[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

On 15/05/2024 at 22:56, _Ben_ said:

Maybe one day I will come back to it with the eagerness that I once had!

Hey Ben, as i understand you are currently taking a break from skinning but i get this pop up error every time i open the game or reload the skin and i was wondering if you could help me.

I think it has to do with your skin 

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 19.51.31.png

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, zois92 said:

Hey Ben, as i understand you are currently taking a break from skinning but i get this pop up error every time i open the game or reload the skin and i was wondering if you could help me.

I think it has to do with your skin 

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 19.51.31.png

If I had to guess, the '1579' is not supposed to be part of the 1st line, but that's a guess.

open up the xml file referenced and post a screenshot?

11 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

If I had to guess, the '1579' is not supposed to be part of the 1st line, but that's a guess.

open up the xml file referenced and post a screenshot?

Could also be the closing is </class> and not </container>

2 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Could also be the closing is </class> and not </container>

so what do i have to do?
Sorry but i dont know anything about skinning

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi @Ben_

Is it possible to put the attributes with box on the first page and the terrain with bars on the second page? If you need a shema, I can do it.

image.thumb.png.007de8807f34a6a6818059998651d88f.png

Edited by West82

22 hours ago, West82 said:

Hi @Ben_

Is it possible to put the attributes with box on the first page and the terrain with bars on the second page? If you need a shema, I can do it.

Yeah, it's doable. However, you're going to need to look at the IDs because duplicate IDs will cause it to not work. I think that's the problem you've fallen into.

Il y a 3 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

Yeah, it's doable. However, you're going to need to look at the IDs because duplicate IDs will cause it to not work. I think that's the problem you've fallen into.

In other words, can you please explain?

3 hours ago, West82 said:

In other words, can you please explain?

I did! Copy the code over but ensure that the ID used for that widget/container code isn’t clashing elsewhere on that panel. 

Posted (edited)
Il y a 18 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

I did! Copy the code over but ensure that the ID used for that widget/container code isn’t clashing elsewhere on that panel. 

So I copied the "box 2 de player overview panel" and pasted it in place of "box 2 player profile" and vice versa, but it doesn't work. 

<!--BOX 2--> (player overview panel)

Révélation

<!--BOX 2-->

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="800" id="box2" hidden="false">

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,50,-1" vertical_gap="10" />

<!--HIDDEN PERSONAL DETAILS THAT TAKE UP TOP SECTION OF MIDDLE AREA-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="prs" hidden="true">
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="10" />
          <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter">
            <animation class="slide_in_left_animation" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player information personality">
              <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--HIDDEN HAPPINESS DETAILS THAT TAKE UP TOP SECTION OF MIDDLE AREA-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="mh" hidden="true">
            <widget class="person_information_panel" file="player/statman/happiness details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--HIDDEN TACTICAL DETAILS THAT TAKE UP TOP SECTION OF MIDDLE AREA-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="tact" hidden="true">
            <widget class="person_information_panel" file="person/person information panel tactics profile">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--HIDDEN INTERNATIONAL DETAILS THAT TAKE UP TOP SECTION OF MIDDLE AREA-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="int" hidden="true">
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/statman/international details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--HIDDEN CONTRACT PANEL THAT TAKES UP ENTIRE MIDDLE AREA-->
      <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="cn1" hidden="true">
        <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="0" />
<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="30,110,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!---close button-->
          <container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,16" offset="0" gap="10" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <widget class="text" font="title" colour="text" size="xlarge" auto_size="vertical">
              <translation id="text" type="use" value="Contract Information[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/contract close" />
            <container />

</container>

<!--agent name and details-->
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="150,-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<!--CLUB BADGE-->
                <container>
                  <container height="100" width="100">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="5" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="Pagn" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true" >
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                      <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pagn" set_property="objt" />
                    </widget>
                  </container>
                </container>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="widgets/agent name relationship widget" font="text" style="bold" alignment="right,centre_y,can_scale" colour="white" >
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="PagR" />
                </widget>
       </container>

<widget class="player_contract_panel" id="KonT" file="player/player contract subpanel" late_loading="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="230163" type="use" value="Contract" />
                <record id="object_property">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                  <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
              </widget>

</container>
      </container>

<!--HIDDEN CAREER DETAILS THAT TAKE UP TOP SECTION OF MIDDLE AREA-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car2" hidden="true">
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/statman/career details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--STATS BREAKDOWN-->
        <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_height="500" id="att" hidden="false">
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="40,-1" vertical_gap="1" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="Shwn" />
            <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="5" />
            <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna1" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>
            <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna2" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna3" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna4" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna5" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

</container>

<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="hidn" />
            <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="20,120,-1,60" offset="0" gap="5" />
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" />
            <widget class="icon_button" id="khtx" appearance="" icon="icons/16px/scouting" font="label" red_replacement="white" auto_size="all" size="medium">
              <record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="fg" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="label" spec="text" size="large" font="title" colour="statman" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,centre_y,can_scale">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="375266" type="use" value="Knowledge Level[COMMENT - person list view column heading hint, indication of a non-player's level of knowledge of a region used for scouting]" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="scouted_player_knowledge_label" id="toto" spec="title" font="fonts/panel_title" size="10" colour="text" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,centre_y,can_scale">
                <list id="get_properties">
                  <record>
                    <integer id="get_property" value="PsKL" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
                  </record>
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            <container class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="psco" file="player/statman/bottom/ability rating" default_width="100">
            </container>
          </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="550">
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="10" />

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="550">
               <record id="object_property" get_property="Piin" set_property="Shwn" />
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="10" />
   <container class="player_injury_panel" file="player/player injury panel profile big">
              <translation id="title" type="use" value="Tactics" />
              </record>
            </container>
          </container>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Piin" set_property="hidn" />
<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/player stats" id="pat2">
                      <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="229822" value="Attributes" />
                    </container>
          </container>
    </container>

</container>

<!--M HALF-->    

<!--HOME TO LINK BUTTONS AND NOTE BUTTON-->
  <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg">
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="10" />

<!--BUTTONS-->
    <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="800">
      <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1" horizontal_gap="10" />

<!--1/ RAPPORT DES MEDIAS-->
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,3,-1" offset="2" gap="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="centre_y,centre"  size="8" colour="statman" font="title">
                        <translation id="text" type="use" value="RAPPORT" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="media_handling_label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg" >
                         <record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm"/>
                    </widget>
      </container>

<!--2/ PERSONNALITE-->
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,3,-1" offset="2" gap="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="centre_x, centre"  size="8" colour="statman" font="title">
                        <translation id="text" type="use" value="Personalité" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="personality_label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
                </widget>
      </container>

<!--3/ DESCRIPTION-->

<widget class="label" alignment="centre_x, centre"  size="8" colour="statman" font="title">
                        <translation id="text" type="use" value="Description" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="player_description_text" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdes" />
                </widget>
      </container>

</container>
  </container>

<!--BOTTOM HALF-->

<!--used for employed players because you can see their game stats-->
<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_height="500">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pemp" set_property="Shwn" />
          <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,30" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car" hidn="true">
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" id="per90">
              <container class="playing_history_summary_panel" id="PHst" file="player/reports career history">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" />
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="frm" hidden="true">
        <container class="player_form_panel" file="player/Tabbed/main/player form">
        </container>
      </container>

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="gam" hidn="true">
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" id="per90">

<widget class="player_games_in_position_panel" id="pgpp" file="player/overview/player games in position panel">
                        </record>
                    </widget>
              </container>
            </container>

<!-- Season stats-->
          <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-2" navigation_container="true" id="stat" hidn="false">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                  <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn" />
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            <widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                  <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn" />
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/centre button 3" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/left button 3" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/right button 3" />

<container />

</container>

</container>

<!--used for unemployed players to show their career history rather than empty playing stats-->
<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_height="500">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pemp" set_property="hidn" />
          <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,30" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car" hidn="false">
              <container class="playing_history_summary_panel" id="PHst" file="player/reports career history">
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="frm" hidden="true">
        </container>
      </container>

<!-- Season stats-->
          <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-2" navigation_container="true" id="stat" hidn="true">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <widget class="text" id="nobt" spec="text" size="large" alignment="centre" >
            <translation id="text" value="This player is currently without a club and is not playing matches. Offer him a trial to start collating his game performances." />
        </widget>
          </container>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />

<widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/centre button 3" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/left button 3" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/right button 3" />

<container />

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<!--BOX 2--> (player profile)

Révélation

<!--BOX 2-->

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="800" id="box2" hidden="false">

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" vertical_gap="10" />

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="prs" hidden="true">
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player information personality">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="mh" hidden="true">
            <widget class="person_information_panel" file="player/statman/happiness details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="tact" hidden="true">
            <widget class="person_information_panel" file="person/person information panel tactics profile">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="int" hidden="true">
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/statman/international details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="cn1" hidden="true">
          <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="30,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="1" />
          <container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,16" offset="0" gap="10" />
            <widget class="text" font="title" colour="text" size="xlarge" auto_size="vertical">
              <translation id="text" type="use" value="Contract Information[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/contract close" />
            <container />

</container>

<!--SPACER-->
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-3,-2" vertical_gap="5" />

<widget class="player_contract_panel" id="KonT" file="player/player contract subpanel" late_loading="true">
                </record>
              </widget>

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<widget class="player_contract_panel" file="player/player contract subpanel bonuses options" late_loading="true">
                </record>
              </widget>

<widget class="player_contract_panel" file="player/player contract subpanel clauses" late_loading="true">
                </record>
              </widget>

</container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car2" hidden="true">
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/statman/career details">
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--PERFORMANCE TABS-->
        <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_height="500" id="att" hidden="false">

<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="5" />
            <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna1" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>
            <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna2" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna3" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna4" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="dna5" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/DNA selector" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="25" priority="20" navigation_container="true">
            </container>

</container>

<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="20,120,-1,60" offset="0" gap="5" />
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" />
            <widget class="icon_button" id="khtx" appearance="" icon="icons/16px/scouting" font="label" red_replacement="white" auto_size="all" size="medium">
            </widget>
            <widget class="label" spec="text" size="large" font="title" colour="statman" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,centre_y,can_scale">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="375266" type="use" value="Knowledge Level[COMMENT - person list view column heading hint, indication of a non-player's level of knowledge of a region used for scouting]" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="scouted_player_knowledge_label" id="toto" spec="title" font="fonts/panel_title" size="10" colour="text" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,centre_y,can_scale">
                  <record>
                  </record>
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            <container class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="psco" file="player/statman/bottom/ability rating" default_width="100">
            </container>
          </container>

<!--PERFORMANCE TABS-->

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter">

<!-- Attributes Container -->
        <container class="inner_box">

<!-- buttons area -->
          <container id="btna" embed_in_frame="false">
            <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_right" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<widget class="check_box" id="shtr" click_event="shtc" alignment="centre" auto_size="all" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" embed_in_frame="true">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="258284" type="use" value="Show recent attribute changes[COMMENT: text on player_profile panel to toggle the attribute change arrows RE-TRANSLATE FOR FM2008]" />
            </widget>
                       <widget class="player_roles_popup_button" id="skpa" show_attribute_highlight_colours="true" show_clear_item="true"  alignment="centre" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" fixed="true" spec="text" show_selected_role="true" embed_in_frame="true">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="330016" type="use" value="Highlight key attributes for role[COMMENT: option allowing for viewing the key attributes needed to play in a certain role]" />
            </widget>
          </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" file="player/player attributes panel profile" show_attribute_offsets="false" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true"/>
        </container>

</container>

</container>
          </container>

</container>

<!--HUMAN POLYGONS-->

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="50,-1,30" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="psco" file="none">

<!-- Bit that shows the data-->
            <container id="scou">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="16"/>

<container >
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" />

<record id="default_properties" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical"/>

<widget class="label" spec="text" colour="fg" >
                        <translation id="text" translation_id="293291" type="use" />
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC">
                        <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
                    </widget>
                </container>

<container >
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<translation id="text" translation_id="293292" type="use" />
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="scout_stars_label" id="PAic">
                    </widget>
                </container>
                </container>

</container>

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="poly">
    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,2,-1" offset="20" gap="10" />

<container>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="5" />

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofap" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser top row" >
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn" />
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser top row gk" id="gkap">
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn" />
      </container>
     </container>

<container class="plain_box" appearance="divider/vertical" red_replacement="statman" default_width="2" />

<container>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="5" />

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofak" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser bottom row" >
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser bottom row gk" id="gkaz">
      </container>

</container>
</container>

<!--progress graph-->
<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="prog" hidn="true">
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally">
                <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/Tabbed/client object progress graph">
                  <translation id="title" type="use" value="Progress" />
                </widget>
              </container>
            </container>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />

<widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/centre button 99" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/right button 99" />

<container />

</container>

</container>

<!--AI POLYGONS: NOT SHOWING TRAINING PROGRESS GRAPH BECAUSE IT'S EMPTY!-->

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="50,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container id="scou">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_inset="16"/>

<container >

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>

<container >
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>
                </container>
                </container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,2,-1" offset="20" gap="10" />

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofap" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser top row" >
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser top row gk" id="gkap">
      </container>
     </container>

<container class="plain_box" appearance="divider/vertical" red_replacement="statman" default_width="2" />

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofak" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser bottom row" >
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" file="player/attributes/radars/player attribute analyser bottom row gk" id="gkaz">
      </container>

</container>
</container>

</container>

</container>

Edited by West82

Le 29/05/2024 à 15:08, West82 a dit :

So I copied the "box 2 de player overview panel" and pasted it in place of "box 2 player profile" and vice versa, but it doesn't work. 

<!--BOX 2--> (player overview panel)

Révéler le contenu masqué

<!--BOX 2-->

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,50,-1" vertical_gap="10" />

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="30,110,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />

<!---close button-->
          <container>
            </widget>
            <container />

</container>

<!--agent name and details-->
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="150,-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<!--CLUB BADGE-->
                <container>
                  <container height="100" width="100">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="5" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="Pagn" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true" >
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                      <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pagn" set_property="objt" />
                    </widget>
                  </container>
                </container>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="widgets/agent name relationship widget" font="text" style="bold" alignment="right,centre_y,can_scale" colour="white" >
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="PagR" />
                </widget>
       </container>

</record>
              </widget>

</container>
      </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--STATS BREAKDOWN-->

</container>
            </container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</widget>
            </widget>
                  <record>
                  </record>
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            </container>
          </container>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Piin" set_property="Shwn" />
   <container class="player_injury_panel" file="player/player injury panel profile big">
              <translation id="title" type="use" value="Tactics" />
              </record>
            </container>
          </container>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Piin" set_property="hidn" />
<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/Tabbed/main/attributes/player stats" id="pat2">
                      <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="229822" value="Attributes" />
                    </container>
          </container>
    </container>

</container>

<!--M HALF-->    

<!--HOME TO LINK BUTTONS AND NOTE BUTTON-->
  <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg">
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="10" />

<!--BUTTONS-->
    <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="800">
      <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1" horizontal_gap="10" />

<!--1/ RAPPORT DES MEDIAS-->

<widget class="label" alignment="centre_y,centre"  size="8" colour="statman" font="title">
                        <translation id="text" type="use" value="RAPPORT" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="media_handling_label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg" >
                         <record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm"/>
                    </widget>
      </container>

<!--2/ PERSONNALITE-->

<translation id="text" type="use" value="Personalité" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="personality_label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
                </widget>
      </container>

<!--3/ DESCRIPTION-->

<translation id="text" type="use" value="Description" />
                    </widget>

<container height="3" />

<widget class="player_description_text" alignment="centre_x,top" size="8" colour="fg">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdes" />
                </widget>
      </container>

</container>
  </container>

<!--BOTTOM HALF-->

<!--used for employed players because you can see their game stats-->
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pemp" set_property="Shwn" />

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car" hidn="true">
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>

</container>
      </container>

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="gam" hidn="true">

<widget class="player_games_in_position_panel" id="pgpp" file="player/overview/player games in position panel">
                        </record>
                    </widget>
              </container>
            </container>

<!-- Season stats-->
          <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-2" navigation_container="true" id="stat" hidn="false">
            <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                  <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn" />
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            <widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                  <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn" />
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>

<container>

<container />

</container>

</container>

<!--used for unemployed players to show their career history rather than empty playing stats-->
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pemp" set_property="hidn" />

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="car" hidn="false">
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>

</container>
      </container>

<!-- Season stats-->
          <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-2" navigation_container="true" id="stat" hidn="true">
        <widget class="text" id="nobt" spec="text" size="large" alignment="centre" >
            <translation id="text" value="This player is currently without a club and is not playing matches. Offer him a trial to start collating his game performances." />
        </widget>
          </container>

<container>

<container />

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<!--BOX 2--> (player profile)

Révéler le contenu masqué

<!--BOX 2-->

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" vertical_gap="10" />

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="30,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="1" />
          <container>
            </widget>
            <container />

</container>

<!--SPACER-->
            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-3,-2" vertical_gap="5" />

</record>
              </widget>

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_gap="5" />

<widget class="player_contract_panel" file="player/player contract subpanel bonuses options" late_loading="true">
                </record>
              </widget>

<widget class="player_contract_panel" file="player/player contract subpanel clauses" late_loading="true">
                </record>
              </widget>

</container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>

</widget>
          </container>
        </container>

<!--PERFORMANCE TABS-->

</container>
            </container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</widget>
            </widget>
                  <record>
                  </record>
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
            </container>
          </container>

<!--PERFORMANCE TABS-->

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg lighter">

<!-- Attributes Container -->
        <container class="inner_box">

<!-- buttons area -->
          <container id="btna" embed_in_frame="false">
            <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_right" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<widget class="check_box" id="shtr" click_event="shtc" alignment="centre" auto_size="all" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" embed_in_frame="true">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="258284" type="use" value="Show recent attribute changes[COMMENT: text on player_profile panel to toggle the attribute change arrows RE-TRANSLATE FOR FM2008]" />
            </widget>
                       <widget class="player_roles_popup_button" id="skpa" show_attribute_highlight_colours="true" show_clear_item="true"  alignment="centre" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" fixed="true" spec="text" show_selected_role="true" embed_in_frame="true">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="330016" type="use" value="Highlight key attributes for role[COMMENT: option allowing for viewing the key attributes needed to play in a certain role]" />
            </widget>
          </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" file="player/player attributes panel profile" show_attribute_offsets="false" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true"/>
        </container>

</container>

</container>
          </container>

</container>

<!--HUMAN POLYGONS-->

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="50,-1,30" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container id="scou">

<container >

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>

<container >

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>
                </container>

</container>

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      </container>
     </container>

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      </container>

</container>
</container>

<!--progress graph-->
<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" id="prog" hidn="true">
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally">
                <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/Tabbed/client object progress graph">
                  <translation id="title" type="use" value="Progress" />
                </widget>
              </container>
            </container>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />

<widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/centre button 99" />
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/profile/right button 99" />

<container />

</container>

</container>

<!--AI POLYGONS: NOT SHOWING TRAINING PROGRESS GRAPH BECAUSE IT'S EMPTY!-->

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="50,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container id="scou">

<container >

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>

<container >

</widget>
                    </widget>
                </container>
                </container>
                </container>

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      </container>
     </container>

<container>

<!-- Outfield player -->
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      </container>

</container>
</container>

</container>

</container>

I've searched and searched but I still don't understand why it's not displayed.

I'm trying to figure it out with the IDs, but no. 

@Ben_ please, I'm lost, only you can help me 

2 hours ago, West82 said:

@Ben_ please, I'm lost, only you can help me 

I haven't done anything with skinning in a couple of months now. I have no interest in changing my skin and I'm fully immersed in playing. Please can you explain, clearly, what you are trying to achieve and explain - without posting pages of code that I cannot follow - what you have done so far and I will try and troubleshoot it for you.

il y a 24 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

I haven't done anything with skinning in a couple of months now. I have no interest in changing my skin and I'm fully immersed in playing. Please can you explain, clearly, what you are trying to achieve and explain - without posting pages of code that I cannot follow - what you have done so far and I will try and troubleshoot it for you.

Thanks, can I send you an mp download link with what I've done? 

On 04/06/2024 at 00:02, zois92 said:

Hey guys, does anyone knows why this panels keep changing when i switch screens?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 01.00.48.png

That's a game issue, not a skin issue. It happens even with the default skin, for many years.

On 03/06/2024 at 22:02, zois92 said:

Hey guys, does anyone knows why this panels keep changing when i switch screens?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 01.00.48.png

It does it for some skins and not others, not sure why.

Thanks for the reply guys.

I just wanted to have some "crucial stats" for me on the main screen of the league without doing all those clicks to find them

Hi, is there any chance that anyone could tell me the xml files that specifically control the area of the performance hub and the old attributes hub from 1.1 that are shown in the screenshots? The skin is quite complex so I'm having a bit of trouble pinning down the exact areas

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 10.05.15.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 10.06.29.jpg

8 hours ago, jkadms said:

Hi, is there any chance that anyone could tell me the xml files that specifically control the area of the performance hub and the old attributes hub from 1.1 that are shown in the screenshots? The skin is quite complex so I'm having a bit of trouble pinning down the exact areas

Sorry but how did you get those circles in the second picture??
Is it a previous update?

On 12/06/2024 at 10:49, jkadms said:

23 hours ago, zois92 said:

Sorry but how did you get those circles in the second picture??
Is it a previous update?

It's from an old version which I do not have any more, sorry!

On 13/06/2024 at 18:45, _Ben_ said:

It's from an old version which I do not have any more, sorry!

Hi mate, not sure if you were supposed to include a reply to me there or not. 

In addition to my earlier question, is there a way to edit the attribute groupings in the bars? I would like a way to remove natural fitness from the 'speed' bar, for instance. I saw that earlier in the thread, it was suggested to look at attribute_group_int.xml or player_stats_no_polygon.xml but unless I'm missing something, this file seems to just define graphics / colours for different attribute values and player_stats_no_polygon does define some groupings, but removing natural fitness changes nothing. 

No worries if not, I know that you're not really invested in skinning at the moment. 

Edit: Nevermind, managed to find it. It is actually in player_stats_no_polygon_attribute_panel

Edited by jkadms

2 hours ago, West82 said:

Hi @_Ben_

It's not the assists, it's Conceded.image.thumb.png.35db76f4f620d0633a095ade926b5519.png

I know. It reset after an update I think. Just change it from the downward arrow and it will remember it. 

On 18/06/2024 at 17:51, _Ben_ said:

I know. It reset after an update I think. Just change it from the downward arrow and it will remember it. 

I had the same issue. Click the arrow under TEAM COMPARISON and choose the category you want.
The game will remember it

I fancied a rebuild. So that is what I am doing:

c4932ab0bfb3ed2c36e4cbe7167f073d.png

Might go in the bin tomorrow or might be the thing that re-invigorates my skinning plans, getting me to build some new things before FM25!

The idea is to remove the three tabs as, really, I don't use that much from them all. What I can then do is build some nice stuff with buttons keep this looking a lot less crowded than it used to.

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Might go in the bin tomorrow or might be the thing that re-invigorates my skinning plans, getting me to build some new things before FM25!

The idea is to remove the three tabs as, really, I don't use that much from them all. What I can then do is build some nice stuff with buttons keep this looking a lot less crowded than it used to.

I really like it @_Ben_, personally I'd prefer to have the buttons above the attributes area but don't mind where they are. Would you keep the attributes in the numerical format or revert to circles? Would the percentile ranking table be affected by what position you click? sorry for the questions

Edited by SAMiles

5 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Looks really good Ben

7 hours ago, SAMiles said:

I really like it @_Ben_, personally I'd prefer to have the buttons above the attributes area but don't mind where they are. Would you keep the attributes in the numerical format or revert to circles? Would the percentile ranking table be affected by what position you click? sorry for the questions

Just trying to create something a lot more refined and simple! I've been playing around this morning and this is where I think I see it going:

25271d973239cd54921699c9df547184.png

Lots of hidden stuff so I can do this:

151da685eef95638e31571625e345c65.png

It is the positions pitch that will be the most important for me because I can use hidden stuff to get training and development panels in where the attributes go.

---

Probably will never be released but it might just get me into a new save to round off this edition!

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Just trying to create something a lot more refined and simple! I've been playing around this morning and this is where I think I see it going:

25271d973239cd54921699c9df547184.png

Lots of hidden stuff so I can do this:

151da685eef95638e31571625e345c65.png

It is the positions pitch that will be the most important for me because I can use hidden stuff to get training and development panels in where the attributes go.

---

Probably will never be released but it might just get me into a new save to round off this edition!

I really like this. Shame that SI are changing how the UI works for FM25. Just hope it doesn't put you off making a custom skin

2 hours ago, SAMiles said:

I really like this. Shame that SI are changing how the UI works for FM25. Just hope it doesn't put you off making a custom skin

Not been told about a ‘full UI rebuild’ but we shall see. I’m looking at that panel and still thinking it’s too full and that I want to use the space better. So that’s what my plans shall be with this from now on!

Posted (edited)

Further playing with my minimalist concept. 

13d9789d15061e1a43041ac72b051788.png

Lots of things pop out and are hidden in places but I'm trying to think about the things that I use and implementing them onto the main panel. So much stuff, i.e. getting to career stats, form graphs etc are found with one click. Rather than crowding here, I can just navigate there. The things I use the profile for:

- Checking attribute levels

- Setting training (hidden buttons to pull through training stuff

- Looking at performance outputs

- Identifying player positions

Hence the above changes...

Edited by _Ben_

11 hours ago, milenec11 said:

i believe the second version (if we can say our opinion) is the best

What, in particular, was better about it? Having the small pitch buys me a lot of room and I’m now just trying to work out what I want to use the buttons for in various places. 

4 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

What, in particular, was better about it? Having the small pitch buys me a lot of room and I’m now just trying to work out what I want to use the buttons for in various places. 

the info in down left part 

offcourse perhaps such info will be at your plans to be in hidden buttons .....

10 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

the info in down left part 

offcourse perhaps such info will be at your plans to be in hidden buttons .....

Not implemented yet but that’ll be accessible through a hidden area when you click on the contribution bar chart. 

7 hours ago, milenec11 said:

the best part on this skin is all those hidden buttons

is amazing looking forward to surprise us

I - honestly - don't think I can release this. The code is just spaghetti and things aren't working across the different panels. Plus, it's only a remake of the player profile and not all the other stuff that sits behind it. However, it's been fun to make and will hopefully stand me in good stead for the challenges of a new UI to learn.

Here is the panel:

027178f06d8085ee75f5378986959b5f.png

The moveable parts are:

c8a170d287b1778b2e903964f5cd36de.gif

eabb9e3e00b68cbf7ce162f124a63a8a.gif

c93f532d3d0e97f71bcfe74cbcd41345.gif

40 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I - honestly - don't think I can release this. The code is just spaghetti and things aren't working across the different panels. Plus, it's only a remake of the player profile and not all the other stuff that sits behind it. However, it's been fun to make and will hopefully stand me in good stead for the challenges of a new UI to learn.

Here is the panel:

027178f06d8085ee75f5378986959b5f.png

The moveable parts are:

c8a170d287b1778b2e903964f5cd36de.gif

eabb9e3e00b68cbf7ce162f124a63a8a.gif

c93f532d3d0e97f71bcfe74cbcd41345.gif

so sad to hear it , i was hoping for a release but you are the creator you know better

After seeing the new screenshots of the UI / UX of the FM25 this is the next best news of the day.
This new "version" looks fresh and clean, I love it and I'm sad at the same time that probably it won't be released.
But glad that you have the energy to start skinning again.

I have continued to work on this and may pop up a link, at some point for this WIP skin. Essentially, I've not actually deleted anything that I have now removed and have built a fresh without clearing out old panels. It means that the skin folder is full of ' - Copy' and the like but, hopefully, things work.

All of the red areas are secret (some not so secret) buttons that, off the back of the FM25 UI announcement, do this:

This design reduces the volume of screens in-game, making navigation easier without compromising on detail. Less walls of text is a good thing, right? (he says 2,000 + words in :)

35b01e4d0646314735145a8ed8fba335.png

It means you can go from the above to this and then to this with the click of a few buttons.

16 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I have continued to work on this and may pop up a link, at some point for this WIP skin. Essentially, I've not actually deleted anything that I have now removed and have built a fresh without clearing out old panels. It means that the skin folder is full of ' - Copy' and the like but, hopefully, things work.

All of the red areas are secret (some not so secret) buttons that, off the back of the FM25 UI announcement, do this:

35b01e4d0646314735145a8ed8fba335.png

It means you can go from the above to this and then to this with the click of a few buttons.

Love it Ben