.png.ff783b8fb4bdb7531192b398ed1777a3.png

How do I move the subs list from the right side to the left menu?

Been trying this myself recently the whole target system is annoying. Unfortunately I can't give advice because I've tried failed and put it on the back burner

3 hours ago, lepatsio said:

How do I move the subs list from the right side to the left menu?

I think such operations should be carried out based on modified panels of @GIMN or @_Ben_.  the original is too difficult for any significant changes.

Edited by Olas Nick

6 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

I think such operations should be carried out based on modified panels of @GIMN or @_Ben_.  the original is too difficult for any significant changes.

Spoiler

image.png.eeb188342db3dddba09e967b3e750321.png

this is as far as I got with touching tactics, trying to replicate this by _ben_ but  horizontally along the top instead of the numbers absolute piggin nightmare

image.png.32f423b66017677912ceb74d37953870.png

Could not get them to work sideways at all but this is what I got everything looking like after a couple of hours trying, failing, trying, crying,  repeat.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a86c3aa10c8163139abfce1cd579b08a.png

image.thumb.png.1896350df90ab9c41170399dbaaed4dc.png

will come back to this at some point

Edited by JustHowie
Progress

So I was wondering how the first skin made it during the team selection screen before that match up to have the panel stretch fully while most of the skin like the 2nd example only have the panel stretch part way? Any idea how to make it so the panel for the team selection is fully fit like the first example?

2.thumb.png.70181fc626c45c3607de2e34a254663c.png

1.thumb.png.1f556c362a72f926d27a08a0245df6c6.png

Edited by Fwiedwice

I'd like to add my managers face to the social feed (making a twitter type page)
What do I need to do?

I copied this from club overview, but twitter page says "none currently"

<container default_height="-1">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="all" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="" file="person/person snapshot club overview1">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="TMnR" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>
Edited by lepatsio

36 minutes ago, Fwiedwice said:

So I was wondering how the first skin made it during the team selection screen before that match up to have the panel stretch fully while most of the skin like the 2nd example only have the panel stretch part way? Any idea how to make it so the panel for the team selection is fully fit like the first example?

2.thumb.png.70181fc626c45c3607de2e34a254663c.png

1.thumb.png.1f556c362a72f926d27a08a0245df6c6.png

14 minutes ago, lepatsio said:

What do I need to do?

it's elementary. you have to ask yourself one question. "have I seen this in any skin before?"
yes - so you made a mistake somewhere
no - it may not be possible, very often a widget that works on a panel of one type (e.g. club) does not work on a panel of another type (e.g. news_item_panel)

4 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

Why is all my background have that overlay of the team color? Anyway to get rid of it? Tried finding .png and .jpg file but can't seem to find it in the skin folder.

Screenshot2023-06-29212857.jpg.6c65511b1e07259734d3f4e718c8d6f7.jpg

which skin are you using ? it will make it easier for someone to help you look.

A bit of a long shot I guess, I know how to change the icons etc of the player on the pitch however I would like to change the kits on the bench I can see FLUT does this so I know it's entirely possible, however everytime I try to navigate their files I am at a complete loss. Don't suppose anyone else has done this ? here is mine vs FLUT,also the team picture disappears after you leave the screen and come back.

image.thumb.png.abe509f27d2e8c6ee252f399ade55f6b.png

image.thumb.png.d91b186e5a295761b9b7e71508fcaf44.png

Edit: Logo works in the tactics embedded which I kinda dig

image.thumb.png.99682159a0d861ca3e9161ad0b19716d.png

Edited by JustHowie

31 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

A bit of a long shot I guess, I know how to change the icons etc of the player on the pitch however I would like to change the kits on the bench I can see FLUT does this so I know it's entirely possible, however everytime I try to navigate their files I am at a complete loss. Don't suppose anyone else has done this ? here is mine vs FLUT,also the team picture disappears after you leave the screen and come back.

image.thumb.png.abe509f27d2e8c6ee252f399ade55f6b.png

image.thumb.png.d91b186e5a295761b9b7e71508fcaf44.png

Edit: Logo works in the tactics embedded which I kinda dig

image.thumb.png.99682159a0d861ca3e9161ad0b19716d.png

Have you checked the subs bench panel ?

20 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Have you checked the subs bench panel ?

Currently pulling every file out one by one removed everything tagged subs from tactics folder and it remains there (flut skin) this is my go to method remove things till it disappears to find out what controls what :lol:

seems the panel disappears when "tactics icon info panel match sub preview lineups1" sometimes I don't know why I post I get the light bulb after I hit send

Edited by JustHowie

6 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Currently pulling every file out one by one removed everything tagged subs from tactics folder and it remains there (flut skin) this is my go to method remove things till it disappears to find out what controls what :lol:

okay let me know how it goes,

if you can't find it, i can take a look

34 minutes ago, snowofman said:

okay let me know how it goes,

if you can't find it, i can take a look

dropped you a message I feel like I am just going an extremely long route just to remove the kit graphic and replace it with a circle I did read blues' old post and I can change the pitch icons that way just not the subs, I've tried modifying the halos in graphics although this is probably just the outline and I am missing something

I am trying to add some new sections to my training panels but I cant seem to find their ID codes. I have found the others that I need from other panels, but cant seem to find these on any default panels. I can add them to a custom view so their code must be somewhere but I just can't seem to find it.

Is there a list or a place where all ID's are given alongside what they control or is there a panel that I can look through which controls all of the options that are available to be added when customising views?

Hope that makes sense! 

15 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

I am trying to add some new sections to my training panels but I cant seem to find their ID codes. I have found the others that I need from other panels, but cant seem to find these on any default panels. I can add them to a custom view so their code must be somewhere but I just can't seem to find it.

Is there a list or a place where all ID's are given alongside what they control or is there a panel that I can look through which controls all of the options that are available to be added when customising views?

Hope that makes sense! 

there is no list per say, but there is all the properties files

not everything is in the person properties. so take a look there for a start

16 minutes ago, snowofman said:

there is no list per say, but there is all the properties files

not everything is in the person properties. so take a look there for a start

Brilliant just found what I was looking for. Thanks would never have thought about looking there!

31 minutes ago, snowofman said:

JustFM0.02\graphics\boxes\Just\background fade

paper.png

You can remove it from CoB also look for line club colours and remove it. Or just remove the graphics from here

43 minutes ago, Fwiedwice said:

I'm using Just Skin.

Was a bit confused when you said it was Just I don't use primary or secondary, I assume you've modified it a bit 😅

1 minute ago, lepatsio said:

Where are the colors for the squad selection rules in tactics and squad page set?

image.thumb.png.4a96f2fb1563f18df3da0bdbf031f4a3.png

have you checked the default fm settings file if it's there ?

it's just a guess that it might be on option

Does anybody know how I can make the Name collum smaller. I have tried adding "width=" to the panel code but it doesn't change anything. I've added the part from the panel that controls everything, hopefully I am missing something!

Santos-Futebol-Clube-Rest-2.png

<record id="view">
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<!-- player status/info -->
							<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />
							<!-- picture -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Page" width="6"/>
							<!-- age -->
							<flags id="PpsC" />
							<!-- position -->
							<flags id="PPst"/>
							<!-- personality -->
							<flags id="Pmor"/>
							<!-- morale -->
							<record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2" />
							<!-- condition -->
							<record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2" />
							<!-- sharpness -->
							<flags id="inRs" />
							<!-- injury risk -->
							<flags id="inRI" />
							<!-- reccuring injury -->
							<record id="Pjad" width="40" />
							<!--fatigue-->
							<record id="Ptrt" auto_hide_priority="4" />
							<!--training rating-->
							<record id="Piaw" />
							<!-- training workload -->
							<record id="PpAH" auto_hide_priority="1" />
							<!-- progress -->
							<record id="PTif" />
							<!-- training position -->
							<record id="PTiR" multi_select_handler="true" />
							<!-- player condition bigger -->
							<flags id="pTIR" />
						</record>

1 minute ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know how I can make the Name collum smaller. I have tried adding "width=" to the panel code but it doesn't change anything. I've added the part from the panel that controls everything, hopefully I am missing something!

Santos-Futebol-Clube-Rest-2.png

<record id="view">
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<!-- player status/info -->
							<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />
							<!-- picture -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Page" width="6"/>
							<!-- age -->
							<flags id="PpsC" />
							<!-- position -->
							<flags id="PPst"/>
							<!-- personality -->
							<flags id="Pmor"/>
							<!-- morale -->
							<record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2" />
							<!-- condition -->
							<record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2" />
							<!-- sharpness -->
							<flags id="inRs" />
							<!-- injury risk -->
							<flags id="inRI" />
							<!-- reccuring injury -->
							<record id="Pjad" width="40" />
							<!--fatigue-->
							<record id="Ptrt" auto_hide_priority="4" />
							<!--training rating-->
							<record id="Piaw" />
							<!-- training workload -->
							<record id="PpAH" auto_hide_priority="1" />
							<!-- progress -->
							<record id="PTif" />
							<!-- training position -->
							<record id="PTiR" multi_select_handler="true" />
							<!-- player condition bigger -->
							<flags id="pTIR" />
						</record>

change flags to record and put a width at the end

<record id="Pnms" width="130"/>

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

change flags to record and put a width at the end

<record id="Pnms" width="130"/>

Thanks a lot. I assume that switching flags to record works when/if I want to change the width on any other panels?

27 minutes ago, Fwiedwice said:

Not sure if it matter I'm using the FM23 version, even deleted the Just folder and still there

@JustHowie the creator gave you the answer or solution

CoB is the client objest browser 

in line 52 just replace file="backgrounds/club colours" with File=""