The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

change it to the Channel 4 Italian football music

I was thinking of changing to to Ace of Spades by Motorhead.  I need a kick up the arse in the morning, I'm not much of a morning person!

Edited by kevhamster

Just now, 追风去 said:

注册的时候随便写的,后来发现改不成英文了

Staff can change it, send me a PM with what you want as a display name, and I'll contact the admins to get it done.

Also, now I constantly need to have google translate up to handle this thread too... :seagull:

Just now, XaW said:

Staff can change it, send me a PM with what you want as a display name, and I'll contact the admins to get it done.

Also, now I constantly need to have google translate up to handle this thread too... :seagull:

I thought all mods were expected to be fluent in 20+ languages??

Just now, XaW said:

Highlight text, right click, translate selection to English :brock:

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Some of the younger members of the thread won't know what this is, I do, and I hated every minute of it!

I kinda love the ridiculousness of it.  And "Sweet Transvestite" is one of my karaoke go-to's, which is ironic as a bearded bloke usually just wearing jeans and tshirt lol

Just now, kevhamster said:

I kinda love the ridiculousness of it.  And "Sweet Transvestite" is one of my karaoke go-to's, which is ironic as a bearded bloke usually just wearing jeans and tshirt lol

To each his own, it just wasn't for me. Can see the appeal though, I am into some weird things just not that. Happy for you to share a vid of you doing karoke though......

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I thought all mods were expected to be fluent in 20+ languages??

We are, but my Chinese is rather rusty!

1 minute ago, metal_guitarist said:

Highlight text, right click, translate selection to English :brock:

Mind = Blown!

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

To each his own, it just wasn't for me. Can see the appeal though, I am into some weird things just not that. Happy for you to share a vid of you doing karoke though......

This feels like it should be a group decision

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

I don't have a video of me doing that.  Here's me doing the Addams Family theme though lol.

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

For every quote this comment gets is a vote for @kevhamster to share his karoke vid. Once we hit 6 quotes he's gotta do it, or no beta for him

I'll quite happily record a video of me doing the song, I have no issue with this whatsoever :lol:

I'll even see if I can use a makeup filter for shizz and giggles.

Edited by kevhamster

2 minutes ago, enorme_momo said:

I'm a lurker since monday...

since I'm becoming crazy because of the wait I decided to join you all in this...

Welcome... You'll regret it as much as we regret it