[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.thumb.png.dc2cba1b12098d70dec2ccac8d615f6d.pngHi. Could you help me remove the panel I marked and make season stats and attributtes a little bigger?. I already tried but when I reload the skin keeps giving me error

12 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

image.thumb.png.dc2cba1b12098d70dec2ccac8d615f6d.pngHi. Could you help me remove the panel I marked and make season stats and attributtes a little bigger?. I already tried but when I reload the skin keeps giving me error

The way the page has been build, you should be able to remove the marked panel, but you can only make the season stats panel bigger by either remaking the whole page to give the season stats a new room to fill (except the top)

or by removing the squad comparison and make the role and duty shorter as the 3 bottom panels would have to be higher so the season stats have more room

the last would probably make the bottom part lok funny as panels have been made to fit this way

line 64 to 72 in the player overview panel should remove the marked panel

1 minuto atrás, snowofman disse:

The way the page has been build, you should be able to remove the marked panel, but you can only make the season stats panel bigger by either remaking the whole page to give the season stats a new room to fill (except the top)

or by removing the squad comparison and make the role and duty shorter as the 3 bottom panels would have to be higher so the season stats have more room

the last would probably make the bottom part lok funny as panels have been made to fit this way

do you know how to remove the panel or which changes I need to make to remove?

1 minute ago, Marcelo22 said:

do you know how to remove the panel or which changes I need to make to remove?

line 64 to 72 in the player overview panel should remove the marked panel

7 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

image.png.7f2d7250a4fe002da5693a4ac795e28d.pngkeeps giving me this error

works fine when i remove it..

this is the part you need to remove.. as said line 64 to 72

<!-- BOTTOM -->
<container class="tcs_box" default_height="-1" minimum_height="40" priority="2">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="seoB" file="player/player overview bottom selector panel" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="3" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true">

</container>
</container>

q.PNG

3 minutes ago, Marcelo22 said:

It's working, I was doing something wrong, thank you!

you're welcome

if you don't have line numbers in your editor, get notepad++ it's free

Tactics displaying lacking info (at the bottom left) - Anything I can try?

Running 2560 x 1440 (85% zoom) - Everything else seems ok. (I note in your instructions it states 1920 x 1080 above so should be supported right?) 

image.thumb.png.ae99725d61832123a08bd5b33811b83b.png

15 hours ago, RED007COYS said:

Tactics displaying lacking info (at the bottom left) - Anything I can try?

Running 2560 x 1440 (85% zoom) - Everything else seems ok. (I note in your instructions it states 1920 x 1080 above so should be supported right?) 

image.thumb.png.ae99725d61832123a08bd5b33811b83b.png

1920х1080 this is meant at 100% system and game scaling.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, leoel said:

Can anyone tell me how i make the attributes show up on the scouting centre?

1.png

You have to edit the 

team/scouting centre panel.xml

If you use the search on the forum, you can find solutions as it has been asked alot of times before :) 

and google "Notepad++" as this editor is free and will help you alot when you have to edit / look at files

On 12.07.2024 at 05:33, snowofman said:

You have to edit the 

team/scouting centre panel.xml

If you use the search on the forum, you can find solutions as it has been asked alot of times before :) 

and google "Notepad++" as this editor is free and will help you alot when you have to edit / look at files

I couldn't find such solution in forum. Can you help how can I show player attributes on scout centre?

1 hour ago, William Wallace said:

I couldn't find such solution in forum. Can you help how can I show player attributes on scout centre?

you have to edit the file i mentioned and add the attribute panel, it's easier to look in a skikn where it's already made to see how it's made

29 dakika önce, snowofman said:

you have to edit the file i mentioned and add the attribute panel, it's easier to look in a skikn where it's already made to see how it's made

What should I supposed to edit in that "team/scouting centre panel.xml" ? Can you clearly explain please

7 minutes ago, William Wallace said:

What should I supposed to edit in that "team/scouting centre panel.xml" ? Can you clearly explain please

i can't clearly explain it as it would take too long

but you will have to go to player overview panel.xml, locate the attribute widget/container

once thats done, you will have to edit the scouting centre panel.xml to make room for it, meaning either removing something thats already there, or move things further together or make a tab system.

thats why i said it's easier to check skins until you find a skin that has the attribute panel in the scouting centre panel and see how it's done there, or you can ask the creator of the skin if you can borrow the file and then just move the file over and hope it works on the go

11 minutes ago, pancone said:

I'm using WTCS Gold v1.2 . How do i make these panels sometimes to disappear during highlights?

2252570_20240718131206_1.png

click the scoreboard and it will not show during highlights 

Can someone help me please? My tactics pitch is default, and not similar to the skin which is a black tactics pitch, I have the green default from the original game, how do I change this?

spacer.png

42 minutos atrás, NotFrozty disse:

Can someone help me please? My tactics pitch is default, and not similar to the skin which is a black tactics pitch, I have the green default from the original game, how do I change this?

spacer.png

I already removed
<colour name="pitch_box_background" value="bg"/>

I already removed
<!-- TACTICS PITCH -->

and I already removed
<!-- TACTICS PITCH
<colour name="style_background" value="bg lighter"/> -->

None of the three ways worked.

2 hours ago, NotFrozty said:

I already removed

I already removed
<!-- TACTICS PITCH -->

and I already removed
<!-- TACTICS PITCH
<colour name="style_background" value="bg lighter"/> -->

None of the three ways worked.

I believe the tactic pitch was changed in the last update, if you want the black one, you'll have to take the version before that

also remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in preferences, clear the cache and reload the skin

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

I believe the tactic pitch was changed in the last update, if you want the black one, you'll have to take the version before that

also remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in preferences, clear the cache and reload the skin

I've already tested the other versions too. The problem is not the color of the panel, but that it is the panel from the original version, and not the tactics pitch you made

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

spacer.png

Same thing in the previous version, even if you renew "<colour name="pitch_box_background" value="bg"/>" I've already cleared the cache, uninstalled and installed the game, and the panel remains the same.

7 minutes ago, NotFrozty said:

Spoiler

Same thing in the previous version, even if you renew "<colour name="pitch_box_background" value="bg"/>" I've already cleared the cache, uninstalled and installed the game, and the panel remains the same.

1st - it's not my skin :)

2nd- If i download this

LATEST v1.3.1: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/24.3.1 (Changenotes in Link)

the tactic page looks like this

so i'm not sure what you are doing, but it works fine

wtcs.PNG

3 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

1st - it's not my skin :)

2nd- If i download this

the tactic page looks like this

so i'm not sure what you are doing, but it works fine

wtcs.PNG

I don't think you understood me, I apologize for that. But anyway, I've already done this process.

I want to leave it like this:

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, NotFrozty said:

I don't think you understood me, I apologize for that. But anyway, I've already done this process.

I want to leave it like this:

spacer.png

no worries and no i clearly didnt understand you  sorry about that

i thought you had the default pitch and not the created

but atleast you got it working,

2 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

no worries and no i clearly didnt understand you

i thought you had the default pitch and not the created

but atleast you got it working,

No, I couldn't solve this, I just took an example. But anyway, thanks for your time. :(

8 minutes ago, NotFrozty said:

No, I couldn't solve this, I just took an example. But anyway, thanks for your time. :(

oh..

just delete

tactics overview side panel.xml

and add

<!-- TACTICS PITCH -->
    <colour name="pitch_box_background"                     value="bg"/>
    <colour name="style_background"                         value="bg lighter"/>

to the settings file

1 minuto atrás, NotFrozty disse:

Where can I find this file, please?

It didn't work either. but that's ok, I have no luck with certain things, anyway, once again I really appreciate your time and help.

10 minutes ago, NotFrozty said:

It didn't work either. but that's ok, I have no luck with certain things, anyway, once again I really appreciate your time and help.

Remember to clear the cache and reload the skin.

If you remove the file as said, the pitch will go back to the default one and if you add the lines to the settings file it will remove the green

if i still misunderstand what you want, i can only apologize again

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question for this skin. Would it be possible to be able to edit the players' value with edit mode (IGE)? You can already do this on the default skin, but for whatever reason it is not possible to do it with this skin. I'll post some pics to compare.

Default skin here, if i go in edit mode i can freely change the player's value to whatever i like

image.thumb.png.c04acd4c8ffbbdb1e268fe1fe9f95cef.png

WTCS here, Edit mode does not allow for the player's value to be edited (you can see edit mode is on because the nationality has a dropdown menu)

image.png.9683f72d717b6043766214b8d24a317f.png

It's highly unethical but it's kind of bothering, again if it's not doable or there's no interest in re enabling it I totally understand, but it was a cool feature to have on top of a great skin to use in FM24. 

8 hours ago, plaguedoctor90 said:

I have a question for this skin. Would it be possible to be able to edit the players' value with edit mode (IGE)? You can already do this on the default skin, but for whatever reason it is not possible to do it with this skin. I'll post some pics to compare.

Default skin here, if i go in edit mode i can freely change the player's value to whatever i like

image.thumb.png.c04acd4c8ffbbdb1e268fe1fe9f95cef.png

WTCS here, Edit mode does not allow for the player's value to be edited (you can see edit mode is on because the nationality has a dropdown menu)

image.png.9683f72d717b6043766214b8d24a317f.png

It's highly unethical but it's kind of bothering, again if it's not doable or there's no interest in re enabling it I totally understand, but it was a cool feature to have on top of a great skin to use in FM24. 

yes it's possible

you will have to replace the current value code with the editable

and do alot of fiddeling as the code to be able to edit act rather strange at first, until you've adjusted everything

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="valu" auto_size="all" alignment="left, center" show_button_appearance="false" >
	<translation id="format" translation_id="383826" type="use" value="Valued at [%cash#1-roundsmall-short][COMMENT: FR 10661; player overview; string diaplyed a player's estimated monetary value]" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="5"/>
			<record id="widget_properties" auto_size="all"/>
			<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdva" dont_set_hint="true" />
</widget>

this is the code you'll need to replace the current one with and ofc make the current space fit the new code

5 ore fa, snowofman ha scritto:

you will have to replace the current value code with the editable

Thank you a lot! What is the file that i need to edit to change it? looked all  over the player folder but i can't find anything :( maybe player personal details panel is the one?

EDIT: done it!  The file that needed to be edited was "ppdp compact" and all i did was replacing the transfer value lines with the ones you sent me. Huge thanks again. image.png.17dc647b62c338ec7bce5d4ca45d4362.png

Edited by plaguedoctor90

2 hours ago, plaguedoctor90 said:

Thank you a lot! What is the file that i need to edit to change it? looked all  over the player folder but i can't find anything :( maybe player personal details panel is the one?

EDIT: done it!  The file that needed to be edited was "ppdp compact" and all i did was replacing the transfer value lines with the ones you sent me. Huge thanks again. image.png.17dc647b62c338ec7bce5d4ca45d4362.png

glad you got it working :) 

What is the name of this panel with the back of the kit showing?

image.png.d89deea25c68709b4344b10b4b6e70b0.png

I would like the lower the name and number so that it is in the white box and better aligned.

7 hours ago, the_hoyle said:

What is the name of this panel with the back of the kit showing?

image.png.d89deea25c68709b4344b10b4b6e70b0.png

I would like the lower the name and number so that it is in the white box and better aligned.

Go into "player overview panel.xml" and follow the path, 

or check here - player personal details panel.xml

Does anybody know why the full background picture isn't visible on the side panel?
I noticed there is one patch that is quite bothering me and on the upper side the stripes are cut off suddenly.

image.png.92a79b3879f9ef10e7f52dece2d8543b.png

Otherwise great skin and thank you for sharing it with us.

8 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Is there a version for those playing on a laptop?

This skin is recommended for 1920x1080 or above, if your laptop uses a smaller resolution the answer would be no

but you can always try and change the zoom to  85% etc and see if it will fit.