The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dirkjan said:

Just browsing in hoping to get some steamcode inside-information. Always happy when something changes.

giphy.gif

The change number always goes up or Miles/FM tweet when I get busy in work or have to put down the phone. In 13 minutes I'll have to start driving back home. Something big may come 👀 spacer.png

With the amount of posts that have had to be hidden today, it's going to have added at least 1 day onto the release date of the beta. Although in all seriousness people do need to be a bit more mindful of some posts. 

3 minutes ago, santy001 said:

With the amount of posts that have had to be hidden today, it's going to have added at least 1 day onto the release date of the beta. Although in all seriousness people do need to be a bit more mindful of some posts. 

Video gif. Baby's sad face gets sadder with a progressively deeper, more frowny pout.
Edited by KillYourIdols

2 minutes ago, santy001 said:

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, santy001 said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I remember him.  What a joy he was.  In fact, he'd have really hated this GIF:

Sausage Kielbasa GIF

I can’t post GIFs anymore without getting mod approval :lol:

Which is fair enough I guess after some of the antics (not mine) today

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I can’t post GIFs anymore without getting mod approval :lol:

Which is fair enough I guess after some of the antics (not mine) today

I'm not sure which antics you're referring to, to be honest!  I've struggled to keep up with the thread between work and illness!

1 minute ago, Lempicka said:

Double Denim Success?
Theres A Name Ive Not Heard In Many Years GIF - Theres A Name Ive Not Heard  In Many Years - Discover & Share GIFs

Ironic isn’t it. Double Denim ≠ Success

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

I'm not sure which antics you're referring to, to be honest!  I've struggled to keep up with the thread between work and illness!

It did go crazy for a couple of hours so it’s not just you. Also, feel better soon brother.

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Well I don't have to wait for mod approval, so who's the naughty boy here then, really?

26uf2GDgHIkm2lNao.gif.314a0acbe03658a277fd3f3220596477.gif

And I’ve not had any posts hidden…

image.gif.d5b7f77caa0d69fe4b0f0cc428d21e80.gif

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Ironic isn’t it. Double Denim ≠ Success

It did go crazy for a couple of hours so it’s not just you. Also, feel better soon brother.

And I’ve not had any posts hidden…

image.gif.d5b7f77caa0d69fe4b0f0cc428d21e80.gif

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I’ve not had any posts hidden

I can put you on post moderation so every post you make will be checked by a mod, but seeing how the last few days have gone, we'd probably be sick and tired of it within the hour and just ban you.... So you'll probably be allowed to post normally to not annoy us mods! ;) 

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

I can put you on post moderation so every post you make will be checked by a mod, but seeing how the last few days have gone, we'd probably be sick and tired of it within the hour and just ban you.... So you'll probably be allowed to post normally to not annoy us mods! ;) 

When they go over the line banning is simpler.

17 minutes ago, XaW said:

I wonder if the username Gunner87 is available… :brock:

12 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I wonder if the username Gunner87 is available… :brock:

An alias will mean a ban and you won't be able to add to the thread for a week. You wouldn't want that, would you? 

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

An alias will mean a ban and you won't be able to add to the thread for a week. You wouldn't want that, would you? 

Well, luckily for me, I am following nearly all of the rules (GIFs aside) :D