Lowest Level in Europe?

I’m looking to find out which other nations within Europe have levels that go quite low? Outside of England (I know you can go to level 10 plus, with user databases).

I usually do a San Marino save but I want to start at tier 4-10 in another minnow/medium nation.

Any advice please?

Yeah, looks like Sweden is the only option. UPD: Denmark is actually playable to tier 4 too and the league structure is much more straight. Sorry for taking over the thread, I am just looking for new save options too, youth-only. Denmark looks very nice.

Edited by AcademyAllTheWay

1 hour ago, AcademyAllTheWay said:

Yeah, I was looking for options that do not require custom db. I thought that topic starter was asking for these

I have updated the Norwegian file to the new update, and it seems to be stable if you want something like that.

However, if you don't want a custom file, I think the Northern Ireland 3rd tier, or the Welsh 2nd tier are the lowest ranked in the vanilla DB.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear, I should have stated that do not require a custom database. And I should have said outside Britain really, too. I've done England, Wales and Northern Ireland so many times.

I think I will look into the Scandinavian ones, and maybe use a custom database after all. 

(I'd just prefer to have a team already in the database so i don't have to mess about with club logos, which often end up being a nightmare for me).

Cheers all.

7 minutes ago, Ellis_D said:

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear, I should have stated that do not require a custom database. And I should have said outside Britain really, too. I've done England, Wales and Northern Ireland so many times.

I think I will look into the Scandinavian ones, and maybe use a custom database after all. 

(I'd just prefer to have a team already in the database so i don't have to mess about with club logos, which often end up being a nightmare for me).

Cheers all.

Iceland 2nd tier is the lowest I can think of then. Even if Iceland is Nordic rather than Scandinavian.

8 hours ago, Ellis_D said:

You know what, that Norwegian league you have created looks insane. I am going to have a crack at that. Cheers.

Hope you like it! :D 

On 03/03/2023 at 11:05, AcademyAllTheWay said:

But France is not a minnow nation in FM

He wrote:

On 03/03/2023 at 10:08, Ellis_D said:

I want to start at tier 4-10 in another minnow/medium nation.

France still probably doesn't fit but it's not that far off from a high end medium nation either. And in any case I always think they're worth a mention.

France is the fifth best league in Europe, though, quite a bit higher than what I wanted.

I wanted a league without big attendances, gate receipts and tv money.

And to work my way up from a low level within that pyramid.

1 hour ago, holidaysong said:

I think the third tier in Northern Ireland is the lowest reputation playable league in the game, so at least from a reputation level would be as low as you can go.

Hong Kong Prem is lowest rep league in the game.

Irish Prem Intermediate is 3rd lowest.