The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

Always going to be the 19th, we just get a bit carried away in this thread (every year).

But doesn't that reinforce his point that the it's ready when it's ready narrative is a lie?

I thought Thursday 19th was the most likely date as soon as they announced the release date.

1 minute ago, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

Sure it was released around 9pm once? 

FM23 - 18:09 FM22 - 20:05 FM21 - 00:02 FM20 - 20:02 FM19 - 18:33

are the numbers i post every day around this time. copied them from someone on like page 30 in this thread but they seem to check out

8 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

Where did use find the best Deals for FM24 still to pre order it

Fanatical has 18% off steam. Think CD Keys is similar too. 

Edited by coady

3 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

are the numbers i post every day around this time. copied them from someone on like page 30 in this thread but they seem to check out

Did FM21 come out after midnight? I remember it being mid evening!:lol:

On 12/10/2023 at 12:09, kevhamster said:

Also, probably worth reminding my fellow speculators that because I stream on Twitch and sometimes stream FM amongst other games, I got one of those funky-doobie affiliate links with discount code that the creators get.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Discount code at checkout is CARROT to bring the price down to £35.05, and you get the beta as Fanatical are Sega approved.

I get a small kickback for anyone who buys the game with the link (the code doesn't count for that, that literally gets you the discount but i get no credit for that lol).

Anyone who does buy it with that link is helping with the "Kev's new laptop" fund, so is massively appreciated lol.

11 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

this is a good deal i think

1 minute ago, coady said:

Fanatical has 18% off steam. Think CD Keys is similar too. 

I have an affiliate link and discount code for Fanatical for anyone who wants it. I get a small commission if the link is used. Either DM me or reply and I'll share it. 

4 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

They are definitely numbers

6 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

theres-still-hope-kyle-broflovski.gif

18 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

Use this 

On 16/10/2023 at 14:20, kevhamster said:

Also, if you're really bored and haven't bought FM24 yet, you can do so using my affiliate link.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Promo code CARROT gets you an extra 5% off.

Fanatical do pay me a small commission if the link is used, and you get my eternal gratitude.

£35.05

Doing @kevhamster's work for him.

Edit: 5 mins late :D 

Edited by celtic_fc

hace 1 minuto, jim owen dijo:

it was never going to be today, the wannabe influencers on youtube will have been a guaranteed minimum exclusive period. Lets hope its just 24 hours

It has to be, it has no sense at all to give them until Monday, the hype will fall through the floor and this doesn't benefit anyone.

3 minutes ago, jim owen said:

it was never going to be today, the wannabe influencers on youtube will have been a guaranteed minimum exclusive period. Lets hope its just 24 hours

Some of the videoes have really few viewers considering its a highly anticipated game. Crazy 

1 minute ago, thomas_e said:

Some of the videoes have really few viewers considering its a highly anticipated game. Crazy 

I feel like this game though a lot of people want to experience on their own. Sometimes watching gameplay like that can ruin that experience. Last year I watched them, but this year I want to have that for myself. 

1 minute ago, thomas_e said:

FM isn't really the sort of game that suits youtube, its never gonna be as popular on their as the likes of CoD, thats why its a real shame SI have gone down this route its hard to see how it will drive many if any sales. Though this site is the wrong place to ask that question as people here will have made their decision with or without the youtubers.

11 minutes ago, jim owen said:

i wouldn't call them influencers tbh but they are good at what they do so si obvs trusts them to play game and make content on it

Just now, jim owen said:

FM isn't really the sort of game that suits youtube, its never gonna be as popular on their as the likes of CoD, thats why its a real shame SI have gone down this route its hard to see how it will drive many if any sales. Though this site is the wrong place to ask that question as people here will have made their decision with or without the youtubers.

You are entitled to your opinion. However your opinion is wrong.

Football Manager content is very popular on Youtube.

I understand you are frustrated but to take it out on people who get the game a day before you is so silly.

I can't find a way to prove this to you but I know that sales of Football Manager have gone up year by year and that is to a degree because of content creators on Youtube and Twitch.

48 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

some people on the internet need things to be explained 50 times before they understand

People keep posting this, but I still don't get it...?

1 minute ago, jim owen said:

Yeah. But for some they love it. I have a mate who spends more time watching them than playing. I’ve never seen the attraction personally, if I have time to watch I have time to play.

It’s not like it’s the only medium SI use either. It’s just one of the strings in their bow I guess. Like I said earlier, I don’t think the YouTube videos are forcing a delay to the Beta, I think the embargo lifting implies and imminent Beta.

If you're seeing FM youtuber stuff on your timelines then you're already preordering, let's be real.

SI should really be looking to work with Fifa Youtubers. Try to get that audience now that the game is more accessible than ever. Maybe that would come with 25 and the new graphics stuff.

Just now, KeiranShikari said:

If you're seeing FM youtuber stuff on your timelines then you're already preordering, let's be real.

SI should really be looking to work with Fifa Youtubers. Try to get that audience now that the game is more accessible than ever. Maybe that would come with 25 and the new graphics stuff.

but fifa relies on pack openings, same as csgo most popular yt are doing case openings. the audience will probably not be interested

Just now, gunner86 said:

noen mennesker på internett trenger at ting blir forklart 50 ganger før de forstår

Jeg skjønner ordene, men ikke helt meningen og konteksten bak det...? Now, since I understand your native tongue, I expect you to get this without a translator! :D 

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

The last thing I want is Football Manager to cater to fans of Fifa/EA24. 

Fans of Football Manager might not Fifa etc. 

Fifa is essentially Football Manager but you pay loads in add ons to get the players you want.