[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

Posted (edited)

Hi, which colours in settings control the background of menu dropdown on the right side, and which ones control the cirles in dynamics?

I'm not sure if this would be fg/bg accent or something else. I want to have white circles in dynamics and leave the purple in the menu if possible.

Thank you for your help upfront :D

(edit) - Nvm, I worked it out, it was the bg accent

colour.png

Edited by John_Soprano17

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Shame. I thought that maybe there was some workaround.

Thanks snow

I have had this issue and while it doesn't seem to be a skin issue there seems to be a workaround that I have come across.

I like you use filters and once you import the filters and then choose the one from the menu, you then need to click on the OK button to show the staff. Then click on the Edit Search button in the top right hand corner and click on the Include button and it should show the Interested tick options again.

Hope that makes sense. It's a strange issue that has been there since the release but it has never really bothered me much when I have used this way. 

I know this is not really a request topic but I have been looking through some old skins from past FM's and the first skin that I really started to use was the CFM skin for FM17. One area of this skin that I have not really seen since was the tactics page. A lot of the skins that are available seem to use the default tactic layout, but the CFM skin from FM17 used a very different tactic view.

I have posted a screenshot below of this from FM17 and was wondering if anyone had made anything similar. I have had a play around trying to replicate something similar but this is beyond my skill level.

Screenshot2024-05-22at11_49_19.thumb.png.9f5bc8fb58a53ef78795b0e2fc6c9518.png

1 hora atrás, Alexpuk2002 disse:

I have had this issue and while it doesn't seem to be a skin issue there seems to be a workaround that I have come across.

I like you use filters and once you import the filters and then choose the one from the menu, you then need to click on the OK button to show the staff. Then click on the Edit Search button in the top right hand corner and click on the Include button and it should show the Interested tick options again.

Hope that makes sense. It's a strange issue that has been there since the release but it has never really bothered me much when I have used this way. 

For me that don't work. but thanks Alex.

Disclaimer: I know very little about skinning but I love them.

I found my favorite skin but I want to add something from another one. Is there an easy way to add this to a skin that doesn't have it? Thanks in advance!

image.png.2efdce372321b1635df324c4a945389d.png

Afternoon, 

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but I can't find anything related to it. I am using WTCS v1.1 in FM24. I have tweaked the skin slightly so that condition and sharpness are shown as percentages rather than the icons. However, my problem is the column name doesn't appear, does anyone know how I can add the column name please?

Thanks

image.png.8d2bc04aeca1493baf2aa09b0ffb1aae.png

2 hours ago, johnels001 said:

Disclaimer: I know very little about skinning but I love them.

I found my favorite skin but I want to add something from another one. Is there an easy way to add this to a skin that doesn't have it? Thanks in advance!

image.png.2efdce372321b1635df324c4a945389d.png

The file you need to look in for the feet is

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

then just look how it's made and copy it into the skin you want it in.

if the file isnt there already, you need to extract it from the default game

i've attached it for you, but for other files you want to edit. the link above will teach you how to extract files :) happy skinning

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

26 minutes ago, Wong77 said:

How to change the colour of the white box and the purple colour in the fixture panel?Snipaste_2024-05-23_22-42-42.thumb.png.607ce22c0d8d5ab56c933600739e91c1.png 

Snipaste_2024-05-23_22-42-28.png

the purple colour is done in the settings.

look for friendly comps

3 分钟前, snowofman说:

the purple colour is done in the settings.

look for friendly comps

Yes, just add "<colour name="fixture friendly row"                     value="the colour you want"/>" in settings file.

2 hours ago, CBP87 said:

Afternoon, 

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but I can't find anything related to it. I am using WTCS v1.1 in FM24. I have tweaked the skin slightly so that condition and sharpness are shown as percentages rather than the icons. However, my problem is the column name doesn't appear, does anyone know how I can add the column name please?

Thanks

image.png.8d2bc04aeca1493baf2aa09b0ffb1aae.png

SI regularly change the language file.  look for what ID is currently used for this parameter in other skins, or find the most suitable one yourself in example.ltf

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

SI regularly change the language file.  look for what ID is currently used for this parameter in other skins, or find the most suitable one yourself in example.ltf

Thank you for the info, I've had a look at other skins and the ones I have looked at that have percentages are also missing the column name, do you know of any that I can reference to?

I assume the example.ltf is in the football manager 2024 files within steamapps? *Found this within the documents folder of the game in C: drive, however I can't see anything that relates to overall physical condition/match sharpness

How would I go about attaching an ID to a new addition to the file? How do I find the ID for this parameter?

Thanks

Edited by CBP87

If anyone could also help me with getting the percentages rather than the icons on this inbox panel too please

image.thumb.png.6e39b8799aaa36f4ca7bc5b6e9ce98b9.png

On 22/05/2024 at 12:25, Alexpuk2002 said:

I know this is not really a request topic but I have been looking through some old skins from past FM's and the first skin that I really started to use was the CFM skin for FM17. One area of this skin that I have not really seen since was the tactics page. A lot of the skins that are available seem to use the default tactic layout, but the CFM skin from FM17 used a very different tactic view.

I have posted a screenshot below of this from FM17 and was wondering if anyone had made anything similar. I have had a play around trying to replicate something similar but this is beyond my skill level.

Screenshot2024-05-22at11_49_19.thumb.png.9f5bc8fb58a53ef78795b0e2fc6c9518.png

I mean this is mine with just the pitch flipped..... the info below tactics are all in tabs above the squad

image.thumb.png.5e8373942c4aa43507288ba777c6ef76.png

On 23/05/2024 at 19:49, JustHowie said:

I mean this is mine with just the pitch flipped..... the info below tactics are all in tabs above the squad

image.thumb.png.5e8373942c4aa43507288ba777c6ef76.png

That's not too far off from the CFM tactics screen from FM17. Is it simple enough to swap the tactics pitch with the squad list?

Is there an attributeless skin that displays stadium/city photos in the background? Because I see that there are only those in which any visual and graphic compression is killed. For example, in FM22 there was a great StarAttributes FM22 skin from Sebastian_starttrbts

15 minutes ago, Polando said:

Is there an attributeless skin that displays stadium/city photos in the background? Because I see that there are only those in which any visual and graphic compression is killed. For example, in FM22 there was a great StarAttributes FM22 skin from Sebastian_starttrbts

Have you tried this ? 
i have not tried it, so i can't say if it has background pictures enabled, but it's from the same guy for FM24

5 hours ago, Polando said:

the transparency/opacity of the background is changed by changing a pair of numbers in the "client object browser" file. you can just change it yourself, or you can try take it from any skin that supports background images

1 minute ago, Marcelo22 said:

Hi. Can someone tell me which panel is this? Im using Tato skin but wanted to change this panel for the one on Rensie skin, someone could help me on what should I do?

Sem título.png

Sem título1.png

Check match in between highlights panel.xml and you should be able to see the left hand side panel picker and locate the panel in that file

8 hours ago, ★ OPZ ★ said:

Can you do it yet? I also want to know how to fix it.

you need to create a new font type.  existing in many places that have a specific id do not respond to the colour parameter

Hey guys! Can you please point me out which panel is this? I have no clue why it doesn't have any tabs to choose between possession/transition/out of possession

j9Z2nzc.png

3 hours ago, sobakatzu said:

hi... is it possible to move "stagman" stat future from SAS skin to others skin? what should i do to make it happen?

if something is implemented in one skin, it can be implemented in any other skin.  just determine which files are responsible for this and transfer them to another skin

41 minutes ago, ilsignorhood said:

Hey guys, I am customising the WTCS Gold skin, I would like to remove the icon highlighted in the screenshot in the season stats panel. Can anyone help me? 

Screenshot (1346).png

what is the problem?  appearance does not respond to the changes made?  or the panel disappears after making changes?

28 minuti fa, Olas Nick ha scritto:

what is the problem?  appearance does not respond to the changes made?  or the panel disappears after making changes?

Don't know where to find it in the code. Is it in the season stats panel which I have already edited? Here is the code: 

<panel>
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend"/>

<container height="0">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<string id="skin_style" value="title link" />

<!-- Linked header -->
		<!-- <widget class="link_button" section="Pfrm" auto_size="all">
			<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id=" 385617" />
		</widget> ***MODIFIED-->

<widget class="spacer" height="3" />
	</container>

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="none">
			<record id="object_property">
				<list id="get_properties">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
				</list>
			</record>		
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- Include friendly info -->
			<!-- <boolean id="ifps" value="true" /> ***MODIFIED*** -->

<!-- This is a list of properties to be displayed in the top table. The number of properties, minus KG/outfield specific ones, here must match the number of columns
        in the main and overview tables minus the first 2 (used for competitions and checkboxes)-->
			<!-- default widget is formatted_label -->
			<list id="tabS">
				<!-- Appearances -->
				<record id="PSap" format="[%fraction#1-1.0] ([%fraction#2-1.0])">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="336068" type="use" value="Total appearances (substituted on)[COMMENT: player stat column heading; total number of appearances and the number of matches where the player was subbed on]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="229757" type="use" value="Apps" />
				</record>
				<!-- Conceded (GK)-->
				<record id="PSgc" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="247734" type="use" value="Conceded" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="252155" type="use" value="Conc[COMMENT: manager stats: goals against]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Clean Sheets (GK)-->
				<record id="PScs" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="317291" type="use" value="Clean Sheets[COMMENT: player stats; goalkeeper statistic for games where he didn't concede a goal]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249492" type="use" value="Cln[COMMENT clean sheets]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Save Tipped -->
				<record id="stip" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322138" type="use" value="Saves Tipped[COMMENT: match stats; saves tipped]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322134" type="use" value="Svt[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves tipped]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Save Parried -->
				<record id="spar" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322137" type="use" value="Saves Parried[COMMENT: match stats; saves parried]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322133" type="use" value="Svp[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves parried]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Saves Held -->
				<record id="saHE" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322136" type="use" value="Saves Held[COMMENT: match stats; saves held]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322132" type="use" value="Svh[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves held]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Goals -->
				<record id="PSgo" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227857" type="use" value="Goals" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227850" type="use" value="Gls[comment - player (match/overall) goals short string]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Assists-->
				<record id="PSas" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227847" type="use" value="Assists" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249488" type="use" value="Asts" />
				</record>
				<!--Expected Goals-->
				<record id="PSxG" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="514224" type="use" value="xG[COMMENT: AREA: Team Stat; SUB-AREA: Expected goals stats FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: expected goals short string]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="515112" type="use" value="Expected Goals[COMMENT: AREA: Competition Stats; SUB-AREA: Player Overview; FR-BN: ; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Stat description]" />
				</record>
				<!--Expected Assists-->
				<record id="PSxA" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="551844" type="use" value="xA[COMMENT: AREA: Team Stat; SUB-AREA: Expected Assists stats FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: expected assists short string]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="551845" type="use" value="Expected Assists[COMMENT: AREA: Competition Stats; SUB-AREA: Player Overview; FR-BN: ; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Stat description]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Penalties -->
				<record id="PSpe" format="[%fraction#2-1.0] ([%fraction#1-1.0])">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="230022" type="use" value="Penalties" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249480" type="use" value="Pens" />
				</record>
				<!-- Man of Match -->
				<record id="mogp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227859" type="use" value="Man Of The Match" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249493" type="use" value="MoM[COMMENT man of match]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Yellows -->
				<record id="ycmp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227869" type="use" value="Yellow cards" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227868" type="use" value="Yel[COMMENT yellow cards]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Reds -->
				<record id="rcmp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227871" type="use" value="Red cards" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="229879" type="use" value="Red" />
				</record>
				<!-- Dribbles made per 90 minutes -->
				<record id="PSdg" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="542452" type="use" value="Drb/90[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats (Chalkboard) table column; SUB-AREA: Player Movement; FR-BN: 53664; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: Shortish; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: short identifier for dribbles per 90 minutes]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227855" type="use" value="Dribbles made per 90 minutes" />
				</record>
				<!-- Shots ratio -->
				<record id="PSst" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249472" type="use" value="Shots on target ratio" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249496" type="use" value="Sh Tar[COMMENT shots on target per game]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Pass ratio -->
				<record id="PSpa" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249473" type="use" value="Pass completion ratio" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="390509" type="use" value="Pas %[COMMENT: pass completion ratio, short text]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Tackles completion ratio -->
				<record id="tcta" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="301168" type="use" value="Tck W[COMMENT: Tackles won (completed), short text]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249446" type="use" value="Tackles completed" />
				</record>
				<!-- Clearances -->
				<record id="PScl" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="539021" type="use" value="Clearances[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats; BN: 38379; TONE: Informal; NOTE; Clearances Stat]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="539022" type="use" value="Clear[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats; BN: 38379; TONE: Informal; NOTE; Clearances Stat]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Average rating -->
				<record id="PsAr" class="match_rating_label_formatted" format="[%fraction#1-1.2]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227853" type="use" value="Average rating" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227852" type="use" value="Av Rat[comment - Average rating]" />
				</record>
			</list>

<container>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- Set icon to only show: Yel, Sus, Una -->
				<record id="widget_properties" type="5" />

<container>

<widget class="label" id="nost" alignment="centre" size="11" hidden="true">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="260962" type="use" value="No matches played yet[COMMENT comp player stats panel: no matches: title]" />
					</widget>

<container id="stVW">
						<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Main table with comps in. Column layout must match the overview table -->
						<!-- <widget class="table" id="tabl" select_event="togC" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" layout="-20,-5,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,50" row_height="22" save_session_state="true" footer_class="formatted_label">
							<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
							<record id="default_properties" alignment="centre" colour="faded text" navigation_focus_target="false" />
							<list id="column_widget_properties">
								<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="true" />
							</list>
							<list id="column_table_properties">
								<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true" minimum_width="160" />
							</list>
							<list id="headings">
								<record alignment="centre" />
							</list>
						</widget> ***MODIFIED-->
					</container>
				</container>
			</container>

</widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
					<!-- <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/> ***MODIFIED***-->
				</list>
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

1 hour ago, ilsignorhood said:

Don't know where to find it in the code. Is it in the season stats panel which I have already edited? Here is the code: 

<panel>
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend"/>

<container height="0">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<string id="skin_style" value="title link" />

<!-- Linked header -->
		<!-- <widget class="link_button" section="Pfrm" auto_size="all">
			<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id=" 385617" />
		</widget> ***MODIFIED-->

<widget class="spacer" height="3" />
	</container>

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="none">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
				</list>
			</record>		

<!-- Include friendly info -->
			<!-- <boolean id="ifps" value="true" /> ***MODIFIED*** -->

<!-- This is a list of properties to be displayed in the top table. The number of properties, minus KG/outfield specific ones, here must match the number of columns
        in the main and overview tables minus the first 2 (used for competitions and checkboxes)-->
			<!-- default widget is formatted_label -->
			<list id="tabS">
				<!-- Appearances -->
				<record id="PSap" format="[%fraction#1-1.0] ([%fraction#2-1.0])">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="336068" type="use" value="Total appearances (substituted on)[COMMENT: player stat column heading; total number of appearances and the number of matches where the player was subbed on]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="229757" type="use" value="Apps" />
				</record>
				<!-- Conceded (GK)-->
				<record id="PSgc" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="247734" type="use" value="Conceded" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="252155" type="use" value="Conc[COMMENT: manager stats: goals against]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Clean Sheets (GK)-->
				<record id="PScs" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="317291" type="use" value="Clean Sheets[COMMENT: player stats; goalkeeper statistic for games where he didn't concede a goal]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249492" type="use" value="Cln[COMMENT clean sheets]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Save Tipped -->
				<record id="stip" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322138" type="use" value="Saves Tipped[COMMENT: match stats; saves tipped]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322134" type="use" value="Svt[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves tipped]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Save Parried -->
				<record id="spar" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322137" type="use" value="Saves Parried[COMMENT: match stats; saves parried]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322133" type="use" value="Svp[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves parried]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Saves Held -->
				<record id="saHE" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="322136" type="use" value="Saves Held[COMMENT: match stats; saves held]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="322132" type="use" value="Svh[COMMENT: match stats; abbreviation for saves held]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Goals -->
				<record id="PSgo" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227857" type="use" value="Goals" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227850" type="use" value="Gls[comment - player (match/overall) goals short string]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Assists-->
				<record id="PSas" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227847" type="use" value="Assists" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249488" type="use" value="Asts" />
				</record>
				<!--Expected Goals-->
				<record id="PSxG" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="514224" type="use" value="xG[COMMENT: AREA: Team Stat; SUB-AREA: Expected goals stats FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: expected goals short string]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="515112" type="use" value="Expected Goals[COMMENT: AREA: Competition Stats; SUB-AREA: Player Overview; FR-BN: ; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Stat description]" />
				</record>
				<!--Expected Assists-->
				<record id="PSxA" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="551844" type="use" value="xA[COMMENT: AREA: Team Stat; SUB-AREA: Expected Assists stats FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: expected assists short string]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="551845" type="use" value="Expected Assists[COMMENT: AREA: Competition Stats; SUB-AREA: Player Overview; FR-BN: ; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Stat description]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Penalties -->
				<record id="PSpe" format="[%fraction#2-1.0] ([%fraction#1-1.0])">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="230022" type="use" value="Penalties" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249480" type="use" value="Pens" />
				</record>
				<!-- Man of Match -->
				<record id="mogp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227859" type="use" value="Man Of The Match" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249493" type="use" value="MoM[COMMENT man of match]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Yellows -->
				<record id="ycmp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227869" type="use" value="Yellow cards" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227868" type="use" value="Yel[COMMENT yellow cards]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Reds -->
				<record id="rcmp" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227871" type="use" value="Red cards" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="229879" type="use" value="Red" />
				</record>
				<!-- Dribbles made per 90 minutes -->
				<record id="PSdg" format="[%fraction#1-2.2]">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="542452" type="use" value="Drb/90[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats (Chalkboard) table column; SUB-AREA: Player Movement; FR-BN: 53664; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: Shortish; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: short identifier for dribbles per 90 minutes]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227855" type="use" value="Dribbles made per 90 minutes" />
				</record>
				<!-- Shots ratio -->
				<record id="PSst" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249472" type="use" value="Shots on target ratio" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249496" type="use" value="Sh Tar[COMMENT shots on target per game]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Pass ratio -->
				<record id="PSpa" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249473" type="use" value="Pass completion ratio" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="390509" type="use" value="Pas %[COMMENT: pass completion ratio, short text]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Tackles completion ratio -->
				<record id="tcta" class="dashed_record_percentage_label">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="301168" type="use" value="Tck W[COMMENT: Tackles won (completed), short text]" />
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="249446" type="use" value="Tackles completed" />
				</record>
				<!-- Clearances -->
				<record id="PScl" format="[%fraction#1-2.0]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="539021" type="use" value="Clearances[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats; BN: 38379; TONE: Informal; NOTE; Clearances Stat]" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="539022" type="use" value="Clear[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats; BN: 38379; TONE: Informal; NOTE; Clearances Stat]" />
				</record>
				<!-- Average rating -->
				<record id="PsAr" class="match_rating_label_formatted" format="[%fraction#1-1.2]">
					<translation id="hint" translation_id="227853" type="use" value="Average rating" />
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227852" type="use" value="Av Rat[comment - Average rating]" />
				</record>
			</list>

<container>

<!-- Set icon to only show: Yel, Sus, Una -->
				<record id="widget_properties" type="5" />

<container>

<widget class="label" id="nost" alignment="centre" size="11" hidden="true">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="260962" type="use" value="No matches played yet[COMMENT comp player stats panel: no matches: title]" />
					</widget>

<container id="stVW">
						<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Main table with comps in. Column layout must match the overview table -->
						<!-- <widget class="table" id="tabl" select_event="togC" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" layout="-20,-5,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,-4,50" row_height="22" save_session_state="true" footer_class="formatted_label">
							<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
							<record id="default_properties" alignment="centre" colour="faded text" navigation_focus_target="false" />
							<list id="column_widget_properties">
								<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="true" />
							</list>
							<list id="column_table_properties">
								<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true" minimum_width="160" />
							</list>
							<list id="headings">
							</list>
						</widget> ***MODIFIED-->
					</container>
				</container>
			</container>

</widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
					<!-- <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/> ***MODIFIED***-->
				</list>
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

delete all content between <panel> and </panel> and see if this is the right file.  it seems to me that it is only the right part with the table.

Posted (edited)
17 minuti fa, Olas Nick ha scritto:

delete all content between <panel> and </panel> and see if this is the right file.  it seems to me that it is only the right part with the table.

Thank you for the answer. I deleted all content as you asked and it has now disappeared. 

Screenshot (1350).png

Edited by ilsignorhood

6 hours ago, ilsignorhood said:

Hey guys, I am customising the WTCS Gold skin, I would like to remove the icon highlighted in the screenshot in the season stats panel. Can anyone help me? 

Screenshot (1346).png

You'll have to copy player stats small from the base files, once you have open the file and remove "class="icon_box"" from line 7

On 29/05/2024 at 23:01, Olas Nick said:

you need to create a new font type.  existing in many places that have a specific id do not respond to the colour parameter

Do you know the name of the panels that controls this menu?

Hello. In my full time and middle time rewiew panel the result doesn't appear. I arleady try to copy the panels from rensie skin to substitute but still doesn't appear. anyone could help me solve this problem? thanks

Sem título.png

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Marcelo22:

Hello. In my full time and middle time rewiew panel the result doesn't appear. I arleady try to copy the panels from rensie skin to substitute but still doesn't appear. anyone could help me solve this problem? thanks

Which skin are you using? For Rensie skin the file which is responsible for the score should be match/match title bar popup.xml

3 horas atrás, Holzi disse:

Which skin are you using? For Rensie skin the file which is responsible for the score should be match/match title bar popup.xml

thanks, I forgot to copy that file

Hi, where would I find the file that controls the inbox news panel? Trying to customize the Mustermann skin and that's the one panel that I can't find at the moment

And also how would I go about adding a customizable tab to the match tablet like the Tato skin?

9 hours ago, jkadms said:

Hi, where would I find the file that controls the inbox news panel? Trying to customize the Mustermann skin and that's the one panel that I can't find at the moment

And also how would I go about adding a customizable tab to the match tablet like the Tato skin?

inbox panels.xml

and the fastest way is to just look at the Tato skin and see how the tab is made there.

On 29/05/2024 at 08:29, ★ OPZ ★ said:

Can you do it yet? I also want to know how to fix it.

No i didn't and never got or found an answer