The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I think I need a new alarm tone.  "The Life Of Riley" by the Lightning Seeds isn't cutting it anymore.

I chose that because it used to be the MOTD Goal of the Month music back in the 90s when football was better.

Mine is "I wanna be adored" by The Stone Roses. It used to be "March of the Pigs" by Nine Inch Nails, but that's a bit of a kick in the face in the morning.

30 minutes ago, Dadecane said:

Usually the youtubers all drop their material at prime hours of the afternoon and get 24h before the beta drops more or less. For some reason yesterday they all dropped their material too early (9am). Leads me to think its coming earlier today. Maybe 3pm. Or maybe its just wishful thinking. For sure its today tho. 

Im past the point of guessing and firmly in the annoyed expectant stage, while that may be ridiculous, here we are. 

Edited by mackem10

Just now, KingBuzzo15 said:

Mine is "I wanna be adored" by The Stone Roses. It used to be "March of the Pigs" by Nine Inch Nails, but that's a bit of a kick in the face in the morning.

Mine is a 2 year old slapping me in the face

1 minute ago, mackem10 said:

Im passed the point of guessing and firmly in the annoyed expectant stage, while that may be ridiculous, here we are. 

I'm with you on that bro, despite you being a Mackem and me a Geordie.

Edited by bigmattb28

5 minutes ago, SwanseaGreg said:

Would I be banned from this page if I were to say that Greggs veggie sausage rolls are amazing? 

I wouldn't ban you.  I like them as well.  I actually prefer them to the meat ones if they're hot, although once they've cooled down the meat one wins.

Just now, gunner86 said:

We could just, you know, not boo

Im not saying i agree with anything along the lines of offensive chants. im just saying if people pay money they should be allowed to cheer and boo all they want. sadly our weak players cant cope with that.

4 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm with you on that bro, despite you being a Mackem and me a Geordie.

It's my own fault, I join the thread too early and get carried away, I know this prior to joining the thread. The cycle continues. 

spacer.png

Edited by mackem10

1 minute ago, Dadecane said:

it makes sense if they wanna do it at a time where europe and USA are all awake thats it. 

There's always someone awake at some time, so do the right thing SI and press that button

2 minutes ago, mackem10 said:

It's my own fault, I join the thread too early and get carried away, I know this prior to joining the thread initially. The cycle continues. 

spacer.png

We go through this every year. It's tradition. We're in this together.